Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 61)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It was so much fun massaging her feet and smelling them ... With her openness to let me smell her feet" ...

[Jerkoff]

-

[ November 28, 2019, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: aka.footjoyboy ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
Only in the Natural Evolution Era will you get to see a photo shoot that takes place when it's dark outside. I sometimes wondered what it would be like approaching a woman in Central Park when it's dark. I've had a woman say no to me precisely because it was getting dark. And I understood why she felt that way. In Central Park, it becomes deserted after the sun sets and some spots are more well lit than others. The Natural Evolution Era is about trying new things I haven't done before.

There have been women who accepted the idea of having their photos taken, even when it's very dark outside.

Marie-Christine Brunelle is her name. A French woman. We communicated real well together and she became very comfortable with me and how the shoot was going when we sensed we were finally in groove with one another. It was a cozy shoot that also made me also realize how my artistic vision can have new elements to my shoots when the moon is cooling down on both the subject and myself. I behave differently, I see things differently, the women become very relaxed, protected and they feel a wave of confidence coming out from within that may not have been there before I walked up to them.

Walking through the streets of New York City can be a hike in and of itself. Combine that with spending a couple of hours in Central Park like she has before finding herself in an impromtu shoot, and her shoes are living up to its use. She was wearing some type of hiking shoes from a brand I've never of before. Yet, they were very light weight. Her backpack was some weight to it and she had to carry whatever was in there with her all day during physical effort. She wore those shoes because they get lighter and lighter to ensure freedom of movement. She certainly didn't mind to give her feet its long-awaited rest they deserved. The cool breeze from the night sky that swept by her bare exposed feet helped put her at ease.

-

Just to sidetrack for a bit, our lady friend here works at a baker/coffee shop where she's from. Halfway through her day, she's on her lunch break (or breakfast break since it's only 9:30 in the morning when that typically happens for her). What she has for breakfast is (separate, but all on the same plate) avocado toast, scrambled eggs, some veggies, zucchini bread, and vanilla mint tea as her drink. Not too much goes on, but it's an easy-fun job for her.

From the time we spent together, it was pretty easy to tell that Marie is very easy to be with. You can talk to her easily, and she's very friendly. She always thinks about other people when she does something or talks to someone. She likes giving things to people. Marie-Christine is good fun. But perhaps sometimes she can get annoying when she feels it's called for because, "sometimes I need to be serious." Understandable. It was a great thing I was able to catch her when she was in her one of her more usual good moods, because whatever the opposite of annoying is, Marie-Christine was that during our time together for this shoot.

Marie-Christine's feet felt pretty nice and I thought they were pretty cute. She talked about the floral design on her tank top for a minute or so. I wasn't sure why since I didn't say anything that would get her to go into details about it. Probably to get me to see her in a positive light. She's a small woman and it was very easy to please her, and she enjoyed that feeling. She let me play with her hair. She found joy and acceptance in that.

This shoot went for an hour and ten minutes. Considering it was also very quiet in the park at that time, it made that part feel as if we were the only two people in the park. It was nice, just me and her.

MARIE-CHRISTINE BRUNELLE -- Click Here
SIZE 6 (U.S. - Canada), 36 (EUR), 3.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! [Mmm]

-

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Thanks. I love that shot as well. It was hard to see what was in front of me when it was as dark as at that time. It was fantastic that it came out the way it did.

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
It was so much fun massaging her feet and smelling them ... With her openness to let me smell her feet ...

[Jerkoff]

-

Yeah, pretty much. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Sweet!

That's a good word to sum up the type of lady she is. You took the word right out my mouth.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

She's probably not going to be doing body shots at the local sports bar on a Friday night. If she is out partying, it's over a micro-brewed pale ale in the quiet corner of a hole-in-the-wall watering hole in her neighborhood or somewhere else in Manhattan. Other good places to spot Chloe: libraries, bookstores, used bookstores, any other place with books you can think of, craft stores, sitting in the park ... reading a book, or in her living room, watching Netflix again.

In short, Chloe is a brainiac. She's going to know a lot of stuff about a lot of stuff. If women like her sparks an interest in you, you're going to need to study up -- none of that sitting at the coffee shop with an unread copy of some book in your hand, trying to impress someone. She will check to make sure that the spine on the book is cracked and cracked good. She'll likely also ask you to compare two similar books. If you have to resort to Cliff's Notes, do it surreptitiously. "It's like getting a butt implant - I will know you're faking it," Chloe told me. Perhaps she didn't mean that quite literally, but I knew what she meant.

