Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 60)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL CLASSIC
Hold on. Before I begin telling this story, let me take a sip of this drink here. I won't tell you a sip of what. I'll let you guess. Is it water? Or is it something a little ... stronger than water? The world may never know.

--

This was just before lunchtime on a Sunday. She was on her way home from a morning walk through the park when I spotted her. I had to speed walk a little bit just so I could get to her at the point where the path she was walking and the one I was walking on finally met. I wanted to get her attention head-on. At first she couldn't believe her ears because this is not something a woman is asked to do when a random guy approaches her, wanting to take pictures of her feet, but she wasn't put off by what I said. She seemed very chilled about it, like a cool girlfriend would when being told about this for the first time. Wouldn't it be nice if you told some girl about your feelings or regards of fondness to feet without her telling you that she has to think about it? It would be very nice, actually, and this woman is one of the good ones.

Some point during the shoot, she said I looked like someone a lot girls would want to be around and that she loved my sunglasses, citing those as her reasons for saying yes. So there you have it! And this goes back to what I talked about earlier this week about sunglasses being a great item for you to wear. Whatever a woman's reasons are for saying yes to this, are good enough reasons for me. I liked her reason. She was very succinct about it, which drew us closer to each other. There was a little spark there, and that was her way of saying that she felt it.

-

This woman reminds me of someone I once knew, but I can't quite put my finger on who. When I say someone I once knew, in this case I don't mean someone I went out with. I was trying to figure if she was someone who went to the same school I did, if she's someone who lived (or lives) in the same neighborhood as I, or if we have (or had) the same friend in common in real life. In other words, nothing to do with Facebook.

Women, being the curious people they are, love to pry for personal details that's in the romantic universe. This woman here was no exception, which I appreciated because she was engaged in the conversation. When I told her about this (about being her reminding me of some other girl I knew), she said, "Maybe I'm that girl you have some unfinished emotional business. No, just kidding!" Just kidding, she said. Okay, so I took that joke. But she and I knew there was a hidden meaning within what she just told me. Perhaps she wanted to be the next girl who finds herself having some "unfinished emotional business" with. I think so. She thought so.

"Do I remind you of an ex?" she asked.
"Probably." Like I said, she didn't remind me of an ex. The reason I answered her question like that was to get her to think, to give us more room to play around with each other a bit.

She asked, "So this woman I remind you of: is it good or is it bad?"
"I don't know, it just ... is." She didn't know what to make of that. But it got her to think. I have presented myself to her as a bit of a challenge. She wanted to know more about me but she couldn't figure out how. She loved it.

After thinking about for a few seconds, she said, "Well, I hope it's good because I'm really enjoying this so much. Like, thank you, so much! So much better than going home and doing nothing on a Sunday. Anyway, if I remind you of someone, let it come to you. Don't resist it. If it's a pleasant memory - and I hope it is because I enjoy talking to you - then smile and carry on." She found the whole thing interesting in knowing she had a doppelganger. I told her she had nice taste in music (referring to her shirt) and illustrated that with an anecdote.

----

The reason behind her name is because she smelled like strawberries. Sweet, but not too sweet. Some girls use too much of whatever, and becomes overpowering; I liked her smell because it was soft. She put a small whisk of fragrance on her neck and arms, and was really nice that way.

This woman had an air of easy unconcern or indifference throughout the entire shoot, and it was quite relaxing for the two of us. She let me move her around any which way I wanted, and she had no objections to any of it. A chilled person, as I mentioned earlier.

I don't know how this happened, but, amazingly, I did not take pictures of her toes. Well, technically, there are a few photos of her in which her toes appear, but there are no shots that would've left no doubt to anyone that I was clearly aiming only for her toes. I didn't realize this until I a few days ago when I was putting this gallerie together.

After the shoot was over, I asked what she was doing afterwards. She said, "nothing." She asked me the same question. And I gave her the same answer.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked.
She nodded.

