Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
LOL This is just pathetic. She's a thief, PLAIN & SIMPLE.

Bah ha ha ha ha. 2nd to god, I've always appreciated your ability to be frank.

As far as using personal problems as an excuse for doing bad business, it's very poor. If your life is so fucked up that you have to screw clients over, or at least give that appearance -- it's time to either close down shop or take a sabbatical.

Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
A link was sent to her, flash has told her about it as well, but yet she still does not log onto explain her side. At first when I saw this thread I immediately jumped on the bandwagon of bashing not only Lexi but other questionable "foot models", when I really, like Wu cautioned let us get BOTH(Lexi)sidesof the story. As I let the story unfold and see the other members sentiments voiced and still NO reply from Lexi.

I tried to put myself in Lexi's "shoes" no pun intended and reasoned that hey, everyone has hard times and felt sorry for her that she was being blasted here on Wu's. Then I put myself in Flash's shoes, he just got shorted out a lot of money in this day and age, and she hadn't even confirmed any details with him for months...all it takes is about 2 minutes to log onto your email and type out a response to his many emails.

Basically what I am saying here is Lexi's word/reputation, as Tony the Shredder puts it, Foot Goddess is torn to shreds.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just my opinion, if I was in this situation, I'd just request my money back. 5 months is too long to wait. If Lexi is going thru a tough time (i.e. death in the family) than I can understand why she's not sending anything. If she took the time to email me (like she did to flash) than she's got time to send the money back. I can try another time for the merchendise.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Flash!
All too often this is this case though - even with "big models". I recently had a man email me regarding worn items and actually said he nearly passed on me because one of the "guest models" on my site sent him socks that should have been 7 days worn and he swore they smelled like she took them from the package, stepped in mud and mailed them. Also her promised photos never arrived. This in turn - made him skeptical of me as a business person because of the "company I keep". [Cry]
This type of behavior makes it difficult for any one who is legit and does her best to "stink up" the items being worn.
In other threads, other members have suggested going with foot models you know and trust. I am going to say I would have to agree with this advice.

Mommie,with all due respect. I am a guest model on your site and please if you are gonna give some specifics as you have I would not make people go to your site and try and guess who you are referring to. I would never do that for respect to my site or my guest models, But that is just me. I am sure you will respect what I am saying. I for one do not sell any worn socks and most likely would not sell them for the simple fact that I never wear socks. I mean really how does a foot fetish model wear socks? Why would we? Everyone who has ever seen me must know I must be a foot model and I have to agree completly with Wu here that Ya'll should be real careful here and watch what you say because some feelings might be hurt. I read everyones comments however I do have a life and I sometimes fail to reply and I am sure Lexi is in the same boat as me. I have talked to Lexi in many e-mails and I know for a fact that she is having some problems as most of us are and that was all she has said. Who knows what these problems are, Maybe someone died who was very close to her, Maybe she and/or her husband lost there job. Not everyone bounces back as fast as others. Not everyone reads there e-mails everyday and I have been off the net before for reasons that I cannot prevent. Please give her more credit then criticism because this thread is gonna make her contemplate quitting and no one wants that. If Ya'll wrote some shit like this about me I'd be gone like donkey kong [Laugh] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not to get involved but just from the occasional browsing of this site I see Lexi has had plenty of updates in the past five months. If she was going through such times but can spend the time to take photosets then she can certainly take 5 minutes to toss sneakers into a box and ship them out.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the point is not whether she had personal issues or not...we all do. the point is not to accept the money if she cant deliver the service, as simple as that. the fact that she did take the money and had to intention to follow through(before this thread was created) says a lot. we will see if flash gets the sneakers soon enough and ends up being pleased and satisfied.
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, this thread is now nine pages long and is starting to repeat itself. I´m going to close it down.
I think we`ve all made our point.

@ Flash: If/when you do get your money back (or the shoes you ordered from Lexi) just let us know.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links