Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 31)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
These are the best 93 pictures ever taken. I'm going to look at these velvety pictures every night to remind me that perfection actually exists. For the first time, I am actually lust in translation.

Very nice!

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
I will have to say that you've done an amazing job with Distinctive Velvet. I knew I was in for a special treat when I read the layout of the story and the fact that there were six sample pictures instead of three sample pics that you usually show before clicking on the links.

I really enjoyed how you were able to get her toes on such cool angles. It's new and it is very interesting to look at the toes in such a way. You also did an amazing job with the soles of her feet. She's very beautiful and her feet are virtually perfect. Just perfect. I love her facial expressions in those pictures.

The story, the layout, the vibe between the two of you, her beauty, her beautiful feet, all of that put together gets a 25 on a scale of 1-10.

If I were to make a shorter version of what I said about her, I'd probably use the words you used to describe her. I appreciate your likeness to her.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Perfect lips & mouth, cute sassy expressions, nice long toes on well cared-for feet. Just delicious, man. Well done and thanks.

No one will disagree with you. I love the first two words of your last sentence there because they describe how I like my girls.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Just like myself, this woman is a Master Debater and a cunning linguist.

[Laugh] LOL!

I thought I was the only one in here with the jokes, but what you said there cracked me up!

[Big Grin]

quote:

Again, let me say that Distinctive Velvet was such an awesome shoot. She looks so calm and beautiful. She's glamorous by nature, born that way. Her feet are so lovely.

Personally, I could NOT work on a photoshoot with a girl that gorgeous, or girls like her, w/out dying of a fatal boner-induced heart attack. But I would die a happy man. [Smile]

You're definitely a funny guy. I don't know what more to say to that. That second paragraph was certainly an interesting way of looking at it. I understand what you mean. Your first paragraph was fantastic, though.

quote:
Originally posted by Nairda:
My clients have started an unofficial fan club. You should start practicing your autograph. Thank you for all of this.

That comment made my day. It means a lot to me.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Walking along, I was able to spot this next girl deep within a sea of crowded people. It is like how someone would walk around, not really paying attention to what's going on until someone miraculously appears from out of nowhere demands your attention because her appearance is worth taking notice. Think of it like that demonstration in the Matrix when Neo was just walking along, not paying attention to much when all of a sudden that Lady in the Red Dress shows up, causing a distraction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9p8LXD5UDs

I see what you're talking about. Good analogy.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
quote:

Walking along, I was able to spot this next girl deep within a sea of crowded people. It is like how someone would walk around, not really paying attention to what's going on until someone miraculously appears from out of nowhere demands your attention because her appearance is worth taking notice. Think of it like that demonstration in the Matrix when Neo was just walking along, not paying attention to much when all of a sudden that Lady in the Red Dress shows up, causing a distraction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9p8LXD5UDs

I see what you're talking about. Good analogy.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for these incredible post! I can't get over how sexy "De Jure" feet are my gawd! [Mmm] [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

After lurking in the forum for the last month, I'd figure it's time once again to take to pull more stuff from my archives and show everyone the cookies I've found in the jar while on my usual stroll through the park.

It's always fun and unpredictable when I'm out there getting pure amateurs who are complete strangers to pose their feet for me at a moment's notice. It's a great feeling when you wake up in the morning, not knowing which girl is going to accept the offer of being put in the spotlight. When you walk by the girls in public, you always imagine of what it'll be like to have her remove her shoes for you so that you can touch, hold, feel, and whatever else to their feet. I get to live out that fun, making this an endeavor that I always enjoy embarking on.

--

This girl was one of those in where the communication was going to be a bit of a challenge to follow through. Like most of the Asian tourists I run into, this one spoke very little to no English. There isn't much I can say about this girl other than she was very polite to me and about the whole situation. When she didn't understand me at first, I had to show her pictures of previous girls whose pictures I've taken to illustrate my point more clearly. She laughed when she finally got the idea that I wanted to snap photos of her and was a bit shy about it to begin with. Then she wanted to see more pictures of the different girls who posed for me before. Doing so probably gave her second thoughts and figured that the whole thing would be pretty harmless.

It's fun talking to those girls because even though they don't know English and I don't know Japanese, you get into this guessing game about what we're trying to say to each other.

-  -  -

GREEN AIR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2vj3k2peyyf7bph4j3l2rmi6n29y9jqc

SIZE 6.5

----

She is the first of four girls who I will show this week. Just like I did with Distinctive Velvet the last time I was here, there will be another girl who I will show this Friday who is going to be classified as a National Classic. I'm using Green Air as a way to get us started this week, which will lead us to our ultimate climax at the end of the week. I guarantee that the last girl of the week will not disappoint any one.

