Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 78)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

Not sure who you were referring to, but I agree with you.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Not sure who you were referring to,".....

All of the new posts. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who aspire to do what I do and you want to walk up to women and have them take their shoes off for you, this is your guide to how to get you there. There is so much I want to say about this topic that instead of putting it all in one post, I'll break it up into several parts and I will post them in the coming days, so be on the lookout for those. Some will focus on your looks while others will focus on your state of mind so that you don't psyche yourself out.

--

If you're less attractive, you probably already know it. In fact, the only time you get compliments on how good you look comes from your mother. You probably feel unattractive and you're not alone. If that's how you feel, I'm going to show you what you can do change this.

HOW YOU WALK
It doesn't matter what your genetics are, how tall or short you are, if you're fat or skinny. What matters greatly is how you carry yourself. Look, even if you feel insecure, you can not show that with your body posture, whether it's you sitting down on a date and you're slouched over or if you and I are having a conversation and your shoulders are rolled over.

Stand or sit up strait and just notice the difference. You will go from a guy who's slouching, whose chest looks small, who looks wider because your gut is expanded ... to a guy who looks proud, shoulders rolled back, your shoulder width makes you look like a cobra, your head held high ... will instantly make you look more attractive and we haven't even talked about your face.

SMELL AMAZING
I've talked about this before and most of you guys are STILL not taking advantage of this. You do not attract women just by sight because that's just one of five senses. You have other attributes to yourself, how you talk and sound as just a few examples. How you smell is an impactful thing you can do to look more attractive. Doing this is easy to control and it only takes a few seconds for you to do. The part where people screw this up is by either not putting on the fragrance at all or by putting on a crappy fragrance like an AXE body spray. And yes, when I tell you to smell great, AXE body spray does not count.

EXERCISE
If you find yourself unattractive, go to the gym, loose the weight, put on some muscle, manipulate the areas of your life you have complete control over, which is building muscle.

MOISTURIZE AND EXFOLIATE
Now let's start to talk about your face. Your face cannot be easily mistaken for a bum's. You can't change the bone structure of your face unless you get plastic surgery. I'm not here to tell you to get surgery because it's too expensive and inaccessible. However, I can show you how to manipulate your skin. The best thing you can do is exfoliate your skin to remove all of the dead skin cells, unevenness, craters, acne ... any one of these things on your face will have women detracting points from your attractiveness. If you can get a handle on that, you're already winning. On top of that, you'll need a moisturizer to keep your skin as soft as possible. When your skin is glowing, you will look more desirable.

KEEP A FRESH HAIRCUT
Guys, you need to look good at all times. There is no excuse for not getting a hair cut regularly. If you cannot afford to go to the barber on a regular basis, then you need to get yourself a trimmer to make sure you have a clean haircut. You have to win in areas you can control, which ultimately takes me to this next tip ...

BE MORE RELAXED
Slow down. In every situation, if you just slow down your speech, your body movements, even how you walk with confidence and great body posture, people will see you as more aloof, more dominating, and that's insanely more attractive. They will see that you're not nervous in social situations, and that's something women become more attracted to.

And that's it for now. Tomorrow I'll be back here with more photos to show. The next woman I will show will be our main event for this week's presentation. The female will go on last next week will be the overall main event. We will build up to that moment with more fantastic shoots I have in store for all of you.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A nice woman sitting on a bench in a park is always a nice to see. I was walking east when I first saw her. She was seated facing east and so in the beginning I only saw the back of her head. From what I was able to glean up to that point, she looked pretty nice. I wanted to see how her face looked, though, before I could decide whether to ask if I could take pictures of her. Her face passed the test and she seemed like someone who's kind, considerate and generous. I had to figure out something to saw real quick now that I was standing a few feet in front of her.

ME: Do you always come here and just stare off into the depths of thought?
HER: [paying attention to me now] Oh! No, I was just thinking.
ME: Yeah, that's what I said. What were you thinking about?
HER: Mostly just life.
ME: That's it's amazing, or cruel and unfair?
HER: Maybe both? [laughs]
ME: Interesting.
HER: So, what are you doing here?

O, now there goes a question.

ME: Thinking about life myself ... and something else.
HER: Like what about life?
ME: Oh... you know... everything, and nothing.

We then introduced ourselves to one another.

ME: So tell me about you ... do you live in the city?
HER: Ah, I'm not from around here, and I don't know if you'll find what I do very exciting. I'm the confidential secretary to the director of the bank in Zurich.

I thought she was Swedish based on the bag she had with her, but no.

-

A HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND POWERFUL WOMAN
A company produces much sensitive information in the form of reports or documents, which are of the utmost necessity. They might be some secret business deals or personal information which should not leak out of the company. Her primary duty as a confidential secretary is to prepare, handle, and keep documents and reports only accessible to the higher level of the company. So she, and the guy who's at the top of the food chain in her bank, have all of the dirty secrets. Someone has nice as her having access to pieces of information that not even the customers themselves even knew existed is some pretty sexy if you ask me. These reports consist of secret data which are needed for the company to run or grow. She actually manages the reports and guards them. In other words, she must be able to keep secrets. Apart from that, she's outgoing and very friendly.

She could tell I was joking around when I asked her to share some of those secrets with me. She also joked (while being serious at the same time) that if she told me, then she'd have to kill me. What a nice lady!

