Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mortal kombat armageddon
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ókami for the ps2, the last truly great game on the platform.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on a Raizing/8ing kick with my shooters this week, so I've been gaming it up with:

Battle Bakraid
&
*drumroll please*
Armed Police Batrider

Armed Police Batrider can be summed up by calling it the King of Fighters of shooters! You can play as pre-set teams of three, you can go the missions as one single player, you can let the computer select your team for you (a veritable grab-bag of cool characters), or you can customize your own team of bad-ass characters ready to lay waste to anything and everything.

The KOF comparison doesn't end with the teams aspect. Armed Police Batrider grabs characters and enemies from all sorts of Raizing/8ing games, like Battle Garegga, Shippu Mahou Daisakusen, and Dimahoo, so it's like a sort of dream-match of characters along with the original characters in the game. Two thumbs up out of me on this one! You folks should check this out! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just built a new machine and finished playing through Elite Force 2 and have gotten pretty far in Doom 3. Mind you, the last time I played like this was when quake 3 came out. Elite Force 2 is pretty awesome if you like star trek. Doom 3 is pretty great but predictable (i.e. you walk around a dark corner and a monsters jump out of nowhere...every dark corner, every time)

-Oz

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been playing Lineage 2, and it isn't bad, though it's a huge amount of grinding. That's a bit annoying. I've also been playing Second Life for a while, now. Though, that's also getting boring, and some of it. . . Just too much for me to take. Some of the fetishes on there make our's look like nothing.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halo2. Can't seem to break away from this game.
Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my roomies got this stupid yet addicting game called Monkey Balls. Its a kids game for sure but some of the mini games they got on there is addictive as hell
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
One of my roomies got this stupid yet addicting game called Monkey Balls. Its a kids game for sure but some of the mini games they got on there is addictive as hell

You talking about Super Monkey Ball? Kids game? Maybe in the premise alone, but the challenge of the game itself will push you to your video gaming limits! I've got Super Monkey Ball part 1 and part 2 on my GameCube, and it is VERY seldom that I can do good enough to see the secret levels. I personally like part 1 better because the levels had a little more free reign to them.

I plan to get Super Moneky Ball Adventure here pretty soon. The critics panned it, but the characters have grown on me just enough to make me want to see what new adventures await them. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

As for me and what I've been playing, it's been even more time spent on good ol' Dodonpachi! [Woot]

Lords of Thunder is my all-time favorite shooter, but if not for that Dodonpachi would take the lead...even over the masterpiece known as Ikaruga...and I never saw that happening any time soon.

Anyway, here's a snapshot of my progress on Dodonpachi so far. These are scores attained on one credit, no continue games...

-

As you can see, I'm really partial to the blue ship with it's three-way firing capabilities. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

I got myself a GameCube copy of Tomb Raider Legend Friday night, and that's all I've been playing all weekend. I already knew this was a good one when I saw my cousin play his PS2 version of the game, and I nearly picked up the PS2 version for myself...but, I happen to really like the feel of the analog controls on the GameCube over that of the PS2, plus the built-in anti-aliasing in the hardware made me hold out for this release.

All I can say about this game are two words: KICK ASS!

I'm not a Tomb Raider fanboy by any means though. I got the original back in the day on the PS1, thought it was pretty cool for it's time, and eventually got part 2, and thought part 2 sucked shit. Part 3 came along and I didn't move a muscle in picking it up since part 2 stunk so much. Tomb Raider Gold and Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness (I think that's the title) didn't really do anything to win me back, and word had it that the real fans of the series were disappointed with these.

Well, along comes Tomb Raider Legend and I sit up and take notice. Right away I see a damned quantum leap forward in terms of graphical improvement. Not only are the settings and stages very pretty to behold, but Lara Croft herself got a real overhaul in her design. No longer are her tits ridiculously huge...she's been reproportioned to a more athletic and believable build. Her British accent is back, and she's back to her roots! No more gun battles taking center stage...there's fights aplenty and they're all good enough, but the real fun lies in exploration and problem solving.

Now...the real clencher? Lara has different outfits in the course of the game that you can unlock and choose to have her wear when you go back on accessible stages. Two of these outfits has her *drumroll please* barefoot! Yeap, sexy lil' Lara can barefoot her way through all kinds of peril if you so desire. The sound effects even reflect her barefooting! When you run you can hear her feet *skit skitting* along on the ground (as opposed to the clomping sound of her boots)...when she lands you can hear her feet slap the surface...and it may be my imagination but I think I've even seen her soles get dirty on certain outdoor stages as well! [Drool]

Fun game, cool characters, good story, and it even makes for some sweet fantasies! How many other video games can fit that last category? You folks need to check this out! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My roomies just brought back two games for the N64...I know that brings back the good old days of yesteryear...but the games they brought back are Worms Armageddon:D and The Legend of Zelda! Man those games took hours upon hours of my life back in the day with me and my buddies playing that for days on end!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just bought a Nintendo Wii and god,it´s funny as hell. I´ve been playing Wii sports, Madden and Twilight Princess.
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by mrmustard:
Just bought a Nintendo Wii and god,it´s funny as hell. I´ve been playing Wii sports, Madden and Twilight Princess.

Oh man! [Eek!]

I am so envious! Is Twilight Princess as awesome as it looked in all the preview movies across the 'net?!

Congrats on your brand new Wii! Enjoy!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just bought a Nintendo Wii
lol...be careful with that Wii remote...if you get too excited playing a game the cheap strap may break and send it flying into your TV:

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/

I'm excited to play Zelda Twilight Princess too but I ordered the Gamecube version...should be here next Wednesday. Figured it made more sense to spend $50 on it and play it on the Gamecube I already own then spend $300 having to buy the Wii just to play it (if I could even find a Wii system to purchase besides the overpriced ones on eBay right now).

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bully for PS2

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links