Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
[QUOTE]
I swear, these pictures make you go Holy ____________ [Thud]

Holy sh*t. You took those words right out of my mouth.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, after seeing the pictures, the women in those pictures, their feet and how the unique angles in which you aim that camera, I wish I could go on a foothunting adventure with you at the park so I could get a behind-the-scenes feel for all of this magic is put together. And now with the map of the park and where each woman was found, made me wish I was there even more.
Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very hot

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
Once again, I have to congratulate you on your adventures. These pictures are well done and you have a great knack on how to look at feet through an artist's eye. My hat goes off to you and your excellent work.

I thank you for leaving this great comment. Every once in a while I come across some lady where the immediate surroundings create unique angles for how someone can look at the feet. For example, http://www.imagebam.com/image/d17c8a204801578 . Is quite abstract because while the focus should be on feet, one can't help but to look up at the table that's blocking her face. Everything doesn't have to be so centered. The feet shouldn't have to be in the center of every picture. Leave 'em off to the side or towards the edge of the frame and make people to force their eyesight in that direction. It's a great challenge because sometimes, something else in the pictures will distract them from the main object. Some asymmetry is good when dealing with works of art.

The galley I titled The Light has the light playing a prominent role in those pictures, especially in the second picture on the second-to-last row in her gallery.

'Monday's Niceties' was very fun to shoot and it shows in the images. Galleries like 'Ivy Green' are more typical of the times. There were no crazy angles to deal with, just very basic. And speaking of her, I do see some Hope Solo in her now that someone has brought it up. The thought of Hope never crossed my mind as I was taking pictures of her feet, though. Oh, well ...

--

I have more stuff to show everyone on Tuesday.

The National Park will make your visit worthwhile throughout the Holiday weekend coming up.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a question I can't believe no one has asked by now: did any of their feet stink? Like were you able to pick up a scent from any of their feet from where you were taking the pictures? I'm going to guess that Ivy Green's feet were a bit smelly.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work. They really do have the look of "candids".
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Nice work. They really do have the look of "candids".

Thanks, Tadpole. That's the signature style that I was shooting for all this time. It's something different, unique and fresh. These are the best "candids" ever taken. And I have more from where that came from, and I'll share some of them this Tuesday.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
Here's a question I can't believe no one has asked by now: did any of their feet stink? Like were you able to pick up a scent from any of their feet from where you were taking the pictures? I'm going to guess that Ivy Green's feet were a bit smelly.

You're about to go 0-for-2. [Big Grin] At one time, you asked which girl (of the ones I posted thus far) was the easiest to work with. You guessed one person when the answer was 'The Ghost'. To answer your newest question, I can only remember a couple of the women who's feet did smell a bit, including one who I already posted. The one who's feet smelled a bit from where I was sitting was the phenomenon known as ... The Ghost. Resurrection Mary.

It wasn't so strong because it wasn't to the point where I don't think she even knew about it. There was this other girl who I have yet to post who had a stronger scent than she had. Other than those two, all of the others who have given me consent to gawk at their soles didn't have a smell to them at all.

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National, thank you for the delightful feet photos!

My favorite by far is the Surfer. She herself is very cute, but those feet she has look delicious! Their shape and texture are my ideal. I love the slight yellowing of the pads of her soles, as if from heavy athletic wear. I am a big fan of that kind of foot-toughness. I like a girl's feet to look like they've been exercised outdoors a bit. The Surfer's are awesome! [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! The Ghost got me again. I'm done underestimating her. I mean, is there anything she can't do? Thanks for going out of your way to for the sake of giving us the enjoyment of looking at these pictures while our hands are busy chokin' our chickens. Looking forward to seeing more of the good stuff.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We welcome you back to the park where I promised some more pictures by this time.

I've been doing this for almost two months now. This first gallerie you'll about to see is from one of my first ones I've ever shot. When you compare this gallerie to women like 'The Zebra' and 'Monday's Nicety', for example, you can see that I've learned a thing or two since my very first days on the prowl. I did not know what the hell I was doing back then compared to what I know now. If I knew then what I know now, this first gallerie would've been a lot better for your viewing.

She doesn't speak a lot of English, but she was one of the more enthusiastic women to have pictures of her feet taken in public.

A few days ago, I said that I can remember two women up to this point whose feet I could from where I was sitting when I took their photos. 'The Ghost' was one of them. This is definitely the other. She had the smelliest ones I've ran across at the park.

-  -  -

THE FOREIGN DENIM -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xcsjicyvaasg84o67t9qo8oy4uad40h2

--

Bright day, she's short and wears glasses. Hence the name I gave her. I think she's from Australia.

-  -

BRIGHT SHORTGLASSES -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/yqd5nekavyi3978foe22kp6yr373shsq

--

For those who are into dirty feet, I've got someone for you guys. I kind of liked it myself ... so I went along with the spur of the moment and started shooting away. She's quite a deep thinker. A great conversationalist for anyone who likes to discuss the meaning behind the meanings of what the meaning is. All about philosophy.

-  -  -

WHITE THOUGHTS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/dqgapnu3ncmj7esy753vs5f8zvfxdqvq

----

I keep teasing everyone that my best work is still to come ... at least in my personal tastes and opinion. If anything, I'm just threw these last three galleries out there just to kill time and to prime you up for what I have in store. Stay tuned for those. But for now, I hope you enjoy the pictures you see.

And more thanks to everyone who has showed support for the work I've done in bringing you entertainment for your value. Your appreciation has resonated with me dearly.

Thank you so much.

-- National

--------------------
 -

footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just came so hard while looking at the last group of pictures. [Jerkoff] Some morning relief to set you in a good mood for the rest of the day. Never stop what you're doing, National, and keep up with your fantastic efforts.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doesn't_Exsist
Board Regular
Member # 35505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doesn't_Exsist   Email Doesn't_Exsist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick: Did you see those?
Me: Yeah.
Dick: Click on em.

For this post, I'm joining in the jerk fest with everyone else. I really can't decide on a favorite, but Monday's pictures has gotten my attention a lot followed by whoever you guys like best as a close second.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

God fucking damn it!
Fucking boner, dude!

quote:
Originally posted by footcenter:
I just came so hard while looking at the last group of pictures. [Jerkoff]

I'm about to follow your lead. When a dog gets angry, you have to pet it to calm it down. In this case, I'm getting so horny looking at White Thoughts pictures as well. When I get horny, I have to "pet" my dick to calm it down. [Big Grin]

Tissues, here I come! [Smile]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic soles you got going on here bro! Did you get to have fun with any of the girls after the shoot? [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I'm having such a great time in here, cracking myself up with some of the comments I'm reading. I swear they're some of the funniest ones I've come across in this forum. It's the comments that make me laugh that are the ones that really motivate me to go out there and sweet talk these girls into doing this for me.

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Epic soles you got going on here bro!

Thank you. If you think those are epic, just wait until you see what I've got in store for all of you. I'll unveil them when I think the world is ready. [Wink] In the last private message I sent you, remember when I told you about the one with the blue toes? And that's just for starters...

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

Did you get to have fun with any of the girls after the shoot? [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

Hint: She's none of the girls who I featured thus far, although I will have to say that I couldn't believe myself for letting 'The Foreign Denim' slip through my grasp. Like a pro athlete not coming though in a crucial moment of the game. I could've had a lot of fun with that one.

But like they say, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Some of it smells like tuna..., but there are plenty of fish nonetheless.

-- National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links