Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
dicksonjoe
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anymore asian soles coming up?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
admiralseadog07
Board Regular
Member # 45009

Icon 1 posted      Profile for admiralseadog07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you ever get footjobs from these models national?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by admiralseadog07:
do you ever get footjobs from these models national?

No. I'm not a fan of footjobs.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A NATIONAL CLASSIC

Whether by definition or by nature, her feet are very nice. Here, we have a visitor from Finland who made her trip to the United States for the first time. When she answered my question about why she choose NYC as her first trip to the States, "Well, it's for the simple fact that it's New York City," she said. And that was all that needed to be known.

She was spotted walking out of the library. I knew immediately that she was someone I needed. When you zero in on someone who has the potential to be very special, everything else around you blurs out or doesn't exist. The noise level out in the public space quiets down somehow and the ambiance changes its demeanor from the hectic chaos that comes with living in New York to the one where things are more composed and calm. Everything around you slows down.

It was a good thing she decided to stop and sit where she sat because for a second there I thought she was going to exit the scene and that I was going to stop her and then look for an available spot to shoot pictures because the place was just packed and seats hard to find.

Even though I never saw her holding a tour guide, I could tell that she wasn't from around here, unfamiliar with her immediate surroundings. That meant that must've been walking around all day, baby, 'cause that's what tourists do! [Smile]

As I was watching her take each step down the stairs as she was leaving the library, as I watched her take each step that lead her to where she sat, I was licking my chops like the Big Bad Wolf.

After she sat down, it was my turn to step up to the plate. "¡Hola!," I said. "¿Cómo estás? ¿Me puedo sentar aquí?" That was my Opener right there. Yes, I knew that the chances of her knowing Spanish were slimmer than a supermodel, but I said it on purpose anyway, just to be funny or a smart aleck. If she didn't know Spanish, then she should at least recognize that hola meant. She did, and she smile a bit after I asked the first question and kept that smile when told me that she didn't know Spanish after I asked the second question. After repeating myself in English, she allowed me to sit next to her.

You've got to love girls who can speak English well enough to get by in the U.S. for a couple of weeks ... because when they do speak it's accompanied with that accent that confirms that they were not born and raised in this country. If she never told you she was from Finland, you would've guessed she was Russian. They did get their independence from Russia, so that explained that, I suppose.

She's one of those women who talks slowly as if she's thinking of what to say as she's saying it. She speaks at the normal speed when she reaches towards the end of her sentence or paragraph ... probably because by then all of her thoughts have been organized and ready to make perfect sense. When looking at her pictures, you can tell she's that kind of speaker. The way she speaks makes you pay closer attention to her, especially considering that she's from another country and you're trying to compare how the culture here differs from the place she calls home. That's exactly what happened here.

When the topic switched over to feet, she started to pay a different kind of attention to me when I was pointing at her shoes and when I got her to put her left foot up on my lap so I could have a closer look at her shoes. Talking to her about her feet got her interested because she kept asking questions about why it is that feet makes a woman attractive to men.

I had her where I wanted her and I knew I could do whatever I wanted in this situation. I told her to remove her shoes. When she started to do that, I stopped her and told her that I was going to do that favor for her instead. So I removed her shoes and socks. Right out in the open public. She was smiling a bit because by that time she knew how I felt about them and letting a complete stranger do that remove her shoes in front of other people was something unusual but different.

Even though there were plenty of people sitting outside in front of the library, I couldn't tell how many of them noticed what was going on between the girl and myself because I was too zoned in.

Having her feet in my hands, touching them, massaging them, she didn't mind any of it at all. I took out the camera and started snapping away.

At the end of the shoot, she let me kiss them and smell them and kiss them and smell them. By that time, most of the people were gone and the people who were there were few and far between.

I stopped myself short from doing those things too long because it won't look too good for me if she was the one who wanted to stop. I mean, I knew she wasn't going anywhere to do anything anytime soon. She was willing to kill a whole lot of time with me.

