Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Sarah Diavola NEW CLIPS
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAYTIME HOSE

-

Stockings in the sunlight. Dangling in the daytime. Crossing My legs, rubbing My feet against the soft pantyhose, silent in the day. Watch My fingers tickle down My thigh. Watch My legs cross over each other. Watch My high heels dangle precariously and drop from My stockinged feet.

I'm dressed in nothing but tight panyhose and a white, button-down, collared men's business shirt. It draws all of your attention to My sexy, curvy legs and highly-arched, crescent feet. The sunlight kisses the edges of My stockinged body and sparkles in your eyes.

Dive into this diamond sea of soothing and exciting pantyhose waves, and be swept away in blissful eternity.

Daytime Hose - 1080p HD

Stockings in the sunlight. Dangling in the daytime. Crossing My legs, rubbing My feet against the soft pantyhose, silent in the day. Watch My fingers tickle down My thigh. Watch My legs cross over each other. Watch My high heels dangle precariously and drop from My stockinged feet.

I'm dressed in nothing but tight panyhose and a white, button-down, collared men's business shirt. It draws all of your attention to My sexy, curvy legs and highly-arched, crescent feet. The sunlight kisses the edges of My stockinged body and sparkles in your eyes.

Dive into this diamond sea of soothing and exciting pantyhose waves, and be swept away in blissful eternity.

Category: PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS
Related Categories: OFFICE DOMINATION, DANGLING, LEGS, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, CROSSED LEGS FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah DiAvola   Author's Homepage   Email Sarah DiAvola   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOLE FOCUS

-

This is for you, who wants to zone out and focus solely on My soles. Every little texture change and nuance. The paper-thin skin over My heels and pads, the tissue-delicate wrinkled wonderland everywhere else. You can feel the details with your tongue. Imagine the tastes in your mouth. Feel the softness under your fingertips.

There is very little movement here, and any tiny wiggles or flexing are deliberately delicious. This is what you want: A direct, uninterrupted, focused attention on your favorite feet. Eat it up.

Category: SOLES
Related Categories: WRINKLED SOLES, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, SHORT TOES, FOOT FETISH, TOE FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Posts: 460 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

your DICK IS OURS

-

Mine and My legs', buddy. We both know it. So We also control your hand around it, don't We? When WE say you can masturbate, you can wank. We tease and tantalize with our graceful movements, and you salivate as you wait for permission.

Of course I found the most extravagant pantyhose, because I am Extra Special, aren't I? They're intricately decorated with baubles and charms, over soft and lovely fishnet. Just look at how they hug My legs and feet! Take in how the sky-high platform high heels finish them off in powerful points. My fishnet-feet also look great while dangling them.

That's right, edge for Me. Get excited for Me. Get hooked for Me. Follow My legs to Nirvana.....which is the pleasure of being denied by Me and My perfect legs, isn't it?

Category: LEGS
Related Categories: FISHNETS, TEASE & DENIAL, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, ORGASM DENIAL, HIGH HEELS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FLIP FLOP THONG SLAP

-

Let's go way back, to My original foot fetish and shoe fetish videos. This time, it's even better.

Watch Me flip flop flap across the floor, and you'll feel like a happy little foot boy lying on the floor, viewing from below. Each step is loud as My thong sandals slap against My feet, then back to the tile floor. I wiggle My toes, lift My heels, arch My feet, and point so that you get a full eye of ALL the things you love about a Woman in sandals. I know what I'm doing, and I know what you need. I am literally a professional foot and shoe fetish expert, and you'll be reminded WHY.

This is a must-have for any flip flop fetishist, Brat Princess Sarah DiAvola foot lover, or purveyor of perfect feet.

Category: FLIP FLOPS
Related Categories: SANDALS, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, THONG FETISH, TOE WIGGLING, FOOT FETISH

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

PAJAMA FEET

-

Intimately submissive to your Foot Princess. I'm talking to you, foot boy. My feet are your everything; they are your life and your sex (Do you even have sex? Are you a foot virgin too?). They are mesmerizing.

Be careful that you don't drop down the valleys of My wrinkles and crash at the bottom of them. They're so deep and flowing, ridging up My soles like elegant layers of foot sex cake.

My arches are impossibly perfect, and My toes are as adorable as they are powerful. I am Goddess, no matter what time of day or what style of dress. Worship My feet in My pajama pants. Know that I'm not wearing anything on top, and My breasts are free and out of your eye line. Beg at My soles. Take in My every word and know that they're true. Foot boy. Foot bitch. Foot lover.

Category: FOOT FETISH
Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, TOE FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES, POV FOOT WORSHIP, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

FOOT FAPPING FUN 2

-

It's cute that you have to specifically be told that you're not a sub. Don't worry, your masculinity is just fine. You can adore and worship feet without being afraid of "looking like a sub." Listen, if you have to beg Me to recognize your manhood, it just doesn't look good on your manhood. So......sssshhhhhhh and focus on the important things: My feet and how hard they make your cock. This is a vanilla foot worship session.

