Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 79)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
I was walking along and I saw someone out of the corner of my eye. I was that close from not being able to spot her because she was hiding behind some trees and the whole thing had the look and feel of not wanting to be found. If she had worn green that day, I don't think anyone would've spotted her because that's how well hidden she was. Her back was facing me ... but I could tell she was an elegant grace. That was what drew me closer to her.

As I got closer, I could hear her singing. Singing opera. She was practicing or rehearsing her story through singing. It was only loud enough for only for her to hear herself. I had to find a way to interrupt her without startling her. It was a good thing I didn't because that may have screwed my chances of getting to know her. As I usually do, I got straight to the point and told her that she would make for a fantastic centerpiece for my photography. When I told her that I wanted to take pictures of her feet, she said, "Oh!"

ME: I'll take that as a yes.
HER: I mean ... yes! This is something different. I admire what I can sense is your ... the way you project yourself, I can't find the right word to describe it at the moment. But the way you said it was calming, and I get with that.

When I told her that many women have gone along with the shoot, she said that she could see why, saying that my that my smile can anyone over, "It won me over. Your smile makes me feel beautiful." That, and how she liked my sunglasses.

We walked for a couple of minutes before I found a spot to do the shoot. I was starting to like how the photos were coming out doing shoots on the bench and so I wanted to continue with that trend to see how the results were going to look like with her.

SHE'S FROM WISCONSIN
"Yeah, Midwestern girl here. Wisconsin is so beautiful. People seem to think that Wisconsin is just another Nebraska with a lake. It may not be as interesting or exciting as New York, but the truth is that Wisconsin has a lot of hidden gems, beautiful scenery, little towns that seem to have come straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting.

"Football is a way of life there, as you know. Life-long Packers fan. Cheese is in abundance there. I love cheese. I love, love, love, love cheese!

"In Wisconsin, it's not uncommon to come across local cheese factories and find the parking lots full. Shoppers that stopped for ice cream are leaving with bags and boxes of a variety of flavored cheeses produced on-site. Have you ever had taco cheese, cranberry cheese, and even chocolate cheese? I have.

"Summertime is the best in Wisconsin. Folklore festivals, air shows, car races, beaches and of course the northern lakes area. You name it and you'll find it here in Wisconsin.

"One more point: Winter. Wisconsin lets you know when its winter. There will never be any confusion, until you find yourself standing outside in 48-degree sunshine in February, followed by the next days of 10 below zero. Just have some cheese and everything will be fine."

A BEAUTIFUL VOICE
When it comes to opera, she's a soprano who can belt. Belting requires using a mixed voice, which in layman's terms means head and chest voice. Chest voice will give you the power of a belt, while head voice will let you take your chest voice up and belt those higher notes.

She did some supporting acting roles in independent films and has been on stage performing for several musicals. She's also a majorette -- and so if you've never met a girl who can twirl a baton, throw it in the air and catch as she's spinning or doing a dance routine, then you've got your class act right here.

SOME BEAUTIFUL FEET
She has some of the prettiest feet I've ever photographed. She said, "The way I see it, humans are weird and we all have weird things we like. If it's not unhealthy or hurting anyone, I don't judge. The way you (meaning me) described how you feel about my feet is actually quite beautiful."

-

BEAUTIFUL ALL AROUND
∙ Kennedy is charming and can make others smile. She has the grace and charm to get out of most uncomfortable situations. If there's anything she isn't, it's catty or mean.

∙ She's thoughtful, caring, loving, and kind. She'll make you smile back whenever she's smiling at you.

∙ She has a clear vision for her future and goes after it with determination. It does not necessarily have to be a job or career, just something she is passionate about. She'll stir your emotions in a positive way, and give you a run for your money. She's extremely strong-willed and may also be too stubborn, and that could be very frustrating sometimes. But Kennedy is a smart woman, which means she knows how to choose her battles diplomatically. That is what helps her become a winner in life.

∙ If you're out with her at a bar or restaurant and you bump into someone you know, you don't need to be worried about any attitude she may give to your friend. She will uphold your image in front of others. Needless to say, you should also possess the same qualities. You should extend the same courtesy and respect to her family, friends, coworkers, and any other person in her life.

∙ She has a face that can get away with murder. I say that only to accentuate just how great quality of a person she is because Kennedy has a heart of gold and will not stress you out.

∙ She likes dad jokes: "What did the cop say to the belly button? You're under a vest."

-
 -

Click Here to View the Gallerie

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kennedy Girl is great. Her feet are so good. Interesting background story as well.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
- I like how the guy in Suzanne's photo is looking back to get another look to see if a foot shoot was indeed a fetish shoot, and in the photo with Emily, it's as if the people in it don't know we're there.

