Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Ben & Malory!

Nice to see you around again girl! It's nice to see that the negative comments I've heard about haven't scared you off totally!

I mentioned this in a previous thread to Ben but if you ever get bothered by anyone here at Wu's please pass the PM along to any one of us including Wu himself and we will make sure that the person is dealt with accordingly.

We strive to upkeep the mantra "If you can't say anything good don't say anything at all"!

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree Tony, those people are definately the MINORITY who hide behind their screens.

Most people here at Wu's are respectful, which makes it a VERY special place to be.

I really feel at home here and everyone who comes here deserves the same chance to get to know us and post freely without fear of ridicule or torment.

When it comes to someone of Ben's standing, I feel he has contributed so much to this community, not just by posting (amazing) pics, but his funny anecdotes and general respect he has for anyone who joins in on a thread.

Keep posting Ben, we are here for you!!

Phil

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
quote:
quote:

Malory's big toe is very ticklish. This is very strange, she's the only girl I've ever met like this. When you suck Malory's other four toes, lick the bottoms of her feet, bite her heels .. anything you want .. she's great. She loves it, she moans in pleasure, smiles, etc. BUT - when you suck her big toe she erupts and shrieks in laughter. Happens on both feet. Very strange (and fun).

oh man reading this gets me hot [Big Grin]
Hello Mighty Mike - This is very strange, even Malory doesn't know why this is. We've tried everything we could think of to "cure" her of this but nothing works. It's been years now and it's still the same, every time you suck that big toe of hers.

At foot parties, she just buries her head in a pillow and holds out for as long as she can when you are sucking her big toe - usually about twenty or thirty seconds. Funny stuff.

haha what were some of the ways you tried to cure it? [Big Grin]
Hello Mighty Mike - Here are just a few (of many) of the remedies we've tried, to cure Malory of her Big Toe condition:

- Heat. Making her big toe very hot by dipping it in hot water, putting her foot under a heating pad, etc.

- Cold. Using a dry ice pack to make her big toe very cold

- Concentration discipline; where Malory tries to shun the ticklishness by "thinking it away".

- Meditation. She took some meditation classes along with her yoga and thought "Hey, I might be able to use this to keep my big toe from tickling so much". Didn't work.

- Blindfold. I knew this wouldn't work but the (twenty minute) test was a gas!

We are both open to suggestions, if you have any.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by montegalan:
Hi Ben:
I just love it when they giggle as I lick their toes:)
I would be trying to take the pillow away from her lol
I have never been to one of your parties but I am a big fan of yours and a much bigger fan of Malory (sigh)
Montegalan

Hello montegalan - thank you for your kind words and excellent input! You might rethink the idea of taking the pillow away, once you hear Malory shriek! I mean, sometimes she really shrieks! Of course, this must makes it worse on her because the reaction seems to make most men want to concentrate even more on her big toes ... and yes, take the pillow away.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank god Ben is back!
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
Hey Ben & Malory!

Nice to see you around again girl! It's nice to see that the negative comments I've heard about haven't scared you off totally!

I mentioned this in a previous thread to Ben but if you ever get bothered by anyone here at Wu's please pass the PM along to any one of us including Wu himself and we will make sure that the person is dealt with accordingly.

We strive to upkeep the mantra "If you can't say anything good don't say anything at all"!

Out.

Hello Outback - I'm trying to encourage Malory to log on sometime this week, I'll make sure she sees this. You do hold a special place in her mind, as you know and I believe you are the first forum member here who's ever heard her voice .. and definitely the first to ever see her moving breathing image in video. I'm sure she will be interested in your comments.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

- Heat. Making her big toe very hot by dipping it in hot water, putting her foot under a heating pad, etc.

- Concentration discipline; where Malory tries to shun the ticklishness by "thinking it away".

- Meditation. She took some meditation classes along with her yoga and thought "Hey, I might be able to use this to keep my big toe from tickling so much". Didn't work.

We are both open to suggestions, if you have any. [/QB]

yeah send her over to my place so I can try out my "methods" [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Phil Feet:
I agree Tony, those people are definately the MINORITY who hide behind their screens.

Most people here at Wu's are respectful, which makes it a VERY special place to be.

I really feel at home here and everyone who comes here deserves the same chance to get to know us and post freely without fear of ridicule or torment.

When it comes to someone of Ben's standing, I feel he has contributed so much to this community, not just by posting (amazing) pics, but his funny anecdotes and general respect he has for anyone who joins in on a thread.

Keep posting Ben, we are here for you!!

Phil

Hello Phil!!! Nice hearing from you, and great to see that your photos (and models) are as outstanding and beautiful as ever.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
Thank god Ben is back!

Hello ozkar - thank you for the kind remarks, here's hoping your day (and week) is a good one.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My computer has been on the fritz for awhile, so what a great delight on my return!

I thought i'd never see another Malory pic again. I am so happy. Thanks Benny boy. BTW, our Aussie summer has been amazing, Ben. Here in Melbourne, its all mini skirts, pink tops, and thongs (flip flops). You'll have to come back to Oz one of these days!

Thanks.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
quote:

We are both open to suggestions, if you have any.

yeah send her over to my place so I can try out my "methods" [Laugh] [/QB]
Hello Mighty Mike - we've had quite a few people volunteer to help Malory find a cure to this unusual condition of hers. We've even thought about offering a reward or incentive of some kind to attendees at a foot party.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
My computer has been on the fritz for awhile, so what a great delight on my return!

I thought i'd never see another Malory pic again. I am so happy. Thanks Benny boy. BTW, our Aussie summer has been amazing, Ben. Here in Melbourne, its all mini skirts, pink tops, and thongs (flip flops). You'll have to come back to Oz one of these days!

Thanks.

Hello Craigy Boy! It's great to find you are still around and I know Malory will feel the same way. You've got her email address right? Glad to hear the summer is great down under!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
BEN!

Geez, I thought we lost you there for a while but it is nice to see that the steady diet of female feet are better than a high-powered defibrilator in bringing you back to our parts!

[Joint]

Malory is still a goddess and definitely Wu's Hall Of Fame worthy!

Nice to see you back and please pass along my regards to Ms. Malory.

Tony

Hey Tony!

It's been a long long time, I'm not sure if I answered this yet but I wanted to say you're a special online friend and (I think) the 1st who ever heard my voice & saw me moving (this was long before Ben ever made a foot video). I was so nervous & Ben kept saying "calm down, it's going to be great" lol. It's a pretty precious memory for me.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by joecorbi:
Awesome, Malory are your feet ticklish and if so where?

Hi, Ben explained things pretty well with my ticklishness. It's my big toe, one suck on that and I'm a goner. Makes me a target at foot partys because everyone wants to push that button. I never knew about this until having my toes sucked for the 1st time & that was by Ben at my 1st foot party. What a time to find out!

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI MALORY, YOUR WONDERFUL FEET, MAKE ME CRAZY!.. YOUR BIG TOE IN SPECIAL...WOOWW MALORY YOU ARE A GODESS, SO BEAUTIFUL !
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links