Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 63)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Central Park in the Dark

NATURAL CLASSIC
Another woman who I thought had fantastic looking soles. Startlingly impressive. Something that keeps me going is to find a pair of soles that I consider and emphasize to be my ideal take on what very good soles look like. Finding a pair like that makes my breathe a sigh of relief and makes me feel as if my mission is done. I also appreciated the fact that her toenails were painted red. They were done with the greatest care and they made her feet look as if they tasted very sweet with the combination of a matched pair of red socks and red low top canvas shoes. The icing on the cake was that those feet belonged to a woman who looks as great as she does.

--

I spotted her as I was walking on the jogging track of the (Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis) Reservoir, a popular place of interest in Central Park that's often visited by tourists. On that day, that place wasn't anywhere near as packed with as many people as there would've been because of the threat of thunderstorms. Walking there that afternoon felt like a ghost town almost, but there we were. She was leaning on the steel fence that surrounds the water and looking at the turtles and Canadian geese close by, making themselves comfortable on the water close by to where she stood. She looked nice the way she watched them. The scene was quiet and she was in a peaceful frame of mind.

It feels great when a hot girl has no objections to the idea of letting me, a complete stranger to her, take photos of her feet, without any time of preparations beforehand. Women like her are incredibly easy to talk to. We talked with other for a while as we walked through the park before we reached a spot to do the shoot.

--

This was one of those shoots that if someone came up to me after the shoot was over and told me that I could not do any more shoots, it would catch me by surprise, of course, but at the same time I would be at peace with myself because a shoot like that one would not be a bad way for me to ride off into the sunset. That's exactly how I felt after the shoot was over.

-
 -

Towards the end of it, there was a little bit of sensual roleplaying going on that could be described as somewhat taboo. She was acting out the part of a character that was part of her alternate personality. She was enjoying it quite a bit, detaching herself from the outside world and devoting herself to me, which made me get into it quite a bit as well. I loved this in part because neither of us had any idea the shoot would turn out the way it did by the time it became dark and we both could see the moon trying to glow through the clouds were beginning to break apart.

Finding the hidden part of herself required finding her other true self, one with a different personality. Going with the flow of the situation (in what was, by that time of the shoot, an alternate reality), and going into the unknown as to what would happen next, she represented herself by virtue of oblique similarities, in terms of psychology, behavior, speech, and thoughts, in a way that was used to convey her own thoughts. This was something that just happened. No words were spoken between us during the final moments of the shoot. We were like two lovers who let our body languages do the talking for us, and we did a wonderful job communicating with each other without the use of words.

In the dark, when there's no one around, and it was just myself and the subject of the shoot. The noise the camera flash makes became more pronounced. When talking about noise, I'm talking about the audible kind. The kind that makes a popping sound when fired. Every time she heard that sound during the final moments of the shoot, she felt more needed and she reacted as if she was being sensually touched while trying to hold in any sounds of pleasure from leaving her lips. This was a form of self pleasure for her and she was at a loss for answers for how to get out of it if she ever wanted to.

I touched her face very softly. She lovingly held my hand that was touching her face. I loved closer to her. I tilted her chin upwards so that our lips would be formally introduced to one another. And that's how the shoot ended.

NIGHTING DREAM
Click Here
SIZE 9 (US), 39 (EU), 6 (UK)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Central Park in the Dark

NATURAL CLASSIC
It was starting to get late one Monday evening and I was starting to think I wasn't going to find someone to shoot in time. I saw this woman walking towards me as she was pulling a suitcase on wheels. She looked as if her mind was on focused on getting home because she paid no attention to what was going on in front of her. She walked right past me and she didn't even notice my presence. At first, I didn't have too much interest in stopping her because the jacket she had on did nothing for me. Neither did her flip flops. Those are things she would wear if she were to run down to the delicatessen real quick to get a half gallon of milk. I wasn't too inspired. Then I told myself, It's getting late, but let's see what happens here. And I was glad I went ahead to see what was the story behind this woman. What started out as something I had low expectations for, turned out to be an episode that will be one of the more memorable ones for me.