I love - and fondly recall - the conversation we had where the discussion itself, and not the particular topic, lead to an understanding (enlightenment) neither of us might have reached otherwise. We were extremely interested in each other's opinions. We listened to each other, gathered ideas from each other, and respected one another.

-

SCHWEIZERDEUTSCH
Switzerland has four official languages, and German in one of them. Where she's from is the German-speaking part of her country. The German they speak is not the same as the German spoken in Germany. A German person may have a hard time understanding a German speaking Swiss like our lady friend here because the Swiss German dialect has many variations and is not easily understood by speakers of standard German.

If you're going there to visit or study there, I don't think there's a need to learn Swiss-German, as Standard German is the language of instruction anyway. However, if you're going to work there, it's recommend that you learn to speak or at least understand Swiss-German to be able to integrate properly.

HER VIEW ON FOOT FETISHISM
"I'm okay with and he can have fun with my feet all he wants, just as long as sex is involved."
Nice answer.

At the end of our time together, she said, "Someday you must come to Switzerland, and you must come and see me. I speak three languages, excellent office skills, and I still have a lot to learn about myself, and about men." That last part was in reference to something we were talking about. It's amazing the things you find yourself talking about when you meet a beautiful stranger.

THE KINDEST HEIST -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 7.5 (US), 33 1/3 (EUR), 6 (UK) 24.5cm, 9.645669in

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

MORE ADVICE
Usually I give people tips on what to do if you aspire to do what I do, walking up to any woman you want and asking for their permission to take pictures of their feet. The advice below is based on how best to present yourself in terms of your looks. Next week, I will focus more on the mental aspects of the journey that seems to intimidate so many guys from not taking part in this hobby.

--

LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR HAIR

Most of you are not realizing this, but you're screwing up your own hair. You're probably making things tougher on yourself without realizing it. How so?

USING ANY TREND
Any hair trend that comes around, you try it. If it's the buzzcut, you try it; the mullet trend comes, you do that; the man bun trend ....

You have to understand that if your head shape is not made for it, you should not try it out. Yes, hair trends are great and some of them look real good, but I don't try them because I know it's not suited for my hair texture, it doesn't fit my head shape and I'm going to look silly. It also won't fit my lifestyle. You need to think about all of those aspects before you try out a new hair style you're thinking of doing, and this is where a barber is crucial. The barber should know which styles fit your head shape. If it does, go for it; if not, try something else.

GROWING YOUR HAIR TO COVER BALD SPOTS
I can see. I can see it, and so can everyone else. Trying to hide the bald spots has the opposite effect.

The more you grow out your hair to hide that spot, the more that spot is visible. You have to understand that because your hair is thinning, it lacks the texture and volume to cover that spot. There's more baldness on that spot than there is hair. Growing out your hair to cover your bald spot will make you look worse.

I'm not saying you shouldn't grow out your hair, especially if you want it to. But if you want to keep your hair without showing your bald spot, use something like Keeps or Romans or Hims. You need to understand that we're not living in the year 1998 like your father did. You can take action now and you have no excuse. Unlike you, your dad had an excuse because he had to go to the doctor, make an appointment, have that consultation ... it was a pain in the neck back in the day. But today, it is so simple to the point that the excuses don't exist. If you realize that you're starting to lose your hair, starting now is the best thing you can do. The earlier you start with the hair loss medication, the more hair you can keep and the more hair you can get back.

With your computer right now, go to Keeps, Roman's, or Hims, sign up where you can schedule a consultation with a U.S. physician. They'll take a look at your case to see what the correct course of action needs to be taken, and then they'll prescribe to you the only two FDA approved generic medications that have been proven to stop hair loss in its tracks and regrow some, if not most, if not all of all of your hair. You will get that prescription online, you will then get those prescribed medications delivered to you, and notice how you didn't have to leave the house to do any of that.

If you're starting to notice your hairline pushing back, or your hair is starting to thin, or if you're noticing that a bald spot is starting to creep in, start now. The sooner you begin, the more hair you can salvage and the more hair you'll get back.

SCRATCHING YOUR SCALP WHEN YOU SHOWER
This is an easy mistake to make because it's intuitive, thinking that using your fingernails to scratch your scalp will really clean the surface. What you don't realize is that the follicles in your hair are very sensitive. Doing this, especially if you're aggressive with it, causes damage over time, which leads to traction alopecia. In other words, the more friction you cause on your hair follicles, the more you can cause your hair to fall out.

Instead of using your fingernails, use your fingertips to wash your hair because it's much softer and you should use a more gentle motion on your scalp. The shampoo is formulated to lift up the dirt anyway, which means you don't have to do all of that extra work.

WASHING TOO OFTEN
Shampoo is formulated to strip the oil, dirt, and sweat. But if you overapply it, it becomes counterintuitive because you're stripping too much oil away from your hair. The oil in your hair is healthy to a certain extent and it's there to keep your hair hydrated. If you shampoo every day, you strip all of that oil off, causing your hair to be brittle, your hair looks thinner, it ends up splitting. Wash your hair every other day or every three days.

IGNORNING YOUR NATURAL TEXTURE
If you have curly hair, for example, and you try to incorporate a style that straightens the curls out, you will be wasting time (because of the time it takes to fight against the natural hair), you're wasting energy (because it'll take you 25 minutes to get it done), and you're wasting product.

