Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 59)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And that concludes my adventures at Bryant Park.

It has been so much fun meeting all of the ladies, it has been so much fun getting to know them, it's been so much fun having so much with them.

I remember my first-ever photoshoot at the place (which is someone who I never posted). I remembered thinking to myself that she was going to flat out reject me. But when she (and the next three girls I asked) didn't mind it, that's when I knew that I was going to develop a niche for this.

When I first started posted pictures on this forum, I really did not think that I was going to become as popular and beloved as I have become and I never thought that I would be doing something like this for years to follow. I really thought that I was going to show a few dozen pictures and that would be it.

But when I saw the amount of support I received, that's when I realized that I had something here that I could turn into something more meaningful and special.

I leave Bryant Park, a place that will always a place stored in my memory. Now it's time to do something different, go to a different place and meet a vastly different group of women. I've moved on to a place where I became a very, very different photographer. My style is still unique, but also very different. Central Park is my calling, and that is the place that my work will become most synonymous for.

That place has done wonders for me. It is a place that will become everyone's new home, everyone's new landmark as a place where women's feet can be seen in an entirely new light.

--

I thank everyone for their support through all this time. You have been wonderful to me and I promise that I will pay you back in spades when I return.

The End.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My word you've done yeoman's work helping out footguys, National. Thanks for everything and here's to your return [Cheers]

(Are Marry Faith's feet smoking hot or what? Her soles remind me of Colored Leash's [Drool] )

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauren: That girl is so adorable, I want to give her a hug! You definitely made the right call on her hair. I just want to press my face into her tender soles.

Daylight: I appreciate the shots you took of her hands. She has very pretty, long, delicate fingers and lovely nails. Her toes are long and pretty too. She has a bright smile, I can see why you wanted to capture her!

Marry: Again with the pretty hands... Keep doing that, I enjoy hand shots. She looks about as comfortable as a girl can get. She also has pretty toes.

I have had a similar experience to yours with religious girls. One time I chatted up a girl with pretty feet, ended up giving her a 90-minute footrub while talking religion and life. I used my water bottle and bandana to wash her feet--I wasn't thinking that this would be profoundly significant for her religiously, but her reaction was really something. At the end of our time together, she wanted to pray with me, an atheist.

She thanked God for sending me along to rub her feet and also for having provided her with clarity regarding a major life issue she was working out--something that was part of our conversation. I really dug that experience--she had gorgeous feet, and she wasn't a fire-and-brimstone bible-thumper. If I have to believe in an evangelical god, I'll take one that uses footpervs as tools for His work.

You indeed are doing the/some/a lord's work. Best wishes on your spring retreat and we'll see you sometime around the Vernal Equinox. We will make a circle of stones and when pretty feet appear in the circle at sunrise we will know you have returned!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing contributions National. I have a thing for larger feet so it was great to see Daylight and her big size 11s. And Marry Faith is adorable - the fact she was religious made me find her even cuter for some reason.

It will be sad to see you go, but I very much look forward to the new chapter into this saga.

Thank you once again and see you on the other side!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stffan ...
As you know, I do this as a public service. I really enjoy doing this, and I'm always in a giving mood when I give away all these pictures for everyone to enjoy. As for Marry Faith, no one can ever disagree with what you said about her. She is a true class act and I will always be thankful for the time she and I enjoyed together during the shoot.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Lauren: That girl is so adorable, I want to give her a hug! You definitely made the right call on her hair.

-  -  -  -

I think I made the right call on her hair as well. I'm not saying she looks horrendous in those pictures - I'm saying she looks better with her hair let go as opposed to when it's all bunched up in a knot back there.

quote:
Daylight: I appreciate the shots you took of her hands. She has very pretty, long, delicate fingers and lovely nails ... Marry: Again with the pretty hands... Keep doing that, I enjoy hand shots.

-  -

Those were some of the hand shots I took of our "Selena" friend, Waverly Place. But going back to what you said about Daylight, I also thought her hands were quite spectacular to look at and to hold. When I decide to take pictures of some lady's hand while I'm out at the park, they will let me hold on to them for an indefinite amount of time, letting me look at them from different angles and making small chats about them. It was something different for me, taking pictures of Daylight's hand and I knew that this would be something that would make people like these ladies even more. I couldn't get enough of her hands. I truly loved them!