On this day in the Park, however, she was there to pursue her hobby of photography. It's funny to think about just how much she's into reading books because made a decision not too long before to no longer work at some little book store after working there for almost a year and a half.

Chloe wanted me to know a common trait she has with other people who works/ed at that store. And that was she did judge you about pretty much everything, "but I got paid to keep those judgements deep down inside so you would never know. By the way, if you're buying erotica, just be proud of it; don't attempt to hide it between two classics and think that they won't notice it when you bring it up to the counter." Something like that happened to her. All she wanted to do was grab the person gently by the hand and tell him that there was tons of that stuff on the internet for free.

When someone demanded that she go to the back to check if they had a copy of a book, even though that person was told by both her and the computer system that they don't have it, she went to the back and checked Facebook on the phone for three minutes or made a cup of tea. Also, Chloe did not care if you just sat there and read the book for free, saying, "as long as the person wan't an asshole, I didn't care at all. If the person was an asshole, I would convince that person to leave the store by playing the same song on repeat for ages or vacuuming really close to them."

She misses working in the little book store with all her heart. Even though what she described to me what some of her pet peeves were about working in a book store (while also kind of laughing about it as she was looking back on those moments), she counts herself so lucky that she was able to spend so many hours sharing the absolute joy that is books with so many people.

Chloe wanted to do something different but related to what she did before, so she put applications out there and got hired at a publishing company where she currently works. Chloe sounded peaceful throughout the shoot. This whole shoot was peaceful for the two of us. She spoke very calmly throughout the interaction, she enjoyed the quietness of the park, the weather that day, and her salted caramel mocha.

-

I've never stopped a woman who wore shoes designed by Paul Green until I met Chloe. I liked how his name at the bottom of her shoes was starting to disappear, essentially camouflaging into the rest of the design of the shoe's sole. I like to see the signs of wear and mileage on a lovely lady's shoes like this. It has the look and the element of real life to it that makes a simple and intelligent woman like her relatable to a guy like myself. She's one of the few women I can remember who took her shoes off without having to untie its laces.

She was a bit hesitant at first to participate in this shoot for me. Look, some women won't say yes right away. In those cases, I have to push my pitch just little more to convince them. Just a little bit. And that's how it happened with Chloe. By the end of the whole thing, she felt happy about helping me out.

She's a student at Columbia University in New York City where she attends courses in creative writing. So everything about her life revolves around books. So nice of her to give me a few minutes of her time to give her feet a rest and air a little bit. The thing between the plastic protective cover on her iPhone and the phone itself is something no New Yorker can live without: a MetroCard.

CHLOE LAWSON -- Click Here
SIZE 10.5 (U.S. - Canada), 43 (EUR), 8 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

She looked like a nice lady. Her coat was another thing that caught my attention - so I approached her. I thought she was Canadian based on the word "Canada" printed on the front of that coat. The name of that country caught my attention along with just how red it was, almost as if it was glowing to me, even though it wasn't actually glowing. Her wedge sneakers were awesome as well, as it was a perfect match to her coat in terms of the color and how polished they looked. Aside from my sweetheart, Nancy Vale, the sneakers this woman had on that day may have been the cleanest, most well cared-for pair of footwear I have ever come across in all of my time doing this.

I brought this up with her and she kind of laughed to herself and to my observation and told me she makes it a regular habit of washing her sneakers. She doesn't see the point in people neglecting their shoes by not taking care of them "often" by washing them. She feels that if your sneakers are dirty, then the person's feet may not have the best hygiene and she doesn't want that to happen to her at anytime ever. The thought of that disgusts her. She never wears the same pair of socks more than once unless they go through the washing machine.

I had to smell them for myself. I must say that they smelled like they have never been worn by anyone before. I found that to be remarkable. It was at that moment when it occurred to me that she may be the type of person who always wants things to be very orderly and neat. In her bedroom, everything is put away at all times.

----

You can tell from what she had around her neck that it was cold that day. The weather was forecast to be mild that day but it never warmed up. Going into the shoot, I was certain her bare feet was not going to be able to put up with the cold and that it was going to be short shoot as a result. I don't know how she was able to put up with the cold for as long as she did, but she did. All the while, relaxing under whatever little heat the sun provided to her.

