Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 56)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
OMG PediaNurse... I can picture you slingshotted off your path by those exquisite nailbeds and loooooong pretty toes. Great call and great shots of her, especially in those sandals.

I really like the way you have them point their toes together when you shoot the tops, like with the random size 6 blonde milf you shot. Keep doing that.

More later. You rock!!!!

Thanks.

In other news, let's not forget that I have more women to show this week, including the Selena Gomez look-a-like that will have many people talking. I can't wait to show her!

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
let's not forget that I have more women to show this week, including the Selena Gomez look-a-like that will have many people talking. I can't wait to show her!

-National

[Drool]

I can't wait for that !!!! [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I feel like a baseball player who's the hottest free agent in a long time holding a press conference after signing a very lucrative contract to play for another team. That player then goes on to not only live up to his contract, but to also goes on to become (arguably) the greatest player to ever swing a bat.

While I thank Bryant Park for the times I've there and the women I've come to know, there comes a time when a change of venue is needed for a fresh new start.

As much as I had fun at Bryant Park, my time at Central Park is going to be the one that I will become synonymously known for, just like Barry Bonds was with his time with the Giants and not the Pirates, Babe Ruth for his time with the Yankees and not the Red Sox, pitchers like Pedro Martinez with his time with the Red Sox as opposed to any other team he played for, and Greg Maddux with his time with the Braves and not some other team he played for, etc.

Central Park has been my calling for quite some time now, and will continue to be for years to come.

-National

AWESOME post. I enjoyed reading that almost as much as looking at the pictures... almost. [Wink]

-footboy1

P.S. -> Did you say.... HUNDREDS.... of women? [Thud]

--------------------

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
AWESOME post. I enjoyed reading that almost as much as looking at the pictures... almost. [Wink]

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:

P.S. -> Did you say.... HUNDREDS.... of women? [Thud]

Precisely.
Life is good. [Cool]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you back with another great post. I was kind of missing your endeavors in the National park! The blonde mature "girl"'s feet are to die for! Nice catch ;-)

About the new sets in Central Park: I can't wait to see the new sets. I agree with you in what matters to the overall scene. At a first glance it looks like the chairs play a major part in your own photography and girls poses, and I don't think you will be able to match it in the lawn... BUT, if you had the same doubts and they have dissipated, then I will keep it up with you and wait to see the final result!

About your hiatus: Hope you will not be serving time meanwhile for something you did lol joking.

All the best!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some great additions there. Always nice seeing the mature feet along with those of the 20-something age range too. So cool!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

HighArchesPT ...
After my first-ever shoot at Central Park, that was when I realized I had nothing left to prove at Bryant Park, that's when I realized that I'd done everything I needed to do there. I felt a lot more comfortable at Central Park than I ever did at my original.

Yes, the chairs played the biggest part to it all. Now, I can do without them.

These photo sets are going to be nothing short of special, and they will be forever memorable.

... And I'm happy to learn that you liked the blond mature. [Smile]

Patrick...
I thank you for liking some of these. I agree with you. Although I prefer younger women, it is very nice to visit- and spend some time with older women every once in a while as well.

Again, thanks!

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A quick shoot with this next girl.

I saw her eating chips and without thinking about it I stopped by to say hi. Other than high heels, I think I find myself wondering what a woman's feet look like when she's wearing Converse sneakers and flats more than any other type of footwear. With flats, however, I always feel that women who wear them all have better looking feet (usually with longer toes) than the other woman who's closest by who's wearing anything but flats on her feet. I know that can't be proven, but I guess my mind likes to sensationalize my imagination whenever I picture a woman removing her flats from her feet just so that the stereotype that exists in my mind can be kept alive.

I was excited as I approached her, and she turned out to have very nice feet with long toes.

Since the shoot was very short, there's really nothing I can tell you about her other than she came off as a pretty cool person. Anyone who doesn't mind posing her feet and finds nothing weird about people with foot fetishes is pretty cool to me.

-  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zw18t8uc4urparh6y98vxyy1kmz2jkli

SIZE 10

--

On this day, summer felt like autumn in the City. I guess the only thing I was sure of was that there were going to be clear skies that day. I guess what I didn't know was how chilly it was going to feel because it was hot just the day before.

This next girl was better prepared for the weather that day than I was. I think she was more comfortable posing for me than I was taking those pictures. She felt all nice and warm while I felt like I was stuff in a refrigerator. In fact, sometime during the shoot, some homeless woman walked up to us and asked for some money. She was wearing one of those heavy coats with a scarf 'n all.

But back to this lady. She's a fashion design major at the university she attends. Other than how cold it felt that day, what really stood out to me about her more than anything else was the fact that she smelled like laundry detergent. Lavender to be more specific. It was as if she just stepped out of the washing machine after being treated to large quantities of laundry detergent. I think she clearly used way, waaay too much of that stuff and it kind of disrupted my concentration. Not that I'm complaining, by the way; I'm glad she smelled great!