GemmaSweets -- Click Here
SIZE 9 (U.S. - Canada), 40 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

-

[ January 21, 2022, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much of a story here, unfortunately.

I don't mind women with tattoos. However, there's something about a tattoo around the ankle like the one this woman has that leaves me scratching my head. I'm not sure way many women have a tattoo like that - I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean. If anyone knows, please let me know. Aren't they better off wearing an actual bracelet around the ankle? I liked the rest of her, though. I always enjoy the sight of a woman wearing TOMS shoes, as they make me even more curious to see how her feet look when they come out of those shoes. I thought her soles looked wonderful.

Her name is Idea (pronounced ee-deh-ah) and she is of Italian decent. This was a quick shoot as she was on her way to meet up with her boyfriend. She's from Long Island, so she doesn't get to see him as often as she would like being that he lives in the city. Any chance she gets to see him, she takes the opportunity to do so.

Hearing her talk reminded me that she is from Long Island because of her accent. For those not familiar, when you hear someone speak in that accent, the o's sound more like a "awe" or "ough", and an "er" sound more like an "ah". So instead of coffee, you'll hear "coughee (or cawfee)", "chawclate". The word number is heard as "numbah". You'll hear things such as, "I'm a native Noo Yawka," or "Wha'cu tawkin' about - awe you kiddin' me?" things like that, and that's how she sounds like. So this woman is from - tapping into her accent now - Lawn Guyland, like I mentioned before. I told her about how I picked up on her accent, and she thinks people are making this up because she doesn't hear it, saying: "I speak like a naumal (meaning normal) person." Yes, I'm having too much fun with the accent, but it's all out of love, and she understood that during our interaction together.

Her favorite show of all time is The Jersey Shore. She also liked the show Made In Staten Island before that got pulled off. She loves going to Jones Beach, Coney Island, house parties, and spending time with her boyfriend.

It was just a fun little conversation we had - nothing deep or serious. She was generous enough to spare a few minutes of her time, and I was perfectly fine with that.

-

IDEA ROMANELLI -- Click Here
SIZE 8.5 (U.S. - Canada), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I don't remember how I was able to convince this woman to take her shoes off for me because I didn't remember having this shoot at first. But there she was, removing her shoes for me. She wore no socks.

I still don't remember how the approach went, but I as able to regain everything else from my lost memories of this shoot. I even remember telling her to let her hair down, to allow herself to behave much more freely than usual and to enjoy herself.

--

I have a thing for tall(er) woman, and this woman stood 6 ft or 6'1''. Her shaded grey white-in tennis shoes was a great blend with the rest of her outfit, casual, relaxed and unconcerned. Women with big feet and long toes are my thing, and this woman had them. Being the only person that day to have been able to see her feet, for as close as she had them to me, for as long as she had them exposed for my eyes to see, was an great feeling to have as I thought about that fact. She was on her feet all day, and she was certainly more than happy to give them a rest for me.

--

She's a veterinarian at a veterinary hospital here in New York City and she treats dogs and cats. On a daily basis, she sees pets that are either sick or injured and she's trying to help them back to normal. She also sees well animals and she's trying to keep them well, so she'll see them for routine tests to make sure they don't have problems.

She needs to have patience because the animals don't understand why she has to look in their ears, listen to them, take blood samples, or something quite different. She'll see them for routine vaccinations to make sure they don't have problems. It's also important for her to have pretty good people skills because for every animal that comes in, there will also be an owner.

As an animal doctor, what she does pretty much turns into a juggling act because she could be seeing a new patient every 30 minutes. She can have days that are just go, go, go, where she doesn't even sit down or get to eat lunch. There are other days where she has some openings when she can sit down and rest.

Karen has to be able to think on her feet, and be great multi-tasker. I mentioned about having good people skills or a great communicator is paramount to her job. That can also be a double edged sword for her because that's where the stress can also come in. Some clients can be very emotional (understandably), and that can be when their emotions can be directed at her in a very hostile manner, or in a manner of blame if things don't turn out the way everyone wants it. Kind of closely associated with that would be the finances.

