Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
And just think guys... I'm chopping my hair off to just above my shoulders and tinting and/or demi-permanently (yes, there is such thing as "demi-permanent") dyeing it red...

that should look good i would think [Hump]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And just think guys... I'm chopping my hair off to just above my shoulders and tinting and/or demi-permanently (yes, there is such thing as "demi-permanent") dyeing it red...

Normal red or like candy-apple red? I vote for he latter.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either color should look good on you Miss Mac. Are we gonna get to see the finished results? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ah, well, that depends on how many more pictures get posted... [Big Grin]

You know, you could always PM your pics to those of us who have posted pics of ourselves. *hint hint* [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're on my myspace check `em out there.
www.myspace.com/145762619

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dennis, you don't look anything like I imagined you would. I thought you'd look more like Moe Howard for some reason! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Dennis, you don't look anything like I imagined you would. I thought you'd look more like Moe Howard for some reason! [Big Grin]

Same here...but our Bro looks more like Rick Rubin...Not that there's anything wrong with favoring a celebrity! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking Grizzly Adams of course no offense..Grizz is a cool cat!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18309 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting close to putting my picture on here!! The thing is, I am about to go for the completely bald look. My prime concern with posting is that someone on this forum may recognize me from someplace.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
I'm getting close to putting my picture on here!! The thing is, I am about to go for the completely bald look. My prime concern with posting is that someone on this forum may recognize me from someplace.

you mean like a friend that doesn't know you have a foot fetish? if that were the case then you didn't know about them having one either, so you're both not going to say anything i'd think [Wink] as for me i don't have any pictures of myself so i have nothing to post, sorry. say has Wu ever posted a picture of himself?
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd imagine Wu would be like the giant floating head from the Wizard of Oz.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:

maybe with a toe in his mouth.
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:

maybe with a toe in his mouth.
Oh, absolutely. He'd have Dorothy and Glenda's feet all over his face.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
I was thinking Grizzly Adams of course no offense..Grizz is a cool cat!

[Laugh] That's original, usually I always hear I look like WWE wrestler Mick Foley although one time one of my friends told me I look like a fat Rob Zombie.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got my hair cut short so no one will be able to accuse me of looking like a young Ozzy from that firshttp://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=005861;p=11t pic I posted at the beginning of this thread. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links