I really thought going into this that this would be one of the more boring shoots I will ever have. I thought nothing would come of it no matter what I did to trigger her attraction switch. If you're out there doing this and think to yourself, She doesn't look like the type of girl would say yes to this ..., WRONG! You don't know what can happen because you don't know the situation just by looking at someone. I caught myself thinking like that before whipping myself back into focus.

I walked back to catch up to her to say hi. She stopped walking and gave me her full attention. I told her that I just saw her just walk pass me and that I was going to get straight to the point: I wanted to take pictures of her feet. She nodded slowly, awaiting whatever came next. I forgot what I said afterwards, but whatever that was, it prompted her to ask, "Is this, like, for a fetish you have or something?" She asked as if she was cautious of asking me that question, almost as if she was unsure of the situation.

I said, "I mean, it's just feet. So why not?"
She said, "Aha," as if to say, I think I'm starting to understand, though I can't figure you out completely. Finally she said, "I suppose, I guess. Okay."

--

She's originally from Des Moines, Iowa, but now resides in New York. I guess what kept me in the shoot long enough to turn it into a classic was the conversations we had, and the fact that she looked better without her coat on. She was indeed heading home and had her suitcase on wheels with her to help move some of her stuff from one place to another that she was moving into. She moved away from Iowa primarily because of family drama she could no longer deal with. She had enough of all of that and decided to move as far as far away from the situation as she could, as far east as she could without jumping into the Atlantic Ocean.

Now life is better and clearer for her - it's something she is thankful of having. She is a settled, more happy woman now because she was able to free herself from all of that. I was so glad to hear how she was able to rise above the turmoil and be much more content with who she is in her own skin. I told her about my life story and we were able to have this conversation for as long as we did. It was amazing how much about herself we were able to open up to one another even though we were complete strangers. We connected and felt as if we were suppose to have known each other for a long time. To her, talking to me and spending time with me was deeply therapeutic to her.

--

Her favorite movie of all time is Secretary. She provided the gateway of going deep into that new topic of conversation. She said that since I was out in the open about what you liked, she felt like she owed me one and started to tell me the things she liked. And it stems from that movie. She loves the concept of the movie and its message: that there is good pain, pain she said tells you, "This hurts like hell, but something good's going to come of it!" She talked about how pleasurable pain tells your body what resources it needs to heal, tells you how far you can run or how much you should carry. She talked about how pleasurable pain brings resolution. She expressed how, in a relationship, that kind of physical pain happens when someone's weakness (particularly hers) gets down and dirty with the other person's partner's weakness. She went into detail about how physical pain means sacrifice and compromise, rationalizing that if love - and the making of it - is the ultimate creative act, then, like all creative acts, it will require several drafts, each one a small death to self in favor of the other. All of this got my attention, no doubt. And she knew that that got my attention, which made her invest in the conversation more. Then she got a little more personal.

She said something about being able to pay all her own bills and how there was no one looking after her in any sense. "But in bed I want to be looked after." Later on she said, "I don't want to make the decisions, I don't want the responsibility. After spending the day at work, I want to be in the bedroom and I want to surrender, knowing that if I do as I'm told, I'll get looked after - I'll be given what I want. I wouldn't be at all satisfied with someone dominating me, telling me to do things and then not making me come. I'm sure you understand, right?"

I understood all to well what she was trying to say: she needed a man to prove to her that he can dominate her and is worthy of her submission. Before long, she was opening her legs for me on demand, getting the much-needed course of therapy she wasn't going to get in some doctor's office. She said, while she held that pose, "I feel comfortable right now." I kept on talking as if I didn't hear her before she repeated herself again.

While all of this was going on, there were a few men who were watching the shoot from a distance, trying to blend in behind the trees. Being that it was dark, it was hard to see where they here hiding exactly, but they were there. I saw one nudging his elbow to the guy next to him as if to say, Get a load of that! They were curious, probably wondering how all of this (meaning the shoot) came about.

