Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 65)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]

-
 -
 - [/URL]
 -

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call me rude, or crude, but this is where I move in for a sniff ... [Drool]

- pics uploader

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've evolved so much through the years and changed my style and presentation in different ways time and time again that it appears to be entirely new, comparing thing to where I was in the very beginning to where I am now.

Question: How much of that is something that I consider ahead of time of how I'm going to change myself, or is it more of a reflection of where I am as an amateur foot photographer that just comes out that I'm in a different place personally?

-

Answer: It's interesting to me. As an analogy, people would say, "Emimen should go back to his old style," or, "Robert Plant, why don't you go back to Zeppelin?" Those are just two examples from two artists who do completely different types of music, two artists from completely different generations. For me, I just don't want to. I'm not that guy anymore. It makes people disappointed. And I understand where both guys are coming from because I'm the same way. I enjoy coming up with these things and pushing myself constantly trying to reinvent and reestablish myself and keep doing this. Bryant Park was a lot of fun, but that was a long time ago, it was a completely different incarnation of who I am now. I also think that when you're talking about these "greatest hits," it's important to create new ones, or at least try.

I think those days were amazing for a moment in time, but I couldn't be that guy anymore. Saying it would feel like, Okay, I'm just going through the motions. I don't want to do that. Part of the reason I'm enjoying doing what I do now more than ever, even after all these years of being in this "business," is because I'm not afraid to purge my past.

This is The Women of Central Park, and I plan on showing you another woman who I got to spend time with and took photos of. Keep it right here as the Natural Evolution Era lives on.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Central Park In the Dark

NATURAL CLASSIC
In the midst of all that's going on, it's a great thing I have my heath. Hopefully all of you have your heath as well. Stay safe, please. Just be patient, we'll get through this and things will get back to normal ... eventually. We just have to ride this out and flatten the curve. How ironic that we want to flatten curves and usually we don't want to do that with our women ... but I digress.

In any event, I want you guys to be safe. And that is this woman's motto whenever she's done spending time with someone. She says," be well and stay safe." She means that and that's why she says it. So I preface everything I say with that, with that quotation of hers.

Originally, I planned on showing these photos later in the year. But considering the woman I'm about to show and the story that lays out some aspects of her life, I figured that now would be more important than ever to show these photos and to tell her story for everyone here. Doing this at any other time after this (since I may not be back in here until the summer) may be a bit out of place or that the message of the story may not get the attention of people as much. So instead of holding this off until later in the year like I originally wanted to, I decided to have her skip in front of many other women in line to get her this spot.

--

Years before I met this woman, she did some work as a heath educator. Her main goals were to eradicate diseases, prevent further spread of diseases and discover how the disease has formed. Her main role was to be the mediator between people who were interested in healthcare and companies that provided healthcare. Her job was to inform the public of healthcare plans, acts and establishments. She facilitated databases, conferences and educational programs and presentations. She visited schools and work places in an attempt to help the community understand the healthcare procedures. She informed the public of not only diseases, but informed them of different ways that the healthcare system could help or hurt the community.

She now works in a lab somewhere that's comprised almost entirely of physicians and Ph.D. microbiologists, behavioral scientists, veterinarians, chemists, biochemists, ... virtually any kind of discipline. She's very useful in her team as people heavily rely on her know-hows as a very, very skilled and talented mathematician and statistician. She deals with all aspects of infectious diseases, from discovery to implementation and evaluation of prevention, and she has the of expertise in order to do those.

"If, for example, there is an outbreak of some disease going on at a given moment, everybody stops what they're doing and works on that outbreak. What makes my position unique is that I have to be able to pay attention to what goes on in the field." Outbreak investigations provide her with real live things to work on, and then after the outbreak is over she does the research on that thing until the next outbreak comes. "I was born for this, and I'll be ready whenever an emergency happens."

She went on to say, "It is during an outbreak that we come together and unite. This is what many of the scientists are working for, to help people and make a huge difference during a crisis. There is no shortage of volunteers when something like this happens and people work around the clock to help, even if it's not their area of expertise, they just want to be part of it."

-  -

These photos were taken well before the coronavirus outbreak. At the time she when said all of that, I didn't think much of it. Looking back on it now, I can't help but feel that she's some kind of medical clairvoyant given what's going on now. Of all the women I've met throughout the years and taking photos of their feet, I think of her more than anyone else now that we're living in a time of our lives in which our way of living has been put on hold indefinitely.

