Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Getting rip off by well known foot model (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Getting rip off by well known foot model
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
God Im glad I hate feet that smell.

idk i like it when the feet smell a lil bit plus it all depends on the girl I was walking with a girl on the beach one time and damn her flats smelled sooo bad it wasnt cool at all

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope Lexi has fallen on tough times, but she should either provide the goods or a refund.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This thread provided lots of entertainment.

All models do it for the attention, by the way. They may thoroughly enjoy the experience and have fun modeling, but overall it is because they get enormous ego boosts. If they can make money with it too, then why not?

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
why whould u even whanna buy socks anyway haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
people need to start facing facts, don't let the truth offend you

most of the foot models do it for money and male attention

they probably don't have a problem with foot guys, but none of them need a guy that is into feet

the only one that i can say for sure is really into foot play is britney sweetstink, the rest just do it to please their boyfriend/husband or to make extra money and get male attention

First of all, if I were here for $$$ my site wouldn't be FREE!

Second.....You guys sure don't seem to complain about all the time it takes for gurls to take pictures and make clips and videos. And then the time to export and import and upload and watermark all the content. Or all the money we spend on polish and socks and nylons or fishnets or whatever the case may be.

And third.....Do you think that the gurls who are into feet only like women's feet? I don't think so. Out of respect for you MEN on the board we don't discuss our husband's/boyfriend's feet. As I recall reading here on Wu's some of you men don't even think men should have feet and are quite afraid of the thought of a man's foot captured on film. So don't make accusations that we are her for attention and cash. That is bullshit.

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
they are Marlboro Ultra Light 100s

[Mmm]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
people need to start facing facts, don't let the truth offend you

most of the foot models do it for money and male attention

they probably don't have a problem with foot guys, but none of them need a guy that is into feet

the only one that i can say for sure is really into foot play is britney sweetstink, the rest just do it to please their boyfriend/husband or to make extra money and get male attention

First of all, if I were here for $$$ my site wouldn't be FREE!

Second.....You guys sure don't seem to complain about all the time it takes for gurls to take pictures and make clips and videos. And then the time to export and import and upload and watermark all the content. Or all the money we spend on polish and socks and nylons or fishnets or whatever the case may be.

And third.....Do you think that the gurls who are into feet only like women's feet? I don't think so. Out of respect for you MEN on the board we don't discuss our husband's/boyfriend's feet. As I recall reading here on Wu's some of you men don't even think men should have feet and are quite afraid of the thought of a man's foot captured on film. So don't make accusations that we are her for attention and cash. That is bullshit.

when i said britney was into this, i meant she was the only one that gave me the impression she likes having a guy play with her feet and needs that in a relationship

your site is free but don't you have a clip store? as fot not being here for attention, are you seriously telling me that if your pics got zero response or comments like "your feet are disgusting" you would continue to post pics?

i don't believe that for a second

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they should make a blacklist (or a hypothetical one)
for models who have fucked someone over.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know what Mikey is saying, like I said in my other post, you can't say the return on a pair of socks or shoes someone doesn't want is nothing but I'm not going to point fingers. I have never even had experiences like this but it is sad people use it to make money. It's a personal thing.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[/QB]when i said britney was into this, i meant she was the only one that gave me the impression she likes having a guy play with her feet and needs that in a relationship

your site is free but don't you have a clip store? as fot not being here for attention, are you seriously telling me that if your pics got zero response or comments like "your feet are disgusting" you would continue to post pics?

i don't believe that for a second [/QB]

I sure do have a cips store, just like 80% of the forum.

I've been told I have ugly man-feet, been called a whore for posting foot pictures on MySpace, and YES I still post my photos. I don't give a shit what they think. [Big Grin]

Thank you and Goodnight! [Nana]

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's up my foot people. I Finally got an email from Sexy Lexi. She apologizes about the whole situation. She is going to send the stinky sneakers to me tomorrow.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by flash:
What's up my foot people. I Finally got an email from Sexy Lexi. She apologizes about the whole situation. She is going to send the stinky sneakers to me tomorrow.

Well, it looks like this thread has helped you work towards a satisfactory resolution with Lexi. I hope things work out and that you enjoy those sneakers!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by flash:

Awesome! Keep us posted here. I'm curious if they will be up to your standards when you get them after taking so long to get the product. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks. Fiasco. I hope everything works out too. Thank you very much for the support of everybody here. If it wasn't for you guys, I probably would not got any responses from her.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Thanks. LeDaemon. I will let you guys know when i get them.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links