The shoot, in a way, turned into a version of how her sexual fantasy fetish wanted to come to life. The amazing thing about it was that all of this was unplanned. All of that came about in quite the unexpected way because she did not walk into Central Park with any ability to judge correctly what was going to happen to her before she walked out of the park. There was no man in her life at that point who made her want to look forward to seeing him as soon as she got home, a man who she could give herself completely to. What started as the two of us walking by each other in Central Park (with her not even noticing I was there, and me having very little interest in her when she did walk past me) turned into a scenario where she changed her behavior to assume the position, in a sense, to consciously act out an adapted role of a woman who has lost grasp of the situation and throwing caution into my wind.

----

We talked to each other some more, for about a half hour after the shoot was over, in complete darkness in Central Park. We talked about anything any everything, ranging anywhere from the meaning of fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence to fetishism and sexual behaviors.

A unique connection was form between us. Quite the connection, in fact, that we found ourselves bare hugging each other. We weren't standing up giving each other the hug. Instead, we remained seated next to each other on the rock when we applied the bare hug to each other. Our hands were locked around each other, holding one person's chest tightly to the other. It was a painful embrace as much pressure was exerted onto the other one's sternum, almost as if we were trying to hurt each other's back bones and muscles. This was like love for us. Love via pain.

Without telling her what to do, I moved her even closer to me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, we kissed each other into the night, and I removed the straps from her shoulders, her bare breasts, as lovely as they were, exposed to me, inviting me to do as I pleased to them. She was dry humping me, both in the sitting position and while I was lied down. And she was a good kisser. She did most of the rubbing and thrusting, providing enough friction to get us both off. It was an addiction we started for each other. An addiction neither of us wanted to fix.

Just when I thought things were going to escalate in the park, she stopped.

I asked, "What happened?"
Being both a little embarrassed and proud of what we did, she said, "Those cops are watching us."
"You're kidding, right?"

She shook her head and whispered to me that I take a look behind me. I looked. And there they were, about 100 feet away, pointing the flashlight at us from their patrol car. I don't know how long they were watching us and I wasn't sure if they were waiting for her to give me oral sex or for me to do something terrible to her. She rested her face on my chest so as not to be seen by the police. She put the straps back on her shoulders, started to get our stuff together as if to leave that spot, and the cops drove off.

She looked at her watch and it reminded her that she needed to be home. I offered to walk with her. She accepted. And that was the beginning of a relationship where sexual desperation for one another played a prominent role in our well being.

-
 -
BLOODY MARY -- Click Here
SIZE 7 (US), 37 (EU), 4 (UK)

--

As a way to enhance the experience, here's a song to listen to that always reminds me of her. The lyrics paint a fantastically accurate depiction of what I think about when I think about her, and it serves as a way to give your mind a highlight reel as to what our relationship was like. No other song describes it better than this one.

INSIDE OUT -- Click Here to Listen

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by sftfan:
An outstanding retrospective, National, particularly Marry Faith.

I'll never get over Colored Leash. Her feet were _gorgeous._ So was she.

quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
The good old Bryant Park times

Sorry that it took this long for me to finally give a reply. I wanted to do it a lot sooner, but I couldn't find the time to do so.

Thank you, sftfan. Thanks for taking the time of walking through the museum and acknowledging just how much of a nice touch the Hall of Fame is in honoring the past so that they can live on forever. When I wrote the pieces together for these ladies, I realized just how much more depth I was adding to their likeness from their original stories when they were first posted. It felt great expressing those extra elements to their stories as a way to wrap pretty little bows over them.

The one with Marry Faith was truly one of the best and most genuine pieces I've ever written about someone. So much so, that it played a big part in my decision to put her on last in the Hall of Fame ceremonies, to give it a storybook ending to a hart-warming celebration.

--

To HighArchesPT ...

The Hall of Fame is an exhibition, a compilation showing the development of my work over a period of time. It's a place for sentimental longing or wistful affection for the past. So it made all the sense in the world to include those women and relieve some of the memories I had over there.

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great (Bloody Mary) story. [Thumbs Up] Left me wondering how/why the relationship ended.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
WHAT I LEARNED FROM THE WOMEN OF CENTRAL PARK

I am going to share some of the wisdom I accrued over the years of conversations with my female subjects.