----

I don't remember too much about how the approach happened other than to say that she was walking south and that I had to walk a little fast myself to catch up to her. I also remember thinking that she would make for an interesting person to know more about. She's tall (6'1''/185 cm) and wore those Converse Chuck Taylor low top sneakers, so she was 2-for-2 in my eyes.

She has the look of someone who is overly intellectual and introverted. I was right in thinking that she's academically gifted. I turned out to be half-right, however, with the introverted aspect; she is moderately comfortable with groups and social interactions, but also relishes time alone, away from a crowd. In simpler words, her behavior changes according to the situation she's in. In the face of authority or in the presence of strangers, she's more reserved. However, in the presence of family or close friends, she's more lively.

"Overall, if a man likes science, not the TV science, but real, hypothesis and results science, then I would love to go out with him," she confessed. "A man who accepts me and all my quirky, ... nerdy ways, I guess you can say. Math and science. And ice cream, too." She did a bit of daydreaming as she spoke those last two sentences.

Men usually make the assumption that she's studiously boring. In the conversation we had during the shoot, she felt at ease with me from the very beginning, and talking to her was a breath of fresh air because there was always something to talk about and the conversation never had a dull moment. If I made a list of words I would use to describe this woman, the word boring would be so far down that list, I don't think I would ever get to it. There are men who enjoy a woman's company if she can carry a conversation and have a silly sense of humor. She does a nice job balancing and showcasing those two traits.

Someone who's intelligent can make the conversation go to places you didn't think it could go to. In addition to being an scientific elitist who can memorize a lot of data, she encompasses the ability to listen, to learn, to be part of a conversation in a variety of topics you're passionate about, and most important of all, the ability to be curious. It's easy for me to see how someone can appreciate a woman with a great mind. I mean, when you think about it, that's where she keeps her dirtiest fantasies, but I won't get into that in this story ...

--

One of my favorite parts during the shoot was early on, right as she was about to take off her Converse. She was going to do it but then she stopped herself. She remembered something all of a sudden. She apologized to me in advance if her feet were a bit smelly. Now curious, I asked what she thought they smelled like.

She said, "I don't know."

"I'll tell you what," I said, "there's only one way to find out. And since I'm a scientist too (which she understood was meant to be a lighthearted joke and not to be taken seriously), let's find out together. The camera is ready and so am I. So, untie your laces and remove your socks if you're wearing any." I didn't know how I was able to make that make sense, but I did. True to form, she followed my instructions as I snapped away with the shutter. Now she was kind of excited to remove her feet from her shoes and that was my sign that she felt safe with me, that I gained even more of her trust.

I then told her stick her foot straight out so I could hold it. She gave me her left one. Then on instinct, I smelled her foot, inhaled it with my nose roaming in between her toes to see what the results of the "experimentation" was. By the way, even thought she kind of expected that I would that, the move still caught her by surprise. As I started to smell her other foot, she would look around to see if anyone saw what was going on between us. Probably some joggers and bicyclists, but I wasn't paying attention to any of them. I suppose that since no one stopped by to get a closer look at what was going on, me smelling her feet seemed a bit odd but perfectly normal in her mind at the same time. She let me smell and and rub her feet for a bit longer than I thought she would, which was pretty nice and quite generous of her. Talk about a girl who's smart and who is completely okay with my fetish.

So after asking me for a second or third time how they smelled like, I finally gave her the findings: "Well, they smelled like the pair of feet that I would expect the typical girl with glasses who reads lots of books does."

She's curious, "What does that mean? Is that bad or is that good? I mean, is it about the pheromones or a lack thereof, like the secretion of chemical components?" I could tell she would be embarrassed if she disappointed me.

I answered, "It just is." Yes, that was a vague answer, but she accepted it even though she wasn't quite sure of what to make of that. But she stayed with me for the shoot and she took a liking to me. I really enjoyed her curiosity in wanting to know if the results influenced my sexual behavior negatively or positively.

In the middle of the shoot, as she was talking about her love to match and science, she told me that she could spell my name out in a calculator. I told her if she could do that, then I would be able to figure out the square root of any number in ten seconds or less. She didn't believe me, and rightly so because who the hell could? After she said she didn't believe that, I then said, "okay then, let's start with your number." I took out my phone from my pocket and handed that over to her.

Sometimes I say thing I, myself, can't believe. She was so taken aback by what I just said that she was compelled to leave her number in my phone for how I was able to tie that in with her love of match and out of a newfound level of respect she had for me. She even put in her name after that and saved all of that information for me so that I didn't have to. It said, "Bridgette." Then we went right back to doing the shoot.