Knowing that I know she had no plans for the night, she asked me if I was doing anything that night, reminding me that she had no plans of doing anything. Again, considering the way she talks, she asked me that question in a way that was so ... straightforward or unemotional. Personally, with the underlying message behind what she was saying, I din't care what her demeanor was.

"Am I free tonight? Umm ... now I am!"

Not every girl is bubbly and overly enthusiastic about things like a bimbo would. This one certainly wasn't. But she certainly enjoyed the experience, nonetheless.

It was getting dark outside. I placed my hand on her left knee and I was kept moving it up and down her thigh as my way of saying that I like her too. She was smiling again. I told her that we should get out of here together.

And that we did ...

-  -  -  -

THE FINNISHING CROSS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/bn7x8zzqq5ogdq8iylcvpgxltpl1h9hs

SIZE 6 1/2

I gave her that name because as we know, people from Finland are called Finnish. The cross part is in reference to the Nordic Cross that is featured on her country's flag. When you put the final touches together, you've got yourself a name that'll catch on to many people.

----

That's all I've got for this week. Thanks for stopping by.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy shit, National. I give up!!! That's with three exclamation points. I don't think I ever commented on Distinctive Velvet, that most amazing girl back in page 30. I was going to come up with comments about how amazing that shoot was. Just when I was about to do so, you come out with THIS one. In the overall looks department, I'd have to give it to Velvet because there's a seductive factor to her that this latest girl doesn't have. That's not to take anything away from this last girl because the job you did with her is simply wonderful, not to mention the backstory to how this all came about. With both women, your story telling skills were masterful because you have a way of describing things that can only be found in a novel.

Again, going back to what I said earlier this week, I'm noticing that you are switching up your style in your foot photography. You're starting to put a new spin on things that I haven't seen before, like the first and third pictures of those sample shots, especially the first one.

When I clicked on the link, I was impressed. You're getting better at this, and one can only guess that your skills are going to grow from there.

That story was simply well worth the read.

You are the man. No doubt about it. Thank you for everything. I really mean it.

Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finnishing Cross = [Thud]
National = awesome.
Me = grateful.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prior to this, all I really knew about the Fins is that they have the most rigorous and comprehensive public school education system in the world.

Just terrific. I salute you sir.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic girl, there's something about her face I find really attractive... a subtle naughtiness to her.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those shots! Dirty feet right in your face! Well done, legendary! [Wu]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lust In Translation
Loyal Member
Member # 43968

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lust In Translation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know how when you jerkoff so much to the point where you can't feel your dick anymore? That's what just happened to me, bro! Man, fuck lifting weights! The Finnishing Cross is my arm workout for the day. I'll get back to you guys in a month to show you how much stronger it became. [Smile]
Posts: 62 | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Fantastic girl, there's something about her face I find really attractive... a subtle naughtiness to her.

You know, I think you're right.

She is quite an amazing catch. I can't find the right words to justify how nice her feet look. That's a job that I'll leave up to the rest of you guys.

I just might go to Finland to find more girls like her.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nairda
Board Regular
Member # 34530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nairda   Email Nairda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like this is the best thing in this forum.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
National = awesome.
Me = grateful.

In addition to feeling grateful, let's not also forget feeling amazed and inspired. That's how National's generosity makes me feel. Gates and Buffet should move over, there's a new philanthropist in town.

I can't thank you enough for all that you're doing for us.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by foot_fashion_industry:
Again, going back to what I said earlier this week, I'm noticing that you are switching up your style in your foot photography. You're starting to put a new spin on things that I haven't seen before, like the first and third pictures of those sample shots, especially the first one.

I'm glad you're taking notice. Over the course of time, you'll see that while some things stay the same, other aspects to my style change. It was around that time, around the time I shot Distinctive Velvet, was when I finally opened my eyes and thought that there has got to be other ways to capture these women's feet. That's when I really started to play around to see what kind of other weird angles I could get. Other than having these girls act as if I'm not there to give it a more natural feel to things, I needed to come up with a something else that was different and unconventional that would set me apart. That kind of experiment was so much fun and I hope you guys continue to appreciate those changes is style as this thread continues to evolve.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
National = awesome.
Me = grateful.