I started doing this with no serious intent of keeping this going for as long as it went. I wanted to show the photos of maybe a couple of dozen women before stopping. But I kept on going. In doing so, I started having a great time shooting these ladies beyond just seeing what their feet looked like. Conversing with them during the shoots has led to some of the more interesting and fascinating conversations I will carry with me forever. That aspect alone has made what I shared from my public park journeys the place that has become as resonating as anything this community has ever known.

Over the years, I would meet these ladies for lunch, dark bars, beer gardens, tiny apartments, coffee shops long after the shoots were over and we became a source of great company for each other. This was all fun work that came with a little bit of learning along the way.

I viewed these women as slightly younger versions of myself. We faced the same culture, the tumult of the sexual revolution, and we were making it up as we went along. They were willing to put themselves in front of the world without shame. And they taught me a lot.

I learned to listen. (Try it sometime.) For many of these young women, I was the first man - perhaps even the first person - to be deeply curious about them, who wanted to know who they were, what they thought. Who asked sincere questions, who was able to relate to them. I found that when your subject gets the sense that you're digging deeper into her mind that would add depth to the conversations, she begins to believe that what she says counts. (It works on men too.)

I learned that beauty could be a curse. The world reacts to you whether or not you are ready. The same wave of hormones that turns girls into women turns some boys into assholes. More than one guy had said to a girl I photographed that she was a nobody or that she was truly worthless. I had a few women tell me that they posed for me to help validate to themselves that they are not those things those people said to them.

I learned what women looked for in a man - or at least one woman in particular. She wanted King Kong, the black-and-white one, the one who climbed the Empire State Building looking for Fay Wray, pulling out the screaming woman through the window before being tossed to her death because she wasn't "the One." In other words, her message to her suitors was: Know what you want and accept no substitutes.

I learned the full depth of love, of courage, of loss. One woman I photographed had just returned from a heartbreaking journey. Her brother had died and she'd gone to retrieve his body. That story didn't make it into the final cut when it came time to post her photos, but it changed my heart.

I learned how to approach beautiful women. After one of the shoots was over, I told the girl that I thought she was adorable and that if she ever needed to talk to someone, that I would be available. She called me that weekend. We went out, had lots of fun and she became attached to me. The lesson was clear: Let the woman make the first move.

A few women who rejected me told me that what I was doing was reducing women to mere sex objects, that I wanted to present them as being all the same. Meanwhile, Greek Mythology (the feminist who I showed in last year's Season Finale) had a different take on the matter and knew that my job was to discover the individual, to celebrate the person. This thread lets the women of Central Park tell their own stories, in their own voices, using me as a medium. Some spoke in a shy whisper, others with a defiant audacity.

One girl I shot had brought me to her apartment, where she kept a stash of a certain controlled substance she thought would make her more articulate. But she had locked herself out of her place. I helped her take out a screen and opened the window, and I watched her crawl through the opening, blue-jeaned ass in the air. By the way, that visual was not an attempt to wed the furtive, the criminal and the forbidden with the image of the girl next door in order to heighten the sexual. All that was was me telling you that she had just misplaced her keys.

The Women of Central Park had given me an uncommon education, and I had graduated.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Join me tomorrow night, as I will unveil what will officially be the final shoot of the decade. Thank you all so much.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
At thirty nine minutes long, this is the shortest shoot I've ever had in Central Park that was classified as a Classic in this thread. It felt more like twenty nine minutes to me.

This happened early one Saturday evening just before six o'clock. A beautiful girl wearing a dress walks in front of me, enjoying the peace and quiet away from normal city life. She looked very happy. Whatever was on her mind kept her smiling to herself. I wasn't sure if I wanted to have a shoot with her only because taking photos of a woman wearing a dress was something I almost never did as I'm a complete stranger to them and may not be sure as to what angles I'm trying to shoot for when holding the camera. So I was presented with a question to myself, asking how would I go about shooting a girl wearing something like that? That was something I was going to have to learn on the fly. I had decided to go ahead and take photos of that woman because she was too cute to pass up on.