-
- "Oh! My big boobies," was what the Coolest Mom Ever said right before that photo was taken.
- Melissa looking forward to whatever life has in store for her. An optimistic outlook.
- Katherine is full of joy, enjoying her read in Central Park.

-
- Movements reflects
- Something about nerdy girls that make their feet amazing.
- This shot with the Amee shoot was one of those perfectly timed photos. That black spot was a hawk flying above us.

-
- Wisconsin cheese or Swiss cheese?

Length of Each Shoot:
Movements - 15 mins
Melissa Truly - 21 mins
Abundance of Katherine - 23 mins
Kaylen Sage - 38 mins
Emily with Class - 39 mins
Kennedy Girl - 40 mins
Suzanne Bonaparte - 41 mins
Coolest Mom Ever - 58 mins
Amee Pearson - 63 mins
The Kindest Heist - 70 mins

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your summer, and I will see you guys again in Autumn.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great remaining summer time, National, and thank you for posting these truly fine galleries. Looking forward to your posts in the Autumn.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Every weekend during the spring and summer months, Tiffany would sit at a nice spot, sunbathe in a shaded/not-so-shaded area, while going through some research papers, taking notes, all in the name of she does for a living.

I don't know where to even begin when describing her work because it's expansive, and her full span of knowledge, the depth and breadth of what she knows, far exceeds what most people are able to comprehend.

Tiffany is a research scientist. She's a professional who conducts scientific work in a variety of fields, such as biology and engineering. In order to collect data and analyze results, she uses a variety of methods, such as experiments, surveys, and simulations. She also specializes in bioinformatics.

Bioinformatics is a scientific area of study that involves using computer technology to collect, store, analyze and disseminate biological data and information, such as DNA and amino acid sequences or annotations about those sequences. She works in wet labs (laboratories that contain sinks and other fixtures for working with liquids) and dry labs (typically reserved for computer work and other tasks that don't require access to water). She knows a thing or two with regards to oncology and she does extensive work when it comes to auto-immune diseases. All of this to say that anyone who studies Tiffany's past, knows she has the answers to questions we're probably not advanced enough to ask!

WORDS SHE USED DURING OUR CONVERSATION
∙ cell microstructure
∙ computational predictions
∙ electrophysiology
∙ hypo-osmotic

I guarantee that that marked the first time those words were ever spoken during a foot shoot. She spoke to me as if I knew my way around an operation room or a laboratory. I think what made her think I had a pretty good idea of what her job entails was because I used some terms or phrases that a forensic scientist would use. By the way, in case anyone is keeping score, she's French, and so you can imagine how it sounded like when she said all of those things in her accent. Sounded nice.

Right now she works at one of the hospitals in NYC, applying all of her skills in that environment.

It wasn't until after the shoot was over was when she asked me if I had a foot fetish. You see, at the beginning when I asked if I could take photos of her feet, she said yes and I just went right into it. We never talked about feet during the shoot. When she asked if I had a foot fetish, I said yes. Not, "umm ... yes?", but yes in a matter of fact way. Do you know what she did about that? She smiled and thought my liking of women's feet was pretty cool. She said, "It's pretty normal. I like how you were honest about it." I wasn't sure what she made of the shoot during the shoot, but she appreciated it a lot more in hindsight.

-

TIFFANY LIÈVREMONT, MEng. Ph.D. -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 8 (US), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (UK) 24.5cm, 9.64in

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Autumn 2023

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like photo #8 in this gallery because it shows one sole smooth and the other sole wrinkled with toes scrunched.

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I came across a Japanese woman reading a book on the grass under a tree. She looked beautiful and was curious to see how shooting photos of her would come out.

She's a home baker. She talked a bit about how baking is fun for her and how it requires a certain meticulous attention to detail and skills that get better with practice.

She has biscuit hands. That means she has mastered the art of rubbing flour and butter together, adding liquid, and patting or rolling the dough without developing the gluten that makes it tough. It's important for pie dough, for shortbread, and naturally, for biscuits. Some bakers are relaxed with their ingredients. I suspect she's one of those bakers who's not that way, but instead she's one of those who always knows to the very last gram what's in every recipe.

She talked about some of the desserts she loves preparing, including a Japanese caramel custard pudding called "Purin", which is similar to flan. To get technical, the dessert in Japan is called "custard purin" not "pudding" because the way you pronounce an 'r' in Japanese sounds a bit like a 'd'. The photo you see of that treat was a photo she actually took. Very nice and inviting.

She's joyful; loves to show and give pleasure; often satisfied with something and not worried about it. It brings her joy to bring joy to others.

She has no problem dating a guy with a foot fetish, just as long as he doesn't "obsess" over them.. She was completely fine with me touching her feet and it helped her become more relaxed during the shoot.