And Bridgette, being the cool nerdy chic that she is, let me partake in some more foot smelling and even a little foot worship play after the shoot was over. All of a sudden, science became my favorite subject.

-

She plays a role in protecting Americans from environmental and occupational disasters. She helps protect Americans from infectious disease at home and abroad. Now she is needed more than ever to help put a stop to this global pandemic as she continues to put herself in the line of fire. Saving peoples lives isn't always about spur-of-the-moment heroics -- though sometimes it is.

In this world, far away from the Forbes 500, there is a group of people working endlessly in closed quarters on things that have tremendous impacts on humanity and our whole planet in general. I am honored to say that Dr. Bridgette Holland is one of those people.

When most people think of saving the world, they think of Superman. But here, we have a scientist who has the determination and track record to discover eleventh-hour miracle weapons to save countless lives as a result of hard work and tireless labor. She is a real-life hero who continues to save the world with much better, more inspiring stories.

Fast forward now to the present time, and we are still talking to each other. She's been giving me great pieces of information to keep me in front of this bug outbreak so that I don't get caught with it. She sent me a message recently which was a great piece of inspiration that all will be right in this world once again. It's a message I'm going to share with all of you:

"We really need to stay strong and adhere to the guidelines that are in place to help us get back to a place where we don't have to worry about this anymore. These guidelines of washing your hands and social distancing are the things that will make jobs like mine easier to get a handle on. Granted, this is not an ideal way to live your life, especially knowing that many people are going to suffer from this, and this is going to be hard on the economy. But this is the United States of America where some of the most amazing things have been accomplished. And trust me when I say that we will persevere and we are going to put a stop to this."

Before our very eyes, we have here a hero who personifies that definition in every sense of the word. A hero who walks among us. She isn't exactly the most successful person, nor is she ridiculously rich and living a lovely life. But the work she does has a tremendous impact on humanity. And in the end, her work puts her in the history books, forever.

DR. BRIDGETTE HOLLAND - Click Here
SIZE 11 (US - Canada), 41 (EU), 8 (UK)

*NOTE: When I call her "Doctor," I don't mean that in the sense that she's a medical doctor, like the ones who take care of you when you're sick. Her title refers to the level of specialization and education she has achieved in her field of study.*

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Thanks to all of the people in here as I had a great time putting this all together for you. Let us hope things calm down sooner rather than later so we could all make the transition of returning back to living our lives uninterrupted. So remember, stay at home and let us work at getting this thing under control together.

Let me know what you think of the Bridgette Holland shoot (or any other shoot I posted this month), for example, through comments or questions you may have. Also, speaking of which ...
 -
It is important, as you already know, to stay safe and to keep your health intact. Following advice from scientists like Bridgette can help you navigate through these uncharted waters and come out of this relatively unscathed health-wise. For the latest news, information and updates on the matter, you can visit any one of these sites:

- coronavirus.gov
- cdc.gov/coronavirus
- nih.gov/coronavirus

I will be back here to post photos of more women as part of the Summer 2020 editon of the Women of Central Park. Until then, keep the positive vibes going, look after each other, and remember: Central Park for life.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Andorra is a co-principality on the boarder of France and Spain, which means Andorra is ruled by not one, but two princes. Weirder still is that the princes are bishop of Urgell, in Spain, and the president of France, neither of whom live in that country, and neither princehood is inherited through the usual method of Royal lineage, and is instead given by virtue of holding the other office. It's a bit awkward that an otherwise Republican France, with all their liberté, égalité, et fraternité, has a head of state who is technically a prince or princess.

A principality is a monarchy, like a kingdom, but instead of a king, it is ruled by a Prince, which in this case is a title unrelated to being the child of a king, meaning principalities have their own line of succession. Rulers of principalities are referred to as sovereign princes to distinguish them from non-reigning child princes. Kings would expend a lot of effort ensuring that they were the only king in their lands, and in order to be independent, sovereign princes would accept a lesser title to keep the more powerful rulers happy.

The remaining principalities in Europe are Monaco, Liechtenstein, and Andorra, which, unlike the others, has one Prince who is selected by the people of a second country, and the other a member of the clergy of a third country, who is ultimately appointed by the Pope who is the head of state by a fourth country, which, by the way, is also a title he holds by virtue of his other title.

Andorra today has an elected government that runs the country and is seen as a sovereign country by the UN and has its own Foreign Relations. The co-princes do have some power outlined in the Andorran constitution such as appointing judges, but many of the day-to-day responsibilities are carried out by their official representatives in Andorra.