So you just seen that hot girl in the park. How do you talk to her? You want to run around directly in front of her. You're directly in front of her, face to face. You tell her you're being socially calibrated that people don't usually do this. You tell her she looks hot, which is a direct compliment meant to get her full attention on you and snap her out of whatever it was she was thinking about before you stopped her. You want your speech to be slow and you want your eye contact to be strong. And you want to be smiling. And that's how you stop a girl.

I ran around directly in front of her, startling her for a second before I said "Hey, I know this a bit forward ... I saw you strutting past, your hail flailing, and I thought you looked hot. So I was like, I'm not gonna let her get away without at least saying hello." She said hi as she giggled.

I love it when I tell them that I want to take pictures of their feet and then they look down at their shoes, then look back up to me. "My feet?" she asked. "Usually I think they're nice, but they're not quite ready this time. You're making me blush, oh my God."

I've never had that kind of reaction before, but it felt good. So I asked her, "Blush? What-d-ye-mean 'blush?' Wait, is this a confession?"

"No," she lied. "It's just that, I don't know. I'm nervous."
"That means you're excited."
"Yeah, I know, but you're making me blush." Then, almost on impulse, she changed her mind and decided she was going to go for the shoot, reminding me that her feet were "not ready."

She suddenly remembered something: "Oh, how long is this gonna take?"
"How much time do you have?" I asked.
"Not a lot. I have to get to work in about a half hour."

Usually, I won't let that bother me even though the typical shoot for me goes for longer than that. But in this case, it did bother me a bit because I was starting to like this woman. I wanted more time. So I told her to forget about the shoot, that it was nice meeting her, but I was going to have to look for someone else. She seemed a bit sadden by news and said okay.

Twenty seconds after we went our separate ways, I told myself to get a hold of itself and to go back to her to try to make things right with her. It was not too late to do so. I wanted to make this magical for us, and she seemed to be pretty down for wanting to go on a magic ride with me, whatever that entailed.

I walked back to her. She looked back at me, saw that I was making my way back towards her and she stopped walking (being that she wanted to give me time to catch up to her), started to fix her hair, all the while pretending not to see me. But I saw it. I decided to cut her some slack by pretending not to see her pretending not to see me. I knew all of this because when I caught up to her again, she said, "Oh ... oh HI!" still combing through her hair with her fingers. It wasn't a good acting job on her part, but I gave her an A for being so cute and playful about the whole thing. Finally I said, "Okay, let's go."

-
 -

Selena is an eighteen year-old Hispanic woman, half Dominican and half Mexican. She's also eighteen years old. Selena is the typical fun, outgoing, very pretty teenage girl in New York City. She goes to the mall; goes shopping (in the case there isn't a mall nearby); hangs out with friends; she's on her smartphone 10+ hours a day for Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, texting and FaceTiming friends. She listens to music and gossips, watches Netflix and YouTube, sleeps, and eats whatever is lying around. In addition, she daydreams about guys 'n stuff, she sometimes likes to T Y P E L I K E T H I S F O R N O R E A S O N, and goes to the food court with her friends and decide who gets to pay for almost thirty minutes.

We found ourselves talking about what attracts men to women. She was curious as to how a guy's mind work when it comes to attraction.

ME: Are you looking to have sex with someone in particular?
SELENA: (A bit embarrassed about being asked that question, but kind of chuckled anyway) No, not really. Well, I'm just looking for, just respect, I guess.
ME: Well, you're not going to get respect by ignoring somebody. You want someone like me to put his hands all over you.
SELENA: Oh, yeah, yeah ... um, (she's blushing again after having heard that I wanted to put my hands on her) well, I mean my motto is, kind of like, you know ...
ME: The way to get respect is to stand up for yourself and not let anyone walk all over you.
SELENA: Yeah, I'm kinda like the nice girl who always gets dumped.
ME: Oh boy!
SELENA: I know. I'm only eighteen. Like, I just turned eighteen (and that's how I found out her age).
ME: That's okay. And you want guys to respect you? Have sex with you or what?
SELENA: Both. I want a guy to respect me and have fun with me. But that's not the only thing that, you know, that's ...
ME: I understand. Look, most guys won't have fun with you unless they have sex with you. You understand that, right? After a guy has had sex with you, he starts to pay closer attention to what you have to say and he decides if he wants to continue seeing you. That's how a lot of guys are. Are you okay with that?
SELENA: You know, when you came up to me, I thought you were going to ask for my number or something. I was excited because this was all just happening so fast.
ME: Don't worry, I'll get to that.