And, yes, her feet smelled like laundry detergent as well. It seemed as if the flowery scent from her clothes transferred to her feet. And her shoes smelled as if she had just bought them from the store. I know that because she allowed me to smell them.

She's Hispanic, in case anyone was wondering. Her father is from one country and her mother is from another ... however, I forgot which two countries they were. Besides, she can't speak any Spanish anyhow.

-  -  -

SOLVENT PANTHER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/x0ctaph8lgow2sm2b5hyqhg6t7tgxlfu

SIZE 7

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I think it was the way she had her hair that made me interesting in getting to know how her feet looked in those boots. I had no reason to believe that she wouldn't allow me to take pictures of her, and she proved me right.

She can speak French, although she's not from France. She speaks French because she learned how to speak it because the language really interested her when she was a young girl. And because her husband is French.

She's a tattoo artist in the City and she has many tattoos inked in many areas of her body. Not as many tattoos as someone like Sleeveskin, but she does have her share of inks of her own nonetheless.

I was glad to have had her remove her boots because when she did, her feet were quite smelly. It wasn't even lunch time yet, and already her boots were able to work up a smell within her toes and I was richly rewarded with its rich scent. This always reminds me why I should always thank my lucky stars in giving me a foot fetish.

She thought the whole session was "different" but perfectly cool by her standards. It was something that she couldn't wait to tell her husband about.

-  -

INK.STINCT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/37jx15qekkf0kxtsh2g0p10ek1u4cv7g

SIZE - 8

--

For those of you who wished that PediaNurse was your nurse, your childhood would've been a whole lot sweeter if you had this girl to take care of you as well.

With this one, I met her while she was having a smoke break right outside the park. I took one look at her and knew I had to get something going with her. I told her who I was and about how I go around the park taking pictures of different women's feet. When asked if I liked her feet, I told her that I wouldn't have asked her to pose for me if I felt otherwise. She made a look on her face as if to say, Good point, and she decided to go for it.

I love it how these ladies just let me go for it without a care in the world about what others might think of us. Even though this was her first time modeling her feet for anything, she seemed so blasé about the whole thing, that doing something like this was really no big deal and something that was harmless fun.

She's a babysitter and really loves what she does.

What I didn't know during the shoot was that she was scheduled to meet up with the mother of the baby she was sitting. She just sat there and let me take the time that I needed to complete the shoot. It was amazing that she never shortchanged me by cutting my time short to meet up with her employer. It seemed like everything worked out perfectly because not too long after the shoot was finished, she met up with the baby and its mother by the lawn. I smiled as she made silly faces in to the baby in an effort to entertain it (I didn't get close enough to see if the baby was a boy or a girl).

-  -  -

THE BABYSITTER -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/1e28p0o6o8x1eshl4gu0ag9ziw8oskwu

SIZE 9

----

That will be all for tonight. However, I'm not done for this week because I do have even more pictures to show everyone within the next 24 hours. All of them are fantastic shoots, and are great choices to close out the week.

One of those women will be Selena Gomez's "long lost twin".

I hope everyone here enjoys the rest of the day and night. I'll see you later.

-National

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

quote:
[QB] And her shoes smelled as if she had just bought them from the store. I know that because she allowed me to smell them.

OMFG!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] That is so hot. Too bad you weren't able to catch her near the end of her day, after she had been in them for 8-10 hours. [Thud]

-footboy1

--------------------

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

http://www.imagebam.com/image/6e7b9e364530008

Wow, can't you just imagine getting a nice, long deep whiff of those boats? [Bow Down]

-footboy1

P.S. -> So looking forward to seeing Selena's twin!! [Big Grin] RESPECT [Joint]

--------------------

solestonose
Elite Trooper
Member # 2827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solestonose   Author's Homepage   Email solestonose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he boot queen has made it impossible to keep my hand out of my pants!! [Jerkoff]
Awesome posts and my eternal gratitude!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/solestonose/

http://www.imagefap.com/profile/solestonose

Posts: 255 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gooolah
Board Regular
Member # 39684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gooolah   Email gooolah   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,

I was just curious. Can you provide some verbatim dialogue that you use to introduce yourself to these women before you do a photo shoot? Explain your approach as far as scoping out the women and what you do to start the initial conversation. Please be as detailed as possible. I am just asking because I know a lot of women would probably react in a negative way if they were approached by an inexperienced individual. Thanks

J

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Size 10 flats: Yes, nice long toes indeed. Well posed to show them off, too.

Solvent Panther: In one of the thumbnails it looks like you framed it so that it looks like she's sitting in her shoe. Love the french pedi on her, nice bonus with the chucks. Very cute girl!

And I like Babysitter's poses, specifically the way she props her feet up. Nice emphasis on tops, thanks!

I also noticed all the girls using their phones while you shoot them. Made me wonder how many times you get (candidly) photographed while taking pics. I wonder how many facebook/etc. pages you end up on.

Well done brother!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I also noticed all the girls using their phones while you shoot them. Made me wonder how many times you get (candidly) photographed while taking pics."
Comment by hyperion

I'd bet every time. [Laugh]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links