Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 75)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much content. Ending 2022 in style. Thanks

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great stuff, National! Looking forward to 2023.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATIONAL ARCHIVES
The following are some photoshoots I either meant to show a long time ago but for some reason was not able to get back to them, or shoots I didn't think would make it to this thread for one reason or another. When is comes to the latter, the reasons for why a number of my shoots would be kept in the vault range from me not liking it: from my point of view I didn't consider them good enough to release, or these were shoots I was not able to decide on one way or another.

--

This first shoot took place at a time before the release of the iPhone 5.

I don't have a story with one, unfortunately. I forgot what her backstory was. The only thing I can remember was that she was a tourist from Central America. She didn't know any English and so our entire conversation was in Spanish. I really like her feet. Not bad at all. Not bad at all.

-
Click Here for Her Photos

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These photos were taken during my Bryant Park days. Incredible how I still remember some of the details here, even though it's been about a decade ago when these photos were taken.

It was 10:30 on a Saturday morning. No one in the city has yet to have their lunch. In fact, they probably were about to start having their breakfast late that morning. Me? I was at the Bryant Park wasting no time looking for feet. Come to think of it, I don't think I ate breakfast that morning, so more than likely I was at the park on an empty stomach. Not that I'm complaining, though, because I was so anxious for feet.

I saw this woman doing some paper work by the lawn. She told me about her job of working behind the scenes in the theatre industry. She always wanted to be involved in theatre without being on stage. She prefers to be in the backround, doing jobs that are vital in keeping the show running smoothly and looking great. She took classes in Drama schools that taught her the ins and outs of backstage and technical work, and all of the work got her to where she was in her life at the time of the shoot.

A wardrobe supervisor was her role, in charge of the dressers and other wardrobe department staff, working with the costume designers and making sure the costumes are clean, in good repair and on the right actors and actresses at the right time in the production. There had been times when she had to cover the roles of costume designer, dresser and wardrobe person being that she worked in a small theatre.

Working in that space feels exciting to her. She talked about how live performances mean that no two shows are the same and how anything can happen. It feels intimate to her. It feels ritualistic. When she sees live theater, she's aware that she's participating in something people have been doing for thousands of years.

WHAT'S IN A NAME?
I told her about how I give other women I photographed cool sounding pseudonyms when it comes time for me to finally post them. She liked the concept, trusting and appreciating that I won't use her real name under the photos of her.

HER: "Have you thought about what name you're going to give me?"
ME: "I haven't yet."

After a minute of silence between us, she said "Just some Jewish girl."

ME: "What?"
HER: "Yeah, just some Jewish girl. Whenever the pictures go up, you can call me just that: Just some Jewish girl. Nothing too over the top. Something simple, just like I am."

Just to rewind a little bit, it was within the first three minutes of the shoot that she mentioned she was Jewish. I don't remember the question or comment I said or asked that compelled her to reveal that part of herself to me. I didn't walk up to her with the intent of knowing what religion she was, which meant that it was also entirely possible that she divulged that information to me on her own.

As you can tell from the photos, she had some pretty dry feet. Didn't moisturized them, certainly not knowing they would become the subject of an impromtu photoshoot. The dryness of her feet was never a topic of discussion and she was not hesitant about showing her feet to me in the first place. During the shoot she was relaxed and enjoying her time there, having a good conversation about various things, completely normal. She was cool about the whole thing.

When it comes to her thoughts on men with a foot fetish, she said "Well, it's a common fetish when compared to lot of wired fetishes that you can't express in public, so I have no problem with it. I thought it was cool that you asked me for pictures. 'Why yes, you may take pictures of my feet,' I thought."

-
JUST SOME JEWISH GIRL -- Click Here

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

**RE-UPLOAD**

Months ago, someone brought to my attention that the photos an iconic shoot I did many years ago disappeared from the gallerie. It must've been days before he sent me that message that I was going through that same gallerie and all the photos were there. But when I checked again, sure enough all the photos disappeared. I couldn't believe it because it wasn't going to be as simple as finding the memory card those photos came from and just posting them up again. My problem was that that card was corrupted because I didn't check all of my pockets of some lumberjack shirt I wore before tossing it into the washing machine. The photos of that shoot were in that card and I thought I'd lost everything.