Now that that's out of the way, let's enjoy the sexuality of My beautiful feet! I'll take you through from toe to heel, and all the erotic curves in between. The natural light licks My skin and showcases every intimate detail. My toes are perfectly painted, My arches are higher than high, and My wrinkles.......oh, they are legendary. You can feel their depth through the screen, can't you?

Tell Me how My feet make you feel. What they do to your cock. How they make you tingle from head to toe. How bad they make you want to cum. Hmm? Now show Me. Show Me how excited they make you and how big of a load they conjure up inside of you. See how hard I can make you cum. Ready? In 3....2....1.....

you boys REALLY enjoyed the original [url= http://'http://www.clips4sale.com/14248/14685245/cidb14bc60459e259d186b67cba61']Foot Fapping Fun[/url], so go pick up your copy today!

Related Categories: SENSUAL DOMINATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, WRINKLED SOLES, POV FOOT WORSHIP, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BYE BYE BOOTS

-

These boots have finished their Reign as Rulers of the Thigh High Pink, and it is time to retire them. To send them off with a bang, I'm going to give them one last victim to stomp, crush, destroy, and cock-trample.

Worship their beauty and their terror. Thank them for bruising your balls and stomping your cock, and kiss them with all of that gratitude. Honor their existence and kiss them goodbye.

Lay down. Open your legs. Wider. Present your precious package to Me. Surrender your balls to these bad ass boots. Give Me your pain. Keep your eyes open and watch Me closely as My boots crash over and over into your soft groin. Drool beneath them as they shine and squeak, twisting and pressing your dick.

These boots were worn in these titles:

Boot Jerk

Bitches in Boots (no sound!)

These Boots Own you

Cum to the Pink Side

Cum to the Pink Side...Again

Be Quiet When I Smash your Balls

Can't Touch This

Thigh High Boot Jerk

...and MORE! Go get addicted to them, and then watch this again.

These boots are available for purchase. They will be thrown away in the next week.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, LEGS, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, TRAMPLING, BALL STOMPING

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

TIMELESS HOLIDAY

-

BIRTHDAY CLIP!

December is a magical time of the year. The most magical. In fact, the entire world strings up fairy lights, sings songs, and gets dressed up in their holiday best to go to parties - FOR ME! Everyone celebrates My birthday in December; every twinkling light is lit for ME.

Celebrate Me.

Look at how pretty My feet are in their red and green color scheme. Bam! Even they know it's their birthday. Look at how smug they are. So bratty, so entitled, so Birthday Bitches.

Do you love Me? Do you adore Me? Are you My superfan? Well then show up to My birthday party: An entire month of worship, tribute, gifts, surprises, sparkly treats, and male suffering. Otherwise, you're no fan of Mine.

Drool over these pretty little wrinkled meaty feet and shoes, dangling from precious elegant legs to tease you with their expertise and beauty. Remember who you worship this day, this month, and every day of the entire year! If you're not doing good for Me, what good are you?

Pay Me for My last birthday:
 -

...and sacrifice YOUR birthday to Me:
 -

Category: GODDESS WORSHIP
Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, LEGS, WRINKLED SOLES, HIGH HEELS

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

SOLE FOCUS 2

-

Sit, boy.

Enjoy the view from the floor, with your eyes glued to My feet. Sssshhh. No talking. Get lost in My wrinkled soles, My high arches, My adorable toes, My flexible feet, and My oiled skin. Imagine how soft they must feel. Imagine what it would be like to touch them, taste them, kiss them, rub them...

Just focus on My soles. Do not look away. Do not get distracted. Do not stop. Do not blink. Do not falter.

What more can I say? Nothing that could compare to the glory of actually watching this video.

Check out the first Sole Focus clip:
 -

Related Categories: POV FOOT WORSHIP, HIGHLY ARCHED FEET, SOLES, TOE FETISH, WRINKLED SOLES

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

Sarah DiAvola
Elite Trooper
Member # 34538

BALL BUSTING BITCH

-

Spread your legs and present your balls to Me! Wide, so that I can get a good, hard KICK on those bouncy balloons!

I don't care what kind of nasty stuff from your body gets on these boots, because they're old! So I let loose the pounding kicks on your groin, sometimes 1, 2, 3, 4 times in a row. Each kick makes your head spin and sends a shock through your entire body, from your head to your toes. Clear that head, because you want to see My pretty face as I grit My teeth, kick you in the testicles with all of My might, and laugh like an evil maniac at your pain! Ha! I fucking love watching you try not to double over from the vicious impact.

It's a flash of pink and tits as I wail on your precious little delicate balls, and you're honored to take it. My big smile and cute giggle makes your dick flicker, even as I make your bollocks black and blue!

Check out POV Brat Ballbust:

-

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, FEMDOM POV, BALL STOMPING, CBT, BOOT DOMINATION

--------------------
VISIT MY STORE

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links