Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wu, with all due respect, I have no reason to make up a claim about Lexi jerking me around the way she is doing Flash right now.
I probably wouldn't have even commented on this thread had I not gone through the exact same thing as he is now.
(I only had $35.บบ invested, and did........eventually........receive the basically smell less knee hi's.
For being late, she did throw in a fairly good DVD; I'll give her props. for that, but she needs to lose that abusive dope that she lets suck her toes.)

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Qsblade
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footjoyboy:
she needs to lose that abusive dope that she lets suck her toes.

isn't that guy a member of these forums somewhere? i thought he was always jumping in to shield her from criticisms any time someone would say something. i could be wrong tho. that balding guy licking her feet in some of her vids with teh jersey accent and kinda pushes her around in a way... mentally.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, Tyler, that sounds like his description.
I'm not sure if that's Tony the Shredder or not.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qsblade
Loyal Member
Member # 30274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qsblade   Email Qsblade   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No prob flash. Hit me up and I'll tell you who I'm talking about
Posts: 93 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand you got ripped off flash but do you think this could be an isolated situation? I too have been jerked around by a big name foot model. paid 250 for a custom video and it took over 4 months to receive after numerous emails. Maybe someone else handels the socks for her or answers her emails. MAybe she was not the reason why the socks never came. Did she ever give a reason why? I wish she would just post and clear up the situation. Because she has the best feet I have ever seen.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry I meant to say sneakers
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

No. She never gave me any real reasons. She would send me emails on and off. It was almost like she wanted me to get tired and give up on the sneakers. Honestly, I don't think she ever planned on to give me any sneakers.
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jesus, this is really annoying and makes me loose faith is certain people, are they genuine foot models? Do they even like having their feet kissed?

Foot guys look up to foot models as women who really do enjoy what they do and help individuals who may have never had confidence with liking female feet and; then when this happens it's re-affirms that the model is a fake basically.

It sickens me at the idea of women using the fetish as a means off making money, if someone took money off me, theres no way I'd forget about it or let her off, I don't care how pretty she is don't screw me over.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just want to say my comment about 'making money' is directed at those that scam people, never having intention to follow through not those honest individuals such as MD who enjoy what they do and give some people a little slice of heaven selling items.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I understand how you feel flash. there was once this one model, she swore to me she had the strongest foot scent, so i sent her 40.00 in cash, and she screwed me over big time. first she took forever to send them and once i recieved the nylons, guess what? she didnt put them in a ziplock bag or anything. they were just in the evelope, so they just smelled like the post office, no foot scent at all. and this was last year in july. when i emailed her about like 3 times, i never got a response, and still hasnt to this day. so when i hear a model saying she has smelly feet and nylons and all that other shit, i simply ignore it.
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, I kinda want to see her response to. I enjoy her videos on youtube, but just by reading this, I am losing lots of respect for her. I have never actually even considered spending money on a models worn clothing or shoes. For some reason, I like your everyday womans feet that you see in offices,malls, or any public setting. As soon as they are put on camera, sorta takes away from it for some reason. Kinda like how some get off to photos, but damn near everyone gets off to live motion. Sorry to hear about all of you guys situations. Maybe she is busy, maybe she's an opportunist. But in the hood we would say...she "hit a lick" for sure.

Hit-a-Lick: A)Figure of speech meaning found a quick come up on some money.B) getting something at a overly cheap price. The word "Lick" could also be replaced with "stang" also. Hit-a Lick or Hit-A-Stang, whichever flows off your tongue correctly.lmao.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Flash, I echo the sentiments of most of those who have already posted, and hope that you are as to reach a satisfactory resolution soon. I applaud you for sharing your experience here. I experienced something similar at the end of last year, though it didn't involve socks or nearly as much money, and I chose not to share it here since in most instances fetish forums as a whole seem predisposed to side with the model. I just hope no one here ever falls victim (in a bad way) to Miss Walking Dead like I did.

I'm fortunate to "know" most of the fetish models and practitioners whose stuff I really like, so don't have to worry about it happening again. That said, there are great models like Dee, Hailie, and others who have sterling reputations when it comes to customer satisfaction, and since they (and others) provide the foot fetish community with so much excellent free content, I don't mind occasionally commissioning custom work from them, even though I may not have to do so.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FeetExposed
Major Player
Member # 30378

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FeetExposed   Author's Homepage   Email FeetExposed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Guys its Jake .. As most of you know I was very much involved with Lexi for years! For about a Year and half now Lexi and I have not worked together! I can tell you 100% that all the worn items Lexi does sell are actually worn by her .. I did handle most of the orders for her and actually gave the final "smell test" before the orders went out!! I will call Lexi today and I will meet with her and find out what the hell is going on with her!! I do know she was having some personal problems! I am not making excuses for her but I will get to the bottom of this for you all!! I will be in touch!!
JAKE!!

--------------------
https://feetexposed.com https://www.boundhotties.com

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links