Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » National Park (Page 55)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   
Author Topic: National Park
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Wow I am soooo hard after looking at Lil' Colom'fia.

When I was there in person and up close, being so hard doesn't begin to describe how I felt. [Big Grin]

footjoyboy ...
I completely understand how you feel. Sometimes I wish I had a bib around my neck just to make sure that whenever I start to [Drool] the saliva doesn't drool down past my neck and onto my shirt.

quote:
Originally posted by caseman:
I love what you did with her by the way you posed her feet. This is now one of my favorite shoots you've ever posted, National. It's definitely a classic to me.

I'm glad you feel that way. It was so much fun shooting her feet. It was a great way to cool off on what was such a nice day to be outside. I loved everything about that shoot.

18th Floor ...
You've always been a huge supporter of my work. You're welcome to leave a comment at anytime, my friend. Thanks for showing your appreciation.

hyperion ...
[Cheers]

oneagain ...
I agree. Her soles looked a lot better than I thought they would. When I come across a pair of soles that look like those, I know that I'm in for a very special shoot.

DaSniper ...
You're welcome.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot fetishism King
Board Regular
Member # 9930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot fetishism King   Email foot fetishism King   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,

Another stellar high arch goddess in Nuture Expecting. Wow, her high arches scream foot worship over and over. A high arch is a true work from God.. Not every girl is blessed to have them. And the fact that she is pregnant and has high arches, fantastic photo shoot. More, more, more high arch goddess ladies to come.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just couldn't hold it when I saw these mature wrinkled soles [Drool]

-

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More viewings from the Park just in time for the holidays this week. I'm going to show more women this week than than I've had in any other week in which I've posted new original content.

Hope everyone enjoys!

----

I was at the park on a Saturday morning. I don't think was 11:00 yet when I made my way up to her and started to have a conversation with her.

What caught my attention about her wasn't just the fact that she was basically in all black, but the way it stood out to me on what was to be a very peaceful day weather-wise. Her sunglasses really added to her character, her attitude, her spirits and beliefs, giving her this demeanor that made her look shadowy, and trying to get know a person like her (at least at first) will leave you feeling that there's something about her that's sunless due to a thick mist. As she grew more accustomed to having me in her company, she was letting down her guard in bits by bit and became more talkative and demonstrated other parts to her individuality that was more rad, super awesome.

Getting her to pose for me was the relatively easy part. Getting to know her at first took some time because she seemed more reserved and to herself than the other ladies who I have photographed. But time heals all wounds, as they say, and with time she became less restrictive and more open and forthcoming with me. In knowing some more about her, she has practical wisdom in philosophical or spiritual topics. I won't go anywhere close to saying that she's religious or give anyone that impression. However, she is everything else that I said about her nonetheless. The conversation was a bit different that what I had anticipated going into the shoot, but the time we had with each other was well worth the time spent.

-  -

JET ETHOS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2vd66arbn51qmbwwk6n05i7tgokasrsv

SIZE 7.5

--

Just like Rhythmic Notice before her, this next lady is also someone who is quite nerdy. She's very nerdy, in fact.

She was a tourist from Sweden, if I remember correctly. She already had her feet propped up on the chair, soles exposed and all. I was walking pretty fast across the terrace to the point where I almost walked by her, not noticing her existence at all. I saw her feet out of the corner of my eye and I had to stop moving towards where ever it was I thought I was going to go as if a driver wanted to put on the brakes all of a sudden after traveling pretty fast.

Sometimes when you see something you like that's right there for the taken, your heart jumps through your chest. That's what happened to me here.

I simply flat out told her, "I'm going to take pictures of your feet, so don't move and hold it right there." She smiled back while not knowing what to make of what just happened all at the same time. When asked why feet (or why her feet), "Simple. 'Cause I really like how they look." No need to make things complex; just simple, clean and transparent.

Being that she was a tourist in the United States for the first time in her life, this was something that she wanted to take part on at the spur of the moment and because this was going to be an experience that was going to make her day and her visit to New York, something she was definitely going to discuss with anyone she wants back in her native country.

She's a pediatrician who was on vacation when we had this photoshoot.

What's fun about doing this is that there are times when I get to spend an extended amount of time with the ladies after the shoot is over and just talk and get each other a bit, and just see what comes of it afterwards. With this one, I thought it would be nice to make her feel nice by spending more time with her after the shoot. It was easy to tell that she enjoyed my company very much.

