Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 30)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This next one is an Italian who's studying international law. Her accent was quite pronounced that it became unmistakable that she was Italian. She was thinking of going into the library to continue her studies indoors because it was a bit chilly that day. However, she didn't mind killing some extra time with me while I photographed her feet.

-  -  -

De jure -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/morlc1guhspnpcyj8mmaf7098jjmlmm7
SIZE 8

--

I was taking a break when I spotted this one having a seat about 100 feet away from me. She was with someone else who turned out to be her sister. The sister left her side for a few moments to go to the ladies room inside the library. I decided to have a little fun with this one by seeing what the look on her face would be when walking into the middle of a stranger taking pictures of her sister's feet.

I usually don't look for MILFs, but I do make an exception to the rule every once in a while. I was in a mood for that and there she was. She's in her forties, although I wasn't sure exactly how old she was being that the shoot happened on her birthday.

She was taken by surprise that someone would come out of the blue and make such a request, but at the same time she was very flattered to take part in this. She liked how I was being a Gentleman in my approach and mannerisms about this whole thing, that she didn't see what the harm was about someone with a foot fetish. I could smell her from where I was shooting the pictures. For those who enjoy the smell, it's excitement in knowing that smell is actually free to roam through the air as it pleases, like being released from the prison inside the shoes or boots they were encased in.

After some time, the sister finally returned from the ladies room, and the look on her face was just great. She did a double- and triple take on the situation at hand. I caught her up to speed with what was going on. She didn't want to take part in the photoshoot, but she certainly didn't mind the fact that I wanted pictures from her sister.

I should point out, before anyone starts to beat me over the head with this, is that I did not get pictures of her toes. I know how some people click on a link, expecting to see toes, only to be disappointed that there are no such shots. Well, I'm giving an advance notice about that so that there will be no surprises.

In fact, this shoot was the last one I did in where I did not include shots of her toes. After this one, every gallerie I post from now on will include pictures of the ladies toes.

-  -  -

THE ENGLISH MUFFIN -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/9ff78qoxw5sy5txdz6w7zbyvqawpu023

SIZE 9.5

----

That'll be it for now. I have one more girl to show this week. She will be the one who I will give the spotlight to. The stage will be hers on Friday night. All of you will fall in love with her. This one will be a National Classic.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's muffin time!! Yaaaay! I want an English muffin!!!

I love these milfy girls with multiple toerings. I bet she's been sporting those since 1998, and if you'd asked her for footpics back then, she would have gladly posed.

No complaints from this toe man, just praise and thanks to you.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, sir, are both great and lucky at the same time. Of the two you just showed, I enjoyed the milf a lot more. What's more is that her feet were smelly. Thanks so much, once again, for being so generous with us for sharing all of this.
Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still loving those pictures from Russian Cold. Really an excellent find and a marvel on how you were able to capture her feet in those pictures. Same goes for Melissa. Funny how you should mention that that one picture looks like she was praying to God because it looks like she was doing it in this picture as well: http://www.imagebam.com/image/9e5473280033926

Praying from below with that design she around her neck. Just love it.

Fantastic work as always.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow National, English Muffin might be my favourite yet.

I have a huge weakness for girls wearing toe rings, so for her to be wearing three is a site to behold. And then you tell me they were smelly - simply heaven for me.

How would her smelly feet rank among the other girls?

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, English Muffin is just superb! Love the toe rings as well.

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
It's muffin time!! Yaaaay! I want an English muffin!!!

I love these milfy girls with multiple toerings. I bet she's been sporting those since 1998, and if you'd asked her for footpics back then, she would have gladly posed.

No complaints from this toe man, just praise and thanks to you.

And I tip my cap off to you too. Your appreciation is always welcomed.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
You, sir, are both great and lucky at the same time. Of the two you just showed, I enjoyed the milf a lot more. What's more is that her feet were smelly. Thanks so much, once again, for being so generous with us for sharing all of this.

Once again, caseman, I thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

quote:
Originally posted by 18th Floor:
[Thumbs Up]

[Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Funny how you should mention that that one picture looks like she was praying to God because it looks like she was doing it in this picture as well: http://www.imagebam.com/image/9e5473280033926

Praying from below with that design she around her neck. Just love it.

You're right. I can't help but think that she could've been asking something from God, but I think she was talking to me when I snapped that. Whatever she was talking about made her look up towards the sky. Melissa is was a shoot I'll never forget. She was fantastic about the whole thing.

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
OMG, English Muffin is just superb! Love the toe rings as well.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Wow National, English Muffin might be my favourite yet.

I have a huge weakness for girls wearing toe rings, so for her to be wearing three is a site to behold. And then you tell me they were smelly - simply heaven for me.

How would her smelly feet rank among the other girls?

Glad to know that's she's getting positive reviews from you guys. The toerings seems to be an added plus. I can only imagine how Sol would've reacted in person had she removed her boots for him, her feet right in front of him, close enough to be able to catch a few whiffs from her smelly scent. Doing what I do at the park, getting these perfect strangers to pose for me puts me in heaven so many times that you would think I live there. I was certainly there with English Muffin. The whole experience was wonderful.

How would the rank among the other girls? Among the girls I've posted so far, hard to say. I do know they were just a bit smellier than Barbie's. Foreign Denim's feet were quite smelly themselves. Again, I'm not including women who I have yet to show. Unless I'm forgetting about someone who I have shown, it's kind of hard to rank them at this time.

quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
If my mom came back right now, the hardest part would be to explain why the toilet paper is by the laptop.

