Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

-
upload an image

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOCK PURCHASE
 -

I'm selling you these socks, but first I want them to be as stinky as possible. I've been keeping them in my gym sneakers so that I wear them several times to the gym. Now, I think they're about ripe enough for your face. Sweaty, stinky, divine.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[/I] I've posted this update here, because the clip involves shoe worship, shoe licking, and cumming on shoes.

I'LL MAKE YOU BEG
 -

CUSTOM: "The scenario would continue with the theme of me trying to date you. You have already had me on my knees begging to kiss your shoes and I would like to continue with more of that. Include some sph and name calling, weak, pussy, etc. I would like to work in that you ask me if I would put on a pair of pantyhose, under the premise that you think it would be sexy. I comply and you have me on my knees making fun of me, laughing and mocking me, calling me a little pussy. You can't believe that I would do that, you continue to mock me saying things such as my girlfriends will never believe this, I cannot believe that you would think you could date me, look at you on your knees wearing pantyhose and your little penis is hard you enjoy wearing pantyhose, you enjoy me controlling you, admit it. have me beg to kiss your shoes, tell me that I won't be having sex with you, taunt me that that will not happen, laugh etc, stand with your hands on your hips and have me look at the pussy that I can't have and continue to taunt me. Have me beg to fuck your shoe, allow me to cum, and have me beg to lick it up, this you would find too funny."
[I]As always, I over-delivered on this fantasy. Come see how.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BEAUTIFUL, DIRTY BITCH

-

*NOTE: This file will register as MP4 on your devices!*
Such a feminine beauty, such pristine shine on my entire being, it's hard to imagine that there's a speck of dirt on me, anywhere. But there is. Look: My feet are disgusting! Like, too filthy to be attached to my blessed frame. It's time for you to clean these up! Start by kissing and thanking me for allowing you to clean my feet with your tongue, then get that mouth-slug out to do work all over each sole. Lick from toe to heel and back again, and be sure to get the parts where the dirt is really ground in and caked on. This is the luckiest place you could ever hope to be: at my feet, groveling, using your mouth as my personal foot washer. This makes you less than dirt, beneath my wrinkled holy soles. My soiled soles coat your entire mouth with black soot and foot funk, and you will thank me for it. Such a beautiful, perfect Woman, and yet such horribly stained feet! It's a hidden gem, just for you. You get to taste the only touch of grossness on my entire body: the scum beneath my feet. Beg, plead, and worship at my beauty, and use your own unworthy body to keep it clean and shiny.

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

- adult photo sharing

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice.
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

VANILLA FOOT KINK

-

You know you like beautiful women. You know you have an open mind. You know what’s sexy, even if it’s not mainstream – if it’s a little kinky. You’ve always kind of understood foot fetish. The arches, the softness, the strange way it sort of resembles a pussy: soft, curvy, with a delightfully sweet aroma. Not the gross smell – the pleasant kind. I personally have the best smell of any feet that the most notorious foot obsessed boys have ever smelled.
A lot of people who like feet also like ass. Feet have become no more different than being an ass man or a leg lover. Throughout the years, different preferences have become quite normal. The kink du jour is feet. It’s almost vanilla now. But how do you make the leap from curious, to interested, to involved? Well, let’s fix that right now, shall we?
Watch me slowly unzip and slip off my boots, revealing my soft stockinged feet. Surprisingly, the scent that wafts from them is pleasing to the palate and delightfully sensual. Look at that reveal: a foot strip, if you will. Look at the way they hide beneath those nylons, moving like silk under the hose. You can’t deny that it would be amazing to feel this against your cock. You can’t deny how good it looks when a women undoes her garters and slowly, slowly slides off her stockings… …and, we’re naked in the feet. You should feel how soft they are. Now, if you really want to try the foot fetish, you’ve gotta purse your lips and kiss. You don’t have to suck or lick them, just kisses. It’s starting to become sexy – this isn’t so weird. You can even watch my ass while you look up from my toes. Then, let me introduce you to the real goodies: The sky-high inside arch.
You know, these feet can jerk your cock. Ever hear of a footjob? Only talented, soft feet can make any cock cum. Even those who’ve never even considered being jerked off by feet. It really opens up a new world of sexual possibility. It’s a little weird at first, but then you realize – oh my god, there’s so much more out there to explore and enjoy.
So, do you believe me, that feet can be sexy? That what’s at the end of my legs is just as sexy as what’s at the top of them? And that maybe sucking on my toes will lead you up to the top? Because I love having my toes licked while I’m having sex. I’ll tell you exactly which sexual position I love the best for integrating feet. Maybe you could please me so much better than my last foot fetishist boyfriend did – as a matter of fact, it won’t be difficult at all, because you can actually fuck a woman’s body, and now you know how to pleasure her feet. You know a new secret trigger point for making a woman tingle. Your girlfriend can thank me later, because I just hooked her up and sent her to pleasure town.
Foot fetish isn’t so weird, is it?

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

My Little Foot Boy

-

Care for a little tease? A quickie? A nice little foot jerk to give you that fix that you need? You footboy. You’ve always loved mine. They’re perfect. They’re adorable. Look at me wiggle my toes and arch them so delicately. Look how they scrunch, point, and display like the fine specimens they are. Get lost in that arch. Get mesmerized by those wrinkles. So soft and so pretty. Think of your tongue rolling from heel to toes, around my ankles, in between each of these little toes. Reach out and kiss them, one by one, from big toe all the way to miss pinky. Now let’s throw a little ass into the tease. You can enjoy my round butt and my up-turned pose soles. Imagine your cock gliding against them. If only. I know exactly what turns you on. I move like a panther. I want you to cum for me. I know you’re close anyway. Burn this image of my soles into your brain and carry it all day with you, as a reminder of your satisfying and glorious orgasm. Look forward to the next time you can jerk off in front of me. You miss my feet when they’re not around, don’t you? You ache to touch them. I want you to get ready for the end. Think about all the things you love about my feet, your favorite parts, and focus on them. I’m going to lead you through to the triumphant finish. That’s a good footboy. Let’s count you down.

Category: FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, WRINKLED SOLES, POV FOOT WORSHIP, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

Keywords: joi, toes, arches, scrunching, feet

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Ass Ignore

-

Here it is, your goddamned dream. Shut up and watch my ass. Closely. Carefully. I simply don't give a flying fuck about you, so I'm going to watch my shows while you sit quietly and don't interrupt. My booty is free and flying in the wind, cradled by a tight stretchy thong, with my cheeks exposed to capture your universe. I mindlessly shimmy, shake, wiggle, pop, bounce, and slide my ass all over, driving you crazy with desire while I'm completely unaffected. I don't look at your or say a word, but my butt does a whole lot of communicating power over your brain. If you're going to jerk off, do it quietly, because I don't want anything to do with that stupid little compulsion you have. Just shut up, do NOT drool on my sheets, and respect the ass.
Category: ASS FETISH

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, BOOTY SHAKING, ASS SHAKING, IGNORE, WHITE BOOTY

Keywords: ass, butt, booty, thong, ripoff

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SARAH please, please force a pretty girl to smell and kiss your sexy but stinky, dirty and sweaty feet in a WMV format clip! I LOVE when it is against her will, and she does not like it! THANKS!!!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links