It turned out that I didn't lose everything. Although I wasn't able to get all of the photos back, most of them stayed intact. Looking for those photos and then being able to make the transfer to upload them somewhere was harder than pulling someone's teeth against his will. That process took me days to complete and I wasn't sure if I was going to get them ready in time for this week. I almost gave up on this because it took that much time to get those photos working again.

What better time to show these photos again than the Season Finale? There is no better time, and so it's quite fitting that all the good stuff happens at this time of year.

The re-upload doesn't include all the pictures that I showed originally (I have almost all of the photos from this shoot stored away somewhere), but the ones I'm showing here is still more than enough to tell the story.

Enjoy this classic once more. In the interview of myself that I posted earlier this week, somewhere in there I made a mention about having four shoots that'll never leave my Top Ten. I may move them around the list from time to time, but they will never leave the top ten. That's the promise I made to myself and that's how it's going to be. Marry Faith is one of those four women (Dalhous, Distinctive Velvet, and a woman who I have yet to show are the other three). Whenever I mention someone's name in the same sentence as Dalhous, then she must be someone very special. And Marry Faith is that special.

This Hall of Fammer is an All-Time Great. The following is a retelling of the Marry Faith story.

--

NATIONAL CLASSIC

This chance encounter happened early on a Sunday morning. She came to the park from Bible study class. She was reading the Bible (or some other religious scripture) at the time I saw her and made my way up to her.

By the way, she was not the first (nor the last) girl I met in all of my foot hunting adventures who went into a rhetoric about how Jesus Christ was her Lord and Savior.

Even though I'm not a religious person, I feel that if that's something she's comfortable talking about, then I'll let her speak her peace.

Actually, I don't think she classified herself as a Catholic. Instead, she told me that she was practicing something called "Unification", which explains the first name I've given her because that is another word for "unify". The last name I've given her tells us that she has faith because when one talks about religion, the word faith is not far behind it.

At no time did we argue about our differences because she was too sweet of a person to engage in an argument with. She is very, very polite, soft spoken, and very respectful. When one hears her speak, it's very hard to find a reason to raise your voice at her in anger over a huge disagreement about things that have nothing to do with God. Instead, I just simply challenged her point of views.

She grew incredibly comfortable with me as time went on during the shoot, which was great because she seemed quite hesitant about doing this at first. She became more laid back during the shoot, unbothered, in a very feel-good mood and was not in a hurry to get anywhere else anytime soon. She wanted me to take as much time as I needed during the shoot.

Another thing I liked very much about her was her overzealous inquiry to learning some unassuming, subliminal ways women can attract guys -- even those without a foot fetish -- by using their feet. I remember telling her about how men feel more comfortable around women who take their shoes off at a park. She wanted to know why that was. I told her that it was because men know that when you have your feet in that position (resting her feet on a neighboring chair), they know that she is not going anywhere, that she is going to stay put, enjoying the weather, enjoying the conversation, enjoying the drinks. I told her that that kind of message tells men that the woman is quite comfortable and relaxed where she is.

She opened her eyes in amazement because she never saw things quite that way before. Then she said something that told me that she truly understood what I was talking about. She said, "So men like to see me with my feet up on the chair because it lets them know that I have let my guard down, making me more approachable?"

"YES!!!," I said, "In a nutshell." You have no idea how excited I was to hear that. I couldn't believe it because she explained it better than I did. So precious and innocent, yet so eager to learn something new.

--

One part during the shoot that I won't forget is the time when her neighbor just happened to walk by the photoshoot. She doesn't live anywhere near the park, yet it was one of those reminders as to how small the world can be when you run into someone you never expected to see in a certain location. Her neighbor was a guy who was pushing his baby stroller.