The official language of Andorra is Catalan, reflecting the historic ethnicity of the local population. Spanish is almost as widespread as Catalan. The next two most spoken languages are Portuguese and French. Most local people can speak at least one foreign language in addition to their native Catalan. English is not widely spoken in many areas of that country. Even though her English wasn't bad, it was more natural for the two of us to speak in Spanish to one another during the shoot.

She has a degree in Engineering Science, and works (mostly from home) as a programmer. She's not going to force you to watch romantic movies, especially since she doesn't like them much anyway, and even if she did like them, she still wouldn't get me to watch them, I told her. But she would really love a movie date watching suspense movies. She has her own methods to remember dates and events that might surprise you, and she'll make sure you don't forget either. "I'm a confident woman. Confidence is in my personality, but not so much about my looks," she said in Spanish, before adding, "therefore I won't make your life hell if I catch you looking at another woman." She said that in a way that was meant for me to know that that should've been taken with a grain of salt and that she was only half joking when she said it. Pretty lighthearted when you think about it.

She agreed to do the shoot because it's not something men would typically look at they way they would look at other parts of a woman's body, generally speaking, and that fact alone piqued her interest to see where this was going to go. "It's a good thing my toenails are painted because otherwise I would've said no," she said.

It wasn't a bad shoot and she was good company to have around. Every once in a while, curiosity gets the best of me and I wind up approaching a woman just like her because they have a certain type of characteristic I can vibe with.

-

ANDORRA'S BOX -- Click Here
SIZE 8 (US - Canada), 38 (EU), 5 (UK)

Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, Summer 2020

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I was walking around the park one final time before I was going to call it a day. My route was about to come to a finish when I spotted this lady sitting on a rock, reading a book. She already had her shoes off so there was no need to convince her to take them off for me. She doesn't visit the park as often as many of the other women who I've taken photos of, but she likes making the most of her visits whenever she finds the time to do so.

One thing both she and I share in common is that we're Dominican, so there were many things for us to talk about right away since both of our upbringing and family lives were similar to one another. This woman is outgoing, friendly, and fun which makes it easier to develop a friendship with her. Just like with any Dominican woman, she is active, and dancing is an important part of her life. She really loves a man who enjoys getting down on the dance floor with her.

The family is the basic and most valued unit in Dominican society. Our friend here thus considers her family as her top priority. She'll love and respect her man. However, do not take advantage and bully her by her obedience, she'll leave you faster than you think. She'll expect you to be dominant and lead the way. Not walk right over her. Being with a Dominican woman can be quite a daunting task considering they are associated with drama. I can't say that that's the case with her, however, because she's pleasant.

She already done with school as she has a degree in the arts category, and is very driving to make the most of her artistic career. She's worked very hard to get to where she is in life, and her friends and family cannot be any more proud of her achievements, and in turn that means so much to her. Someone like her is someone you can be very proud of.

The name she'll go by in this thread is in reference to her tattoo of the hummingbird, which sums up very nicely to the kind of person she is. They are seen as healers and bringers of love, good luck, and joy. The hummingbird generally symbolizes joy and playfulness, as well as adaptability, and that's probably the most precise way to describe this woman.

-

THE HUMMINGBIRD -- Click Here

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, Summer 2020

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

MMMMMMM! I'd bet Hummingbirds pretty soles smelled nice coming out of those shoes. [Drool]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It was a very peaceful evening in the Park and it kind of felt like time stood still because it I wasn't in any rush to find someone. When I spotted Lindsay sitting there, I had the impression that she, too, was in no rush for anything to happen and just let the time pass her by. I don't remember seeing anyone be more relaxed at the time I met them than Lindsay. The whole scene was felt quiet, which made my time with her enjoyable.

She was staring off into the distance, looking at the trees, daydreaming about that or something else. She was sitting there, and that was going to be a great spot for the shoot to take place. I got straight to the point with her and asked if I could take pictures of her feet. She was there to kill some time before she met up with her cousin, but she didn't mind my presence and didn't object to the idea of wanting to show her feet to me. At no time did she ask me what the photos were for and seemed to quietly enjoy what was happening to her all of a sudden and just went along with it.

-

Lindsay is a shy woman, but she's no introverted. Shyness is for women and that's what I liked about her. It made her lovely in my eyes. And she knew that I knew that she was got shy with me at some points, which made her shy again, and that trait was the best jewelry she had on her. Lindsay's eyes speak a lot but her lips won't. Shy women like Lindsay have a type of voice that talkative women don't. I'm not sure how to explain how to explain it, but it's weird how that happens. That made me want to listen to her voice more because I found myself waiting to hear for whatever else she was going to say.