Going for a style that suits your natural hair texture saves you time, energy and money, and you look better because you have a hairstyle that suits your personality and hair type.

USING 2-IN-1s
I understand you want a shortcut. You want to look as good as possible without putting in that much effort. What ends up happening is that you buy the two-in-ones or the three-in-ones (body wash, shampoo, conditioner). That is a mistake.

Each product (the body wash, shampoo, conditioner) has its own set of ingredients and it is designed for that specific area and specific purpose. The body wash for your skin has to be lighter, the shampoo for your hair has to be stronger, the conditioner is different because it's supposed to infuse hydration. It is chemically impossible to mix all three of them together and have it work just as well as each of those products individually. That means that that two-in-one or three-in-one product you have is unsuitable. That product is failing to live up to any respectable standard because you're applying certain ingredients in areas where they should not be applied.

You need to stop buying those two-in-ones and three-in-ones because they only set you back and not propel you forwards. Those 2s and 3-in-1s are unnecessary, and if you don't believe me, go down the women's aisle and find me a two-in-one. Women are smart enough to know this -- and the reason they sell this stuff to us is because they don't think we're smart enough to know any better.

----

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT FRAGRANCES

When you have a good smell, people will linger around you and it becomes a magnet when you use it right. But the problem is even when you have the good fragrances -- the stuff you paid top dollars for -- you're applying them the wrong way or you're doing other things that are ruining the scents and destroying the smell experience such as ...

RUBBING IT IN
This is the cardinal sin. This is usually second nature to you guys when you rub the fragrance on your wrists. When you rub it in, you're destroying the top molecules or the top notes of that fragrance. When it comes to fragrances, they have a spectrum of notes: the top notes, the middle notes and the base notes. Click here to see the chart.

As you wear the fragrance, the top notes disappear, then the mid notes linger and then the base notes linger. This increases the longevity of the fragrance and it also morphs the scent of it throughout the day to give you a different experience. When you rub it in, you're destroying the top notes, removing that experience and shortening the life span of what you sprayed on.

USING THE SAME FRAGRANCE
Just like clothing, you want to use different fragrances for different seasons. When it comes to summer, you want to use something light with citrus notes and that smells fresh. When it comes to autumn, you want something dark, woodsy, Tuscany, leather. The same thing happens based on occasion: what you wear for a date will be different than what you would wear at the office. Buying Dior Sauvage and wearing that all year long for every single occasion is limiting your potential.

Just like wearing the right clothing for the situation, the same rule applies to fragrances. I understand that this can get expensive and I'm not telling you spend ten thousand- or even a thousand dollars on different fragrances that you can have. One way to cheat the system is to check out Scentbird.

These people make it easy for you to build a collection. The great thing with is that when you build an online profile, they will start sending you fragrances they believe will work for you and will work with the season you're in.

Every sample is a large container and they suggests it lasts only a month. If you apply it modestly, it can last you more than a month. You're going to start collecting them, and every month they're going to send you new fragrances so that you'll have an entire collection of different scents that you have not tried, and here's the insane part: less than twenty dollars a month. They have every major name brand you can think of, and it's like having a mini Sephora in your home.

APPLYING TOO MUCH
You need to understand the concept of projection, meaning how far the fragrance projects from your body. If the projection is too tight from your body, no one is going to detect the scent from you. Not only are you not going to get compliments from women, but you're also not doing any favors for yourself. But if the projection is too far away from your body that's enough to fill up an entire room, people will get annoyed. You want the projection to be one to two feet from your body because that's your personal space area. If anyone steps in to your personal space, they will want to linger around because of how pleasant the fragrance is. When they step away, that fragrance is not going to be annoying.

You see, if they want someone who smells good, these women already know that they have to step closer to National because that's where his personal space is. That's what I want to happen to you guys as well.

Don't bathe yourself in that stuff and don't waste a half a bottle in two days.

NOT MOISTURIZING YOUR SKIN
Most men don't use body moisturizer as it is. If that's the case with you, then what ends up happening is that the fragrance won't work as well on you because what you're spraying on is filled with oils and your skin is looking for hydration. Guess what happens next? It's going to absorb the oils to try to hydrate itself, cutting the life of your scent in half.

If your scents are lasting one to two hours, it's probably because your skin is dehydrated. You want to give your scent something to attach to. As soon as you step out of the shower, apply body lotion, something that'll hydrate your skin, then add your fragrance soon thereafter. That'll give something for the fragrance to attach to because you're moisturized and your skin won't be as quick to suck up the oils. Your fragrance will last longer.

NOT WEARING ANY FRAGRANCE
So many men completely ignore the fact that a fragrance can build their confidence, can make them feel better because they can get compliments instantly. They think that your regular Degree sports deodorant or some generic body wash is more than enough to smell good just because those come with some hint of ocean scent.

A powerful fragrance will take you to the next level because it'll elevate your mood and will also get compliments from those around you.

And that's it. So many people are curious as to what it is I do that makes so many of these women say yes. I implement the same things I outlined above.

More photos of more women next week. The summer is here and things are going to heat up in the park.

[ July 09, 2023, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

Melissa couldn't believe I had asked her to be the subject of my photos. She felt as if she was a part of welcoming club when I was able to show her that not every woman I shoot had to look like a supermodel. She became a part of a debate about standards of female beauty. Melissa is all for positive self-image. But she's finally getting over it. "I'm happy to talk about it, and I feel passionate about it—but can we change the conversation? Can we talk about something else?"

