Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 76)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the year end update, Nat.. Great work!

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the Master!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

- I love Britta's wool shawl/scarf.
- Daydreams adjusting her eyewear that gives her that adorable geek look. So adorable!
- Don't know why, but something about Julia's foot in that photo made me look at it for a long time. Makes me want to take a closer look at the bottom of her toes.
- The Kindergarten Teacher is the first lady I can remember who placed her hand between her thighs when lying on her side. The toe pointing is hot!

--

Thanks to all of you. I truly appreciate your words of appreciation. Makes me feel great to know that my contributions means something to you guys. It has been a lot of fun, as you can imagine, taking photos of these women with their feet just inches from my eyes in its purest form -- feet all ripe, as is. Great to know that my work has left a mark on you guys. You don't know how much that means to me.

I can't thank you guys enough, and the same goes for the women who made this thread possible. I sit back and thank my lucky starts for presenting to me wonderful women into my path who great enough to participate in something like this with me. I can't thank these women enough.

This is something I do for enjoyment rather than for work. All of this has worked because you people find enjoyment in what I bring to this space.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Valerie is currently a Berkeley student.

For those not familiar, particularly those who are not from the U.S., The University of California, Berkley, is a public research university.

Berkeley faculty have won nineteen Nobel prizes, mostly in physics, chemistry and economics. Notable alumni include Oscar-winning actor Gregory Peck, and Women's World Cup-winning US footballer Alex Morgan. Speaking of sports, Berkeley's sporting prowess was demonstrated at the 2012 Olympics in London, when its graduates won 17 medals -- eleven gold, one silver and five bronze. If Berkeley had been a country, it would have ranked joint sixth in the gold medal table, alongside France and Germany. All of that to say that it's one of the most prestigious academic institutions in the world.

Even though most people told her that it was a very competitive school and that only top students with 1500+ SATs and near 4.0 GPAs get in, she talked about how that was not the full story and how ordinary people can get in. She was one of those people.

Valerie's grades in high school were good, though if you try to compare them to the stereotypical Berkeley student, it was not as good. She had a 3.8 GPA and got an 1400 on the SAT. This might be higher than the typical score and GPA of average high schoolers. However, whenever she researched the school during application season, she was hit with the same response over and over again about how competitive the school was and how she needed to be a perfect (or next to perfect) student to get in.

Her volunteering consisted of working at an animal shelter, shelving books at a library. She didn't have a 4.0 GPA nor any outstanding thing that stood out from those people she saw posting on the school forum.

You can imagine her shock and surprise when the decisions came out later that year. Somehow, Valerie was able to surpass many other people and made it into Berkeley. She spent a lot of time puzzling over why she got in. The only reason she could think of was Berkeley's more holistic review of applications. She wrote a very heartfelt essay that she had hoped would make up for her stats. And maybe it did.

-

Many of the same people that she saw get perfect scores didn't get in. That was when she realized that the reason why people would say that it's so hard to get in is because they see that there are all these smart people who were rejected. They completely forgot that there were others that are like her - not as accomplished as those people - yet manage to get in because they put more into their applications than just their stats and achievements.

Valerie majors in political science. The study of politics - both the theory of politics (going off into Political Philosophy) and the practice of politics - how people win elections, get Bills passed and so on.

She'll never know the real reason why she got in. In the end, Valerie would've been happy had she had chosen another college. But instead, she chose Berkeley and, "I've never been happier about my choice. Even if I'm not the brightest of the bunch."

Even so, she is this year's ...

Valerie-dictorian -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- 8.5 (US), 40 (EUR), 6 (UK)

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Spring 2023

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Here we have Lethenta (pronounced Lechenta).

Mythical creatures have captivated her heart and imagination for centuries. Mythical creatures born out of ancient legends. She can't resist the charm and allure of mythical beings. They bring a bit of magic to her humble existence.

In her part of the universe, magic comes from the Eternal Fountain. Like a heart, she pulses magical energies into the world around her and changes life as it was before the influence of these magical energies. Despite or perhaps because of these powers, war hasn't broken out. There's a peaceful balance with her, as she often lets other people be as they are.

While the beings in this world feel safe knowing they all count on the same source of magic, beings from other worlds keep a hungry eye on this seemingly free source of power name Lethenta.

Her feet heals minor injuries to whoever is looking at them, including unseen injuries. Words that come to mind when describing her feet are mythologically divine, proverbially distinct.

-

LETHENTA, PROTECTOR OF THE SKY -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- 10 (US), 40 (EUR), 8 (UK)

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Spring 2023

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back! Spring has arrived and it is barefoot season again. [Mmm]

Of Lethenta's gallery, my favorite is #25 which shows her glorious soles and her face in profile.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back. A good start :-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This shoot took place right on the The Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir (named after her because she used to jog there), also known as Central Park Reservoir. This thing covers 106 acres and holds over 1 billion US gallons of water. The trail that surrounds the reservoir is often filled with runners and walkers enjoying the scenery of the water with skyline views in all directions. It'll take someone about a half hour to walk around the thing.

There were women who I took photos of who were approached on the reservoir, including future Hall of Fammers Nighting Dream and Margot Bruland. There are several notable stops there that are somewhat akin to "stations," the biggest ones being the entrances of sorts on 90th and 86th streets on the west side.

Many of the attractive women you'll see will be joggers, but the stops on 90th and 86th streets, and the observatories around them can often yield you a nice number of women to approach. It's also a popular tourist spot.

But as I said before, this women here marked the first time I had a shoot on the trail. She was already sitting down by the time I approached her. I don't remember if she was doing her homework or taking down notes that was work related or if she was writing on her personal journal.

