Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! My fellow foot brothers,
I am very upset and disappointed with a well known foot model. I gave her 120 dollars to purchase her very old stinky gym sneakers. It's been about over 4 plus months now. I still haven't got the sneakers yet. She is totally ignoring my emails. She sometimes sends me a email saying the sneakers are stinky and I will get them the next day. It's now 5 months later. She is pretty much giving me the run around like a fool.

I lost so much respect about this whole foot fetish thing. She pretty much stole money from me. I will reveal her name if I don't hear anything. Have you guys had any problems like this with a well known foot model?

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
nothing personally happened to me but I remember a few posts back of a guy complaining about a model not sending personal request vids or something.

I'm curious tho......

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
i've never personally experienced that but i have heard some equally bad rip off stories sadly enough from very well known foot models.

i believe when you have that level of trust you have to live up to it. that is very disappointing to hear about

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok. The foot model is Sexy Lexi from lexisfootfetish.com I know this may be a shocker but it's true. She took 120 dollars from me and it's now 5 months later. She is not responding to my emails. I can't believe a wu hall of famer foot model would do such a thing.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sucks that this happened to you.

Your story is why I will never send money to anybody for worn shoes or sox. Well that and there's guarantee that a dude didn't wear them.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow that sucks. Cant believe she would do that. Although I have noticed she has become very distant from her fans.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could be an oversight - but with all that financial domination going on...who knows?

I have been really lucky, even when getting intimate with a model - they have not jacked me to pull my pics down after I screw it up lol.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The funny thing is that I kinda KNEW she was a scam, I learned how to tell if people are shady or not just by looking at them, THOUGH I am wrong sometimes. We are living in some crazy times, the economy is bad and people have CHANGED! So, just watch your back and watch out for shady shit. She was probably one of the thousands that gotten laid off and can't/couldn't find another job anywhere else.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

You would think she would try to be more loyal with her fans. Stealing my money from me is not going to do any good for her website. We now see her true colors.
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
has anyone had any problems with britany sweetstink? Just wondering because I had a negative experience sometimes its hard for them to accomodate everyone because they do have their own lives.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Brittany sweetstink is very good when it comes to teasing on her videos but her worn items are nothing special. I have bought nylons that stink more than hers big time.
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Flash:

That bitch pulled the same scam with me about two years ago, she finally settled up (after numerous notices from me) months later with disappointing merchandise.
It's funny, somehow I knew who you were talking about before I got to where you revealed her name.
I think she takes peoples money and hopes they forget about it. I don't even look at her crap any more.
You might try Terri of 'Sweet Southern Feet', her service was fantastic.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone should email her and tell her how we feel.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been through the BS with Britney Sweetstink myself but at least she did come through with the goods. Raven of Footman's Dream is VERY good when it comes to sending her worn items - she keeps you updated on the progress and eveything. My wife sells her well worn shoes and hose from our clip store vids & we definitely make sure to get her stuff out to her customers in a reasonable amount of time - mainly because I KNOW how it is to get ripped off, too...
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Can't wait to see that "Tony the Shredder" response. He worships the ground Lexi walks on...let's see the PR handling of this one [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links