Yes, let's change the conversation. It's hard not to once you get to know the real Melissa, a South African multidisciplinary artist whose practice is influenced by "sensual femininity, mystical nature and the place where the two meet." A few years ago she began photographing herself in sensual poses in hotel rooms. She's naturally attracted to women's bodies. "As a woman, like others, I'm focused on my own," she says. For her, those photos were about having an organic form—the female body—in the middle of the hard, lonely symmetries of hotel rooms. It was about traveling and how the concept of loneliness is something than can be enjoyable and pleasurable. For this kind of shoot, she was interested to see how the photos would come out. Despite her initial doubts, she enjoyed the results.

It was worth it, and for Melissa the message was evident. "There's an accepted idea that woman who are free with their bodies—be they strippers, nude models—are broken, put upon. That's sad and disappointing," she says. "It doesn't have to be like that. My self-portraits have changed my self-image over time. Seeing these beautiful photos that you shot of me has further bolstered me. It makes me feel better."

HER NIKES, COURT ROYALE
This has a timeless look with a bit of class due to the leather upper. This feature makes it great for people who want a bit of a boost to their casual everyday look. Aside from the adequate comfort and classic design, it is hard to go wrong with a pair of these. Extremely comfortable, sleek style, lightweight, compliment magnet, easy to clean.

"I love them! Just love it, love it, love it! My niece saw mine and wanted to try a pair so I ordered them for her. She loved the look but still preferred a different sneaker so I had to return them. There was nothing wrong with the sneakers at all, just a preference of a different sneaker for her."

-
 -

MELISSA TRULY -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 7 (US), 38 (EUR), 4.5 (UK), 24.5cm, 9.645669in

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Summer 2023

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Originally I didn't plan on posting these photos until as part of the Girls of Summer '23 package, but I've decided to change my mind about an hour ago and give you guys this shoot. Since this was not planned, I had to put her story together real quick so that it could be released today. This shoot was not as long as I remembered it being, which was a disappointing feeling when I came to the realization that that was the case. I had some fun with this shoot and I thought her soles were very nice. They were as nice as she was. She's also the second woman I took photos of who wore Moccassins. Actually, she's the third one now that I think about it. Those shoes made for a great conversation starter, which eased her right in to agreeing to having her photos taken.

For those who like girls who have this look, then Kaelyn is for you. She's "weird" in an endearing way. She's just weird enough to be interesting and intriguing but not weird enough to be off-putting.

Kaelyn passionately support a few key causes such as animal cruelty/going vegan, green causes, and the like. She has one or two mainstream interests, like meditation, but another interest of hers is watching math videos on YouTube. Her favorite TV show is Jeopardy. She would do real well when watching the game at home and is considering actually becoming a contestant on that show. When she tells her friends about how well she did from watching an episode of the show, they would show no interest in what she's saying, which I find to be funny.

Kaelyn was always a top-placer in exams, she has an incredible memory, she flourishes in academic environments and loves to read.

Hanging out or dating her, you'll find yourself laughing at yourself more and taking things less seriously. You might also find yourself trying things you hadn't considered before, such as doing crossword puzzles for hours. Her mood is somewhat capricious, usually cheerful and content with occasional bouts of unease or unhappiness when thinking too much about one of her causes, for example.

-

KAELYN SAGE -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 8 (US), 39 (EUR), 5.5 (UK), 25cm , 9.8in

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
One can tell which country she's from based on the embroidered blouse she wore that day. A visitor from Hamburg, Germany.

Suzanne is her name and here she is in describing her hometown: "It's very green, blue and there's always something to do. There's no city that's as left as Hamburg, which means: it's a city that's as Liberal as it can ever get, and I couldn't live in a better place than Hamburg. We're multicultural here and it works great. It's peaceful as long as you don't send despots or other dictators to our city for a G20.

"Hamburg is the best city in Germany - friendly people, lot of culture, lot of water and lots of canals, variety of different lifestyles, visitors from all around the world. If you're going to visit Germany, then Hamburg.

"The architecture of buildings, bridges, even bus stops and street lamps are amazing. You always find something amazing to look at. There are great running tracks, especially along the quay walls in der Oberhafen (a neighborhood in Hamburg), and good outdoor sports and recreation sites."

-

I wanted to make this a great shoot. I wasn't sure, however, that it was going to turn out to be great because the sun was relentless as it hovered over us. There was no source for shade and there was not a cloud in sight that was going to provide the comfort for us by covering the sun. At first, Suzanne said the sun wasn't going to be a problem for her, but after a few minutes I felt that it was best for us to go somewhere else to continue the shoot and the second spot I found for us gave us the shade we needed.

When I was asked what it was that I like about women's feet, I could tell that she posed the question in a way as to see if how I answered it matched the description of her feet. I answered, "What it looks like, how it feels, how it tastes, it's scent, who it's connected to, how it affects woman it's connected to when I do things to it."

She was impressed, she showed admiration, respect, and she took a more liking to me. She was sold. Now she really wanted to know more about me, showing some interest.

-

DO WOMEN MAKE THIER FEET PRETTY TO BE NOTICED?
"Of course we do. If we did not want people to see them we would wear closed shoes and would not go to all the effort to make them look pretty! I didn't think that I was going to get the kind of attention that someone would want to take special pictures of them, though. This is a first for me. I'm glad you noticed, glad you're happy. You make me feel more pretty now."

