Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That is really messed up! I can't believe people. I know things happen, but if you can't send the merchandise, then return the $$$ to it's rightful owner!!!
[Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Terrible man, hope you get your money back because I wouldn't trust the quality of the 'stinky' sneakers now.

But personally I would NEVER by foot fetish related items from a woman no matter how reputable she is, unless she were to record herself everyday wearing the socks until I got them which is unlikely, for all I know she could be laughing at me getting partner's or random men to wear her socks! [Puke]

I have a few items in my personal collection from my GF that she threw at me straight from her feet and they don't cost me a thing.

Do you think foot fetishism as a money making scheme is becoming more popular guys? After all I have seen some socks sell for loads of $$$ and you have to admit it's a good turn around for a pair of neglected socks or shoes.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man this shit is just out of order. I feel for you flash, but it seems others have also been burned/had problems with others too. I can't say i'll stop jacking over her feet, but i won't ever give her my paying custom

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The moderator had informed me about that so-called rip-off. I've been a fan of Sexy Lexi for 5 years and was in a total state of shock to read all of your comments. She may be one of the best foot fetish models, but making customers unhappy isn't one of them. She may be busy at times, but she always listens to all of you. She may have personal issues like we have on a day-to-day basis, but this is just a part of life. And she always listens to all members.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
expressions
Loyal Member
Member # 25223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for expressions   Author's Homepage   Email expressions   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys. Well I don't know if this means anything to you but I have a few models that know that we love feet and love smelling the models feet (not me personally). I like fresh smelling feet but I personally back and guarantee that the model follow throughs on your request. I don't have many models because I don't tolerate if models are flaky or don't committ. If you have ever seen my post my models eventually really get into it. I try to make it a personal challenge to get models into feet. Maybe they don't develop a foot fetish but nothing is worse when I'm worshipping a model's feet and she just lies there; I hate it. I have a new model name Jai that told me that she doesn't like when her feet stink but can't help to smell the curious smell that she gets after she works out. So in short if you want to buy worn socks or shoes email my models and copy me and I'll see to it that it happens. If you don't want to copy me then deal with the models directly but if something happens just email me and I'll take care of it. I understand how you feel and it pisses me off when someone does this. I will however suggest to people to utilize paypal. Paypal charges a 3% but if someone jacks you then you get reimburesed.
Oh and any other request you got email them because they need money and appreciate that we are providing it to them. You can notice how my first clips are awkward with the new models and then pretty soon we are so into each other. Give them your request.

jaisfeet@yahoo.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/27942
evelynsfootfantasy@live.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/26164
clairesfeet@yahoo.com
https://store.zapya.com/members/index.pl?action=home

--------------------
Luvinfeet
http://clips4sale.com/store/5619

Posts: 70 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Flash!
All too often this is this case though - even with "big models". I recently had a man email me regarding worn items and actually said he nearly passed on me because one of the "guest models" on my site sent him socks that should have been 7 days worn and he swore they smelled like she took them from the package, stepped in mud and mailed them. Also her promised photos never arrived. This in turn - made him skeptical of me as a business person because of the "company I keep". [Cry]
This type of behavior makes it difficult for any one who is legit and does her best to "stink up" the items being worn.
In other threads, other members have suggested going with foot models you know and trust. I am going to say I would have to agree with this advice.

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey! Guys! Thanks for the support. I have to be honest but being scammed out of 120 dollars is really bothering me. I guess I have to move on. I agree. We should all send her emails and tell her how we feel.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
Sorry to hear about your misfortune Flash!
All too often this is this case though - even with "big models". I recently had a man email me regarding worn items and actually said he nearly passed on me because one of the "guest models" on my site sent him socks that should have been 7 days worn and he swore they smelled like she took them from the package, stepped in mud and mailed them. Also her promised photos never arrived. This in turn - made him skeptical of me as a business person because of the "company I keep". [Cry]

This is actually why i have never done a banner swap before hehe.I know many well respected stores have offered and i certainly hate to turn them down,but it makes it easier to pass on "questionable" producer's that could always come back to haunt you.

quote:
This type of behavior makes it difficult for any one who is legit and does her best to "stink up" the items being worn.
In other threads, other members have suggested going with foot models you know and trust. I am going to say I would have to agree with this advice.

I think we should first maybe talk about payment methods.Are these paypal payments that were made and not followed through on? I do believe there is a dispute option with paypal, that would require proof of postage from the seller once a dispute has been entered into.this is what i have always asked any of my customers to do on flip flops,DVDs,socks etc and i am sure many will tell you that i had to turn them down if they wanted to use another payment method.

I do want to at least say that with any adult industry job, things can get chaotic. I have personally mixed up emails of a long time regular fan with someone who had been sending abusive and rude emails, coming very close to losing that contact forever.Bad things can happen when your head is being turned a million different ways all on one computer in one afternoon.

That said, you are not talking about any small amount of money, so i do hope you find some resolution soon.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mona:
I think we should first maybe talk about payment methods.Are these paypal payments that were made and not followed through on? I do believe there is a dispute option with paypal, that would require proof of postage from the seller once a dispute has been entered into.this is what i have always asked any of my customers to do on flip flops,DVDs,socks etc and i am sure many will tell you that i had to turn them down if they wanted to use another payment method.

I do agree with you on the payment issues as well Mona, great point!! Paypal does offer that level of protection. [Smile]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is there any way you can get your money back? If you paid with cash then you might be out of luck. If you used a credit card your bank might get your money back.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear this. If people can't deliver they really shouldn't offer the service. I recall that another well known foot model made a custom clip for someone that requested to models in it. She ended up making a clip with four pairs of feet, but one set was from a mannequin shot like ankle down because they didn't have another girl to work with. They passed it off to the guy as what he wanted and then he understandably blew a gasket. That went all over another message board with the deception exposed and then a full apology from said model for damage control. I think she did a refund for the guy.

If the transaction has already gone through and been charged to your account without the product being in your possession in a reasonable amount of time they should definitely give you a full refund.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bro, sorry to hear of this problem.

is maybe boycotting the answer?

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
She ended up making a clip with four pairs of feet, but one set was from a mannequin shot like ankle down because they didn't have another girl to work with.
What...that`s totally crazy. How ever did the guy notice those weren`t real human feet? [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Can't wait to see that "Tony the Shredder" response. He worships the ground Lexi walks on...let's see the PR handling of this one [Smile]

seriously i said something about lexi wearing celtics gear all of a sudden when they won the championship, she never wore their gear when they sucked

tony sends me a PM saying something like "FUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH" [Laugh]

somebody else on here said they were at a foot party with lexi and she was a complete bitch while every other girl was friendly

some of these girls probably feel they could scam guys because most guys aren't going to go to the police or anything and say "this girl took my money wihout giving me her used socks"

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Or calling the credit card company... I'd love to hear that conversation! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links