Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
that's sad to hear who it is.

i thought she was cute, but in the past i heard some bad review about her attitude and behaviors at a foot party, as if she required bodyguards around her the whole time any guy decided to have a session with her feet.

almost implying that foot guys are so on the edge of going psycho that the only way to keep a woman's feet safe around them is to have body guards breathing down the guys neck the whole time he has a session.

i was very disappointed by that review and hoped it wasn't true. anyway, this is just another bad review that causes more reason for my concern. i'd say i also hope this review isn't true, but for some reason i believe it is. very sad IMO

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
am i the only one that thinks she is really played out?

she has been doing the same exact type of photos she was doing 5 years ago?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I concur Mike, I mean hey its great a girl wants to take pics of her peds for us but yeah...monotony was starting to set in.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
i always thought she was hot but show me something i haven't seen a million times before

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd be careful here. Anyone can make a claim on a message board. That is why I generally don't allow this sort of thing. I sent her a link to this thread. We'll see what she has to say.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wu:
I'd be careful here. Anyone can make a claim on a message board. That is why I generally don't allow this sort of thing. I sent her a link to this thread. We'll see what she has to say.

Wu is so wise!
It's very easy to kick someone when they're down. I'd love to hear her side of the story.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Well the reason we are commenting like this is due to the other stories that have been attributed to her and she has still not addressed those. This is kind of cementing the consensus around here...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post 
i ordered a dvd from her years ago...after a few weeks of nothing, it came in the mail...i have heard a few thing as well about her...i was actually in talks with her to do a session with her and her friend Jen but they wanted it to be filmed so they can use the still and put clips on their website. I did not want that so the session never happened. They normally don't do sessions but I have a friend that is close with her.
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have no reason to make a false claim on Sexy Lexi. I have so much respect and passion for the foot fetish world. I have nothing but the up most respect for all foot models in this business. I am very glad that a link about this whole situation was sent to her. I have nothing to hide from anybody. I still have all my past emails from her about the sneakers from 5 months ago to now. I am looking foward to here from her.

Hopefully she responds back because I have been emailing her about the sneakers for weeks now and she's not responding to me.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL Wu, you're right, Sexy Lexi WILL have a "response", BUT it definitely WON'T be a TRUE & sincere response. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

i'm betting she doesn't respond in this thread or to wu's email

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
am i the only one that thinks she is really played out?

she has been doing the same exact type of photos she was doing 5 years ago?

I'd have to agree. I never have or would pay for any her content because it's flat out boring. Her voice is kinda annoying too. I do think her friend Jen is hot. Lexi is already a "hall of famer", right. Maybe she should retire and let the content focus around Jen.
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Jen is very hot!
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I feel your pain flash. I had something similar happen with someone who will remain nameless for now. She needed 'financial help' and I did help her for some foot action in return and never got it. I would email her and she would either ignore me or give me the run around. I lost all respect for her and just cut my losses. You live and you learn.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links