Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
daaaaaaamn mad post responses most ive ever seen in 1 day anyway ben malorie is hot... and those are nice pics... any findings / observations of having a steady diet of feet such as increased metabolism and decreased hair loss?? lol no sike jus playin

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
daaaaaaamn mad post responses most ive ever seen in 1 day anyway ben malorie is hot... and those are nice pics... any findings / observations of having a steady diet of feet such as increased metabolism and decreased hair loss?? lol no sike jus playin

Hello pedactor - a steady diet of female feet does have some effects, some of them lasting and some temporary. One thing is certain, there is never enough .. unlike anything else in this world, you NEVER get tired of it - but you do get a lot more picky, and you do get to a point where it can't be just "feet", it's got to be VERY high quality (and a very pretty girl).

The hair loss thing - well, our longtime footgirl Summer took care of that problem a long time ago so it's a moot point now. Read about it in this old post:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000302

As to the increased metabolism, I WISH that were true because I'd market that and start a weight loss program what would make Malory and all of our footgirls rich and wealthy!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
unbelivable i have always loved her feet
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys, thanks everyone for all the great comments & nice things you have to say. I haven't been in here since last July & I don't think Ben's been in here much since then either. In a nutshell:

Summer was GREAT. I went to Florida a few times & to Cancun for 2 weeks. It was a BUSY & full summer. I moved to Portland in the fall and it's been good so far. Winter was also good and I haven't flunked out of school yet (lol).

Been to a few foot partys and met a few forum members from here. You guys know who you are & I loved meeting you (and having my toes sucked of course).

Not sure if I'll be logging in much but if you send a message I will try to answer it. So leave your email address if you send a message & it will be forwarded to me when my box is full.

Again, thank a MILLION everyone these comments still surprise me and I never get tired of them. I love you guys!!!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Ben I tryed sending you a message but your box is full..I also sent you a message to your contact e-mail through your website.I will be in the Seattle area this weekend til monday morning let me know if you have any spare time to get some coffee.I left my phone number in that e-mail.Good to see you're back and Malory is lovely as ever!

HEY! We got stuck waiting for a flight back they had us on standby status so we didn't make it back in time. We were standing by for Seattle or Portland whichever came 1st. Hope we can see you next time up here.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah bummer..missed ya guys.I bet you weren't looking forward to coming home to rainy cold Seattle anyway LOL..

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18331 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dirty foot man:
unbelivable i have always loved her feet

Hello dirty foot man - thank you, I'll forward your comments on to Malory for you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Yeah bummer..missed ya guys.I bet you weren't looking forward to coming home to rainy cold Seattle anyway LOL..

Hello Wrinklesguy - we were hoping to get back SOMEWHERE. At that point we were willing to take a flight to Portland or Seattle, whichever was first. Neither was forthcoming for awhile, as it turned out. It's been pretty nice since we got back though.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

joecorbi
Major Player
Member # 18185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecorbi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome, Malory are your feet ticklish and if so where?
Posts: 146 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello joecorbi - I'll let Malory answer this for herself but would like to add a very interesting observation of my own:

Malory's big toe is very ticklish. This is very strange, she's the only girl I've ever met like this. When you suck Malory's other four toes, lick the bottoms of her feet, bite her heels .. anything you want .. she's great. She loves it, she moans in pleasure, smiles, etc. BUT - when you suck her big toe she erupts and shrieks in laughter. Happens on both feet. Very strange (and fun).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:

Malory's big toe is very ticklish. This is very strange, she's the only girl I've ever met like this. When you suck Malory's other four toes, lick the bottoms of her feet, bite her heels .. anything you want .. she's great. She loves it, she moans in pleasure, smiles, etc. BUT - when you suck her big toe she erupts and shrieks in laughter. Happens on both feet. Very strange (and fun).

oh man reading this gets me hot [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:

Hello Mighty Mike - This is very strange, even Malory doesn't know why this is. We've tried everything we could think of to "cure" her of this but nothing works. It's been years now and it's still the same, every time you suck that big toe of hers.

At foot parties, she just buries her head in a pillow and holds out for as long as she can when you are sucking her big toe - usually about twenty or thirty seconds. Funny stuff.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ben:
I just love it when they giggle as I lick their toes:)
I would be trying to take the pillow away from her lol
I have never been to one of your parties but I am a big fan of yours and a much bigger fan of Malory (sigh)
Montegalan

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:

Hello Mighty Mike - This is very strange, even Malory doesn't know why this is. We've tried everything we could think of to "cure" her of this but nothing works. It's been years now and it's still the same, every time you suck that big toe of hers.

At foot parties, she just buries her head in a pillow and holds out for as long as she can when you are sucking her big toe - usually about twenty or thirty seconds. Funny stuff.

haha what were some of the ways you tried to cure it? [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
Hi Ben:
I just love it when they giggle as I lick their toes:)
I would be trying to take the pillow away from her lol
I have never been to one of your parties but I am a big fan of yours and a much bigger fan of Malory (sigh)
Montegalan

Hello Montegalan - I'll pass your comments on to Malory and who knows? Maybe someday you'll make it to one of our foot parties and enjoy the pleasures of her feet.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links