HOW SHE GOT TO WHERE SHE IS
She graduated from FOM University of Economics and Management (Germany's largest private university) and now earns a living working for a debt collection agency. Most consumers never expect to fall behind on their debts and obligations. Sometimes, however, circumstances beyond a person's control will result in them being contacted by her. In cases where debtors fail to cooperate or make payments, her agency may initiate legal actions. This can include filing lawsuits, obtaining judgments, or seeking legal remedies to enforce debt repayment. However, legal action is typically a last resort after other collection efforts have been exhausted. Suzanne may look lovely to you now, but if things get tough for you financially, she may be the last person you want to see or hear from.

Overall, her primary role as a debt collector is to assist creditors in recovering unpaid debts while adhering to legal and ethical guidelines. She acts as a mediator between the creditor and debtor, working towards a resolution that benefits both parties.

"What I've learned doing this is basically this: collection is about making the debtor - the person that owes the money - feel good about paying it. You know that he or she doesn't want to pay for something they don't have anymore, like a car or a credit card or an apartment they were evicted from, but it's my job to sell that person on the idea that is in his/her best interests to just pay it and get it over with, because the price of NOT paying is higher than paying it. So, I deliver the 'bad news' and try to be understanding about it, while at the same time painting that picture of possible "bad things to come" if they don't somehow take care of business right now.

"My job teaches me patience, sales skills, confidence and perseverance. Most importantly, it teaches me a lot about the way credit works and the importance of keeping your credit good."

What's great about doing what I do is meeting women who do different things for a living and for fun. Meeting someone who does what she does for a living became an informative part of the conversation. After the shoot she was given a new light on how the concept of foot fetishism can be fun and flirty. She was certainly that with me during the shoot. Suzanne was a much delightful woman to be around and she really felt the same way about me in terms of being a man whose company she was enjoying.

She has a very famous last name, making it one of my favorite names to ever grace the pages of this thread.
 -

SUZANNE BONAPARTE -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 9 (US), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (UK), 25.5cm, 9.84in

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Some Southern hospitality has found its way to Central Park.

Emily is making her mark in the art industries, more specifically within the fashion design division. She is incredibly strong. As a ballet dancer, her grace and elegance defies both physics and physiology. In other words, she moves in ways that are decidedly un-natural, but is so smooth that she makes it look like that's how the body "should" work.

She lives in New York, was born and raised in Georgia, though the typical southern accent wasn't detected on her. She sounds like she's from Anywhere, USA ... a neutral accent.

-

One of her main draws to NYC is the job market. The city is a major centre for finance, media, fashion and technology, and there are many opportunities for highly skilled individuals in these industries, and Emily here has the skills, determination and dedication to believe in herself to thrive and get ahead in the Big Apple. She takes her work seriously with the passion and professionalism it deserves, and she's a sweet lady on top of that, and she has earned the admiration and respect from her peers. Anyone who knows her is proud to have her as a friend and family member.

Emily is a War Eagle and she will bleed navy blue and orange for as long as she lives. Yes, anyone who follows college sports in the United States should be familiar with what was referenced in the last sentence. We are looking at someone who attended Auburn University (yes, that Aubrun University) and has a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Apparel Merchandising, Design, and Production Management to show for it. War Eagle, for those who don't know, is the fight song for that school.

WHEN DESCRIBING LIFE AT AUBURN
"Auburn is family. Auburn is like going home. It has the happiest students in America. It's historic, pleasant, it's about tradition. Auburn is coming onto a flight and someone greets you with 'War Eagle.' That university is about finding family everywhere, which gives you the comfort of knowing you have family nearby.

"The students there are very friendly. The teachers are also super kind! When you go to Auburn, it truly feels like home away from home. Not to mention that the campus is absolutely gorgeous. Seriously. The scenery is amazing.

"I will say that the campus has a very traditional, southern family feel. In my opinion, people with politically liberal ideas would not fit in very well there. Being in the middle of Alabama there are a lot of conservatives there and it'll show. I'm a conservative lady myself, and so naturally that environment is right up my alley. But the people are nice and friendly if you are willing to go out and meet people."

THE COLLEGE PARTY SCENE
"SEC (Southeastern Conference) schools are known for being major party schools, primarily due to our Greek life, football, bar scene, and tailgates. Auburn is no exception to this. However, Auburn is not as big of a party school as the other SEC schools like South Carolina, Bama and Ole Miss.

"Basically every college has a good amount of parties, unless you go to a heavily commuter school, a tiny school in the middle of nowhere, or a super religious school like a BYU. In summary, I suggest that students who are only there to party not to attend Auburn, because most everyone else is there for school, and while they do go out, education is their goal, not getting wasted. If you want a real party school with very little education, go to Bama."

I like that little dig from her at the end there, referencing Auburn's biggest rival.

Emily knows more about college football more than a casual football fan. She would talk about the Auburn Tigers games in very much the same way that someone at SportsScenter would while you would imagine the showing of the highlights of the game that just happened. She has an extensive knowledge about the history and latest going-ons about the Tigers and can communicate clearly what happened on a specific play. The way she talks about the games and the players would make one think she's a play-by-play announcer.