It can be the case that if a woman is not contributing much to the conversation, then it's because she's not interested in you. With Lindsay, however, it felt different. With Lindsay, she wasn't saying much in the conversation because she didn't know what to say. Either that or she was worried about saying the wrong thing. She found herself overthinking things or over analyzing the situation. She probably thought about asking me what I did for a living, but then said to herself, "Oh, that's not a really cool thing to ask. What else can I say?" That may have stopped her from having a free-flowing conversation with me, so she let me to more of the talking and leading the way and she felt comfortable with that and that helped her open up to me little by little. Talking to her made me realize that she's a relief from the drama queens I've dealt with in the past.

She's one of those women who uses her feet and not her hands to take her shoes off. You can tell from the way the bottoms and the insides of her shoes look that she has worn them quite often for quite some time. And that's something I've always found fascination to look at. I took a closer look at them and she didn't seemed fazed that I had them in my hands and giving them a close observation because I would think that a woman with shoes in that condition would be a bit embarrassed that someone would want to look at them the way I looked at hers. And I loved how the marking around her ankles suggested that a pair of socks were tightly held to her feet just moments before. She talked about how she relies on that particular pair because she likes having the casual look and that they don't her feet feel hurt when she walks in them all day.

It was a quiet shoot and it was over when it was almost time for cousin to show up. She invited Lindsay to see it because it would give her something to do, go outside to get some fresh air instead of staying home on what was a pleasant evening to be outside.

LINDSAY GIRLFRIEND - Click Here
SIZE 7.5 (US - Canada), 37.5 (EU), 4.5 (UK)

Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, Summer 2020

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

And that will do it for the first half of the Summer 2020 issue. Please make another visit to the park real soon as we stroll though the second half of the Summer installment. The second half should be more active than the first half as I feature shoots I really, really enjoyed. These shoots remind me just how much fun it is to do what I do as a hobby. It really is. It's an unbelievable feeling each time a woman takes the moment out of her time to show me her bare her soles to me, to let me see her toes and to let me move them around as I please. It's precisely like living a dream - real women taking off their shoes for you. Living a dream like this is one of the best ways to cool off while the weather is as great as it is for this time of year. Doing these shoots is a form therapy for me. You guys live vicariously through me and I hope I'm doing a good job for you.

----

Before I go, some pointers for you guys who are planning or hoping to have a great weekend: 1, put on a rubber; 2, call an Uber; 3, send her the morning-after text. If you happen to be getting hot and heavy with a woman this weekend, or if you're going to be at a place where there's going to be a lot of drinking going on, or at some place not close enough to your home, then follow the guidelines.

Me? I have plans on having more fun this summer than anyone is allowed to have and you guys should approach that the same way as well.

Summer is here. Make it memorable for yourself.

-National

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Many times it'll take me a few minutes after arriving at the park to mentally prepare myself to do some approaches, to calm myself and then to hype myself for what could lie ahead. That way when I do spot someone who would make for a great subject, I would be ready to go. Kind of like warming up in the gym before you start to do the real heavy lifting. Other times, I would spot someone almost immediately after arriving, and something about that lady compels me to go up to her, without hesitation, with no time to think about what to say exactly and no time to think about how she may react to any of it. This was one of those times.

Within the first few seconds of walking into the Park, I spotted this very nice girl sitting on a bench. She was just looking around and smiling to herself it seemed, enjoying the sights and sounds around her. There was something about her that drew closer to her. The fact that she wore knee-high socks had something to do with it. I think it's because it shows off and brings attention to the shape of a woman's calves. It also brought more attention to her knees, which is something I've never noticed myself paying attention to when I first lay eyes on a woman. I liked her face, I liked show she dressed, her entire demeanor was very soft. The urge was there to talk to her and I wanted to make her feel good with my presence and give her that rush women get when a man walks up to her and strikes up a conversation with her. The whole thing felt very nice and she was appreciative of it.

-

The topic of her socks made its way into the conversation and she looked down at them and smiled to herself (and in essence, smiling at them) as if she was proud of them. It reminding herself why she liked them and probably how she was glad she made the choice of putting them on that day now that some guy noticed them and liked them enough to say something about it. I told her I wanted to take pictures of her feet, but not before I take some photos of her socks, to which she said, "Ok! So, what should I do? I mean, I never had anyone take pictures of my socks and feet before, so I'm not sure what to do."

