Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a hard on that won't go down now. HELP!!!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where's the September call ups National? Today was a rain out so surely you can fill us in with some scouting reports of the September call ups?
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After some days away from the park, I think it's time we make a little revisit to a place that has become synonymous with foot watching. That place is the National Park.

quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
So where's the September call ups National? Today was a rain out so surely you can fill us in with some scouting reports of the September call ups?

Just like that quote, it was raining all day long. And I mean all day with the winds and rain picking up in intensity as the day moves along. So Tuesday was no day to go foot hunting. In the meantime, though, I've decided to show you some pictures I've taken on days where the weather was a lot more cooperative.

I've got some September call ups. Actually, the second and third galleries are from this month. The first and last one were from before then.

----

First up, we have this girl who was quite curious to know what it is about feet that makes it such a turn on for a certain group of guys. She, like all the girls whose feet I've taken photos of, had never had anyone take pictures of them. I love how I was able to talk her into letting me do this because it was like trying to reassure a little girl that everything would be just fine and then having her taking your word for it with a nice smile.

A reason why she was a bit hesitant or self-conscience about it was because of the burn marks she had on her ankles due to a fire accident when she was a young child.

She was one of those who was a bit embarrassed about me doing this but then got into a rhythm with me and had fun with the whole thing.

-  -  -

THE CUTIE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/e40c8ngz08yqtzebd1zqrm6by6irtu98

SIZE 6

--

I didn't know a hot girl can be quite eager to learn how to play chess. This next girl was playing some online chess game. I didn't believe her at first. I thought she was just being silly as her way of making the conversation light and quite casual. For a while thereafter we were sharing a dialog about other trivial stuff. It wasn't until she asked me if I knew how to play the game of chess when I started to consider that perhaps she was telling the truth about what she was doing on her laptop. I told her that it hadn't been a while since I last played, but yeah. She then asked me for some assistance in helping her decide which next couple of move was best for her to make.

I stop shooting pictures of her feet for the following several minutes to help her through her game. Seeing the game right in front of me got me to realize that not only was she telling the truth all this time about what she was doing, but also that she was serious about winning her match. If anything, I thought she would be playing it just for leisure and not take anything serious from it. Then I got back to getting more pictures.

She later went on to lose that game. I felt kind of bad for her because she was pretty hot to look at. Her feet were incredible to capture through the lens of the camera. I felt I had contributed to her loss even though my intentions were not for her to lose. Besides, she was the one who made all of the other moves. But what can you do? Better luck next time, I suppose.

-  -  -

THE LOST KNIGHT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gdsftpfecrim6p5q6zznc5uax58lrjq7

SIZE 8

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the four galleries I'm showing tonight, this next one was my most recent one. My first shoot that took place this past Saturday. Around here there is that hint that Autumn is just around the corner, and it certainly felt that way on that afternoon. I was sitting down somewhere looking for my first approach when she walked in and sat about ten feet behind me.

The sunglasses, her coolness, and the light cool breeze gives her the tag that I gave her.

-  -  -

THE PRIVATE JETLINER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/pw89za9y52duovrmzjvpoujuzmj24abu

SIZE 6

--

A NATIONAL PARK CLASSIC

This is a gallerie that will mark the beginning of what is to come in the future installments of the National Park. This chick was completely understanding of how guys can get aroused by foot erotica and was very flexible with letting the photoshoot go in whichever direction it needed to go.

I spotted from what must've been 100 to 150 feet away. She was just standing there by herself just looking out to the streets and taking in the view around her. I was just admiring her from afar, just looking at her. Something told me that I was going to be in for a special photoshoot with her if I could get her to do it.

I approached her, said four or five words to her. She looked at me as if to think about how to respond to what I told her. Before she could even say a word to answer back, I had arranged the chairs as if I knew she was to tag along to begin with.

She took the bait and gave me this smile and a unique look as if to suggest that she like being sucked in by my magic. She looked at me, then the chairs, then sat down and followed my lead. All fascinating and powerful at the same time. Kind of weird, too, I suppose. But it worked.

-  -  -

BRASIL -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5cdadak3w7qbmg4xipasqn2u6v49e2fj

[ September 20, 2012, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Epic and sensational at the same time. You, sir, are on to something special here.

It's almost impossible to detect the burn marks on the cutie now that you point it out, but it was cool that she was down with your idea to let you take pictures of her feet.

Like you, when I think of a hot girl, the game of chess is the last thing that comes to mind. I wonder what inspired her to take that up as a hobby to begin with? Her concentration focus looks intense. By the way nice shots of her toes. Well taken care of to validate how sexy they look.

Love the name of the Private Jetliner. She does have the look of someone who can steer a small jet plane at high speeds in the air. Her soles are simply tongue magnets for us foot guys.

How fitting you saved the last one for last because I believe what you have done with her has set you apart from the rest of the field. This one has surpassed my expectations after seeing the first three sets in your latest update. You have taken this to the next step to how foot beauty can be seen through the eyes of a trained artist. You, National, have that gift.

Thank you for sharing this wealth with all of us and after seeing the set from the Brazilian chick, I applaud you for your outstanding dedication into inventing a new way to see how sexy feet are.

If this is a sign of things to come, like you said, one can only wonder what you have in store for us.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic job all the way. [Thumbs Up]

Epic and sensational at the same time is right, DSW. This National Park topic has become real popular here for all the good reasons.