-

THOUGHTS ON HER OWN FEET
"My feet are great. I wouldn't be where I am today without them," she joked. I mentioned something about how she dances some ballet. It wasn't really the focus of our conversation, but from what she did say about it, I never got the sense that this was something she really really dedicated herself to, but she knows enough about it to be able to have a lengthy conversation with someone who dances ballet professionally.

A LASTING IMPRESSION ON HER FEET
I loved how her socks left indentations on her ankles caused by the pressure from the elastic in them. She apologized to me for how prominent that feature was and I had to assure her that that was nothing to be ashamed about because it's normal for her to get lines on her ankles after wearing tight or restrictive socks for an extended period of time. She then said, "Yeah, I mean they are typically harmless when you think about it, and it should disappear once the socks have been removed to allow the blood flow to return to the area."

Her feet were hot -- and I mean hot -- coming out of those socks as I felt the intensity of the humidity emanating from her bare feet. Waving my hand a few inches above the tip of her toes while her soles were facing me, I felt the invisible waves of humidity surrounding her feet, and that was a pretty neat sensation to feel.

IN HER SHOES
The iconic shoe has became the go-to choice of sports stars, artists and musicians alike, and to this day is a part of the uniform of daily life. The All Star still remains Converse's key style, while apparel and accessories collections now sit alongside its sneakers to offer a full lifestyle range.

-  -  -
 -  -  -

Her name is Emily Class,
but here she's EMILY WITH CLASS -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 7.5 (US), 38 (EUR), 5.5 (UK), 23.5857171858754cm, 9.28571428571in

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool] [Mmm] [Drool] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL ADVICE
This addresses the mental aspects of someone who aspires to do what I do. The mind can make people see or imagine things that aren't there. I get asked a lot about how to deal with rejection. I'll talk about dealing with the aftermaths of rejection tomorrow. Today, though, I'll address what to do before you make the approach so that when the inevitable rejection happens, you will think nothing of it. That stuff has doesn't do anything to me, as it allows me to walk up to other women.

You have to go into the conversation assuming the woman is going to say yes. When you have that way of thinking, it is going to come off in how you speak, how you carry yourself and the woman is going to sense that.

A lot of guys assume the woman is going to say no already, which means they're going to go into that conversation thinking she's not going to like them anyway. When you speak to them, already thinking they're going to turn you down, you will sound soft and apologetic to her, in addition to feeling timid and very nervous around her. That energy repels the woman. She rejects you based off of the energy you're giving off. If you're the opposite of that, all confident and a bit more playful, a bit cocky even, and you're assuming women are going to say yes, you will have a different approach and it will make a world of difference.

Women have filtering systems because a lot of guys come at them all the time. If you're nervous, jittery, apologetic, scared to say certain things to them, they're going to think you're one of those weirdos. Any one of them won't feel the need to spend any time with you and so she'll dismiss you right away because she knows you're going to be awkward and she is going to have to be awkward with you, and so it's best for her to end it.

A guy who exudes confidence, who has the ability to talk smooth, she'll sense that the interaction is going to go well. When she filters through, she'll think you're fun, she'll think you're interesting, and she wouldn't mind taking part in the shoot.

If you're all nervous on the approach, you increase the likelihood that she'll reject you and she'll say to herself, You know, I don't want anything to do with this guy. I'm done here, please get away from me. If you talk to her as if she's going to say yes, it increases the chances that she'll go along with the impromtu shoot.

If you're approaching women who turn out to be neutral in your presence, knowing how to sound persuasive, talking as if she's going to say yes, she may actually comply with you. If you're scared to talk, if you don't know what to say, if you're all over the place, if you sound inadequate, she'll dismiss you on the spot because she is going to have to find a way to get herself out of the interaction because you're making it awkward for her. When she recognizes a guy who can talk, she's more likely to say yes. When you're the guy who's weird and kind of nervous, she'll say to herself, Okay, let me back away from this guy.

I always talk about how looking good can increase your chances of success. While that's true, while looks certainly help, it doesn't paint the whole picture. When you appreciate your own abilities and qualities, that can get you past the finish line. In other words, even if she thinks you look good, not knowing how to speak to her will not get you the results you want.

When you have the assumption that these women are going to say yes, then you're better off. You see, I assume that the woman I approach is going to say yes. Guys who aspire to do what I do go about this the wrong way: they interact with women who are not interested, they think the women are going to say no before making the approach, which means they interact with more women who wind up not being interested in being in their presence. This is what a lot of beginners will do, and this is a huge mistake. What a beginner will do is he'll go up to a few girls, they try to talk to them, and let's say one girl doesn't stop to talk to him, the other girl rejects him, another other girl says she has a boyfriend and walks away really fast ... he'll start to think, I can't believe this ... none of these girls like me ... I can't get these women to do this ...

When he starts to think that way, that is going to make it harder for him to find women to participate in the shoot. It'll make it harder for him to get all of these wonderful women to show their wonderful feet to him on a nice beautiful day. Why? Because he's going down a spiral that leads to negativity.

The reason rejection doesn't bother me is because I may not know what her situation is. The reality is not every girl is going to say yes. You will get turned down. But what most guys do is that when women reject them, here's what they'll do: they'll give a reason for the rejection and they'll act as if it's a fact. They'll think she rejected them because they're ugly, or losers, or because they're not 6'3'' or some other reason. These guys will say that to themselves as if they know for sure that that's why they got rejected. But how do they know? They don't. They're coming up with their own theories. So if you're going to come up with your own theories, why don't you come up with theories that serves you?