She has to deal directly with costs of everything. It's Karen's impression that in other health fields, there's someone else between the bill and the patient, and in veterinary medicine, it's her with everything. She hates dealing with money, but that's what she has to do.

A large part of what she does is also delivering very bad news, end-of-life discussions, terminal illnesses. But at the same time, after they go through with the euthanasia, Karen has to be able to turn around, put a smile on her face again, and then go meet a new client and a new puppy and start all over again.

The nest part of her day is getting to meet three or four new puppies and kitties and form a bond with them.

Karen decided to become a veterinarian because she never she never had a dog when she was growing up; she had a cat. It was because she never had a dog that she wanted to have the opportunity to pet them when they visit her office and to make sure that she treats them with special care, to make sure everything will be okay. Another reason she wanted to do this was because animal cruelty is a very sensitive topic for her, and wants to feel like she can have a say in the issue to make sure she is directly responsible for helping these animals get back on track after the traumatic experiences they've gone through in their times of being tortured and mistreated.

If you are a lover of cats and dogs, she could make space for you to be a part of her life. She's looking for a man who has soft spot for cats, dogs, and rabbits too.

-

DR. KAREN DESSAUER -- Click Here
SIZE 12 (U.S. - Canada), 44 (EURO), 9.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

SolerJerry420
Major Player
Member # 47778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SolerJerry420   Email SolerJerry420   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you bro. Amazing work, thanks for sharing. Just scanned some pics but looking forward to getting deeper into it lol [Cheers]
Posts: 162 | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I gave her this name because of her hair color, the color of one sock being different than the other, the way the gift she had beside her was wrapped (it was my impression she was going to give it someone and not the possibility that someone gave it to her), and the impression I got from her that she was one of those people who does not pay much attention to what is happening around them or that their head is filled with unrealistic expectations, fantasies and daydreams. If it's not that, and she does know what's going on around her, then she doesn't care because she's in her own element.

I think she was spending the afternoon in the park rehearsing her lines for an up-coming play, a stage presentation.

The shoot was pretty short, and I was appreciative of how well kept her toenails were.

-

THE UNIQUE CREATURE -- Click Here

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff, thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

FROZEN ILLUME
7.5 (U.S. - Canada), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

This might've been on a Wednesday afternoon and it was a bit chilly that day.

She was kind of hidden from view and I almost missed her. It seemed like she was sitting there for a long time, at a spot where she didn't want to be seen. Being that I'm a great explorer in Central Park, she was discovered, found unexpectedly in a course of a search. It was after classes were over and she wanted to kill some time in the park instead of going straight home where she lives with her parents.

I don't know this for a fact, but I suspect her ancestry has a lineage that takes her family back to the south eastern portion of Europe where you'll find the countries such as Serbia, Albania, or a Sarajevo in Bosnia. It didn't occur to me to ask her, and it wasn't until I started to organize this gallerie that it hit me that that may have been the case. The reason for me believing that is because she reminds me of my former classmate's sister whose family or ethnic descent is from that part of the world. They look practically identical when I compare one to the other.

She has long black hair that looks like it doesn't want to get its act together, even though she brushes it every day. I like that about her. Her eyes are special. I don't remember another time in which the woman I shot had blue eyes, especially as blue as the sky or ocean. Beautiful, yet simple, asking for advice, begging for attention. When you look deep into them, no matter how saddened you're with this reality, a sudden feeling of calmness takes over you. The aloofness, the feeling of being caged goes away at the speed of the light. You're at a loss for words. Your bad days gets replaced with purity. I wasn't having a bad day, but looking at them up close and in person, the mood became much calmer for me, and I was able to slow down with the shoot, and the scene became so quiet. I love shoot that are so quiet.

Her eyebrows, her prominent feature. Meticulous, thick and still-dark. Ferocious huge. Nicest and luxurious.