Before we knew it, it got dark and I took her to the other side of the park where the lawn was where it was brightly lit and it was more full of life there than it was from where we came from. She sat closer to me this time and she kept telling me how she fascinated by the fact that I would be so attracted to her feet. She knew that there were guys with foot fetishes, but she thought there were so few of them. This was something new for her.

-  -  -

PediaNurse -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ojo2qdwjqfs7d4ex0c57s1igq4aqrxeg

SIZE 10

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Here we have another woman who was nice enough to let me take pictures of her feet. She thought my request was pretty unusual, but for the sake of doing something different for a few minutes she thought Why not?

-  -  -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/zqcljnq67qf902jvdmnvdiek07gpm3bm

SIZE 6

--

NATIONAL CLASSIC

The women I've approached in all my times doing this were those who I've seen for the very first time. I can remember only three women that I have approached after having seen them at the park at once before. This lady was one of them (Vitamin V and Dog Lady were the other two). I saw her twice before in the two or three days before this shoot took place. For some reason she just never stood out to me as someone who I needed to have right at that moment. Perhaps it was because in the times we walked by each other, she always looked as if she was waiting for someone while at the same time looking like she was lost and in a hurry to get somewhere, kind of frantic. It seemed like all those things were going on with her at once. She would carry her textbooks for class, holding them to her chest as she scurried around the place. I started to think that I would see her at the park everyday and follow on the same routine. Other than that, I never thought too much about her.

A day or two after that, I saw her again for the third time. This time she was putting her textbooks to good use by finding the time and solitude to study without having to zig-zag all over the place.

She is unable to communicate effectively in English because her primary language is Chinese. Even though she has difficulty speaking or reading English, she is trying very hard to study, to understand and be able to express her thoughts more freely and openly as she develops and improves on her fluency in English.

I wasn't able to learn much of anything about her. However, she was kind enough to let me take pictures of her feet as she continued to hit the books and continue with her studies.

-  -  -

NOVICE SCHOLAR -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/7rol5rwiiettfv64816qdcbns0mkgmqn

SIZE 6.5

----

That will be it for now. At the end of the week, I will present a young woman who modeled for me that I feel will be one of those girls that people will remember for a long time to come. This lady bares a striking resemblance to Selena Gomez (only this one has hair that's not as long as the actual Selena). I've never seen anything like this before and you would have to go out of your way to make an argument that she does not look like her.

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving in the meantime.

-National

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

-

Wow wee, why on Earth couldn't I have had a doctor like this when I was a kid?? [Drool] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apologies in advance for the multiple posts that I'm going to make in response to 25 NOV. However, time constraints force me to choose between inappropriate brevity and this. Nat'l is not one to be shortchanged. Also, I'm not sorry that I'll be bumping this thread.

Jet Ethos: That milky skin, her full lips, long toes and silver nails are just delicious. You shot her in such a way as to capture the curves of her feet, the topology of her tops, the sleek look of her in those sandals--your photography forces the eye to slip and slide along her surfaces.

Nice, man!

She also strikes me as someone who, if you make her smile, you feel like you scored a little victory. Not an unpleasant person, but judicious in mirth, dispensing it rarely.

I salute your ability to create photographic poetry. One of my favorite girls you've shared.

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

hyp ...
It's funny 'cause I'm kind of in the same predicament now in terms of keeping my posts too short and sweet for my own tastes because I have got to leave in a minute. I just wanted to say thanks a lot, and I also plan on bumping this thread. Believe that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spur of the moment feet are always my favorite, and National does it as good or better than anyone.

Here is to National... [Cheers]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by footboy1:
Wow wee, why on Earth couldn't I have had a doctor like this when I was a kid?? [Drool] [Bow Down] [Bow Down]

Good question. You'd probably be the healthiest kid on the block if someone like her was your doctor.

hyperion ...
You have done an excellent job of paying attention to my style of foot photography. And thank you for gaining much appreciation for it.

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion:
She also strikes me as someone who, if you make her smile, you feel like you scored a little victory. Not an unpleasant person, but judicious in mirth, dispensing it rarely.

After giving that toast, she would smile at you then clink her wine glass with yours.

footjoyboy...
Thank you. That really means a lot.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A CHANGE OF SCENERY

I'm going to take this time to announce that this thread will be going on a three-month hiatus starting on January, 2015. December will be the final time in where I will post pictures before having this National Park concept go on its pause.