-
シュガーローフ(SUGA LOAF) -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 7.5 (US), 38 (EUR), 5.5 (UK), 24.5 (JPN), 26cm, 10.236in.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
I really like photo #8 in this gallery because it shows one sole smooth and the other sole wrinkled with toes scrunched.

I remember wanting (or wishing, long after the shoot was over) the foot on the top to have its toes be a bit more scrunched than the way it came out in the photo. Glad you liked it.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I was walking along when I spotted our next lady walking ahead of me. I immediately knew I wanted to take photos of her. I got distracted, however, and saw another woman who walked past me who caught my interest. Since the second lady was closer to me in proximity, I decided to go up to her instead.

She turned me down.

That approach didn't produce a shoot, and I had lost sight of the first girl I was interested in.

It may have been fifteen minutes later after doing some more walking around the park when, miraculously, the first lady reappeared. This time she appeared right in front of me, walking in the opposite direction I was. That was my lucky stars' way of giving me a second chance at this, and so I seized on it and got her attention.

She was excited at the opportunity and I began looking for a spot to have the shoot with her.

There's a noticeable bruise on her left ankle. She was involved in a car crash that saw her bone around the ankle poke through her skin. It was a pretty horrific scene and she's lucky to be alive today, given the details of what happened to her in that moment. She doesn't walk with a limp, and so she's doing pretty well for someone who has had that happen her.

She's into hip-hop and knows how to rap herself. The topics of conversation in what she raps about revolves around aversion to crime and violence. She'll rap about culture, the economy, or depictions of the struggles of ordinary people. She seeks to raise awareness of social issues, leaving the listeners to form their own opinions.

-

HENNESSY GOLD -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 11 (US), 9.5 (UK), 43⅓ (EUR), 28cm, 9in

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

I love the way her soles shimmer in the sunlight in photo #11 in her gallery! [Mmm]

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

Around four in the afternoon on a Monday, strolling around the park on my day off from work. A very short shoot with a woman born and raised in San Francisco but who now lives in New York. She was enjoying her afternoon in Central Park doing some art work. Her dirty soles, from having already walked on the grass, added something different to the shoots I usually do.

WONDERFUL BRIGHTE -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 10.5 (US), 42.5 (EUR), 8.5 (UK), 27cm, 10.63

[ September 24, 2023, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

I love her big, dirty soles! [Mmm]
It is a shame that she is hiding her face under that mask, not really necessary outdoors in the park.

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I saw a girl with incredibly long hair, and I immediately knew that I wanted to take photos of her. She's about 6'1'', and is twenty years old. She's into anime, and she's an artist who draws anime characters. That has become her lifestyle and she's a sweet and awesome person to be around.

She would date a guy who watches anime, saying, "I like anime- if you like anime, it's a bonus, definitely. Genres I watch go from romance to psychological horror, non-stop action and adventure. We'll be able to talk about things I like, and things you like. Where's the negative?"

She loves watching anime because, "it's just the perfect thing for those who are fascinated with animation, which narrate amazing storylines. The visuals leave an impact hard enough to make you re-watch it. Anime is like a dreamland, carrying great stories with a rainbow of emotions."

She went on to talk about how the plots and storylines when watching the animation would widen your brain's imagination. "Anime provides a look into the human heart in this way ... often brings tears and even profound reflection to me. It forces you to confront topics and ask questions."

-
 -

She's a digital artist. The field of digital art branches out to multiple career paths. Many of these involve designing visuals and animations for videos and games. Digital artist work goes hand in hand with film production, advertising, video game, and software design companies. Being a digital artist, computer and software proficiency is necessary to bring one's art to life. With her look and personality, I cannot imagine her being involved with anything else that doesn't involve anime somehow. She used the shoot as an opportunity to catch up on some of her artwork.

She never thought her feet would ever become the center of attention in a series of photos, but she was glad to take part in this creative process with me.

As for her personality, I would say she's rather curious, naive, hopeful, playful, creative, adventurous, optimistic, outgoing, caring, rebellious and empathetic. The name I've given her combines her characteristic traits and is given the feel as if it's a name that a mythical creature can have in those animation movie or series. She's cute with some superpowers.

VELOCITY WINTERRAY -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 10 (US), 43 (EUR), 9.5 (UK), 26.9875cm, 10.625in

*As a reminder: if an image doesn't appear properly when you click to enlarge the image (as it does with two images in this gallerie), you can always use the right-click on your mouse, go to 'open image in new tab' to view it in its proper dimensions.*

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
I love her big, dirty soles! [Mmm]
It is a shame that she is hiding her face under that mask, not really necessary outdoors in the park.

I know, taking photos with her mask on was not ideal. Before the shoot started, she gave me the disclaimer that she had Covid, and so I had a choice to make. I decided to take the pictures anyway, and she was okay with that. There was another one who had her mask on because she had Covid (I have yet to show those photos). In neither case did I catch a cold from those shoots.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links