Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 32)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sftfan ...
Thanks. Hope you enjoy your holidays as well.

caseman ...
The shoot I had with Sunkiss belongs in the category that will stand the test of time along with the shoots I had with Dalhouse, Industria, and Tsarevna, and a few others.

The two of us had so much fun during the whole thing. Looking at the photos of Sunkiss, I can't help but to be reminded of a Coors ad. In fact, she told me that the only thing that was missing for the shoot was beer for us to drink.

There was music during the shoot, as I said in the story. The last song that was played was "New York, New York" from Frank Sinatra. That was so different from all of the other songs she played and it came from out of nowhere. A fantastic song that wrapped up the shoot, and a great song remind us all that New York City is the greatest city in the world.

rush440 ...
Thank you very much.

Sol ...
I've always liked big feet on girls. To me big feet starts with a size 9. Off the top of my head, I can think of one other girl with bigger feet than Katherine Kate's. That same woman I'm thinking of also stands taller than she does.

There might be others who wore a size 11 shoe like this woman, for example: Claire St. Amour. But I can't remember who they were at this moment. You're much more likely to run into a woman with a size 8 than you are running into a woman with a size 11 or up.

Icarus ...
Thanks for your appreciation as always. [Cheers]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:

Nothing like feet that's fresh and succulent to the point of pure readiness in the right moment for a foot shoot that was completely with no preparation, spontaneous, on the spur of the moment with their feet in their conditions just as they are, as is. All pure, unadulterated, virgin and unconditional in its natural sense.

One thing I like about your thread is that you certainly have a way with words. You're able to describe things in ways that I wouldn't if I had the time to organize the story. I'll just be basic about it. But your words makes the story worth reading every word of. This quote in particular is something that I can't get over because it reminds me of how good you have it, getting the real sense of real women's feet the way it's supposed to me.
Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed every shoot you showed last week. The last two in particular. The one with the Asian girl was pretty good too. It's not often you stop an Asian girl, but when you truly know how to make them look great. I enjoyed that shoot as well.

But the Katherine Kate and the Sunkiss shoots are AMAZING!!! [Jerkoff] [Thud]

The shoot with Katherine was one of the best I've ever seen in my life. From the looks of it, she's every bit as big and tall as you say she is and her soles are magnificent. Love the poses you had her do towards the end. It'll be stuck with me forever.

Sunkiss was an cool story and the photos that came as a result was just as much fun as the story itself. I wish I had that much fun on a Saturday with some girl I just met and kissed and let you take photos of her beautiful feet and body.

Great stuff. Just great stuff.

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvwomensfeet
Major Player
Member # 12887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvwomensfeet   Author's Homepage   Email luvwomensfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
National,

Thank you for continuing this amazing threat. It's the stories that make it special.

I have to admit, I dug Sunkiss though I wasn't too particular about the polish on her toes. Regardless, if I were in your shoes, I would have overlooked it and pushed on.

Looking forward to taking some snaps together in 2017. So sorry it didn't happen a few months ago with this absolutely lovely person with size 9 US feet. She is truly a "National Classic".

-

--------------------

-

Posts: 100 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This shoot took place on a Saturday morning. In fact at a quarter after nine that morning, this was the earliest I've ever started a shoot. I don't remember what made me go to the park quite earlier than usual, but I'm glad I did because I would not have been able to meet this nice-pleasant lady.

She was a French tourist enjoying her time in New York. Her English was pretty decent and communication between us was always noble and appropriate, having conversations that felt casually calm and relaxed. That's always great to have during the shoot, when the photographer and the subject of desire can just talk about anything or nothing in particular and have it feel as if the two of you have known each other for quite some time and are just catching up on each other's lives.

When she removed her sandals from her feet, I was taken aback when it was revealed just how worn those were from her having walked on them as often as she had. Not that I'm complaining. I thought the soles of her feet would be just as black as the insoles to her sandals were. Nope.

There are women who I have shot who have apologized to me for the condition of their shoes not being in the best shape, saying how they're sorry for the way they look, being so worn out or anything else that might be mentioned or that one would expect along those lines. Something about them being ashamed of themselves when they apologize for their shoes makes them look adorable when they do that. I get the sense that they feel as if they're literally shrinking as they say they're sorry. By the way, some of these women get like that if they feel like I'm going to be put off by how dirty or smelly their feet might be upon removal of their footwear. When they see that that doesn't bother me, they feel as if the weights have been lifted off their shoulders and they can feel free to be just be free with themselves and with me.

The reason I bring this up is because the exact opposite happened with her. I don't think she felt ashamed for the sweat marks that her soles left on her insoles from all the walking and walking and walking over the course months of years maybe. She doesn't see anything wrong with the way they look, being that it's just natural for feet to do that, she said in her French accent.