Pretty nice. That's an interesting way of putting it.

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:

A quality like that is what makes women like her a hidden treasure. I was able to find her and then able reap on all of the rewards that treasure entailed. [Wink]

quote:
... your story telling skills were masterful because you have a way of describing things that can only be found in a novel.

That comment reminded me of this one ...

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
You should be awarded the Nobel prize of the foot fetish literature ...

[Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Prior to this, all I really knew about the Fins is that they have the most rigorous and comprehensive public school education system in the world.

They're usually right up there when it comes to education, with special emphasis on science. Long before having that encounter her, I knew the Finnish national anthem. Not the words to the song, just the instrumental tune. I can't speak the language. After we shared our goodbyes, I was playing that song in my head all the next day. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Love those shots! Dirty feet right in your face! Well done, legendary! [Wu]

[Smile]

quote:
You are the man. No doubt about it. Thank you for everything. I really mean it.

quote:
Originally posted by Nairda:
In addition to feeling grateful, let's not also forget feeling amazed and inspired. That's how National's generosity makes me feel. Gates and Buffet should move over, there's a new philanthropist in town.

I can't thank you enough for all that you're doing for us.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
Just terrific. I salute you sir.

I thank all of you by tipping my hat to you guys. Thanks for giving my the curtain call.

-National

--------------------
 -

DSW
Major Player
Member # 35008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSW   Email DSW   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have so much catching up to do with this thread. Just saw the last few women posted and I can see why the girl from Finland got most of the attention. I can spend the entire day looking at these and not get bored. I love how you had her arch her feet on the chair towards the end there. This is becoming more special by the post and I'm certainly glad to be a part of this. One of the shots that really caught my attention was this one: http://www.imagebam.com/image/49a384290709014

Very artistic of you there.

Love the Miss Miss photos as well. I also love how you're including more and more shots of their footwear in these photos. You have a way of making them look like ads you see posted all over the place advertising shoes for stores like DSW [Big Grin] The boots she wore would certainly help keep the business going for those stores.

Keep up with the fantastic work. It's always a pleasure seeing this place active.

Posts: 221 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

MILD TEMPERAMENT -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/fle3rdis6uzsxwb04yop7uljufehew3t

SIZE 9

----

This next one is a Bimbo Alert.

She can be portrayed as an attractive woman who's vain and not very bright, but with frequent moments of level-headedness. By the way, I'm not saying that like it's a bad thing. In fact, that's what I prefer. When I say she's not very bright, I mean that in an innocent kind of way. Girls like her all have that squeaky voice ... I just love it! I really think that if a six year-old girl were to spend a couple of weeks with her, she would get left back, forced to repeat the first grade just from having listened to her talk!

At first, I walked past her without even realizing that she was sitting where she was. I stopped just to have a moment to myself when I heard that voice speak from a short distance. There's this guy who frequents the park selling hair products to women or tries to get them to become members of a salon where they can get all these preferential treatments at a pretty good dollar value over the course of a month, two months, or however long those memberships last. He sees me shooting pictures of women's feet all the time.

Anyhow, I hear her voice, I turn around to see that that guy was trying to get her to sign up for a membership. I was waiting for him to finish with his pitch before I could get in there and work on some magic of my own. I could tell just from listening to her that this was going to be a sure thing. Sure enough, she didn't even give it a second thought as she started to giggle.

She was just killing some time as she was waiting for a friend to get out of work.

-  -  -

Miss Miss -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mvj0o02umahzlhy179f1p3opkbw088zv

SIZE 8

Wow, I can only imagine the anxious anticipation as you were waiting for the hairspray idiot to finish his sales pitch... and I'll just bet your heart was pounding as those boots finally started coming off. Fingers crossed you got close enough to get at least a faint hint at how those sweaty soles smelled? [Fingers Crossed]

[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links