He wanted to know what was going on. She told him that I was simply taking pictures of her feet and that there was really nothing to it. He had that look on his face as if to say, "Um ... okay?" He then walked away with his baby. The whole thing was pretty funny because that left him feeling more confused than he was before. He seemed like a nice guy, though, someone who's dedicated on being the best father he can possibly be for his child.

--

For the record, for those who are interested, her feet were a bit smelly. When I first approached her, her feet were already out of her shoes. When I started shooting away, I was able to detect a smell that came from her feet that was not strong, but enough to pick up its scent if you're standing close enough to her. I loved it!

--

If I made a list of words I can use to describe her, they will be ...

Ladylike
Well-mannered
Sweet-tempered
Sincere
Genteel

-

MARRY FAITH -- Click Here

SIZE 7 (US), 38 (EUR), 4.5 (UK)

In case anyone is interested, here's the book she was reading: Click Here
The chapter she was reading was 'The Way of Restoration'.

Also, some of the landscape photos (the ones that are meant to show as horizontal) appear as portrait (vertical) for whatever reason. Not all of them, but a number of them do. Those photos appear wonky when you click on it to enlarge the images. In that case, right click on it and select 'Open Image in New Tab' to view it the way it's supposed to be viewed.

[ December 23, 2022, 11:40 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Luna Kuechler (last name is pronounced as kesh-la) is from Berlin, Germany.

In the middle of the shoot, we found ourselves involved in a good-natured debate about something. We didn't see eye to eye on a topic, a disagreement of sorts, and we were going to talk it out to see where we stood. Then things got a little testy and it was looking as if our conversation was going to become argumentative. The funniest thing was when there were certain times when I sensed the anger simmering from within her, I would interrupt her to tell her to pose this was or that way, to switch her foot pose from this to that, and she would do exactly was directed of her. When she switched her poses, she would be quite polite, helpful, even sweet about it. She was a completely different person it seemed, as if what we were in the middle of fighting about never happened. After the new pose was set, it was right back to our regularly scheduled program where we picked up from where we left off, expressing our diverging viewpoints.

This all started because she asked me a question -- an innocent question. And the innocent answer I gave didn't sit too well with her. After a while, I switched to being calm and addressing her concern in a compassionate and understanding manner, which gave her no other reasonable choice than to calm herself down and listen to what I had to say. She was taken aback and surprised by my responses that was able to do was smile and say that she loved it that I didn't back down. She then apologized to me. From there, it was a smooth sailing through the end of the shoot.

-

If that woman and I were to become a couple, we would be in the type of relationship where our feelings for each other would change suddenly and often from love to hate, hate to love, then from love to our bloods boiling, and so on and so forth. If I were to shove her off a cliff, I will rush down to catch her before she falls. If she were to argue with me in one instance, she would also come to my defense a minute later if someone else were to crack a joke about me.

LUNA KUECHLER -- Click Here

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - 2022 Season Finale

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
 -

Going through these photos made me realize that this one of the better shoots I've done.

It was 72 degrees (22 Celsius) in Central Park that day, pretty deep into the autumn season, way above normal for that time of year in New York. It was a nice day where you can hear the leaves. The dominant earthy smells of fall were largely present in the park from the plants hunkering down for the winter. The fallen leaves were decaying and their sugars and organic compounds in the leaf break down created that classic musky-sweet smell of a leaf pile.

Throughout my days, I've taken photos of women's feet who were teachers. Another one will be added to that list with the introduction of the lady we have here, who teaches kindergarten at a school in California. She was in New York with her husband who was on a business trip. He wanted her to join him on the trip and she jumped on the opportunity to get away from her hometown to visit New York.

I don't remember how the approach went and I don't have a recollection as to where in the park these photos were taken, but I'm glad I took them.

-

"As a kindergarten teacher I want to be someone they admire, learn from, and love. I really enjoy it. It feels like critical work to me and it feels like I really help our world. There is no better job really. At the end of the year I'm often so emotional saying goodbye - but I can reflect on all the amazing progress we've had."