-  -  -

ELISE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/gzx84zuppkrkl3q7debzh6j62q2snyh3
SIZE 8 (U.S.), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

[ January 09, 2019, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes!!! Awesome to see you back and posting again. Looking forward to the next several months!
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you posting again. Can't wait for more [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to see you posting again, my friend. Really like a lot of the photo angles in this first episode, particularly the ones towards the bottom of the first page where she's sitting on her side and the three on page two.
Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great start to the season! Love her feet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by rush440:
Yes!!! Awesome to see you back ...

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Nice to see you posting again. Can't wait for more [Thumbs Up]

It's great to be seen, thank you. [Smile]
I've got more where that came from. Real women, real feet.

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
Nice to see you posting again, my friend. Really like a lot of the photo angles in this first episode, particularly the ones towards the bottom of the first page where she's sitting on her side and the three on page two.

Great to have you back on board. Looking forward to your comments throughout the year as I'm certain that there will be women I post that will get your attention and would be of great interest to you.

I agree with what you said about which shots from Elise that you enjoyed best. [Thumbs Up]

Icarus ...
It's been a long time. You've always been good to me and I always appreciate the few minutes you take out of your time to stop by in this thread. [Smile]

aka.footjoyboy ...
That says it all. Licking your chops like the Big Bad Wolf. I do the same thing when I'm out there.

----

Don't think for one second that this is all I have for the week. There are more in store ahead, and I can't wait to show them off to everyone.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This was a real quick shoot I did just after noon on a weekday. I decided that I was going to extend my lunch break by looking for a willing and able model who thought it would be flattering to her that some guy random guy would want to take photos of her bare feet for an informal, off the cuff shoot. Exploring for women who would openly let a complete stranger look at her feet, take photos of them and touch them for a few minutes and then going to get something to eat after the shoot makes for a pretty good lunch break if you ask me.

Usually I look for someone who looks like she's willing to kill a lot of time because the average shoot for me takes about an hour to do. This time, I couldn't afford to spend to spend that much time with someone, which was good for her in this case because she was on her way to meet up with a few people herself for some outdoor lunch at a restaurant nearby Central Park. It sounded good to the two of us and we went ahead to have the shoot.

-  -  -

She had a good attitude about it all. Even before the shoot started, when asked if she wanted to do this, she said, "Why not. What are the chances that these photos are going to come back to haunt me? I mean, I'm going to tell my friends about it anyway because it's is so unexpected and pretty harmless. If someone who I haven't told were to find these (photos), I'll be like, 'Oh yeah, that thing ...' And we'll laugh it off as just one of those things. As long as children and animals aren't being harmed, I mean what the big deal?"

BECKY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4c52g54pngagvhosmz7frzl3anwsgell
SIZE 7.5 (U.S.), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just flat out delicious. [Drool]

- image hosting 10mb limitcertificity.com

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

One of the most laid-back persons I've photographed is this woman right here. She had no qualms about letting me take photos of her whatsoever and expressed opinions about having an understanding why someone would have a foot fetish and spoke about it as if she knew it was the most common fetish in the world before we became aware of that fact. The women I photograph would ask me questions that touches on the subject of having a particular attraction to feet, but I don't remember too many questions coming from her about it because understood it enough to the point where she was unreservedly fair about it. I mean, whatever she did ask about my foot fetish, any answer I had for her was going to be all right with her. She was of the mindset that she understood what my mindset was, was cool with it and she started talking about what she had plans for that night.

-  -  -  -

Before any of this started, she asked, "Are you gonna post these on a foot fetish blog or something?"
"You can say that," I said.
"Ok - awesome, cool! You want me to take these off now? ..." Referring to her sandals. "Like, how do you want my feet?"
"We shall see," I answered. "Whatever happens, I know we'll both enjoy it. I like you necklace, by the way." It seemed as if she had forgotten for a moment that she even had it on before I brought it up. She began to touch and stroke it a bit as she was explaining the story behind it.
"Let me see," I said.
"Sure."

So she let me touch it for a second before I started to play with her hair for how I wanted to look for the shoot.

I like doing things like that sometimes. And they let me do it. A cool way to get them in the mood and settled in for the shoot and the interaction between myself and the woman, expressing some interest on my part and being receptive to the interest on her part.

She was sitting on the grass for about an hour before I came along. She said that it was a good thing I arrived at the moment I did because she was starting to think about leaving the park not too long before I said hi to her. I seemed like someone she liked, she thought, and thought it wouldn't hurt to kill some more time in the park.

The topics of our conversation revolved around relationships, sex, fetishes and anything else that feels good. I let her do most of the talking and it was fun listening to her.

MELISSA PARSONS -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/paz5hensqc7l33y3tgbxqr0fjxbzbnf0
SIZE 11 (U.S.), 43.5 (EUR), 8.5 (U.K.)

[ June 30, 2017, 11:38 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Just flat out delicious. [Drool]

- image hosting 10mb limitcertificity.com

WOW !!!! [Drool] [Cheers]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links