Until then, I hope you will enjoy the others I have in store for the week.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A M A Z I N G

she has perfect feet

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

With nothing else to do, this lady sits right outside of the library to reflect on the day that was.

She seemed like someone who would be quite reticent and not like someone who would stand out from a heard if other females were around. I decided to see what she was all about just for that reason alone.

-  -  -

MILD TEMPERAMENT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/fle3rdis6uzsxwb04yop7uljufehew3t

SIZE 9

----

This next one is a Bimbo Alert.

She can be portrayed as an attractive woman who's vain and not very bright, but with frequent moments of level-headedness. By the way, I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing. In fact, that's what I prefer. When I say she's not very bright, I mean that in an innocent kind of way. Girls like her all have that squeaky voice ... I just love it! I really think that if a six year-old girl were to spend a couple of weeks with her, she would get left back, forced to repeat the first grade just from having listened to her talk!

At first, I walked past her without even realizing that she was sitting where she was. I stopped just to have a moment to myself when I heard that voice speak from a short distance. There's this guy who frequents the park selling hair products to women or tries to get them to become members of a salon where they can get all these preferential treatments at a pretty good dollar value over the course of a month, two months, or however long those memberships last. He sees me shooting pictures of women's feet all the time.

Anyhow, I hear her voice, I turn around to see that that guy was trying to get her to sign up for a membership. I was waiting for him to finish with his pitch before I could get in there and work on some magic of my own. I could tell just from listening to her that this was going to be a sure thing. Sure enough, she didn't even give it a second thought as she started to giggle.

She was just killing some time as she was waiting for a friend to get out of work.

-  -  -

Miss Miss -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mvj0o02umahzlhy179f1p3opkbw088zv

SIZE 8

----

I'll return on Friday night with my last update for the week, a photoshoot that got into my Top 10 list. I love having a foot fetish. Doing what I do by going up to women who I've never met before and getting them to take their shoes off for me in a New York minute is soul soothing and worth ... everything.

-National

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic as always. Miss Miss has some great feet!

I was wondering, any smelly delights planned in the coming updates?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I like Miss Miss. Well dressed and cute little feet. Yeah she may be a squeaky-voiced bimbo or she just might be the quirky project scientist at the local lab. Good show man!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Gezlock:
A M A Z I N G

she has perfect feet

They must've been real amazing to you if you had to spell out that word the way you did. I'm so glad you 're able to find her enjoying.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Nice job.

As always.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Oh I like Miss Miss. Well dressed and cute little feet. Yeah she may be a squeaky-voiced bimbo or she just might be the quirky project scientist at the local lab.

... perhaps.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Fantastic as always. Miss Miss has some great feet!

I was wondering, any smelly delights planned in the coming updates?

One must stay tuned to find out. [Smile]

-National

--------------------
 -

Gezlock
Loyal Member
Member # 25394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gezlock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta tell, you're the best out there men.

--------------------
Metal Slug for ever !

Posts: 92 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these last three girls you posted. I'm not sure which one of those three I enjoy best. Probably that Japanese girl. What's interesting about all of this is that I've noticed that you're starting to switch up on your style in terms of how you photograph their feet. For example, that last picture you showed in the sample of Miss Miss before clicking on her link. Many pictures like those with the other two girls as well. I like them a lot because I don't think I've come across pictures like those before.

Thanks for coming through once again, and I certainly cannot wait for what's to come on Friday.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I love having a foot fetish. Doing what I do by going up to women who I've never met before and getting them to take their shoes off for me in a New York minute is soul soothing and worth ... everything.

Nice. Well said.

You certainly know how to make the best of your hobby. It certainly beats bird watching. We all appreciate the contributions you make.

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
You certainly know how to make the best of your hobby. It certainly beats bird watching. We all appreciate the contributions you make.

Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

Many thanks from me to you in response to what you said there. Like I said once before, the more you take up on a hobby the more fascinating it becomes, the more you want to get to know it. After a while, I get the sense that these women ... belong to me. That's how one greatly enjoys his pastime or diversion.

... And happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Gezlock:
Gotta tell, you're the best out there men.

Thanks. It's great to know that you feel that way and I'll return your gesture with more girls down the line that will make things look and feel even better for you and everyone else.

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Thanks for coming through once again, and I certainly cannot wait for what's to come on Friday.

Neither can I. [Big Grin]

-National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links