She's taught to be patient with kids, especially in her case being that she works with little ages. At first she goes a bit crazy and not being able to handle them but then everything turns to be more flexible and professional.

I didn't see her as someone who could teach a bunch of teenagers in high school because she's too sweet and polite and those kids would misbehave more than the five or six year olds who run and shout all over the classroom. One thing she does worry about is, "having students split their heads open in the middle of class because everything around them is an occupational hazard," she said.

I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this shoot. The camera and I were witnesses to how nice her feet were.

HER VIEWS ON HER OWN FEET
"I love my feet. I've seen it all just as I'm sure you have, and I really think I lucked out with nice feet (thanks, mom genes!) This shoot, though, made me see my feet in ways that I hadn't noticed before. I feet like all the things a podiatrist would see, I can see clear as day now that we're having this photo session."

-

THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHER -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 8 (US), 38 (EUR), 5 (UK), 25cm, 9.84in

[ December 24, 2022, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Very true. You can include women letting you take pictures of their feet in this category.

-

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC

-

She's one of those who removes her shoes without untying her laces; the bottom of her shoe has a sticker that says "New York" on it. I thought that was pretty neat. A true New Yorker.

--

I saw her walking west and from the turn she took on a certain walking path, there was a almost a 100 percent change that she was going to leave the park in less than a minute. I needed to stop her, give her my attention and she if she was okay with letting me take pictures of her feet.

As it turned out, I was right in thinking she was just about to leave the park because she was going to stop into the supermarket to grab herself enough food and beverages to get herself through the weekend. The first and last things she mentioned on her list of things she was going to buy was some Pop-Tarts -- not because she forgot she mentioned it the first time, but I could tell from how she said it, she mentioned it a second it more to emphasize just how much she loves these toaster pastries. I teased her when I asked if she was still in junior high school for relying on that as her go-to snack.

I remember her giving me some reason as to why she didn't want to do it. When I first told her I wanted to take pictures of her feet, I could tell from reaction that she couldn't believe what she just heard. She asked if I was drunk. Well, I did have a glass of wine before I got to the park, but I was far from drunk. Besides, I don't need liquor or drugs to let a woman know what it is I want from her, and that's precisely what I told her. She nodded her head in acknowledgement to what I just said.

HER: "So you want pictures of my feet? Just like that?"
ME: "That's right."

HER: "Now this is truly a first. I guess I have to admire how straightforwardly honest you are about your desires of wanting to see my feet, but I don't know. I don't have great feet. Like, are you sure you want to see my feet?"

ME: "Do you know you look so cute when you say that?"
HER: "No I don't, you're just saying that."
ME: "See, there it goes again."
HER: (Blushing a bit, then adjusts her glasses) "Really, like you actually think that? You look like the type of guy who can get any girl in the park. Why me, though? I'm not what you would call conventionally pretty."

ME: "Don't think so little of yourself. Something about you caught my attention. If you're a compassionate and fun individual, then there's no reason not to show you some love. Your worth is not summarily dependent on your aesthetics, and that's why I'm here: to see if there's more to you than meets the eye."

HER: "I gotta say, you're real good, and I think it's working on me. And I also appreciate your honesty and sincerity here. And you're not giving up on me even though I was a bit apprehensive about showing, out of all conceivable things, my feet. Resssspect!"

A moment later she admitted to not having a problem with her cute status, describing herself as "just an awkward woman who is somewhat-kinda cool, who also loves board games and who is really open to conversations with people." I loved that answer. She has the quintessential girl-next-door vibe. We have a woman here who is very down-to-earth, incredibly relatable, and ... who does appear to be attainable. She went on to say about herself, "Yeah, not too pretty, not too ugly, just kind of cute and in the middle, you know?" She carries the type of vibe that, if you got lucky, she could move in right next door to you.