----

I set the tone real nicely for her. I asked Selena to do certain poses, and she was able to see no harm in what I was looking for in this shoot; she was able to make herself right at home with me. I made her very comfortable around me, and she was more fitting to fit in with the needs and desires of the shoot better than most of the other women in the history of ALL random shootings of girls right off the street (or in this case, the park) in public.

Towards the end of the shoot (and you'll see this in the gallerie), I had her stand up so I could take more photos of risque poses. She looked around to see if anyone was looking in our direction. Then she whispered to me ... actually, almost mouthing the words to me,
 -
I could tell from how she said it that she wanted to do it, but was afraid of getting into trouble or being seen by anyone, if that person wasn't going to do anything about it.

So for the first time I had to borrow a line from our newly-inducted Hall of Famer Stacey Datesey, "Don't worry. If someone walks in on us, that person would be, like, ... so jealous." Her eyes moved from left to right, almost as if she was asking herself, Should I do it? Should I do it? She took the dare and posed in the way I wanted to.

So we were out there on a nice day and she became inspired by our surroundings among the trees, grass, blue skies and lots of laughs. This shoot was everything it needed to be: it was short, sweet, and right to the point. An eighteen year-old ... so nice.

I should also mention real quick that towards the end of the shoot, she let me kiss her feet and lick between her toes. She kept giggling and would try to remove her feet from my mouth whenever she felt my tongue. But she never removed it completely from my hand because it felt nice to her at the same time, especially being that that was the first time anyone had done that to her. So I would do it a few more times, and she would giggle a bit before settling in and enjoying it. Her soles on my face, my nose between her toes, trying to keep her moans down, her long, low sounds expressing sexual pleasure, her "oh my God's." Then she snapped out of it before I got too ahead of myself, reminding herself that she needed to get to work soon. It tasted salty, just how I like it.

--

She gave me her number. I was throwing out some general ideas of where I wanted to take her out or what kind of fun activities I wanted to do with her for our date. She couldn't been happier about being in that moment and sharing it with me.

She said, "I'm so glad you said hi to me."
"Come here," I told her. "I've got something to show you."
"What, you're gonna kiss me?"
That was exactly what I had in mind. "Let's find out ..."

I walked her out of the park, and off she went to work.

-
Click Here to See Selena

[ December 23, 2019, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Her soles on my face, my nose between her toes ... It tasted salty, just how I like it."

[Jerkoff]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Great (Bloody Mary) story. [Thumbs Up]

That was fuckin' insane, right?!

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Left me wondering how/why the relationship ended.

I wouldn't be so sure about that ...

It's one of those things that doesn't require monogamy (although that wasn't always the case) and is mostly centered on sex being the thing that keeps our addiction for one another going. If that's bad for my health, then I don't want to be cured.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Thank you, firstly, to the wonderful ladies of Central Park who have graciously allowed me to take photos of their fresh, natural, ripe feet straight from their socks and shoes at a moments notice. The women who were understanding enough enough to see the greater good in collaborating with me to put together the masterpieces that were a part of my vision, part of the creative process. I thank them for going along with me into a new, exposing their feet in their truest forms and sharing your life stories with me, for the fun and in-depth conversations. Thanks to the women who I showed this week, espcially, since we were celebrating them as well. I love each and every one of you, all for different reasons and the same reasons at the same time.

Thank you to the 2019 class that was just inducted into the National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women. Thank you ladies for being the reasons why everyone loves this thread. And for being the reasons why people took such a liking to you guys. Acknowledging the past helps accept the present and future with open arms, making the Natural Park concept an idea that makes people appreciate the appeal of the real girl next door.

