Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After discovering this resucitated thread a few days ago, I dug into the archives and updated with three new photos.

I'm adding a few more now to round it out, finish it off and express some heartfelt appreciation for those who like Malory (and her feet). After that, the photo archive goes back into the vaults (for another three years?).

-

-

-

-

Here's an interesting view of Feet! We must have tried five different polarization techniques to (finally) get it to work.

-

An unreleased / unpublished version of the "precious cargo" photograph; we probably have a hundred of these.

-

A cheesy "glam shot" to round it out ... with braces, no less .....

-

... and the worst shot of the day, to finish it off. An Out-Take, with a truck speeding past and Burgervlle, USA behind the truck.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still it was a nice shot.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you thinking about making foot partys ? [Smile]

What about your website ?

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
malory is an absolute dream

i bet she can't leave the house without multiple guys hitting on her

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes! My favorite girl! Hello Mallory!!!

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lars:
are you thinking about making foot partys ? [Smile]

What about your website ?

During my hiatus, there was a period during which I was unable to accomplish routine functions (such as log on to the internet). Some accounts were hacked & phished and (among other things) I lost the Domain name ... and therefore, the website itself.

There is a new website in the works, but I am without clear and certain goals and intended direction for it at this time. Whatever does develop, I think (in the end) it will be a quality product.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow, those are great pics. Maybe Mallory's best ever.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

Here's wishing you the best in your endeavor. I know what ever direction you go, it will be a quality site. Your work is nothing less than the highest quality on here. Good luck to you!

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
Oh yes! My favorite girl! Hello Mallory!!!

And to think I came within an inch of meeting you, when I was living in Portland. Maybe on one of your future trips. Have a really great week.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my! seriously sexy pics!!! glad you posted them!!!! good luck with your future venture Ben, and Malory, always always a pleasure to see your pics!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Mikey P:
malory is an absolute dream

i bet she can't leave the house without multiple guys hitting on her

She does, and one of the things I find fascinating about Malory, is how much of this seems to go un-noticed (by her). It's like she doesn't realize what she's doing to these guys as she walks through the mall, etc. Perhaps it is just more obvious to me, as an observer (or as a man).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listen, the best trait in a really beautiful woman is when she doesn't know she's so hot. why, because she tends to stay true to herself and down to earth and approachable. whereas is she knew just how hot she was, it might get to her head.

It's a beautiful thing.. really!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MALORY IS PERFECT! BEAUTIFUL,OF HEAD A TINY TOE...MALORY SOLES, MAKE ME CRAZY!I LOVED.KISSES MALORY
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by seve60:
Ben,

Here's wishing you the best in your endeavor. I know what ever direction you go, it will be a quality site. Your work is nothing less than the highest quality on here. Good luck to you!

I've had thoughts of being a content provider for a few other webmasters; in addition or, or perhaps in lieu of starting another site of my own. Still not clear as to what I'll decide on that.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The updates of Malory are amazing. Thank you Ben and thank you Malory
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links