-  -

During the shoot, she told me she works at Target. For those outside of the U.S., if you don't know what Target is, think of it as a superstore of sorts. It's a relatively inexpensive place to buy things. They have their own supermarket in there, they sell clothes, they have games for kids and adults, they sell electronic as well. It's a department store and it's one of the most popular places to go to buy things. Just about anything you would like to buy, they have it.

Upon hearing that she works at Target, I decided to take that moment to engage in a little bit of playful roleplaying with her, acting out a scene in which I played the part of the person interviewing her for her spot at the store, which she was all willing or eager to do, which added more points to her coolness factor in my book. She was getting more settled in her role during the shoot.

ME: "Your only job is to stock shelves. I don't need you to do data entry. I don't need you to do accounting. I don't need you to do anything but put an apron on, smile, be friendly, greet customers, and make sure my merchandise and products are shelved."

HER:(Being playful flirtatious with me) "You mean all I gotta do is one thing?"

ME:(Being playfully flirtatious back to her) "All you gotta do is one thing." (Then back to my normal self) "Stock the shelves and fold those sweatshirts. Customers can get sloppy at times ... and careless, and selfish ... and they're going to leave things on the floor and all of that. Just pick them up and make them look neat so that when I walk the aisles, I want to make sure everything looks presentable because how something is presented is representative of me. I'm the GM, I run this, and so you represent me. And if you let me rub your feet from time to time, then I may very well give you many, many more paid days off than what I would normally give other employees there."

HER: "I mean, wow -- this is the best interview I've ever been on. Where do I sign my name?"

She was great sport about it and I was impressed with how ok she was play along with me like that.

She's an awesome girl because it means there will always be something to talk about with her. There are many things she's familiar with and she can offer you useful feedback on pretty much anything! Also, getting a gift for her is a breeze! Since she likes many different things, you won't have a problem picking out something she'll like!

She isn't high maintenance. She isn't the type who always has time to obsess over her appearance. Yes, she looks pretty cute. But being in a T-shirt and jeans never bothered her. She has other things she like to obsess over, such as doing some insane DIY project she saw on YouTube or catching up with what's going on in her book club.

-

HER FEET
"Me? I used to hate my feet. I wanted them to be smaller. But since I adore everything else about myself, I slowly began changing the way I saw my feet and how I think of them. I wouldn't change a thing about them now. In fact, seeing that you like my feet so much, now I really won't change a thing about them."

"What helps you," she's talking to me now, "is that you don't look like some goober sitting in his dirty tighty whities with like, digusting Dorito dust on his fingers. But seeing how you're so respectful about the whole thing, this isn't weird at all."

HER SNEAKERS
"I'm kinda lazy, you know? They say dress for the job you want, not the one you have, but ugh(!), that sounds like a lot of work. Besides, I like them. They don't look that bad, right?"

-

SHE LOVES BOARD GAMES
"Yes, I love board games! Come on over someday and let's have fun with some board games."

It sounded as if she only half joking when she said that. But when asked if she was serious about that ('cause I didn't want to get my hopes up in case she wasn't serious about it), she said, "I was really nervous about asking you, but yeah: If you like to hang around a little, enjoy some craft beer, you know? ... a little brewsky-dewsky," which was her fun and little way of calling a beer a beer (also, she elongated the two syllables of "dewsky" as her way of tempting me to join her for a drink), ... "listen to some records, play some board games, you know?"

She continued, "I hope you don't like, think I'ma lush or anything. I just want us like, to be a little relaxed, you know? But not before I finish my tea. Sometimes I just have this overwhelming need to finish my tea before I can drink the other stuff."

When asked a question, she said, "Oh, um, by 'lush' I mean like, somebody who's like, dependent on alcohol. Someone who needs to have alcohol all the time. Which is kind of a rude way of saying that, so I apologize if I offended you. I just, um, (then switching to baby talk, embracing her inner child for comfort and fun) I don't want you to judge me."