Oh, my!

-- National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A NATIONAL CLASSIC

Whether one wants to call this an amusement, a craft, a diversion, a fancy, fun, an obsession, a specialty or a weakness, presenting myself to so the ladies makes this hobby all of those sentiments put together. In pursuit of what I do during my leisure time, I come across many interesting personalities from the stories and backrounds of these women, all the while snapping images of their feet. Some stand out more than others, but it's all rewarding in the end, nonetheless. This is one of those women who stands out more than some of the others. When you meet someone like this, you're reminded that the more you take up in this hobby or pastime, the more fascinating it becomes, the more you want to get to know it and keep it.

Be gentle with this one, because she will be very nice to you.

Walking along, I was able to spot this next girl deep within a sea of crowded people. It is like how someone would walk around, not really paying attention to what's going on until someone miraculously appears from out of nowhere demands your attention because her appearance is worth taking notice. Think of it like that demonstration in the Matrix when Neo was just walking along, not paying attention to much when all of a sudden that Lady in the Red Dress shows up, causing a distraction.

If there was ever a time when the Red Sea had parted, that was it. The people didn't make way to form a clear path that would've lead me straight to her, but it sure felt like it.

We were walking towards each other. I could tell from the way she was walking that she was going to head up the steps that would lead into the New York Public Library. I knew just from laying eye on her for the first time that the shoot was going to be something special. I also knew that if I swallowed my tongue, she was going to go into that Library and that would've been the end of that. Well, no cat was going to get this tongue, especially when I literally had another second or two before I could up with an Opener that would get her attention. Everything was happening so fast.

A nanosec' before I could say anything, however, she opened me. "Love the sunglasses." A great line to use after something like that is, "No you don't, you're just attracted to me," which was what I said, or something along those lines.

I loved the reaction that got out of her as she stopped dead on her tracks because there was some truth to that. I motioned for her to walk back to be because by then she had already taken two steps up the stairs. So she did.

After a few minutes of small talk about this and that and what have you, trying to get a feel for each other, I found a way to bring the topic of feet into the conversation.

Intrigued.

I could see that there was an angel hovering over one shoulder while the devil was right above the other, playing a tug-of-war with whatever was going through her mind. If the devil wasn't going to do the bidding for me, then I must. I told her to come along with me and held out my hand so that she could hold it.

We found a spot almost immediately as there were three chairs available while the rest of the area was packed.

-  -  -  -  -  -

DISTINCTIVE VELVET -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/0jnn26ewirpwh7kf9gqtcc2olywa4o44

It was a very stimulating conversation, talking about things that were within the universe of sex. Just like myself, this woman is a Master Debater and a cunning linguist. She's that kind of conversationalist. In fact, when it came time to remove her boots, she said to me, as if it had just occurred to her, that she had a sixth toe in one of her foot. I was thinking that she had to have been kidding me, but at the same time I believed her. I was thinking that I was going to snap one picture of her feet just to be nice and then I was going to delete it when she's out of my sight. When I saw that she was just messing with me, she smiled and said April Fool's. And we were nowhere near the month of April, bringing to light just how much of a sense of humor she had. I was able to get back at her with some cruel jokes of my own, but she knew it was done in good nature.

She had one of the more incredible feet I've ever some across. To this day, this stands as one of my Top Ten shoots. I don't know who else to put in there or how I would rank them, but she's certainly in that list.

This was a wonderful shoot. Hypnotic in terms of her feet and in terms of our chemistry. You guys should enjoy these. I hope you do.

-- National

--------------------
 -

caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really hit the ball out of the park with this one. This one here is really top notch. You have left me speechless with this one and so has she. The words I'm now using does not do this girl any justice that she deserves because what the two of you have done here is a true masterpiece.

I'm at a loss for words because I'm in awe of her and because what you've done with this one, National, is nothing short of extraordinary.

I thank you, and I thank you again.

[Bow Down]

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are the best 93 pictures ever taken. I'm going to look at these velvety pictures every night to remind me that perfection actually exists. For the first time, I am actually lust in translation.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have to say that you've done an amazing job with Distinctive Velvet. I knew I was in for a special treat when I read the layout of the story and the fact that there were six sample pictures instead of three sample pics that you usually show before clicking on the links.

I really enjoyed how you were able to get her toes on such cool angles. It's new and it is very interesting to look at the toes in such a way. You also did an amazing job with the soles of her feet. She's very beautiful and her feet are virtually perfect. Just perfect. I love her facial expressions in those pictures.

The story, the layout, the vibe between the two of you, her beauty, her beautiful feet, all of that put together gets a 25 on a scale of 1-10.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nairda
Board Regular
Member # 34530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nairda   Email Nairda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My clients have started an unofficial fan club. You should start practicing your autograph. Thank you for all of this.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfect lips & mouth, cute sassy expressions, nice long toes on well cared-for feet. Just delicious, man. Well done and thanks.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
Just like myself, this woman is a Master Debater and a cunning linguist.

[Laugh] LOL!

I thought I was the only one in here with the jokes, but what you said there cracked me up!

Again, let me say that Distinctive Velvet was such an awesome shoot. She looks so calm and beautiful. She's glamorous by nature, born that way. Her feet are so lovely.

Personally, I could NOT work on a photoshoot with a girl that gorgeous, or girls like her, w/out dying of a fatal boner-induced heart attack. But I would die a happy man. [Smile]

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links