Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
umm, to be fair, if shes going through personal problems etc... then she shouldn't be taking peoples money, fact.

I mean this is the nicest way, its not Flash's problem she going through a tough time right now, he just wants his product.

To be honest i feel there is no excuse for it, you pay a builder to come build you a wall and he doesn't show up because hes going though some tough times, really think that would be allowed.

I do hope Lexi gets back on track, she has amazing feet and makes so many people happy:-) I respect her situation, just don't take money if thats the case.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She must have been having these "hard times" for a few years now.
I guess she gets over said "hard times" long enough to pose for the new pics. that appear every week or so.

I'll say it again, I really think that she takes the money and hopes that "dumb" foot guys forget that they sent it in.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
I guess she gets over said "hard times" long enough to pose for the new pics. that appear every week or so.

I'll say it again, I really think that she takes the money and hopes that "dumb" foot guys forget that they sent it in.

I agree with you 100%!I see why she thought she could get away with it.Some guys on here will believe anything a woman says if they like her feet.At this point,if it was me.I would want my money back.Plus I would not even trust that it was her stinking them up.She must be pissed that she was exposed like this.What better way then to get pay back by sending some sneakers that she got some guy to wear.

[ February 28, 2009, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: tintin19153 ]

Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with you. I have been thinking about it. She said she made a stinky sneaker video of her wearing them. Do you guys know her shoe size? This whole situation sucks.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by tintin19153:
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:

I agree with you 100%!I see why she thought she could get away with it.Some guys on here will believe anything a woman says if they like her feet.At this point,if it was me.I would want my money back.Plus I would not even trust that it was her stinking them up.She must be pissed that she was exposed like this.What better way them to get pay back by sending some sneakers that she got some guy to wear.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Hey! Brek. Is that picture from elmer batters? I love his stuff.
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
that sucks man :/

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
What better way them to get pay back by sending some sneakers that she got some guy to wear.
yea kinda like how your at a restaurant and the food is taking forever to come. You complain to the waitress and she tells you some bs. After "exposing" her to her manager she spits in your food when it FINALLY comes.

I'm hungry now [Evil Grin]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andy-Laa I'm LOVING the new avatar

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:

Thanks Mr Papers [Tongue]
my girlfriend did a whole bunch of them - I'll post em sometime [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=015461

Athena K's new set (with honey! [Big Grin] )
I think you'll appreciate it, Mr Papers [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

LOL. You're funny Mr. Papers
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL This is just pathetic. She's a thief, PLAIN & SIMPLE.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
God Im glad I hate feet that smell.

LMAO I'm with you on that one! I feel like we're a whole different breed from the smell guys [Laugh]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links