--

The Addidas on her feet, she bought them because they reminded her of her soccer days when she was younger. For a long time she thought about buying them, but finally gave in because she really missed the comfort of the shoe and the nostalgia it brought. She heard they ran large these days, so she bought them a half size smaller than she usually would and they fit well. They are comfortable and go with pretty much everything she wears. They started molding to her feet after only a couple of wears, which she loved, telling me how that makes it feel like they were made for her. She loves how they look, and the more she wears them the more comfortable they become.

I like how looked at me when she took them off, especially considering that I never told her to look at the camera as she was doing so. She just did that on her own. And I never had anyone be so proud of their age when they tell me how old they are like this woman did. "I'm nineteen!," she said with great joy and enthusiasm.

-

JESSICA HEATHER
7.5 (U.S. - Canada), 38 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

This was one of those shoots I wished could've gone longer, but I knew going into it that she was running a bit late in meeting up with some friends for dinner at some restaurant not too far from Central Park, which helped explain why she was walking a bit fast to begin with. We walked towards each other and I knew I needed to act fast if I wanted to get her attention. One look at her and I knew instantly that I wanted her to pose for me. And I appreciate her for extending her lateness for just a bit longer to do this impromptu shoot with me. She wanted to use this moment to give her friends something to talk about about over dinner, she told me.

This is a woman who combs and brushes her hair everyday and the hair always cooperates with her. That's what I like about her. There are not enough "o's" in the work smooth to describe how silky smooth and silky her skin is.

Her name is Jessica, but she wishes it was Heather, which is funny to think about because considering how hot she is, the first four letter to that name is spelled heat. So what I'll do here - which is something I like to do, and something I've done every once in a while - is I'll use two first names as a full name to introduce someone.

--

Links to the Two Galleries: Frozen Illume, Jessica Heather

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
It was getting close to that time for me to leave the park and call it a day. Just when I was beginning to think that I wasn't going to find anyone to pose for me, I came across someone who looked like my kind of girl. She was sitting on top of a rock reading something from her tablet and her boots and socks were already off. I thought it was pretty cool for her to do that on her own, being that she felt that was the thing to do to make herself feel like she's at a home away from home. I made the climb to get to the top of this rock just to get a closer/better look at her face before I decided if it was a good idea to start talking to her. She looked up at me before I could say anything and she looked adorable, inspiring great affection. It looked as if she wanted to help me even though she didn't know why it was that I walked up beside her. She probably thought I was lost and felt a bit concerned about me. That was what I was able to read from her eyes. I'll never forgot that look, and that won me over.

"I noticed you weren't wearing your boots. Can I take pictures of your feet?"
"Um ... okay. I've had anyone come up to me and just ask a question like that. Why? Are feet something you like?"

That's when I sat down and got close to her. "They must be - otherwise I wouldn't ask. You like them well enough to want to remove them from your boots, and I like them well enough to want to take some photos. I like how your toes look. Not a lot of women can pull off the natural look without the polish, and yours are exceptional."

"Exceptional? I don't think I've ever had a man use that word to describe me. You've already won me over and I'm sold! Sure, my feet are all yours. Are you, like, a relationship expert or something?"
"Probably. There may be copies of my book in Barnes & Noble. How did this go from asking to take pictures of your pretty feet to you asking me if I invented relationships in less than a minute?" I wasn't being all too serious when I spoke, with the inflection in my tone of voice that I'm being playful with her. All in an effort to put her at ease, which didn't take much effort.

She blushed, though, when she heard me say "pretty feet" do describe hers. She was looking for words as she answered, "I don't know. I would think that asking a woman who don't know to see her feet and take pictures of them would be ... daunting, I guess. But you said to me as if it was nothing. You made it sound like I was in your novel or something, which felt flattering, I must admit. A man who knows what he wants (in reference to her and her feet) and is not ashamed of it, to put it in a nutshell. That's why I asked."

"Your shirt. It says 'Awesome,'" I pointed out, changing the topic.
"I'm just a girl who feels awesome today. I just love how that feels. I know I'm awesome. Even if my day is shitty, I'll be awesome in the end."