The story behind Brasil is so amazing. It's a bit of a turn on, too. She certainly took pleasure in it from start to finish from the way National described it.

Simply amazing.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is amazing stuff. The best part is that we get all these pictures for free.

Having all these women show their feet to you is all the motivation you need to go back there the next day and do it all over again.

I love the last two girls best. Keep up with what you're doing because I love what you have going on here.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

I spotted from what must've been 100 to 150 feet away. She was just standing there by herself just looking out to the streets and taking in the view around her. I was just admiring her from afar, just looking at her. Something told me that I was going to be in for a special photoshoot with her if I could get her to do it.

I approached her, said four or five words to her. She looked at me as if to think about how to respond to what I told her. Before she could even say a word to answer back, I had arranged the chairs as if I knew she was to tag along to begin with.

She took the bait and gave me this smile and a unique look as if to suggest that she like being sucked in by my magic. She looked at me, then the chairs, then sat down and followed my lead. All fascinating and powerful at the same time. Kind of weird, too, I suppose. But it worked.

You must be James Bond or something because this is one of the coolest things I've read. The best photography I've come across.

Those pictures are so hot, I would've cooled them down with my, umm, hose. [Jerkoff]

Only fitting that results this good from a shoot would come from a girl from Brazil. If I were a soccer player representing that country, I wouldn't mind losing out for a chance to win the World Cup if that girl and those feet were to be my consolation prize in return.

[Wink]

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by DSW:
Epic and sensational at the same time. You, sir, are on to something special here.

That's my goal. My job is to provide a different style of enjoyment to something we all already love and something we're all comfortable with. Each girl brings a different feel, a different vibe as shoot pictures of her feet. Every once in a while someone stands out from the bunch that turns into a photo session that is one for the ages, something that is epic and sensational, as you put it. That Brasil gallerie was just that. And it was only that. The others were unique in its own way, but the more sensational shoots are the ones that keep the drive alive for me.

quote:

By the way nice shots of her toes. Well taken care of to validate how sexy they look.

I'm more into the soles of women's feet, but taking pictures of their toes is something I have mastered. The toe pictures I just showed with 'Brasil' and the 'Lost Knight' were nothing spectacular. Nice, yes. Spectacular, no. But over the course of time, after playing around with the camera a bit, I've come across a way to take toe pictures that even I would look at and enjoy immensely. However, I don't take toe shots of every girl I come across. The bigger her feet or the longer her toes, the more likely it is that I'll get her to pose her toes for me. I'll show those pictures pretty soon.

quote:

You have taken this to the next step to how foot beauty can be seen through the eyes of a trained artist. You, National, have that gift.

If Renoir were alive today, he would've said that you had taken those words right out of his mouth. [Big Grin]

quote:

If this is a sign of things to come, like you said, one can only wonder what you have in store for us.

I can't wait to show those to everyone.

Thank you for the comments.

-- National

--------------------
 -

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mind is blown! Epic shots man! Brasil has a perfect set of soles to match the great blue toes [Smile] Keep it up!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I took these pictures last evening. These will be the last pictures I'll post this week. From now on I'll post new galleries every two weeks. So the next update won't occur until around October 5.

--

Even on a brisk night, the women still find themselves at the National Park so that their minds can escape from the chaotic pace that happens in a city in where you see scenes right out of an action movie on daily basis.

Even though it felt a bit cooler outside than the time I came across 'The Private Jetliner', the weather was still fresh and enlivening. Speaking to her, I got the sense that she was those two things that I just used to describe the weather.

I took one picture of her toes, but then figured I wasn't going to get much out of them. So I stopped right there. There will come a day real soon in where toe lovers will have everything to smile about. [Smile]

-  -  -

THE GERMAN PLAINS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ftwmaxypnw1ya2loqwig6c5jjkmk5e1l

SIZE 8

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
My mind is blown! Epic shots man! Brasil has a perfect set of soles to match the great blue toes [Smile] Keep it up!

Man, if you thought Brasil was epic, wait until you see what I have in store for everyone. Especially you. I don't know when I'll show her. But when I do, forget it!

I can make the case that she's even hotter than Brasil. Her toenail polish was in a lighter shade of blue, not something I've seen before. If I had seen it, I don't remember when. Even though she wasn't six feet tall in the way runway models are, she could've easily been mistaken for one, regardless.

The toe shots, MUCH better than what you saw from Brasil.

So be on the lookout for ...

THE RUSSIAN SPY

Coming Soon.

--National

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god. This last update is so good. High arches with ankles crossed and toes flexed back are my favourite.

Congrats and thanks for sharing. Just perfect! [Wink]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the best stuff in here. It really is.

You killed it with both Brasil and the Lost Knight. I think Lost Knight has the best feet of the last bunch of girls you just posted, but Brasil clearly stole the show this week. I love how you handled all the different angles and the various poses you had her do. Unlike what we've seen from the other girls you posted. My mind is blown, too.

German Plains is another one that came out with excellent results. I love her pictures just as much. With her, I especially love the middle picture of the last row. Love her facial expression in that one. The way she looks up gives us the naturalness of whatever is going on around her.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have saved this forum with by showing these amazing pics. Brasil is so hot and out of this world. So hot, in fact, that she made the sun go on vacation to the South Pole.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links