Then I said something (something about me not being offended by anything and reminded her of how I'm not the judgmental type) which made her reply with, "Oh, okay!" She lit up when she said that. I could tell the weight had been lifted off her shoulders. "So I'm good, right? You're not going to judge me for that. I just, um, ... come from a strict upbringing where it's like, 'What are you doing? What are you doing with that? Are you being good? You're not being good. It's nice to have some freedom for a change, you know?"

Being that she's an avid board game collector, she rattled off a list of some of the board games she has. When she was done, there was a long pause. She realized something to herself, and then said to me and to herself at the same time (all the while having fun with making fun of her herself), "I'm such a fuckin' dork!" She had a nice laugh about it and I liked how she was able to be lighthearted about it all.

I had a lot fun with this shoot. It was one of those days where it wasn't too hot outside, so it was comfortable. Spending that afternoon with her on a day like that? That's all one can ask for.

-
Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 10 (US), 40.5 (EUR), 8 (UK), 24.2cm, 10in

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
When I'm in the park, it would take me hours sometimes before I spot someone who I feel would exemplify the right look for what I'm looking for as part of the photoshoot. That was the case on the day these photos were taken. Something about her -- a particular quality, trait, a characteristic perhaps, something that was hard to define, made her especially attractive. Something that left an impression on me that it was hard to concentrate on anything else that was going on in Central Park. I mean look at her! How could she not be such a loved person?

Have any of you been to Copenhagen before? I ask 'cause that's where she's from. A lovely Danish woman. Expressive eyes, healthy blush on her cheeks, and captivating legs and feet that will catch the eye of anyone in here. Blond hair and fair skin ... things that make life beautiful.

-

Foreigners have many stereotypes about Danish beautiful women, starting from imagining them as Vikings wives and ending with stereotypes of beautiful nude Danish women everywhere. I, for one, find it fun and entertaining to buy into those stereotypes. While she's not the wife of an actual Viking, and while she didn't go nude in Central Park, I will say, however, that this shoot was simply a wonderful experience. One of the better ones I ever did.

HER FEET FRAGRANCE
Something to note here: her feet were quite sweaty. A while back I showed photos of someone who had sweaty socks to the point where you could see it on the socks before she took them off. I made some comment about her having the second-sweatiest feet I've photographed. At the time I made that statement, I had forgotten about this woman, meaning the one who I'm about to show. That woman is going have to take a back seat to this one because her feet produced a serious amount of sweat and I'm so glad I was able to find a real good one for you guys. You will be able to see the sweaty moist through her socks, which resulted in her feet being saturated in it. From the image below, it'll help highlight what I'm talking about better. Her right foot has a sweat mark in the upper center of it, while her left foot has sweat shining up and down the side of that sock.

-

She loosened up and felt comfortable when she was able to see that the sweat and the bit of feet fragrance emanating her feet was not going to bother me. Something like this was a sensitive topic for her and I had to make certain that she knew that I recognized that women with gorgeous feet that have sweat and some fragrance are people: just like anyone else. I was going to get to know her and become a gleaming example of what women appreciate in men. Besides, I have every reason to be good to the women with feet I like, to which she said, "that'll probably get you far, so it makes sense what you said." Because I loved that answer so much, I promised her an invigorating foot massage after the shoot.

Because I was communicating my ideas to her in an enthusiastic tone, she envisioned the end result, which made her settle in and just be herself without having to worry about anything else.

ON HER FEET
Her footwear. It's an intelligent design and advanced technology coming together in an exceptionally light, durable and comfortable shoe. It's designed for technical approaches, day hikes and everyday wear.

It's especially designed for alpinism and climbing. It's designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments. Those hiking shoes provide comfort and confidence during technical approaches on difficult terrain. It's impervious to penetration by water molecules, providing shelter and protection.

Weight (1/2 Pair): 250 g / 8.8 oz
Activity: Alpine Climbing / Hiking

She spends a lot of time outdoors, particularly in nature environments, and so this shoe fits her personality and lifestyle.

