Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory and Her Beautiful Feet (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Malory and Her Beautiful Feet
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
HI MALORY, YOUR WONDERFUL FEET, MAKE ME CRAZY!.. YOUR BIG TOE IN SPECIAL...WOOWW MALORY YOU ARE A GODESS, SO BEAUTIFUL !

Hi there! Thanks for the nice comments, I'm glad you love my big toe, too. That's very nice of you to say.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what a treat.. i'll be back to this thread to check out all the links!! awesome deal you guys got going there.

Malory, your feet reminds me of a few feet i got to know in the past. what a deal!!!!!! and the way you look in the pics suggest you're as sweet as you look. lucky Ben!

pleasure running into this thread. see you when you next check the place out

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi RPM,thanks for the great comments. I didn't realize Ben had that many links but if you count his "day in the life" links there's quite a few photos. I'm kind of surprised at how many thousands of pictures he DIDN'T post. Hmmm. Hope you like them, as you scroll through it all.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Awesome pictures. Malory is so pretty, and has lovely feet and soles. Thanks!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Hi Mitch, thanks that's very nice of you to say! I see you're finding some of Ben's old links. Hope you love the feet pics there.

~Malory

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory - nice to see you around
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Thanks, I don't get around the forums much anymore so it's nice to catch a few people live while here.

~Malory

Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to see ya on here Mallory. Your pictures are beautiful. I've always been a fan [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Squid:
Great to see ya on here Mallory. Your pictures are beautiful. I've always been a fan [Smile]

HEY!!! It's great being online when you're here. I remember you well from some posts in the miscellaneous section & some really nice comments. HELLOOOOO!

~Malory

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory, what's the deal with you not liking to drive that beautiful Z06?
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

You heard about that. It drives too low to the ground so I'm always scraping the bottom when pulling out of parking lots, etc. Not enough room inside for friends (or shopping bags) and I'm always paranoid about fender benders.

My mom's SUV is about 50 times more comfortable and so is Ben's Buick for that matter. Also when you're in a car like that it's very hard to resist going like a hundred on the highway. Got stopped 2 times with warnings, 3rd time was a huge fine which I talk about in the foot video. Poor Ben almost had a heart attack. Lol!

~Malory

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

What kind of cop would give a good-looking woman in a Z a ticket???

It's a shame if you don't really like it. Maybe you should trade it for Kirsten's BMW. That's a pretty nice-looking car.

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Also when you're in a car like that it's very hard to resist going like a hundred on the highway. Got stopped 2 times with warnings, 3rd time was a huge fine which I talk about in the foot video.

only hot chicks get any warnings

you hotties can get away with murder [Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory,

you're such a sweetie.... shame you don't stop by more often. easy on the gas pedal.. but... from the sounds of it.. a stuck clip (for the stuck fans) would sound hot!!!

however... beauty has it's ups and well.. still looking for any real downs.... lol!!!

I'll keep looking around for more links of your pics.... and i'm sure i'll enjoy.. your foot shape reminds me of a lady who let me use her feet to 'learn' more about my interest in them. got to take a few pics.. massage many times.. and recommend shoes.. but alas.. all the pics were film and are ruined from humidity where they were stored. but yours... fresh.. and brings back the memories!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by rhbdz17:
What kind of cop would give a good-looking woman in a Z a ticket???

It's a shame if you don't really like it. Maybe you should trade it for Kirsten's BMW. That's a pretty nice-looking car.

Hello rhbdz17 - the cop that gave her the ticket was a female (anatomically). Malory was going 120 MPH when stopped, which was about double the speed limit. I hit the roof when I heard about it and she avoided me completely for about two or three weeks after it happened.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links