Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
I gotta ask you: of these four women you posted, which one was the easiest to work with?

Good question.

Just about every woman I encounter to shoot photos of their feet is very easy to work with and maneuver around. Rarely (and I mean RARELY) have I come across someone where it felt like I had to pull teeth for something that shouldn't be painful! That's leads to the comment you made about if they feel embarrassed. The ones that were harder to get going were the ones who felt embarrassed. But whatever. I mean, being a bit embarrassed is kind of cute ... as long as she learns how to get over it and enjoy the moment for what it is, which has happened a number of times. But the other one or two needles in the haystack were too embarrassed.

But 99 percent of the time, the women I encounter are not embarrassed and are quite nonchalant about the whole thing and/or excited and flattered at the same time.

Keep in mind that I'm referring only to women who have allowed me to take pictures of them, not women who have rejected me.

But if a gun was put to my head and I had to pick which one of these four was the easiest to work with, first let me say that all four were very easy and very fun to work with. But if I HAD to pick one, I'll say The Ghost was the easiest of these four. I had fun doing that one just as much as I did with the other three posted.

The easiest of the easy of these four was The Ghost. Resurrection Mary.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:

Yes, we need to see more of the awesome work you have done.

I should post some more pictures by the end of the weekend. Be on the lookout.

-- National

[ August 24, 2012, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Millennium Wind
Board Regular
Member # 39525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Millennium Wind   Email Millennium Wind   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful job with what you got these women to do for you. Keep up the good work and share some more of what you have with the rest of us.

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 40 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the zebra was the easiest to work with because people seem to like her pictures best. My personal pick was the girl in the last gallery because she was smoking and some of those pictures were incredible with the angles you caught with that light. But now that you said that the ghost was the most easy going, I'm starting to love her pictures even more. Can't wait to see who else was completely cool with you.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig your taste in soles there National, although I'd also luv to taste their soles [Mmm] .. [Big Grin] .... Nice work [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!

Love the tag name you are giving! Zebra has some nice soles...but I got my eyes on the Surfer! [Wink]

Looking forward to see what else you got in the stash!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I dig your taste in soles there National,

Me too! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:

Looking forward to see what else you got in the stash!

I'll finally unveil those pictures this Sunday night. Right now I don't know which girl to go with, but I'll have it figured out by then.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We welcome you back to the National Park. This is the place that is synonymous for foot watching, foot gazing, foot appreciation. This is the national landmark for anyone who has a love for feminine feet.

I'm here to introduce more women who were spotted foot teasing. When I asked them to pose their feet for me, they smiled with pleasure and wondered Why not?

Ivy Green got its name from all the leaves in the backround.

-  -  -

IVY GREEN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/tw7v8j3t2a9v34go9lj4zo1cqjgm087u

SIZE 7

--

Monday is typically a day that people are not in the mood to show up to work or to do any heavy lifting. In the National Park, Monday is always a day where it is best to unwind to relax your mind from all the stress that drives you crazy from work. This next girl was someone who I talked to on a late-Monday afternoon. When you visit the park, Mondays doesn't feel so dreadful all of a sudden.

-  -  -

MONDAY'S NICETY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7j137w81binkbd3woa2a0q5bhho3ot3v

SIZE 10.5

[ August 28, 2012, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, I have to congratulate you on your adventures. These pictures are well done and you have a great knack on how to look at feet through an artist's eye. My hat goes off to you and your excellent work.

Both women featured this time makes this park a popular discussion on this forum.

Is it me, or does this Ivy Green girl look a little bit like Hope Solo?

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks National.

Loved Monday's 10,5's

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for making it your mission to save all of us. These women give us guys the world over a great reason to look forward to Mondays. Women like these must be the coolest in the world and they must think you're quite intrguing as well, National. I'm impressed with your work. And Ivy Green does have some Hope Solo features in her.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, you've gotta give us the secret recipe to making these women undress their shoes for you and letting you take these amazing pictures. They pics are definitely worth the time pleasuring oneself to. In the first few pictures of Monday's pictures, I just love how she poses her feet like that. It's pretty unusual to have a woman cross her legs at the ankles like that. Love the first two pics when we are to look up at her soles crossed like that. Her soles are amazing.

Ivy's gallery is pretty cute.

If you wanna talk actual average girls and not hired actresses, I salute National for sharing with us the natural goods.

Thanks a million, pal. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**Down goes the zipper**
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuck, my keyboard! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This is the actual map of National Park. The tags on the map are the spots where I took the pictures of each girl who I posted thus far.

-- The three on the top left corner happened right by the last letter of each word.
-- The Surfer happened right in the middle of the letter S.
-- Ivy Green took place right in the middle of the letter G, while Monday's session happened right where the s is.

-

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
**Down goes the zipper**

quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
Fuck, my keyboard! [Jerkoff]

LOL! [Laugh]

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
It's pretty unusual to have a woman cross her legs at the ankles like that. Love the first two pics when we are to look up at her soles crossed like that. Her soles are amazing.

Amazing, indeed. The third picture in Monday's gallery is so my new wallpaper. [Smile]

I swear, these pictures make you go Holy ____________ [Thud]

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links