----

Her name is Betsy. Born and raised in New York City and has never lived anywhere else in her life. She has an emanation surrounding her body that is an essential part of what makes her uniquely herself. It certainly felt that she truly believed she was awesome because she knew how to push my buttons and to attract me artfully, adroitly by arousing hope or desire. I felt it and it was strong. And I loved it! She enjoyed it just as much because I was able to pique her interest in my from the very beginning, which made her evening a lot more interesting all of a sudden.

At the same time, even though she knew how to offer pleasure, she can just as easily lower her guard and become all giggly and smiles like a little girl who's happy about something. You can see her showing her confidence in some of these photos, and you will see her smiling and blushing in others because the butterflies in her stomach made her feel tingly inside. That smile in that photo was the first time she felt that good in that day. Simple adorable. Those two different emotions - the assertive pleasure and the feeling, the showing of happiness - make it not seem like she's the same woman, but she is that dynamically wonderful.

Those poses towards the end. She was no longer interested in whatever she was reading and she gave me her undivided attention. She was someone who easily allowed me to massage her feet. She allowed me to press them against my face. If anyone in here believes in heaven, then you must have an idea of what that was like for me. And just to fuck with her, I tried to tickle her in the ribs area. She kept laughing just at the threat of being tickled there. I loved seeing how she goes to being all childish-like after luring me with that demeanor of sex appeal like she was going to rule a kingdom.

-

OTHER THINGS THAT MAKE BETSY AWESOME

- She'll like the same shows as you do. Even if that means watching professional wrestling or UFC with you at a bar on a Saturday night as your date. She doesn't need to know who the performance fighters are by name, but she'll like it enough to make you like it (and her) even more. I should know. [Wink]

- She likes to tell you stories in a funny or sarcastic way without boring you to death with a million details.
- She loves baking cupcakes like the cute 'lil girl she is!
- She's not just "some pretty girl," but a "REAL PERSON." She isn't both!

HER FEET ARE JUST ...
It's feet that look like hers that made me glad I went to the park on a given day. When I imagine going to Central Park, I imagine coming across feet that in which I that will give me something to think about and something to remember by for a long time to come. A pair of feet that makes me think it'll hard to top Betsy's kind - and I've found that in Betsy. Her toes and soles of her feet are simply amazing to me!

Her feet are healthy, free from scars and deformity. The bones, tendons, and veins are visible through the skin, and they ripple and articulate as her feet moves. The toes are long, straight, and slender. Her toenails are the shapes of tiny television screens. They are large in relation to the size of the toes, centrally and symmetrically straight. Her soles are amazing as well, fitting my definition of why I have a foot fetish in the first place. I love the shape to them.

Betsy does things she likes to do, and doesn't worry about what other people think about it. At the end of the day, herself is the most awesome thing she can be.
 -
Click Here
SIZE 8.5 (U.S. - Canada), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

A young woman from San Diego, California. She was in New York to visit a good friend who moved to New York almost a year prior. She was walking through the park and I had to catch up to her to get her attention. She had no qualms about letting me take photos of her feet. All of this was handled in a way as she said yes to me asking her to go to the library with me. It was all good with her.

She was glad she had washed her socks with Tide in the washing machine a week or so before, wearing them for the first time since that wash. She said without actually saying it that she would not have gone through with the shoot had they (meaning the socks) had not gone through the washing machine. Her socks looked cleaner than any other pair I've seen a woman remove from her feet, so I guess she was right all along. And she removed them without any struggling, suggesting that her feet were not sweaty.

I don't remember much about what we talked about, but I got the sense that she's someone who has a lot of people who think the world of her: as someone who is pretty chill, pretty level headed, someone who doesn't go looking for trouble, someone who you could have a pretty decent afternoon with while being outside on a typical beautiful day in San Diego.