As I was taking the first few photos she said in reference to her socks, "I love them, and that makes me ... me, I guess. I have a few pairs of knee high socks that are just plain grey, and I have another pair that's black but then they have these grey stripes on top like this ..." demonstrating the pattern of the stripes with her finger, wanting me to imagine how they would look like had she worn them in place of the socks she had on that day. She continued, "I also have another one just the ones I have on now but with different colors. I like socks."

This went on for a few minutes and I could sense there were some people walking by us as they were either entering or exiting the park, trying to figure out the purpose behind the photos, and she got a kick out that, all the while being comfortable enough around me to just be herself and to just go along with it. But for the most part, we seemed invisible to a lot of people, which she found kind of was funny (meaning unusual). She knew that New York was going to be different compared to where she's from, but the fact that so many other people paid no mind to what was going on was a sobering reminder to her that New York was indeed quite different.

After that was done, we talked with each other on the bench for a few minutes, the usual stuff a man and a woman talk about when they are trying to get to know one another. It was very nice. Then we walked around the park for a bit.

-

Her name is Daisy. She's from Arizona and she was in New York to visit some friends, her little vacation. The tattoo she has across her chest signifies her love of living in Arizona, the dry mountains, the nature, the wildlife. She prefers living somewhere where there's a forest or a desert nearby.

Daisy graduated from Arizona State University and has a degree in Wildlife Biology, which means she has intimate knowledge of many biological processes, as well as anatomy and ecological systems. As part of what she does for a living, she observes and study the behaviors of animals. She frequently observes the features of certain wildlife and determines the creatures' role in specific ecosystems and/or how they interact with human beings. In addition, she will often perform various experiments to either increase her knowledge about a certain species or see how humans influence the ecosystem in question.

She enjoys spending time outdoors and traveling. At work, she spends the majority of her time working in the field, observing animals in their natural habitats. Daisy doesn't work in a lab or an office, but if she does find herself in an office, it's for a very small amount of time, which is fine for her because she's not an "office type of girl," as she puts it, because she's an adventurer who likes to work in a variety of environments outdoors.

She cited physical exhaustion and loneliness as the top job hazards. She's required to spend time in remote areas without modern conveniences and work long hours for observational purposes. Some kinds of work require her to have limited contact with other people, possibly straining relationships and personal emotions, "Which sucks," she said, "because I don't have a man in my life who I can go to when I'm exhausted at the end of the day. Like, the emotional and physical connection is not there for me." There was a little bit of silence between us right after she said that. My heart went out to her. I took that moment to put my arm around her and she was warmly receptive to it. It was late afternoon so the view of the sun setting while she rested her head on my shoulder was pretty amazing to her.

Then the shoot started.

-

Before she took her socks off, Daisy told me about how they (meaning her superiors at her job) conducted some outdoor experiment where they put some blood on her sock. I forgot how she explained the blood part, whether it was her own blood or some kind of fake blood. The blood sample was about the size of a quarter and it was placed at the bottom of her sock, right below the ball of her foot. She was told to not remove her socks to see what the dog would do. A dog would then come by to see if he could detect where the blood was. The dog picked up on the scent and started smelling her socks to let everyone know that he found it.

The rest of the group found that experiment amusing because the dog kept sniffing her feet (with the socks still on). She found it amusing as well because the longer it kept sniffing away the more she wondered if the dog ignored the blood (since it already passed the test) and starting to pay exclusive attention to the scent of her feet just for the heck of it.

Oh, about the socks in question? I'm glad you asked. You see, they conducted that experiment on the very same one she wore on the day of this shoot!

She pointed out where the blood was and I was able to see it, though it wasn't that visible; even the washing machine couldn't get rid of all of it. So I used the let-me-see-if-my-sense-of-smell-is-as-strong-as-that-dog's-and-see-if-I-could-pick-up-the-scent-of-blood excuse to inhale the smell of her socks. To that she said, while teasing and joking about it, "You're just using that as an excuse to inhale my socks or something. You're pretty slick, but I won't hold it against you."

I don't know how, but her socks were able to clear up my sinuses, and I didn't have sinus. The same was true when Daisy allowed me to smell and kiss gently her naturally scented feet later on ... so sweet and feminine.

----

I love the moment when the woman removes her socks to reveal that her feet look pretty good to me. There's nothing to complain about with her soles and her toes were well kept and I love how the nails look without the polish, the little things that makes me appreciate feminine feet evermore.