December will also mark the final moments in where I will post pictures that I have taken from Bryant Park. I came to the realization a long time ago that this needs a change of venue, a change of scenery, a new landscape, a new setting. When this thread returns from its hiatus in Spring 2015, things will look very different around here because I will show everyone what my newest and greatest adventures have been like when I show you ...

... the Women of Central Park.

I stopped shooting at Bryant Park a very long time ago. I've had a few people tell me that they were at Bryant Park hoping to see me direct a shoot or they would ask if I would be at the park during the Spring and Summer months. Yes, I was at the park. No, it wasn't at Bryant Park. I left out the part of telling them that my newest and permanent home for foot hunting was at Central Park.

Central Park is the most visited urban park in the United States and it is the park that really makes New York the Big Apple.

The National Park will move into a new era next year. While some elements to my photography style will remain the same, there will be several other aspects to it that will look very, very different and it will take on a brand new persona of its own. Central Park opened up my eyes and my perspective to how my photography style can mature and become a signature that makes this all unique and synonymous to my work.

quote:

I salute your ability to create photographic poetry.

As much as I thank you for your appreciation, you will enjoy things even more when you see what I can do when my creativity really expands and ventures into new endeavors.

----

I've had one or two people suggest that I try Central Park and give it a try. At first I was stubborn by not taking that advice into consideration much. I didn't like the idea of taking pictures on grass or on benches, unable to move the seats around the way one would in Bryant Park. But one day, after ignoring Central Park for the longest time, I finally decided to see what the place had to offer. Within the first seven minutes I found someone who was willing to pose for me, and that photoshoot became my wake-up call to quit what I was doing at Bryant Park and move over to Central Park. At the time I went back and forth between the two parks before finally settling in for Central park for good.

Next month, I will show the last group of pictures I've taken in Bryant Park before we close out on this era. The new season, Natural Park era will be open to the public in Spring 2015.

I already have hundreds of women from Central Park stored up and waiting to be unveiled starting next Spring.

-National

[ November 26, 2014, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow National, that's quite the headline news!

Bryant Park has already offered us so much, I can only imagine what will come out of the migration to Central Park.

I'm excited to see how you close out the final chapter of this season over the coming weeks!

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG PediaNurse... I can picture you slingshotted off your path by those exquisite nailbeds and loooooong pretty toes. Great call and great shots of her, especially in those sandals.

I really like the way you have them point their toes together when you shoot the tops, like with the random size 6 blonde milf you shot. Keep doing that.

More later. You rock!!!!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Aaaaand scroll down to read the breaking news from Planet National Park... Wowie..!

OK Brother, enjoy your hiatus/staycation/break and we will indeed look forward to the new digs. In the meantime I personally am looking fwd to what you will be posting in DEC.

Whew! I'm all caught up on my Nat'l thread postings.

Happy Tee Day to all...

--------------------
-hyp

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Wow National, that's quite the headline news!

Bryant Park has already offered us so much, I can only imagine what will come out of the migration to Central Park.

Central Park has allowed me to become a much better and a more mature photographer. That place and the women I've met there have made my time much more enjoyable. So much so that I have no desire to do another photoshoot at Bryant Park.

The Natural Park era will be nothing short of phenomenal.

quote:
Aaaaand scroll down to read the breaking news from Planet National Park... Wowie..!

OK Brother, enjoy your hiatus/staycation/break and we will indeed look forward to the new digs. In the meantime I personally am looking fwd to what you will be posting in DEC.

Whew! I'm all caught up on my Nat'l thread postings.

Happy Tee Day to all...

I feel like a baseball player who's the hottest free agent in a long time holding a press conference after signing a very lucrative contract to play for another team. That player then goes on to not only live up to his contract, but to also goes on to become (arguably) the greatest player to ever swing a bat.

While I thank Bryant Park for the times I've there and the women I've come to know, there comes a time when a change of venue is needed for a fresh new start.

As much as I had fun at Bryant Park, my time at Central Park is going to be the one that I will become synonymously known for, just like Barry Bonds was with his time with the Giants and not the Pirates, Babe Ruth for his time with the Yankees and not the Red Sox, pitchers like Pedro Martinez with his time with the Red Sox as opposed to any other team he played for, and Greg Maddux with his time with the Braves and not some other team he played for, etc.

Central Park has been my calling for quite some time now, and will continue to be for years to come.

-National

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 59 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links