She's not Canadian as her coat would have anyone believe. Instead she's from Colorado. Her brother in-law, who's Canadian, gave it her as a gift.

-

ROSEATE MAPLE -- Click Here
SIZE 6.5 (U.S. - Canada), 37 (EUR), 4 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This is going to be a short week in the park as I need to give myself more time to prepare the photos I plan on showing next month. In the meantime, I'm going to leave you guys with a little bit of something this week because it's better than not showing anything at all.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I was reminded a little bit of Shelby Stone when I was about to begin to take photos of this woman's feet because both women had work boots on. In Shelby's case, I can understand why she wears them, being that she works on the field or on some wide industrial floor that are not exempted from the safety policies, regardless (or especially) of her role on the site. With this woman here, she doesn't work in a job like Shelby. She wears work boots on days when she plans to do a whole lot of walking around. She also wears them because, "It lowers my productivity and makes the whole day feels like it's going on forever." She likes knowing she can go anywhere in the city and feel like she's prepared in case of an emergency. I didn't know what kind of emergency she was waiting to happen, but okay - I went with that. She was trying to be funny about that part because I sensed the sarcasm in her voice. The boots felt quite stiff for her in the beginning until she was able to break them in.

Her name is Dana. Overall, she spends most of her days with a smile on her face and I got the sense throughout the entire shoot that she's the type of person who knows how not to allow something to annoy or upset her, to know how to navigate through a difficult situation without much effort. The overall impression I got from her was that she's the type of who's very happy to be alive and that she would not trade it in for anyone else's. Dana endeavors not to let the more challenging events she encounters blow her off course. Instead, she focuses on getting through the those patches with forethought, patience, courage and sometimes a modicum of humor.

--

Dana works in a culinary arts program in Denmark where she teaches people how to begin - and to be successful with - their careers in the world of professional cooking. With numerous possibilities for those people, there is a wide range of jobs within the food and produce industry, and she helps those people prepare themselves for what will lie ahead in their careers to either work in Denmark or abroad - both as a trainee and after they finish their educations.

She loves cooking and doesn't see it as a chore. For as long as she can remember, even when she was child, Dana loved to help cook dinner, or pancakes in the morning on the weekend. She loves cooking because she gets to experiment with many different types of food means that she knows how she like her food cooked, and often she enjoys the meals she cooks more than she will enjoy a meal at a restaurant, "It's pretty disappointing to spend a lot of money on a meal only to get it and think how much better I could have done making it myself."

She talked about how cooking is a creative challenge, something that takes both artistry and practicality. Cooking doesn't make her feel abused, annoyed or frustrated. An advice she has for anyone who knows how to cook is to save new or complicated recipes for the weekend. That gives you the opportunity to try new things without running out of time.

--

I love how the veins are rippling through the tendons of Dana's feet when you look in the direction of her toes, making themselves quite visible. It makes you look at them longer (or differently), giving you the license and permission to analyze them and form speculation about what type of person she is. I found myself doing that quite a bit in between each shot.

-

Her stage name is spelled that way because even though her first name is Dana, the "Dane" is a play on words to tie in to the fact that she's from Denmark. The "Baker" part is not her last name; instead I used it as another word for someone who cooks and because when you put it all together, it sounds like a real name. So there you go.

DANE-A BAKER -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE 10 (U.S. - CANADA), 40 (EUR), 8 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

Which one(s)? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
This is one of those shoots with women as pretty as this one is that makes me so glad I have a foot fetish. It makes me feel like I've struck gold when the niceness of her feet matches just how nice everything else about that women is. It's something that makes you so glad that the woman you picked has feet that lives up to the hope of how you would love them to look like: so sweet and quite lovely.

It felt like magic seeing her for the first time. It's amazing what you can find when taking an afternoon stroll through the park. The way she carried herself suggested that there was a sense of class about her being how she showed stylish excellence and her demeanor as she took her time walking around: she's not the type who acts up, has a meltdown or makes a nuisance of herself in public, embarrassing herself and those she's with. She's well reserved, well mannered and respectful.

