Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008 (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Malory In Portland - UPDATE, August 3rd, 2008
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you would have been right, nothing in the world could keep her from looking great
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you would have been right, nothing in the world could make anyone think she was anything but gorgeous
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did you find all this stuff RPM? I was 19 at the time & totally selfconcsious about my braces. Worst part is the pic of me in my dorky little cowgirl outfit later in the thread. As I say I was 19 & thought it was pretty cool at the time. Gonna see if I can get that page erased.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory, please don't! At least for me, I see it as a page in history. It was what it was back then. You thought it was pretty cool then, and looking at it as it is, it was pretty cool then too. I did a little searching around and foun the page in the archives. was well worth the look

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
Hey this is embarrassing! That cowgirl outfit was my idea of pretty but when I saw it in the pictures I realized it was kind of dumb. This was like 3 days after I met Ben at the coffee shop and I was trying to make an impression (haha). So forgive this look and Ben stop putting embarrassing pictures here (lol). Have a nice weekend everyone, bye.

~Malory

Stop being so hard on yourself, geeezz. THe picture is cute and has charm to it. I find nothing wrong with it... you have a good looking face/body. Half of the battle is looking good and you do that very well. So cut out all this I don't look good stuff. It's good to see I am not the only Cowboys fan around here [Wink] .
need I say more. please leave the pics alone.. in fact when i first saw them, i thought it was a nice interpretation of the Dallas Cowgirls but off the field sorta deal.

but, i respect how you feel. how about a deal.. if you want to have them removed that badly, only after you update us with present current pics.. how's that?

Anyway, like i said in this thread somewhere, you're not only physically beautiful, your writing style is testimony to the fact you're a beautiful soul!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On page 6 of this thread, in 2005, i said Malory had star power.

Was i right or what??

Yowza!

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man seeing all these posts again are so incredible. This was one of my favorite sets of you Malory. Damn you are so fine... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ben mallory is gorgeous. very sexy feet don't let her get away.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory is a very beautiful woman. There is something to her look, like a majestic divinity of beauty that makes her definitely one of a kind. Not to mention she has got some gorgeous feet. Thank you Ben and Mallory for you efforts here. All I can say is awesome!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's not gonna let me get away feet lover chris. Closest he came was a year or 2 ago, he wrote a story about it in here somewhere. Embarrassing.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footgirl0226
Hall Of Famer
Member # 29201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footgirl0226   Email footgirl0226   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright- someone needs to repost the story cause I am nosey - and its like a genetic thing so it wont go away! lol

Are you two a couple or just friends? Again, I am nosey! lol

Posts: 1470 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brianhbgt
Elite Trooper
Member # 21622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brianhbgt   Email brianhbgt   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not only is mallory gorgeous...but those eyes are like mezmorizing
Posts: 345 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG Malory [Drool]

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory, Malory, Malory...girrrrrrrrrl you know how to bring [Evil Grin] [Drool] [Mmm] out in a guy. My goodness! I've said before it and I'll say it again, Ben is so bless to find you. Give your parents a [Kiss] because they are one of the reasons we [Hop] [Woot] . Great shots, indeed.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, those photos are great examples of a artist fully realising the importance of what he's capturing.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links