Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
when i said britney was into this, i meant she was the only one that gave me the impression she likes having a guy play with her feet and needs that in a relationship

your site is free but don't you have a clip store? as fot not being here for attention, are you seriously telling me that if your pics got zero response or comments like "your feet are disgusting" you would continue to post pics?

i don't believe that for a second [/QB]

I sure do have a cips store, just like 80% of the forum.

I've been told I have ugly man-feet, been called a whore for posting foot pictures on MySpace, and YES I still post my photos. I don't give a shit what they think. [Big Grin]

Thank you and Goodnight! [Nana] [/QB]

what if the majority of comments were negative?

what if your pics were completely ignored?

c'mon everybody likes attention from the opposite sex, just admit that is the main motivation for posting pics

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by flash:
What's up my foot people. I Finally got an email from Sexy Lexi. She apologizes about the whole situation. She is going to send the stinky sneakers to me tomorrow.

didn't you say she told you she was sending it weeks ago?

i wonder if she even wore these sneakers

it is still a shame it took a 7 page thread to make her send you something

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes. She did say she was going to send them weeks ago. Even more. This whole process have been for five months.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you Michael P.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

No footman should ever go through this ever.
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by flash:
No footman should ever go through this ever.

At least it looks like your going to be made whole on your investment.

Still, I would ask her to throw in a couple of Jen clips or a free membership or something. You deserve to be compensated in excess of your initial investment for the additional time and energy you had to put forth to get what you paid for.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

I agree.
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

I just hope I get the sneakers.
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Hey! Guys. I have been chatting back and forth with Sexy Lexi through email. She again expresses how sorry she is about this whole situation. She also told me that she is going through something very deep and personal in her life. This is the reason why the sneakers was taking a long time to get to me.

She said keeping my money was not her intentions. Stealing is not in her character. She is just going through some really hard times right now.

She also mention her love for her fans and how much she enjoys her work being a foot model.

timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
See I knew she was a good person. Just sometimes things happen. It's unfortunate that it happened to you flash. All is good again and I can still enjoy the best feet I have ever seen without feeling guilty.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well...She's doing damage control...

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Guys, let's give Lexi the benefit of the doubt. Most of you guys will admit that she has some sexy toes. I for one, appreciate her instruction videos and would not mind being at her feet. This whole situation has been unfortunate, but let us give her a second chance.Apparently, she is having some personal issues. What do you say Flash? The ball is in your court, if she come thru with the smelly sneakers, you need to let her off the hook. This is my opinion on the situation as it stands at the moment. Domitilo [Smile]
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This has been interesting to read. I have only ordered custom sets, not merchandise, and Daemoneess, Mystique (my Barefoot in Public gals) really came through big time in a great way. I have also worked with Britney S.
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ahhh the tried and trusted "hard times" routine. Sorry for being cynical about it, but really, hard times or not, she could have emailed back to him ages ago and told him what the deal was...considering her sent her countless emails with no response.

Anyway, as far as Flash is concerned, alls well that ends well.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Hey! Guys. I agree Domitilo. She should be given a second chance. However, I also agree with Foot_sniffer2281. She should of been communicating with me and returning my emails. 5 months is too long. She is going through some tough times so we all need to respect her and her situation. I forgive her. Lexi should be given a second chance. However, Everything falls on those stinky sneakers.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links