If I made a list of women I've gotten along with best, there's no question Daisy is on that list. Getting along doesn't necessarily mean someone who I have the most things in common with because there were other women who I didn't see myself getting along with even though we had many things in common. The difference with her, like I said, is that we gelled, we got along, she went along with the conversation and there was a level of respect she had for me, even if I said something she didn't necessarily agree with or vice versa.

She has a good sense of humor as well, kind of a bubbly personality. A sense of humor not in the sense that she can make others laugh (although she looks cute when she tries to be funny), but more in the sense that she always finds humor in things other people do or say. Daisy found humor in my stories, which made her funny to me.

As we wrapped up the shoot, I could tell from the look on her face as she was putting her shoes back on that she was disappointed it was coming to an end (and you'll be able to see that in the photos of this shoot); she really enjoyed the time she spent with me. She said it sucked that we lived in different states so far apart from one another. My heart went out to her again because she thought that we were going to say our goodbyes for good. I told her that since there's not much that can be done about that, that we should spend more time together for however long she was going to stay in New York.

"We'll rob a bank together and I'll probably hop a turnstile or two in the subway along the way," I reassured her.
"You're such a rebel - I LOVE it!!!"

Daisy Joy is ...
 -

Click Here to Smell the Sunflower

[ January 02, 2024, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Great story about "Sunflower".

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
I really enjoyed doing this shoot. I really, really did. This was one of those shoots where I felt like I accomplished whatever it was I wanted to accomplish. I left the park that day thinking that may have been one of the better shoots I've ever done, and those occurrences don't happen very often. Other shoots in which I felt that way were the ones with Anna Softinova, Selena, Dalhous, Aimee Young. There are certainly others who fall into that category as well, but those are the ones who came off the top of my head. Those are the shoots that made me feel like there was nothing else I could've done to make them better because they were that good. With this shoot, I felt complete.

This was around 2:00 on a Saturday afternoon. It was cloudy that day, high-70s, and it felt very, very nice to be outside. I'm walking along and I spotted her from a distance, sitting down somewhere, listening to music on her headphones. She stood up, gathered her stuff, and started to walk towards an exit on Fifth Avenue, close to where I stood. The only thing that stood in the way between herself and the exit was me, and so I needed to stop her before she left the park.

-

A PIECE OF ADVICE
I'm going to sidetrack from the story here for just a moment to say that whether a girl is walking fast, slow, if she's doing her homework in the park, whether she has her headphones in, it's all completely irrelevant. What is relevant is that you need to snap her out of it. If a girl is walking along, especially is she's wearing her headphones (like this one was, which is why I'm talking about this), you'll need to get right in front of her, stop her, and your point is to snap her attention onto you. It doesn't matter what she's currently doing. There were times when I would stop girls who were on their phones. Remember, you're the man, and it's your job to be interruptive if you want to get her attention by initiating the conversation. You're breaking into her reality, you're showing her what you've got and she'll either take it or leave it.

Think about everyday life. Do you ever see that girl who looks good, dresses nice, walking along your roads who just broke up with her boyfriend, wanting to be cold approached? Maybe once in a million. Generally speaking, though, hot girls are always found doing something such as listening to headphones, too busy looking into their smartphones, reading a magazine, and some of them look as if they don't want to be bothered. As a man, you're going to have to accept it as part of the cold approach process.

So you stop her, you use your hands to motion that you want her to take her headphones off (and she will, like this one did), and you say, "Hey, I know this is random, but I had to say you look very good." If she's on her phone, same thing.

The point here is to approach them if you're interested in them. If they don't give you the time of day, you can hold your head up high and know that you did your [however many number of] approaches. This is about you. This is about solidifying your own thing, getting comfortable with approaching these women and not so much with what happens to them because you are the only constant in this equation. If you have an issue with approaching women wearing their headphones or earbuds, then go out and approach those women until it no longer becomes an issue for you.

----

She's nineteen years old and was heading home (a five-minute walk from where we stood) when I stopped her. She lives with her parents and had plans of helping her mom prepare late lunch/early dinner for the family. But she didn't have to be there at that moment (meaning the time I stopped her), which meant she was happy to kill some time with me.

She has the type of voice that tells you that hanging out with her is going to be very fun and that you can get away with saying or doing a lot of things, which would make you even cooler in her eyes, which in turn will make her cooler in your eyes. She's one of those women who you can talk about anything to and she won't hold it against you. She was an open book with me, easy to know what she was thinking and feeling, easy to understand.

