Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
Yeah, Tyler, that sounds like his description.
I'm not sure if that's Tony the Shredder or not.

No... It was actually Jake Ryan, Lexi's former husband.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sliver34
Board Regular
Member # 4407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sliver34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys,

I purchased socks from Britney Sweetstink awhile back. HORRIBLE. I should have said something before. I just thought I was stupid for falling for her shit. They smelled like perfume! I recently purchased a pair of Ashleys socks. She has posted pics somewhat recently on Wus, they were pretty good. Still nothing smelly. Lastly, I purchased from Mommie Dearest. Her socks STUNK of Cigarete smoke. The cig smoke smell on her socks was so bad it stunk up my whole room. I swear...She must smoke 1000 Camel fulls a day. Dont get ripped off. My girl at the end of the day, stinks up her feet and socks so awsome, I should have known not to fall for pretenders. She will rewear socks for days and days(she's a waitress at a steakhouse)when I peel them off in bed at night, I can still smell the vinegary goodness on my face the next morning. Peace Boys!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
Everyone should email her and tell her how we feel.

this is a great idea! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
I do agree with you on the payment issues as well Mona, great point!! Paypal does offer that level of protection. [Smile]

I think Paypal is really the best way to go. You can always give someone a full refund charge free.
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow flash your thread may bring you justice or at least a good explanation. It is certainely educating people on how to handle getting worn items.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
I understand you got ripped off flash but do you think this could be an isolated situation? I too have been jerked around by a big name foot model. paid 250 for a custom video and it took over 4 months to receive after numerous emails. Maybe someone else handels the socks for her or answers her emails. MAybe she was not the reason why the socks never came. Did she ever give a reason why? I wish she would just post and clear up the situation. Because she has the best feet I have ever seen.

It's nice to try and give the benefit of doubt, but I have a hard time believing that a foot model would hand off her email and business for someone else to take care of. It's not like we have PR reps and agents.
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
Jesus, this is really annoying and makes me loose faith is certain people, are they genuine foot models? Do they even like having their feet kissed?

Foot guys look up to foot models as women who really do enjoy what they do and help individuals who may have never had confidence with liking female feet and; then when this happens it's re-affirms that the model is a fake basically.

It sickens me at the idea of women using the fetish as a means off making money, if someone took money off me, theres no way I'd forget about it or let her off, I don't care how pretty she is don't screw me over.

It really makes the rest of us gurls look bad. It's just a shitty thing to do to a person. [Mad]
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by Jake70:
Hey Guys its Jake .. As most of you know I was very much involved with Lexi for years! For about a Year and half now Lexi and I have not worked together! I can tell you 100% that all the worn items Lexi does sell are actually worn by her .. I did handle most of the orders for her and actually gave the final "smell test" before the orders went out!! I will call Lexi today and I will meet with her and find out what the hell is going on with her!! I do know she was having some personal problems! I am not making excuses for her but I will get to the bottom of this for you all!! I will be in touch!!
JAKE!!

Personal problems or not...you can't steal money from people.
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See Eliza. Jake used to handle most of her orders. She probably has someone doing most of her orders and they might have screwed up. she might not even be aware of this situation. Her website I think is pretty big and she may have another career so she might delegate her tasks to someone else.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sliver34:
Hey guys,

I purchased socks from Britney Sweetstink awhile back. HORRIBLE. I should have said something before. I just thought I was stupid for falling for her shit. They smelled like perfume! I recently purchased a pair of Ashleys socks. She has posted pics somewhat recently on Wus, they were pretty good. Still nothing smelly. Lastly, I purchased from Mommie Dearest. Her socks STUNK of Cigarete smoke. The cig smoke smell on her socks was so bad it stunk up my whole room. I swear...She must smoke 1000 Camel fulls a day. Dont get ripped off. My girl at the end of the day, stinks up her feet and socks so awsome, I should have known not to fall for pretenders. She will rewear socks for days and days(she's a waitress at a steakhouse)when I peel them off in bed at night, I can still smell the vinegary goodness on my face the next morning. Peace Boys!

In my own defense here since this has turned into a bitch session ... I have told everyone that I sell to about the fact that I smoke. I have asked everyone to PLEASE let me know how they felt about my items and you chose to share HERE instead of respectfully sharing it with me first. Yes I smoke, I also give warning on my site and store that I smoke and own pets in my home, and no they are not Camels [Laugh] , they are Marlboro Ultra Light 100s (the ones SEEN in almost ALL of my pics) Was there ANY foot smell at all once you got them?
Are we supposed to live in a plastic bubble?

[ February 27, 2009, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: MommiesFeet ]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
See Eliza. Jake used to handle most of her orders. She probably has someone doing most of her orders and they might have screwed up. she might not even be aware of this situation. Her website I think is pretty big and she may have another career so she might delegate her tasks to someone else.

Seems strange to me. I'd never have Tyler handle my foot stuff. Any dealings done with me are done with and by me and only me. If I don't have time, I simply explain that I don't have time and I will let them know when I do.
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
Jesus, this is really annoying and makes me loose faith is certain people, are they genuine foot models? Do they even like having their feet kissed?

Foot guys look up to foot models as women who really do enjoy what they do and help individuals who may have never had confidence with liking female feet and; then when this happens it's re-affirms that the model is a fake basically.

It sickens me at the idea of women using the fetish as a means off making money, if someone took money off me, theres no way I'd forget about it or let her off, I don't care how pretty she is don't screw me over.

people need to start facing facts, don't let the truth offend you

most of the foot models do it for money and male attention

they probably don't have a problem with foot guys, but none of them need a guy that is into feet

the only one that i can say for sure is really into foot play is britney sweetstink, the rest just do it to please their boyfriend/husband or to make extra money and get male attention

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jake70:
Hey Guys its Jake .. As most of you know I was very much involved with Lexi for years! For about a Year and half now Lexi and I have not worked together! I can tell you 100% that all the worn items Lexi does sell are actually worn by her .. I did handle most of the orders for her and actually gave the final "smell test" before the orders went out!! I will call Lexi today and I will meet with her and find out what the hell is going on with her!! I do know she was having some personal problems! I am not making excuses for her but I will get to the bottom of this for you all!! I will be in touch!!
JAKE!!

you're the guy in her videos right?

if you don't mind me asking, how did you get her?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey why not just go out or hell even go on my space n hook up with a girl n massage n kiss her feet i chould never see my self paying $250 for a video or 150 For Socks plus im pretty sure it might be cheaper to take a REAL girl out haha [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spotlight
The Legend
Member # 25079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spotlight   Email Spotlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God Im glad I hate feet that smell.
Posts: 3740 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links