I thank the supporters of my work for finding new reasons to appreciate the galleries put on display. You guys got more than what you bargained for this week, from incredible women with incredible and fun biographies attached to each of them. I enjoy putting forth the content I provide to everyone.

And, lastly, thank you to winter for inspiring me to fortify myself against you. This is for you, too.

The End.

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"Thank you, firstly, to the wonderful ladies of Central Park who have graciously allowed me to take photos of their fresh, natural, ripe feet straight from their socks and shoes at a moments notice." ...

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

A NOTE TO EVERYONE

This is the 2020 Season Premiere. Originally, I wait until late-April before I reemerge from my winter hiatus to present you guys with new original material from the Women of Central Park. Given the circumstances of the times we're now living in, I felt the need to come back a month sooner to address the issue at hand. You didn't think I was going to stay silent and not give my take on what's been going on, did you? Health-wise, I've been doing just fine ... or at least I haven't shown any symptoms of the bug. As someone who lives in NYC, the epicenter of this pandemic in the United States, and someone who's out in the streets a lot more often than I would like to be, I've been able to swim through a river of filth and still come out on the end of it all clean. Granted, that could all change at any moment, but so far ... not a sniffle, a sneeze or a cough. I hope you guys are doing as fine as can be, given the circumstances. I hope you guys stay tough through this, knowing that the light at the end of the tunnel will get here eventually.

--

The pandemic has swirled out of control over the last 30 days and we are really in uncharted waters. This is a little different than anything we've gone through in our lifetimes, whether it's everyday life, the business world, politics, etc. We have a set of circumstances right now unlike anything we've ever dealt with before, including the terror attacks on 9/11. With 9/11, there was a shock to what had just happened to us. There was a coming together of community that was unlike anything we've ever experienced in the United States and we started to rebuild almost immediately. The coronavirus, however, is different.

We've basically watched as our way of life has been put to a stop to everything we do, one by one. We are in a state of almost suspended animation. The economy is going to feel the negative effects of this for months and months because no one is flying, no one is going to work, no one is eating at restaurants. At any given moment a building can get shut down, a person can get quarantined so that that person doesn't spread it. That's not to say that you are going to get sick if you're young or healthy, but you still can be a carrier and infect someone who's not going to react to this as well.

Step by step, we've had each part of our lives frozen:

"Oh well, at least we have this." Well, now you don't have that.
"Well, the kids have to go to school." Guess what, they're not going to school.
"Well, we can go watch a sporting event." No, there is no sporting event to go to. Sorry.
"Well, we can fly here." No, you can't fly to that country.
"Well, we can take advantage of this by doing that." Sorry, that's been shut down.

With 9/11, there was a sense of community because there were people were helping each other. And things got back to a sense of normalcy eleven days later in the United States (especially NYC) with that classic baseball game between the Mets and the Braves in Shea Stadium. That's when we that things were going to be okay. But with the coronavirus, we don't have that here. We don't know if the multi-billion dollars sports leagues will be back in two weeks, four weeks, eight weeks, or sixteen weeks. We don't know. And that goes for any other businesses as well. We don't know if the school year is going to be over for these kids. They have to be taught through video conferencing for the rest of the year, perhaps.

For those of you who still call it a hoax, smarten up. C'mon now ... I think we've seen that it's not a hoax. Nobody has taken it this far if it's a hoax. You don't want to see tragedy hitting your own family or someone you love who is elderly before you find out what is real and what is not real. So take it seriously. Now I'm *not* telling you to stop living because I would never tell you to do that. I'm not saying you shouldn't go out or that you can't stop by at your frequency shops you frequent so that those people can stay in business. Please, do all of that. And if those businesses want to be courteous to the people who still want to use them, make sure your workers are healthy if they're touching stuff because you don't want infected workers coming to work.

Whatever part of the world you live in, you've been touched. If you rely on public transportation to get around, you've been touched. Heck, if you're the president of said transit system, you've been touched. If you have a little morning coffee business, you've been touched. If you own an NBA team, you've been touched. If you are a vendor at a baseball stadium, you've been touched. I can go down the line, but you get my point.