Her life was full of ups and downs, and living a roller coaster ride through her teen years has made her a woman with a much more positive outlook in life. She loves dancing. In fact, she takes dace courses and competes in dance competitions with her team throughout the country. Being able to master the forms of dancing salsa, hip-hop, and techno has made her become a brand new person in life where the people closest to her are very proud of her.

The tank top she had on is one of her favorite things to wear because it highlights and paints an accurate description of who she is and who she aspires to be. The message on it really spoke to her and she needed to buy it. Read what it says on her shirt and you'll get the sense of what this woman is about and how that attitude set the tone and the mood for the rest of the shoot. When asked what it's like to be a girl, she pointed to her tank top and then added, "Being a girl is complicated, is about being strong, it's sexy, fun. It's also magical." So that's the reason why she's given that name. The font to her name (at the end of the story) matches the one on her shirt, which I thought would go hand in hand.

-
 -

Girl listens to Metallica (which was playing in her headphones when I stopped her in the beginning of this story), Slipknot, Beyonce, Emimen, and some techno. I can name others musical acts, but you get the idea. She loves heavy metal because it's "intense, engaging, and challenging."

She became more comfortable as the shoot went along and it seemed as if we were the only two people in the entire park because we really were in our own little world. At one time, we didn't say a whole lot to each other because Girl went along with the flow quite naturally and she really knew what I wanted from her in the shoot, going by my non verbal directions and reading my mind. It was one of the nicest escapes from reality I've ever had in all of my time doing this, and for Girl she felt like I was her everything, being recognized and appreciated, quelling her past pains behind her, and she felt like my company was a piece of the puzzle she needed to remind herself that life isn't to be taken for granted.

She was one of those women I would try anything with without being afraid of crossing her comfort zone. At one point, Girl even allowed me to press my face deep within her soles when she had them up in the air. She would flex them forwards and backwards to apply different amounts of pressure on my face to enhance the experience. She didn't care about the results as long as I was happy. Girl knew she was mine and she wanted to give me the magic that other women didn't or couldn't give. This shoot was her much-needed medicine. We were in our own sea of tranquility. It was quite an experience, let me tell you. Almost surreal. The longer it went, the longer we wanted it to go, the more we yearned for each other's company. This shoot felt so good. So good, that if I continue on talking about how good it was, we would be here all day.

The shoot ended when Girl asked for the time and couldn't believe how time flew by so fast. She snapped back to reality, looked at her phone and showed me the texts her mom sent her, asking when she'll be home to prepare the food with her. We exchanged numbers because we wanted to see more of each other and we went our separate ways. I went straight home afterwards.

-
 -

The Girl and I were in the park a week or two later, the same area where I met her, actually. We're sitting down and talking to each other. At one point, she wasn't paying attention to everything I said and I could tell she was distracted by something; half of her attention was on me and the other half was one something else. I could tell from her eye movements. I turned around to see what the Girl was looking at and there was her mother standing there, waiting for her. I could tell it was her mom just by the way the whole scene felt and looked. The Girl I was with had a smile on her face because she was so happy to see her mom. The mom was happy to see her daughter talking to a man and was curious to know who I was.

The nineteen year-old introduced me to her and then lied about how she met me. I wasn't upset that she lied to her mom about what we did the first time we met each other, don't get me wrong. I was just taken aback of how convincing she sounded when she told her that lie and how it seemed like she made it up on the fly. I forgot what the lie was, but she made me look like a million dollars. It was cool that Girl was able to keep our little secret from her mother and I went along with it. I mean, it wasn't a lie so big that I had to change my identity, but a small enough lie that it seemed unimportant and a lie I was able to work with on the fly.

So the mom asked me a few questions and I passed the mom test with flying colors. I looked back at her daughter and I could tell from the look she gave me that she liked me even more for passing the mom test and making a great first impression on her. It was almost as if I sensed the weight being lifted off of her shoulders for her. The Girl made me look good when she introduced me to her mom, and my conversation with her mother made Girl look very good.

She went home with her mom and within minutes after we went our separate ways for the day, she texted me saying that her mom was real impressed with me, thought I was handsome and liked me a lot. No, not in that way. But, you know, liked me in the mom way that showed that she signed off on me, a sign of approval. I won both of them over at the same time. Girl loves me, and I love Girl.

-
Click Here to View the Gallerie

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Great story about "Sunflower".

[Mmm]

She's unbelievable. Great things can happen when you meet a stranger. What started out as her sitting on the bench who wasn't sure what she was going to do next turned into a great time for her that she didn't think was going to happen when she got up from her bed that morning. I can't say enough good things about her, although I will try whenever I'm given the opportunity.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links