A lot of this journey is mental. It's a mental exercise because they talk themselves into being insecure. A guy will talk to a girl, the girl rejects him, he'll think he got rejected because he's ugly, then he'll talk to other girls because he needs something positive to happen.

He'll go to the second girl. But he'll go to the second girl with the defeated energy from the first girl. The second girl rejects him because she feels there's something off about him (the defeated energy) and it repels her. And so he goes to the third girl with the defeated energy from the second and the first girl. Now he's all upset and goes to the next girl asking if he can take pictures of her feet, but he sounds deflated as he speaks to her. She rejects him and so now he's pissed. Then he approaches the fifth girl with the defeated energy from the four girls before her. So after she rejects him, he goes postal.

When you reframe it and assume that women are going to say yes, every time a girl rejects you, you reframe it to something else. You can think that she's having issues and she's not ready to bask in your glory. Or you can think to yourself that her having a boyfriend or husband is the reason why she's doesn't want to participate in the shoot and she doesn't want photos of her on the internet because her man will get upset.

Looks get eyeballs on you, confidence gets you her ear.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

MORE ADVICE

I WANT TO APPROACH THESE WOMEN AND I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES OF THEIR FEET. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE A HARD TIME FIGURING OUT WHAT TO SAY TO THEM.
The problem is not the women. Let me repeat that: the problem is not the women. When you go to McDonald's to order your food, do you have a hard time ordering your food?

"No, I know what I want."

Wait, say that again 'cause this is a lightbulb moment for you. So you know what you want with McDonald's, but you don't know what you want from these women?

"No, I know that I want to take pictures of their feet, but I don't know how to get to that."

So if you want to take those type of pictures, then why not just say that to them? That's what I do.

"Well, I can't just approach a woman and say that."

(My response to that): Click Here

Why can't you? What's the issue? What are you scared of?

"I'm scared that I'm going to get slapped across the face or yelled at."

Then participating in this activity may not be for you.

I'm going to tell you why you just may get slapped across the face or yelled at. You don't think you have what it takes to pull this off, Number 1. Number 2, you're scared of these women. Number 3, you're not going to be able to stand on what you are, so any words that come out of your mouth is going to be creepy. If you don't believe you can get women to remove their shoes for you and get them to enjoy the experience with you from the photoshoot, then the words you tell them will sound creepy to them, I don't care how carefully you worded it to them.

If you're in a plane and you sense there's trouble in the air, and the pilot assures you that everything will be just fine, you'll feel better. But if he tells you everything will be just fine, but there was something about how he said it that made you feel as if he couldn't convince himself of what he said, you will feel unsure about the situation. The same thing applies here: you'll get yelled at and have security called on you because your words aren't smooth. The words will come off as unsettling, causing an unpleasant feeling of fear and unease to these women. That's what it is, because why else do you think you'll get those harsh reactions?

I get a lot of private messages from guys saying something along the lines of how the women in their city or country wouldn't even dare to expose their feet for them. To them, there must be something in the water in NYC that makes all these women say yes, and whatever that something is, it's not in the water in their part of the world, they believe. They'll say something along the lines of, "They're open minded in New York, but they'll never do that in (name whatever city or country)."

Again, I've got to hit you with the button: Click Here

That's the wrong attitude to have. What would make you think a woman is going to slap you or go crazy? I'll answer that question for you. You believe these women are going to blow up and make a huge scene because you don't think women are that open minded, and because you don't think they will be open minded like that with you.

It doesn't matter which part of the world you're from, if a guy walks up to them with the right attitude, these women may very well do it. I've taken pictures of who come from such and such city to such and such country. I've taken photos of women from Maine to Brisbane (in Australia). Even though everywhere else in the world it's pronounced Brisbin, I'm saying that in American as Brisbaine just to make it rhyme so I can get my point across. From Maine to Brisbane. (Click Here to See What I Mean)

Women from around the world are open to doing this. And so if you really think they can't do it in the city or country you live in, again: the problem is not the women.

My advice to you is that if you're that worried about how negatively they'll react to you, then don't do this because the state of your mind is not on the right page right now because just because you want to see their feet, doesn't mean it's going to happen because she's not going to by into the things you're saying. If you don't believe in yourself, it's going to come through in how you speak and it'll come through in your demeanor, which means you're going to get the responses you won't like.

Let's say I go up to a girl and I ask her if I can take pictures of her feet. Let's say she tells me "Hell no." By the way, that actually happened to me one time. She said that to me before walking away in a hurry. Let's say she says hell no or "that's disgusting! .. Like, what's wrong with you? ... Like, eww!" What's going to happen is that with me, I'll tell her to have a nice day and I'll walk away. What'll happen next is that I'm going to walk up to another girl and I'm going to say the exact, same, thing. The exact same thing.

Now what you're going to do is, let's say you said the same thing I did to a female who's feet you'd like to take pictures of. Let's say she reacts to you in the same way the other girl reacted to me. Do you know what you're going to do? You're going to be upset, you're going to be shaken up, you're going to think about it all day, you're going to wonder why she said those things, and you're heart rate is going to triple. Do you see the difference?