--

SUCH A LOVED PERSON. ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE.
It was pleasant thing to watch when she showed me one of the books she was reading. She wants to gain wisdom and she talked about how wisdom is one of the greatest qualities human beings can possess. She loves how it helps her navigate through choppy waters, lifts her up from the depths of despair, and how it helps her put everything into perspective.

A well read woman, she certainly is, who has layers upon layers of qualities, ready to be examined and prodded. She has emotions that run deep and has the words of philosophers, poets, and artists flowing through her blood. She's an old soul and a new one.

She is a woman who shows every side of herself as it truly is but also perfectly bathed in the most forgiving light ... She has an attractive and appealing nature and quality about her ... Her soul is well fed with smiles and warm embraces ... She always shops around for knowledge to brighten up her mind and who illuminates her voice with sparks of wisdom. Simply beautiful in the most honest of ways ... She would be considered as gorgeous by unmet eyes ... Her beauty is seen clearly by sight that has never even touched her appearance ... She is an exemplary woman through and through.

CALM WATERS -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 10.5 (US), 41 (EUR), 8.5 (UK), 26.2cm, 10.3in

To remind everyone, some of the landscape photos (the ones that are meant to show as horizontal) appear as portrait (vertical) for whatever reason. Not all of them, but a number of them do. Those photos appear wonky when you click on it to enlarge the images. In that case, right click on it and select 'Open Image in New Tab' to view it the way it's supposed to be viewed.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
Late one morning I spotted this pretty nice nineteen year-old girl walking east before turning north. It didn't look as if she was in a rush to get anywhere and so I figured she would be open to the idea of letting me take pictures of her feet. Something about her unassuming and friendly demeanor made me decide to walk up to her.

-

She struck me as someone who's mature for her age and that's something to admire. That level of awareness prevents her from doing a lot of foolish, damaging things that people her age might do. She finds her own company sufficient at home. She does her socializing in school. She's not the "popular" girl but is asked to do a lot of things, work on projects. She's had the lead part in three of the five plays she performed growing up. She's outgoing but not one to "hang out." She'll step up and help people. She'll give the person who genuinely looks in need, money.

-

Julia released the notion a long time ago that other women are her competition. All efforts to sabotage the success of other women becomes silly to her and we seeks to form alliances instead of enemies. She doesn't prove how knowledgeable is by understanding that there's a lot she can learn from others. She understands that, as she phases into adulthood, that she begins to appreciate her body as it is.

-
 -

There's the feeling you get when you see someone's feet for the first time and they look better than what you'd expect them to. That was the case here. She always liked her feet, but didn't think they'll attract the attention of someone who views them in a sexual way. She took it as a huge compliment that I wanted to take photos of her feet and happily agreed to take the time to give me the time I needed to capture her feet that made her feel like an even more special person.

When I see feet like hers, I take my sweet time and not rush things because I wanted to savor the moment and the view. Nikki Brianna ushered in the Natural Evolution era. This shoot you're about to see cemented the phase of me moving away from that era, shifting my focus on what was to become the Visionair Era. What you guys saw this week was all thanks to this shoot.

This shoot was a breath of fresh air. She's very intelligent. Her feet are nothing less than wonderful. I am so impressed with Julia. I hope she lives a wonderful and meaningful life.

JULIA MOORE -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 10 (US), 40.5 (EUR), 8 (UK), 24.2cm, 10in

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

That'll do it for this year.

Glad you guys enjoyed these shoots. I'll be back here to show more images for the Spring 2023 edition of The Women of Central Park. In the meantime, these images should keep you entertained all winter long.

The End.

--------------------
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers. Happy New Year!

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
That'll do it for this year.

Glad you guys enjoyed these shoots. I'll be back here to show more images for the Spring 2023 edition of The Women of Central Park. In the meantime, these images should keep you entertained all winter long.

The End.

Thank you, most sincerely, for all of the fine photo galleries that you have posted. Looking forward to the Spring 2023 photo sets to come. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for everything! All the best for the new year [Cheers] [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links