HERSELF -- Click Here
SIZE 9.5 (U.S. - Canada), 41 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I associate this shoot with the smell of autumn more than any other shoot I've had in that season. This was one of those spring in autumn days where the day's temperature was warmer than it had any business being. That really brought out the pure smell of the autumn season and why people enjoy it so much. It can be described as pleasant harvest type. Perhaps it was a cloud of pumpkin spice wafting through the breeze. It was the dying leaves "exhaling" all sorts of gases that gave off the smell of pine. It was rich and it was one of the more pleasant walks I've ever taking through the park.

I say that as if I was taking a long walk, but it wasn't that long after I arrived to the park when I spotted this woman walking by. She was probably lost in the moment of how the trees, grass, and leaves smelled of the beautiful reminder that autumn was in full swing. It was forty degrees Fahrenheit the day before and it was going to be just above 60 on the day this shoot took place. That change in climate was what brought me to the park. Otherwise, I would've stayed in my house that morning and I would've never met the lady we're about to see.

I remember the sound of leaves crunching underneath her boots as we were walking towards the spot where we had the shoot. Her feet are pillow-y soft. They were moist as soon as her socks were removed, setting her soles and toes free. I felt the concentration of water vapor that was present in the air in the immediate surroundings of her feet. The moisture, ... the moisture, making her feet so soft. Those boots were made for the cold to keep her feet warm.

This was just after 11:00 on a Saturday morning. The sight of her soles, and knowing they belonged to this wonderful person made my day a lot more splendid.

-

Her name is Allison Dawson. She lives with her fiancé, is 27 years old and she's a women and children float nurse and a sexual assault forensic examiner at a hospital in Houston, Texas.

She clocks in at 7:30 in the morning. On a given morning, when she's on labor and delivery, she'll get to work about twenty minutes early, gets a set of scrubs, gets changed, then she picks a patient. At 7:30, they do a change of shift sign out. The residents, anesthesia team, nurses, they go over every patient who's on board that morning and go though what part of the labor or postpartum phase they're in, if they're recovering or if they're a labor patient who's going to the OR (operating room).

Dawson starts the day by checking her orders to see what's going on with the patient. If that person is due for medications in the morning, she does that. Her team will go to the bedside and talk about the patients in front of them (going over their age, histories, allergies, etc.).

Some shifts are going to be "OK" for her where she gets a nice break, sits down and converse with colleagues, making new friends at work. Other days she's just so busy that she doesn't have time to sit down for two seconds. In that case, she'll pack her carrots, grapes, throw grapes in her mouth and she runs back to her patient.

Her shifts starts at 7:30 a.m. and ends at 8 p.m. Sometimes if the unit is short, she could be one of those people who'll offer to stay later. The maximum amount she can work in a day is sixteen hours, which would mean that the shift ends at 11 p.m. Allison works thirteen shifts a month, three to four shifts per week. And she has to do three weekend shifts for good measure.

It wasn't that long ago that Allison got promoted staff nurse to senior staff, which was a rewarding moment for her because she was being recognized for the hard work and dedication she put in to her job (and it also doesn't hurt that her promotion meant she got a bump in her hourly rate).

Allison went straight from high school to undergrad, she went to Texas Tech University. She has - if memory serves correct - her bachelor's of science in nursing. She's getting her masters right now. "I want to say my masters degree costs me about ... many thousands of dollars. The loans are real, and that's something no one really prepares you for. But nursing is such a great job. There are loan reimbursement programs. Jobs that help people go back to school." The hospital she works in has helped her fund a lot of her master's degree.

She tells me that the most rewarding part of her job is patients, creating rapport with them, especially in her area of labor and delivery because it gives her a sense that she's fostering a family. Even in unfortunate circumstances when it's not such a positive experience. Families who are losing children are terrifying for her. So Allison and her team do whatever is necessary to help get things back on the right track and make things right for the families involved.

The most humbling moments happen when she's having a bad day at work. When she gets back home from those type of days, she opens her nursing box that she stores in her closet. She has letters from patients, copies of sonograms. She goes through those things to remind herself that she was such a critical part of their lives and how much they appreciated her assistance. It's quite touching for her.