So what I'm saying is that your focus is the issue. You may look at a girl and think, Oh my God, she's so pretty ... I could never get a woman like that to say yes to this ... oh my God, how do I say the right thing? ... What if she doesn't like me? What if she says this, or what if she thinks that? I don't talk or think that way. I'm going to give her the opportunity to enjoy my company while she rewards me with her feet all because I tell them what's on my mind.

--

And that's all the advice I have for the summer. I've got a couple of more shoots to show you. Both of them are Classics, and they are true masterpieces to the Visionair Era. The one I'll show on Saturday will be the Main Event of the entire summer, the main event of all the women I've shown for the summer issue.

In the meantime, enjoy your night.

[ July 12, 2023, 10:54 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite photo in Emily's gallery is #17.
Great, high resolution close up of both gorgeous soles [Mmm] , with her beautiful face, too.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This may very well end up on my personal list of my fifty most favorite shoots I've ever done. I knew that I had fully tapped in to the Visionair Era with this shoot and I was proud for what I have done here. The day was just nice, the shape of her feet were just right. I love how she was cool enough to give me the time I needed to let my creativity flow to get the shots that made this shoot memorable for me.

I remember thinking just how slow of a day it was for me until I saw Aimy reading a book while sitting on the grass. She has an athletic build to her, I like the jeans and sneakers combination, and she looked like someone with a competitive edge to her and someone who's a consummate professional in whichever line of work she did. That was what I able to gauge from her appearance.

The novel she read on of the shoot is a letter from a son to a mother who cannot read. Written when the speaker is in his late twenties, the letter unearths a family's history that began before he was born and serves as a doorway into parts of his life his mother has never known, all of it leading to an unforgettable revelation towards the end.

When asked to describe her take on the book, she said, "It's brutal, devastating, beautiful, and stunning. The author didn't write this book; he opened his heart and just let it bleed all over the pages. Truly something else. For example: ..." She's turning through a few pages back before she finds it, "You once told me that the human eye is God's loneliest creation. How so much of the world passes through the pupil and still it holds nothing. The eye, alone in its socket, doesn't even know there's another one, just like it, an inch away, just as hungry, as empty." She wasn't done yet as she read off another passage from the book that meant a lot to her. She held the book to her chest. It was all just beautiful to her. I let her have that moment to herself.

-

This is Amee Pearson, a woman with a New York address, a Massachusetts ID, and an Iowa area code trying to find a place to call home. She loves traveling, marketing, yoga, eating her way through NYC and anything that makes her laugh.

SOME SCENES FROM THE CITY THAT INVOLVED HER:
∙ "A few days ago as I walked down the block to work that morning, I saw a man doing chin ups using the scaffolding on the building next to where I live. As I approached wondering what his story was, a security guard comes out of the hospital and chases him away. I guess he couldn't afford a gym membership."

∙ "I was walking through the East Village yesterday when I found myself crossing at a busy crosswalk. A large group of us were almost across when a young teen on a bicycle came racing around the corner right in front of us. The old woman next to me took her rolled up newspaper and smacked him right in the back as he went past."

∙ "Have you ever been to the Burp Castle? Well, it's a bar and my friends got ssshhhed for talking to loudly in it."

Love how Amee has adjusted to life in New York pretty well.

CHOOSING A CAREER IN MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
"To be a good marketer you constantly have to be thinking of new stuff. To do that you constantly have to be learning new things. It's never rocket science, but it's fun to see when things like good design affect business results."

Pearson's job as a marketer is to figure out what motivates people. There's a lot that goes into this. She has to look at data, talk to people, and ultimately test what works, just like a researching psychologist would.

Amee has one of the high ranking positions at a marketing agency. Her favorite part is that it never gets boring. Every client is different. To her, one of the most fun things is pitching new clients and getting to learn everything about their world.

To a certain extent, she has to be in the know about trends, tech, and tactics to stay successful as a marketer, saying, "I like be up to speed on this type of stuff. I'm turning forty soon and sometimes when I hang with friends my own age they seem old and out of touch. I suppose marketing keeps me young."

-
 -

Amee here an avid jogger. An avid jogger. I caught her on her off day but we spent some time talking about how she uses her feet. She ran in two NYC Marathons and and so she definitely puts her feet to good use. She talked about how jogging improves her mental mind set and how it makes her a better person internally.

She said, "It's a life experience truly, as you learn the failure, success, speed, slowness, overtaking, being overtaken, stamina etc. It's a blessing to your body, it's a pain killer for all your worries and failures. For all of my worries and failures. And," almost as if she forgot to mention this part, "it increases endurance: jogging helps to build endurance, making it easier to perform physical activities for longer periods of time."

--

HER SOLES ARE PRECISELY MY TYPE
Time slowed down when I finally saw the magic that her sneakers hid. Seeing soles like Amee's validates to me why having a foot fetish is justified through and through. When I see something that beautiful, I take my time during the shoot to figure out what I can do to make this a memorable shoot. It was one of those things I was glad I was able to live through the experience, being in front of her feet like that. I love the shots of being underneath the soles, looking up at them. Seeing something truly beautiful like that makes me fall in love. It's inexplicable.

You should see the arches on her feet. Opposite of "National Park Girl" back in the Spring 2023 edition who had flat feet. That was how her feet naturally aligned, relaxed in its normal state.

AMEE PEARSON -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 8 (US), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (UK), 25cm, 9.84in

[ July 14, 2023, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links