Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did she enjoy the party?
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello 2spy -

You know, what's funny about Malory and foot parties is that she gets so nervous before a party. I mean, she gets really nervous! She kind of clings to me and tries to make small talk to keep me nearby. After she gets her first session under her belt, that's it! She's like the foot queen of North America, running around and having a great time. She gets relaxed and enjoys the HECK out of it all.

Another thing that's interesting about Malory at a foot party - is that when you suck her big toe, she screams with laughter - suck any or all of her other four toes and she moans in pleasure. Go back and suck that big toe and she screams again (ticklish big toe but not the others??!!!??!!).

So wherever you are, you are going to hear those eruptions of laughter throughout the night - and you know somebody just sucked one of Malory's big toes. Funny stuff.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to hear her laughter and her moans with my mouth.... [Mmm]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello 2spy -

Who knows, with any luck you just might make it out here someday for a foot party; or if she ever happens to pass through your town, you'll have no trouble recognizing her.

-

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

This was an "Out Take", from a few months back.

-

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Blond Blazer
Major Player
Member # 8905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blond Blazer   Email Blond Blazer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT PICS [Smile]

--------------------
See Me At www.barefootcamgirls.com
Also check out these hot sites,
www.bareasscamgirls (NOW OPEN)
Barefoot Soccer Mom's(Coming Soon)

Posts: 183 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Thanks Ben, its always a pleasure to see more pics of Malory
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 10 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Love] [Bow Down] She is awesome Ben..We need to keep reminding her that.What a perfect woman!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello 2spy, you are quite welcome. Malory says to say "Hi".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello 2spy, you are quite welcome. Malory says to say "Hi".

Ben' be sure to tell that gorgeous, beautiful doll with the sexiest legs and feet god ever created, Hi from her forever admiring 2spy.
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello 2spy -

I just cut & paated your post in it's entirety and forwarded it on to Malory. I think she'll get your point! Thank you 2spy.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Wrinklesguy -

You know, you are right. In fact, Malory really has a hard time comprehending what she brings to the table, and this is really difficult for me to understand. She just can't quite see herself the way we do, so it helps (I think) for her to see some of this feedback.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Summer
Loyal Member
Member # 9946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer   Author's Homepage   Email Summer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow Mal youre so pretty! i dont know if you log in here very much but i saw your pictures here and wow theyre so good. as a fellow footgirl im so proud of you Malory. you make a great example for us. see ya on saturday.

from Summer

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Summer:
wow Mal youre so pretty! i dont know if you log in here very much but i saw your pictures here and wow theyre so good. as a fellow footgirl im so proud of you Malory. you make a great example for us. see ya on saturday.

from Summer

Hello, Summer... good to hear from you.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punkluvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 9970

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im loveing the pics she is very hot and talk about sexy toes mmm thanks 4 showing the pics bro

--------------------
latin girls and Brunettes have the best looking feet

Posts: 184 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links