Our way of life has been completely interrupted. It's going to take a long time to come back from this. People smarter than I am in these issues told me that it will take three times as long as we are out to come back. For example, if our world is shut down for a month, it will take three months for life to get back to normal. If we're shut down for two month, it will take six months to get back to 100 percent normal, etc.

If you know someone who's elderly where you live, and you have a few minutes to spare, make sure they're okay. Check in on them because they're scared right now. They are worried because they're hearing all of this stuff about how it's going to affect them because of their age and their compromised immune systems. For them, it's a very dangerous situation. In the meantime, go for a walk in your neighborhood to get some fresh air. Read a book. Understand that the internet still works and that there's still access to Netflix or any other service like that that's out there.

Let's hope that as the weather gets warmer, that this virus is going to burn off. And hopefully, by the time winter returns, a drug company will come up with some kind of an answer as they work diligently to do that.

I have more to say about this in the coming days, but I'll leave it here for now.

-National

[ March 29, 2020, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

**What a month it has been for all of us. Where ever you are from around the world, all of our lives are changing by the hour. Many of us are home in isolation, not allowed to leave the house. So now more than ever we need foot fetish presentation our community to help see us through this in what has become a very surreal time in our lives.

Throughout the Spring 2020 edition of the Women of Central Park, I will show photos of random women who I approached ... women who I've never met before who were very cool and kind enough to let me take photos of their feet, meaning immediately after they've been told that I wanted to see their feet. Awesome ladies who didn't mind killing some time with me, all in the name of fun. Enjoy!**

----

Her name is Door Godeke. Last same pronounced how-deh-geh (rhymes with how to get). She came to New York simply because it was on her "to do" list for quite some time. She is from Amsterdam and she stands about 6'2'' tall (188 cm). When you do this for as long as I have, you have a much better sense as to which women are open to having photos of their feet taken by a complete stranger just by looking at her for no more than three seconds. I saw her and knew immediately that she was it.

Door was going to walk in one direction, but changed her mind at the last moment to start walking in the opposite direction, now walking towards me as I was walking towards her. I told her to stop. She actually stopped. Looking back on that, it amuses me to think that line actually worked; she could've easily ignored me and continue to walk past. But she stopped walking and had that look on her face that told me that she was more than willing to help me out with whatever it was I needed. Little did she know that I wanted her to help me out by way of showing me precisely how her feet looked out in the open, right out of her fresh socks and shoes.

"Oh, I thought you were going to ask for directions," she told me.
"Yeah, directions to your feet," I responded. "Has anyone taken photos of your feet before?"
That made Door laugh a little, "I can't say that has ever happened to me before, so no."
"So what are you waiting for? Let's go!"
She shrugged her shoulders, "Okay."

I love it when they say okay. It's so simple and straight to the point.

I never heard of the brand of shoes she wore that day, but she was glad they came in handy for her because, "I walked in these for about almost five kilometers today. I don't know how much that is in miles, but you'll know what I mean. They support my weight and I love how they look." I guess I caught her at a good time for her to rest a bit. And I was greatly appreciative of her for letting me see the soles of her feet in their natural pure condition. It was a comforting sight for me to see.

Our friend Door Godeke likes to go for some street art hunting at through the streets of Amsterdam. She likes to look at graffiti, the bikes decoration, tiny public libraries, and other small items. She just keep her eyes open for these things. She loves to bar hop for the great drinks and vibrant atmosphere those places provide. Then there's Vondelpark where she loves to spend her free time. In the summer there is an open-air theater called “Openlichttheater” (Open light theater). She's there for the shows and other special events. And she also loves to ride her bike and get lost in the Zuid-Kennemerland National Park.

A great person to be around, she is. Even with the afternoon getting a bit chilly towards the end, spending the time with her was just what the doctor ordered.

-  -

DOOR GODEKE -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE - 10 (U.S. - Canada), 40 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, Spring 2020

--------------------
 -

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey National.

Stay safe in this crazy time.

Best from Denmark.

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links