She reacted to my request to take photos of her like someone who liked to have a lot of fun, which felt so good hearing that. Normally I would take the girl from the reservoir to another location to start the shoot, but she was already seated, she looked comfortable there and I got the sense that taking this somewhere else was going to get her out of the mood. She was already in a good mood and I decided that having the shoot there was going to be a fun idea, and so that's where it happened.

I'll give you her daily routine and in the end I'll tell you what she does for a living.

- 9:00 gets up
- Gym for an hour or so
- Have Lunch
- Do groceries/chores, etc

Any guesses yet? Perhaps you'll get a better idea once the rest of her schedule is filled out:

- Arrive at theatre for 5:30
- Say hi to everyone, go to dressing room
- Get costumes and such ready
- Have food if needed (a light snack)
- 6:30 start makeup
- 7:00 get into costume and warm up for show
- 7:30 perform Act 1
- 8:45 fifteen minute break
- 9:00 perform Act 2
- 10:00 finish performance, get out of costume, tidy up
- 10:30 leave the theatre
- 11:00 arrive home
- Midnight, go to bed

She's a Broadway performer.

With a matinee, its the same but for a 2:30 show she would be in between 12:30 and 1, usually staying in the theatre until the next show, usually having a meal between shows in the green room.

-

She has very cute feet, lovely and fresh out of her sneakers. Fresh female feet fragrance. She has a positive outlook on life and has lots of energy. Everything else flows from that and it's beautiful. We were able to make interesting stories out of mundane topics. With her, the more outrageous the story sounds, the better.

Many people jogged or walked by us during the shoot as you can imagined. We were immersed in our shoot and conversation that it felt as if there was no one else around. Again, I refer you guys to this post: Click Here

RILEY QUINN -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 7 (US), 38 (EUR0, 5 (UK)

ON HER FEET
Asics - Gel Kayano 25
Type - Running Shoes
Color - Grey
Material - Mesh
Weight - 8.85 oz. (250 gr.)
Heel Drop - 24mm

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice :-)

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite photo from Riley's gallery is #32 because of both her wonderfully wrinkled right sole [Mmm] and her smiling face in that photo.

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I came across this lady walking through the park. She was on her way to see her boyfriend and a few of their friends for some brunch, which meant that I was only going to get a few shots from this photoshoot. It was a little amount of time the shoot lasted, but I was happy to have had that time because the soles of her feet looked spectacular.

She has an athletic built to her, which she explained was due to her playing days as a field hockey player during her college years. I've seen a few NCAA field hockey games on TV, to which she said that I may have seen one of her games that was televised. She played for a team that's part of the collegiate athletic conference called the Patriot League.

These girls are vicious when they play the game, and our lady is no exception. I appreciate and respect their competitive nature.

I mention her having an athletic look to her because one would have to be a good shape to play a sport like that. She told me that a field hockey player typically runs five miles a game and a lot of that is sprinting. As a midfielder herself, she has to see the entire field with the ball on her stick and be really good and acting quickly. She has good stamina an accurate passes. Someone playing her position doesn't sprint as much as the other players do, but overall she runs more. She blocks tackles and other defending skills.

Even though her college playing days are over, she still participates in playing field hockey from time to time and she gets paid for her advanced knowledge, skills and for her bravery in battle for that sport, but she doesn't rely on it entirely for a living.

The rest of the conversation was just us chit-chatting. Just your normal lighthearted conversation about other people or other things that are not important. I didn't get the chance to know anything more about her because she didn't want to keep her man and their friends waiting, and so we wrapped up the shoot that lasted only for a few minutes.

-

UNLIMITED -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 10.5 (US), 42.5 (EUR), 8 (UK)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I was walking by the Central Park Tennis Center when I spotted this girl lying on the grass, reading a book. Her feet were already out of her shoes and the entire area seemed peaceful. She's a regular at the Tennis Center and she was killing some time by relaxing and reading her book before going onto the court for her session.

She said something about catching her at a great time because I would get to see her feet before she was going to put them to work, running back and forth, left and right on the court.

She has a season pass at that club and she she's in Central Park playing tennis as many days as she can. She loves the sport because it gives her a great exercise. "It is cardiovascular, resistance, and flexibility training all in one. You sprint. You move for long periods of time without resting more than a few seconds , all while standing. You go fast and you go slow quickly, like that. It trains for my legs. I swing a racket hundreds of times." She loves how she has to stretch her body in multiple directions reaching for tennis balls high, low, and outside her reach. Mostly, that's how she gets rid of the tension of the day.

Tennis requires special considerations to avoid injuries, "especially to my feet and ankles," she told me. I know, because the last thing I want is for her to reinjure her nice little pretty pretty feet. Tennis requires your hands, arms, and feet to repeat the same motions many times as you serve and return the ball. Those repetitive motions took its tool on the muscles and ligaments in her feet and heels during her early playing days as a result of improper play. That was a wakeup call for her to understand the game better, and for her to educate herself about proper form when serving and volleying. Now that she plays the game pretty well, she sets aside the proper time to stretch and warm up her muscles (including the ones in her nice little pretty pretty feet!) so that she can perform without damage.

-

This shoot was a nice little distraction for her that took her mind away from tennis and she enjoyed my company. She asked me some questions because she was curious about me. She understood why someone would like girls with nice feet, but doesn't quite understand why I would like them so much. She wasn't being insulting with her line of questioning because she was really playfully curious. She wanted to know how having a foot fetish actually works, adding that it must be nice for me during the warm days to see flip flops and girls like her relaxing with her shoes off in Central Park. "I envy you," she said.

This was a pretty fun shoot, I must say.

GRAND SLAM CHAMPION -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 6.5 (US) 37.5 (EUR), 4 (UK)

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

I love the big soles of that field hockey player! [Mmm]
My favorite photo from her gallery is #17, showing her soles while she is using her cellphone.

--------------------

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links