Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I was saying before, Serial Maniac's feet are as good as they come. Doesn't she look a little like Sarah Silverman to you? Her long toes are made for serious toe sucking. Going around the park and getting these women to do this for you had to have made your summer that much better.

It was also pretty neat that your friend tagged along with you to see the magic that is behind National's amazing work. Not too many photographers let someone from his fanbase follow him around for a day to see what it's like to have all the fun.

I love Serial Maniac's set, I love Sunday Arts, Brasil's are simply epic, and the Zebra's photo set is simply wonderful.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DancingFool, I was in the middle of typing my last message when you posted your's. Man, that's quite a story you have to share with all of us. It gives us a different side to the stories National has for each girl because we're getting it from an observer's view. It's like telling us what happened as a member of the audience or someone who paid tickets to see a ballgame. National's account is different in that he's the one on the field and he's the one thinking about what to do while he's on the field.

This is great stuff.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DancingFool:
I can only hope yours next season doesn't begin as Chipper's ended!! What a disgrace!! Just kidding--he capped off a great career with what just happened to be a sloppy ass game.

Yeah. Don't feel bad for me, though. I told several people many years back that he would be a first-ballot Hall of Famer. They all laughed to my face. Guess who's laughing now? Chipper is one of two guys in history to be the overall Number 1 pick in the draft and then hit 400 home runs for the team that drafted him. If it weren't for the fact that he had to move to play left field to accommodate for Vinnie Castilla playing third, Chipper would have 500 home runs right now. It was when he moved to left field that he started to become injury prone because of all the running around in the outfield. I'll never put anyone else above him as my favorite player of all time. For being able to do all those things for one team in his whole career, he was the modern traditionalist, a rare species of baseball players nowadays.

I didn't see that game, though. I was at -- you guessed it -- the park, hoping the Braves would win it.

Speaking of season ending, I think my 2012 Season of foot hunting at the park has come to an end. I was going to give it another week, but the weather forecast does not favor me. I might try again on Wednesday. If not, then Saturday was my last day.

I approached the last girl with the idea that she could very well turn out to be my last one of the year. And she was. I've had better photoshoots, but that turned out to be a pretty decent shoot, nonetheless. I have absolutely no regrets with the results of that one.

Next year, my goal is to have AT LEAST 275 women allow me to take pictures of their feet between Memorial Day and Columbus Day, even if a million others say no. I know I can get that number closer to 300, but 275 is the minimum.

I'll respond to the other comments you made at some time later today. Interesting take on the part of 18th Floor.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two questions. 1, Is it okay that I jerkoff to these? 2, Will I go to hell if I do so? [Big Grin]

These pictures are pure gold.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lust In Translation:
Two questions. 1, Is it okay that I jerkoff to these? 2, Will I go to hell if I do so? [Big Grin]

Yes and absolutely.

quote:
These pictures are pure gold.

I know. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A return trip to the park for more of the same.

You never know what type of personality lies underneath the surface of outward appearances. When I first came across the Serial Maniac, for example, I was thrown in for a conversational loop by her hysterically dark, and unusually comical nature that's alien to someone who's willing to listen. White Thoughts was another person whose thoughts wander off. The difference is that with White Thoughts, at least people will come to a better understanding of life as if she recited poetry. Each person comes with a story of her own at the National Park.

There are other times in where you can judge a book by it's cover. With this next woman, what you see is what you'll get.

This lady who you'll meet in a second has a passionate love for horses, saying that has been the inspiration for artists through the ages. She believes that horses are natural wonders of the world. She loves befriending them and loves riding them every once in a while when she's far away from the city.

She took up equestrian as a hobby and even participated in some horse shows growing up, like those jumping events where the horse has to jump over hurdles and such. Now, she doesn't get involved in the activities that takes up that sport as much as she used to.

She was dressed as if she just came out of a Ralph Lauren shoot. In fact, Lauren is her name.

I was debating whether I should've gone with her or another girl who was sitting somewhere else. I knew I had to meet up with someone not too long afterwards, so I had to make up my mind real fast. Luckily, Lauren made my decision that much easier when she removed her shoes while she was in the middle of a phone conversation.

I caught her attention as she was wrapping up the conversation and she was completely cool with the idea.