She's a nineteen years old girl who brings with her a feeling of pleasure or happiness that comes from good fortune or a sense of well-being. There wasn't a whole lot of talking during the shoot, which I always appreciate, but she seemed always thankful for spending a part of the afternoon with me whenever she did speak on a particular topic. She seems mature for her age and I think she thinks of herself in the same way. She doesn't like making long-term plans as she has a more of a "live the moment" kind of mentality. Of course she has major future plans that she'd like to accomplish - get a good job with good pay, buy a house, help her parents out, get married and have kids, get to live to see her grandchildren, traveling to East Asia. So that's an aspect of herself that sets her slightly apart from my peers. I mean she can definitely goof around, laugh and joke with her friends, but she has her priorities straight and she sticks to them. If she sticks to that game plan, she's going to find opportunities open up for her.

-

The shoes on her were an interesting part of her outfit. Some pair of shoes stand out to me more than others, and the ones she wore particularly stood out to me. For some reason, they blend into the idea that she is everything I said about her. It takes the right person to wear something like that and pull it off, and it fit her nicely. They kind of take you back to a moment in time that people like to romanticize of how life was more simple back then. Probably the 1940s when I think of those shoes.

When asked where she got those shoes, she said her mother. When I heard that, I thought she was trying to say that her mother bought it for her. She then clarified what she meant by that by saying, "No (as if to say, no,silly!), these shoes are my mother's."

"And the socks, your mother's as well?" I was half joking, but she knew that.
"No, the socks are mine."
"O.k., just checking."

Nice to know that both mother and daughter share the same shoe size. Nice to know that her mother is dear to her heart at all times. A personal and emotional bond with someone very important in her life, and that's something I appreciate in a good woman. And it was very nice to see how she looked when she wrapped herself in her cashmere blanket when things got a little chilly for her during the shoot. It gave her an extra layer of comfort of being just fine with me taking photos of her feet while she stayed there, cozying up. After she enveloped herself in the protective and comforting way in that blanket, I helped matters by rubbing her shoulders in the a man would after he helps a pretty girl out of the swimming pool followed by a little towel embrace. I made sure her feet stayed comfortable as well by rubbing her feet to help her stayed melted.

One of the nicest looking soles I've photographed. After the shoot, she said she wasn't doing anything, so I invited her to a cafe not too far from the park and we had hot cocoa together. She was delighted to be asked and she went along with me.

DAUGHER'S LOVE -- Click Here
SIZE 8.5 (U.S. - Canada), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

"Which one(s)? [Smile] "

For the previous three.

[Mmm] For the last girl.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

As we are just hours away from the closing ceremonies that is the Season Finale, I can say that this is a dream come true for me personally, and for fans all over the world. The Season Finale is my favorite time of the year, a presentation I have worked harder than any other time of the year to put together, an effort I am very proud of.

I remember when I first began contributing photos of women's feet to this forum back in the summer of 2012, I had no intention of producing this type of original content for as long as I have. Originally, I thought I was going to do this for four four month, until the end of 2012, before I thought about giving it up. At the time it, I was curious to see what it was like going up to different women and getting them to pose for me. I was going to do that for a few months just to say that I did it. I had no idea, nor the drive, that my brand of entertainment would live on long enough many more years later, and that I have solidified myself as a legendary contributor to a community such as this one. To this very day, I cannot believe that I have walked up to more to the most random number of women and asked if I could take photos of their feet right there on the spot, all absolutely for free, in the state of New York than anyone else.

What my content has become since the beginning is a hybrid, a concept of Entertainment for All with a Foot Fetish. There is nothing like this in the world today for someone who enjoys what it feels like to have this fetish, the greatest fetish in history of sexual gratification. The Season Finale is exciting, unique, exhilarating.

Many of you, perhaps, have been to the pyramids. Some of you may have heard the mating calls of the Antarctic seals. Some of you have been to the Grand Canyon. Some of you may have taken a thrill ride at an amusement park. I truly hope you guys will enjoy the thrill ride you're about to take part in as you will see how the Season Finale will unfold throughout the week before Central Park comes to a close for the year. Thank you.

----

The fact that these women are real amateur girls next door will only increase the interest of who these people are. Everyone with a foot fetish has watched a woman walking down the street, or standing in line at a sandwich shop, with your imagination taking control of your senses as to how her feet look like, the actual real-time, real life conditions they're in along with any levels of moisture or scent emanating from their feet. Many of can only imagine what their feet are like at any given moment. I have the answers to those curiosities because I actually went up to these ladies, who were just going about their day, and asked if I could see their feet. In public. You guys will see the results of my journey as we go through the week.

