Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is so much class and culture in this shot [Wink] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Page 2?

Not for Malory! [Mmm]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a big fan of Malory, I can't seem to get enough... [Thumbs Up]

I seem to be following outback tonight... [Laugh]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Footman9 -

Thank you for the kind words on this shot. I love it and so does Malory. One of these days I'll upload the whole shoot (it was great). Again, thank you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Here are a few fresh photos, taken a few hours ago. No longer in Portland, but looking pretty good.

***Problems with Photobucket, photos temporarily unavailable***

I'll post them on the next page, when I get the Photobucket thing figured out.

[ September 08, 2005, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stunningly....radiantly...awe-inspiringly

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

*sigh*

[Hump]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

quote:
Originally posted by 2spy:
I am a big fan of Malory, I can't seem to get enough... [Thumbs Up]

I seem to be following outback tonight... [Laugh]

Seems like we both have the same great tastes too!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Outback69:
Stunningly....radiantly...awe-inspiringly

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!

*sigh*

[Hump]

I could not have said it better...Gorgeous.. [Cheers]
Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dawggone, Ben [Thumbs Up] [Joint] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simply put, this girl has star power.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
No longer in Portland, but looking pretty good.

Lookin' damn good! I love the 2nd shot because it offers that glimpse of her nailpolish color, but I also love the 3rd shot because her calves & soles look delicious in that one. Thanks for sharing, Ben!

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Craigyboy -

She's got something, that I believe. She's got the looks, feet, things like that - but then, there's that "X Factor", something that's intangible yet very strong.

[ September 09, 2005, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JEEEZZZEEE! Malory RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime I visit this place there's more great pics. They keep getting better. That photo of Malory on the Piano thing is GREAT she looks SO beautiful. Then she has a whole different look in these lastest three. Also that one where she's sitting on a sidewalk setting with her bare feet up in a chair? Was that also in Portland? Man these are GOOD!!!! I am so attracted to this beautiful girl she's gotten under my skin. Her pictures make me babble like a school kid so I'll shut up. WOW.

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh by the way those are some lucky statues! Did you take any pictures of Malory putting her feet on them?
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links