-  -  -

LAUREN POLO -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/l7af35s6kerrhbx4s1bma87nmz8r0l3m

SIZE 9.5

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Everything you said in the description fits in with one another. She dresses the part, and she acts the part. I loved how you tied everything together with the logo in the third picture of the gallery. Perfectly done. [Thumbs Up]

Lauren has spectacular feet and it's certainly a delight to look at and stare at.

Keep the magic going. Definitely in love with what you've got going here.

footcenter
Board Regular
Member # 34062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footcenter   Email footcenter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic post yet again. That was so cool knowing that a friend of yours tagged along with you at the park. I bet anyone with a foot fetish who saw you in action would be a bit envious and would do anything to switch places with for the time that you're taking pictures of their feet.

Lauren Polo's set got me going in ways that a cup of coffee never did when you have it first thing in the morning. Her soles have a great shape to them and I would do anything just to sink my face into them.

Thanks a million for these wonderful shots.

Posts: 49 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn! Lauren's feet SCREAM footjob! [Big Grin] Great shots man!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear this fucking thread is a goldmine. Not only does Lauren's soles scream footjob, my cum will shoot much stronger than a geyser, just like it did already.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Foreign Denim chick is hot i wonder what ethnicity she is, reminds me a little of Frankie from The Saturdays.Was hoping there was a nice shot of her looking directly into the camera with her sole(s) in the camera.
There is one shown in the gallery but the pics cut off at eye level.Pitty because that shot looked hot.

[ October 16, 2012, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: luvbronzefemfeet ]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

That was a pretty good comparison. She does bare some resemblance to her. To answer your question, The Foreign Denim is Greek. Her doesn't speak English all too well. Even then, she was still a lot of fun to work with. Of all the girls I have posted so far, she seemed like someone who's the most fun to have fun with out in the town one night. Even with her limited English, no topic of conversation will ever be boring, there would not be that awkward silence most people have on first dates. You can do no wrong and you can say no wrong when you're around her. Two or three drinks and that oughta do it!

quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:
There is one shown in the gallery but the pics cut off at eye level.Pitty because that shot looked hot.

Oops.

--------------------
 -

ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
That was a pretty good comparison. She does bare some resemblance to her. To answer your question, The Foreign Denim is Greek. Her doesn't speak English all too well. Even then, she was still a lot of fun to work with. Of all the girls I have posted so far, she seemed like someone who's the most fun to have fun with out in the town one night. Even with her limited English, no topic of conversation will ever be boring, there would not be that awkward silence most people have on first dates. You can do no wrong and you can say no wrong when you're around her. Two or three drinks and that oughta do it!

Oh ok thanks

quote:
Originally posted by luvbronzefemfeet:

Oops.
 -

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A NATIONAL PARK CLASSIC

I had some great photoshoots at the park on this particular day. This was one of them.

I was about to walk to a particular part of the park when something told me to check up on another spot to see if I had overlooked anyone. It turned out that I did. My heart started racing when I laid eyes on her because I did not want to let those feet go unnoticed.

She smiled and laughed a bit when I told her I wanted to take pictures of her feet. Nothing unusual. It was the kind of smile and laughter that suggested that she was intrigued by the idea and was all the willing to take me up on that offer.

She had the kind of soles that made me think WOW to myself. It was one of those type of feet that made me take a deep breath within myself because I knew I had something pretty neat displaying itself right in front of me and just for me.

I knew from the flow of the conversation that she was going to give me all the time I needed, which made for a more relaxing shoot.

She's from Serbia and was spending the summer in the city. I think she had lost her keys to the apartment where she was staying and was waiting for her friend/roommate to come and pick her up.

During the shoot, we talked about many different topics that never resulted in a dull moment.

-  -  -

NonChalance -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/3ht2uokcn93nma4e8itd3bkzse2gvbnz

SIZE 8

[ October 17, 2012, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

It bares repeating that this is epic. Thank you for making all of us happier people with these women and these pictures.

With this latest girl, just looking at the third picture of the preview is enough to get me aroused and so horny. Love the sweat marks on her sandals. What makes it so hot is knowing how the owner of those sandals look like.

Her toes are just simply amazing.

Thanks a lot.

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links