Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 22)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just clocked "KILLER INSTINCT" (MAME) with ORCHID... Her 'King Combo' is almost unbreakable... throughout the whole game, it's only been broken twice.... That damn EYEDOL, hard ass mutha....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resident Evil: Outbreak and Jackass: The Game! Love both! Unlocking cool stuff featured in the games funny costumes and characters. Having fun! Peace! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wrapped Turning Point: Fall of Liberty for 360...also just completed the single player missions for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare...COD4 is worth the money whereas TP should pay ME to play it!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) for the PC. Gives me the shivers when that creepy little girl pops in at the worst time.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mostly watching my son play them now but i still get into them myself but i have kind of passed the torch so to speak cause he plays them all the time. He is nine and can usually beat a game in less than a week. He is playing Army of Two now on Xbox 360. Its bad ass. He is also playing Assassin's Creed.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished "Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow" on GBA. It`s highly addictive!

Playing "Harmony of Dissonance" now...which seems to be much easier.

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started playing Portal. It's part of the Orange Box and is kind of a Half Life spin off puzzle game. Totally addictive.

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im between halo 3 and mlb the show 08. doin a little back and forth.
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Just finished "Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow" on GBA. It`s highly addictive!

Playing "Harmony of Dissonance" now...which seems to be much easier.

-Hal-

-

Yo, when did that game come out? God damn, is it still out, I wanna buy that!
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back to playing Gran Turismo 4. Started all over from the beginning.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started Bully: The Scholarship Edition
Fucking amazing game...I have been playing it for about 3 or 4 hours now and I am only 4% done of the game!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelova05
Major Player
Member # 11076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelova05   Author's Homepage   Email Solelova05   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid series, Call of Duty 4, and Grand Theft Auto IV next week [Big Grin]

--------------------
Check Out My Yahoo! Group: Soleheaven

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soleheaven/

I LOVE SOLES !!!!!!

Posts: 241 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MLB The Show 08

I'm currently sporting a 5-20(something) record through one month of my first season.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephm_ff
Major Player
Member # 27001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephm_ff   Email stephm_ff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the moment tekken: dr on psp and killzone liberation on psp. also NBA live 08 on ps3 + HDTV is blowing me away right now... plus only a few more days until gta IV! [Woot]

--------------------
'Toes all painted, feet all out, it's the aphrodisiac for tommorow without a doubt' - Keith Murray

Posts: 154 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stephm_ff:
also NBA live 08 on ps3 + HDTV is blowing me away right now... plus only a few more days until gta IV! [Woot]

Cool. Definately getting this PS3 + HD TV combo when RE5 is released rumoured in July...

Right now?

Shin Budokai - PSP

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links