ALLISON DAWSON, RN -- Click Here
SIZE 7 (U.S. - Canada), 37.5 (EUR), 4.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I had a lot of fun with this shoot. She has a style in which her hairstyle, her outfit tells you she's pretty kick-ass woman, pretty cool, and can be open to an idea of doing something crazy and fun in a spur of the moment. Getting to know this woman, I was able to find out that she was indeed all of those things that ran through my mind when forming my first impressions of her. Also, she has a soft demeanor of gentle-fine femininity inside her that comes out when she speaks. Sometimes I felt as if I wanted to be that person who wanted to guard her so that her softness of female coziness stayed intact. When I judged her by her outward appearance, I thought I was going to be in for a crazy ride. It was crazy in its innocent-fun kind of way. When I had the moment in my favor to have actually gotten to know her, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that she is one of the more gentle women I've met in all of my times in Central Park.

Kindness goes a long way these days because more and more people are just out there for themselves and wouldn't hesitate to hurt you for personal gain, so the truly kind people really leave an impression and are appreciated. Such as the case with this lady. She knows it's important not to be so kind that people take advantage of her, which has happen to her more times than she would like to remember. Many people see kindness as a way to exploit her so she just has to know when to tell them not to mistake her kindness for weakness. When you think about it, that only makes her kindness more admirable, valuable and necessary.

At the core of her inner being, she knows who she is as a person - what makes her (thoughts, ideas, dreams, goals, how she identifies, what groups she sees herself most like, family group, friends, appearance) unique and then having the confidence to be that person no matter who she interacts with or what challenges she faces.

Whatever her ambitions or who she is, treating others well and having faith in herself are good starts. The rest is figuring out the path that is for her. And she's having a good time in her journey through life.

-

She is Russian and has lived in NYC for a little over a year. Her English is not quite there, but I understood more than enough of what her life story is to be able to have a pretty nice conversation with her. I love that. It made the two of us want to know each other a little more. A gentle voice, too, she has.

For her to walk in those shoes for as long as she had that day must've grown a bit tiresome for her, I figured. When I introduced myself to her and told her I wanted to take photos of her feet, she was more than welcomed to because her feet "were getting tired" in her shoes. I was not surprised to hear that and yet I was happy to hear that. When you do this for as long as I have, you become a psychic like that.

What was awesome about the soles of her feet was the presence of a little bit of dirt that got acquainted to them, along with the places they called home, being stuck in between her toes. All of the result emanating from the sweat her feet produced being trapped in those shoes for hours at a time without her socks. She rarely paints her toenails and she was glad she didn't that day because, "it's better for you (meaning me) to see me like how I really am, and not something I'm almost ever not." Verbatim. Something about how she said it and worded it sounded unusually beautiful. I wanted her to give me a hug and she did.

The shoot itself was wonderful. She loved how the sun felt on her skin. She must've known her feet were going to be as dirty as they were. Yet, she didn't mind her feet being in that condition when it was presented to all real, raw, genuine and as-is. She knew I was comfortable with myself and she responded to me in kind by showing me her real self, unfiltered.

It was so much fun massaging her feet and smelling them about midway through the shoot. Removing the lovely dirty with my thumb as I was working away at the softness of her feet felt pretty nice. She said pretty much nothing during the massage and just enjoyed the moment, out in public and broad daylight. She became more relaxed for the remainder of the shoot and she took a liking to me a bit. With her openness to let me smell her feet, that put me in a world away from earth and I took a liking to her as well.

At the end, she fell asleep when she lied town. She covered her face with her coat so as not to let the sun burn her face. What was adorable was when she told me not to leave her there as she's sleeping and to stay with her. So I stayed with her and watched her sleep and lied down next to her on the rock. She didn't want to be alone and I was more than happy to keep her company.

LUCKY STRIKE -- Click Here
SIZE 8 (U.S. - Canada), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K.)

[ October 27, 2019, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links