--

What I ask you guys to do is to help me out and contribute in the comments section below to help keep the flow of the conversation going as soon as I start showing these photos that are coming up in a few hours as of this message is posted. All of you are going to have an opinion about these women, even if your reaction to them is a bit lukewarm. Let the world know what you make of their personalities, of their feet, of the overall presentation. If you really like someone, please let me know why ... you may very well have a question or a comment about these women, even about something I say. You many have a question for me that has something to do with something I say this week that you want me to clarify on. Please help me out. Because the more you put into this, the more we'll get out of this.

--

Are you ready, world? From the place that has the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Empire State Building, we gather here tonight as we celebrate ... the Season Finale of the Women of Central Park.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
You're walking through the park one afternoon and then - BOOM! - there she is, the type of woman who's so beautiful that you're eyes cannot believe what it's seeing. The same thing happened to me when I laid my eyes on this woman. It was one of those things where you're walking down the street and the woman's beauty interrupted whatever it was that was going through your mind just seconds before. For example, you're walking on the street, minding your own business, thinking to yourself, I think I'm gonna order Italian tonight ... OH MY GOD!. Something like that happened to me; that oh my God part was the moment I noticed her.

Where ever she was heading to, she was taking her time getting there. I stopped in my tracks for a moment, thinking to myself how I was going to approach this one because what she was wearing was going to necessitate a different kind of shoot. I reminded myself that this was the Natural Evolution Era, which meant it was time to try something different and that I was going to have to figure out along the way how to put this showcase together that would make her unlike the other women I've photographed. When you see a woman who looks like her, don't let her just walk away. I had to approach her. I had to.

This shoot was short, but it was enjoyable. A nineteen year old girl strait from Russia. Amazing! What's interesting about that was that if I were told to make a list of up to ten countries of where I thought she was from, Russia would not have been one of them. Being Asian is largely a matter of self-identification on the basis of language and culture. Even though she's from the Asian part of Russia, she never classified or identified herself as ethnically Asian. When asked if she was born in another Asian country before making her move to Russia, she said no. And she doesn't have any family members who live(d) anywhere else but Russia. So with that, I made peace with myself with what she said, and I just let it be.

-
 -

Note: The picture above, the one where she's licking her lips. I did the same thing to my lips at the same time she did hers as she was removing that sock.

This was very simple: I told her I like women's feet and that I wanted to take pictures of her's. She said yes with the same calm demeanor as the one I used when I asked her, adding, "You don't look like someone who would do or say something crazy to me. So yes." She was happy to show her feet to me even as her calm demeanor about it was still intact.

Other women have taken my shoots for fun and they just go with whatever flow the chemistry calls for. This woman, however, had a different approach or direction about it. When I gave her directions on what to do, she would take those instructions and posed as if she was a model in a photography studio, which wasn't quite what I asked for (not that I was complaining), and I was taken a bit off guard by it for a moment (because that's not my style), but I went along with it, seeing that that was her way of helping me make the shoot look very good.

--

This shoot was the first of its kind in that the woman wore pantyhose. I was trying to peer through the fabric of the hose to see if I could bit by bit get a better idea of how her soles would look like if they were exposed without anything covering it. I got enough from my imagination to think that her soles are just fine and in immaculate condition, just like her toes are. She's the type of woman who loves to make sure that everything about herself is perfect, to make sure that her body is completely free from faults or defects. She never told me that, but that was the impression I got from her throughout the shoot. And I don't take any points away from her for that; I'm not here to knock her hustle to look as good as she can. Besides, if I were to make a list of ten women I shot who I feel would never (and I mean never) cause a scene in public, never embarrassing her man in front of his friends or family, I may not be able to think of too many other women aside from her.

I don't know anything else about her. There wasn't a whole lot of talking between us, which was fine because that gave me the time to enjoy the peace and quiet as I was taking in the wonderful view of the woman's feet in front of me. As long as the woman understands what I want from her during the shoot, and is able to help me put together a solid shoot, then I am forever grateful for that. I like this woman.

MIRA VADIMOVNA -- Click Here

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links