I wish I had more time with Marry's hands. The problem was that the battery to my camera was just about to die.

--

About your story with the religious girl, that was an excellent piece to read. Marry Faith came across as someone who was beginning to learn the lessons of what it's like to believe in the fables that are told in those books. She enjoys the values the time she has and she wants to use that book (and others like it) as guide to navigate through life.

The religious women I've had encounters with were one of the more helpful foot models I've had. Those women usually have a lot to talk about.

A 90-minute foot rub?! I bet that for you something was definitely rising, and it wasn't Jesus! [Wink] I also smiled when reading the part about how you prayed with her. I bet that part was a little more than what you had bargained for, right?

quote:
If I have to believe in an evangelical god, I'll take one that uses footpervs as tools for His work.

You mean guys like Him?: [Evil Grin]
... I'm only kid'n around, of course!

Thank you very much. You're comments have made this place a great place to visit because they compliment the ladies quite nicely.

Sol ...
Yeah, I suppose one would not expect to find someone who has given herself to the Lord would do something like this? Perhaps that's why you find her more fascinating than if she wasn't a believer.

----

A change in scenery is just what the doctor ordered, and it will be a great new start to what will turn out to be the most wonderful journey on Earth.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nat'l: If you ever want to see pics of the religious girl from the story, I'll email some to you if you want. Unlike you, I'm not willing to post pics to the forum. I forgot to mention she also let me paint her toes, as I had a bottle of polish on me at the time.

I don't know how she resolved her issue--she either went off to do mission work or she didn't. She profusely thanked me and God for the answer that came to her but she kept it to herself. I kissed her foot goodbye underneath her 2nd and 3rd toes.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
[QB] footboy1 ...
Thank you. I was waiting for you to leave a comment like that for the Selena Gomez look-a-like (Waverly Place) that you were so anxious to see.

That comment also reminds me of this clip you're about to see. Start playing the clip at the 4:00 mark. I'll represent the guy swinging the bat. Imagine yourself at the 4:20 mark of the clip. You will be mouthing the same words when you see my Central Park work. [Smile]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDDcJndvvQ0

[Big Grin]

Ah, but the only difference between you and him is your God-given ability comes naturally, juice-free [Joint]

Apologies to not replying on Waverly Place... I don't get to log in as often as I would like, and I always make the critical mistake of not going back far enough in threads I have been following. You sure are right ---- she is HOT, and you got to inhale those succulent soles, YOU LUCKY DOG YOU. [Bow Down] I will say this--- if my nose came anywhere close to that hottie's soles, I probably would have jizzed in my pants within seconds. [Jerkoff] I know EXACTLY what you mean about the scent being "just right". Something that you need to search for and zero-in on, but once you're locked in on it, it is AWESOME.

At any rate, I promise I will try to do a better job with replying in the future. [Bow Down] Just please don't stop posting!

I can't WAIT to see what CENTRAL PARK BEAUTIES you have in store for us. I can't WAIT!

Keep up the good work, enjoy your well-deserved break, and happy new year! [Cheers] [Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

hyperion ...
Yeah, why not? Now that you mentioned it, I'm curious to know how she looks (or looked) like. You can send me a private message with her photos. You made a real lasting impression on her.

footboy1 ...
Glad you liked the clip.

I know exactly what you feel when you talked about what would happen to you if you got anywhere close to Waverly's soles. As soon as I buried my face in there, as soon as my nose dug in between her toes, there was no turning back! It was ecstasy and serenity all at one time.

Happy New Year to you as well.

-National

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marry Faith... Asian women are my thing and I would have loved to have been able to smell her feet. Flats have been, from my experiences, the grand slam, hat trick, triple crown, or whatever other term you want to use, at making feet smell.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Flats have been, from my experiences, the grand slam, hat trick, triple crown, or whatever other term you want to use, at making feet smell.

Let's not forget the slam dunks and the hole in ones. Speaking of which, after doing a photoshoot like that with a lady like her, I couldn't help but feel as if I had dunked the ball LeBron James style.

Thanks you, Patrick, for liking her a lot. She was a real sweetheart.

-National

--------------------
 -

aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BUMP for one of the best threads in Wu's history!!! Newcomers should check this out as well.

Btw, I would love to perform some "Unification" on Marry Faith's soles [Jerkoff]

Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links