Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 73)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have here another woman I've photographed in which the topic of religion took up most of our conversation. In every single case, this is a topic the woman I was photographing would bring up. Once they want to talk about God, there's no way out for me. I say this love, though.

Hannah explained how Christ was an example in her daily living begins to fulfill the plan of her Heavenly Father for her, and that by so doing she can be a powerful influence for good in today's world and meet the challenges of mortality. She knows such other women, and they have been a guiding light to her. She follows Christ in the very best sense of the word.

She is thankful for being a woman who chooses to follow God every day. She seeks to know Him more by reading His word and through prayer. She will serve God by being an example to other women and by serving her church and greater community. She also encourages others and is compassionate. Basically that means she will love others well. In all, she seeks to become more like Christ.

She had that look and style of someone who was out to do a specific task or chore, specifically a chore she didn't like to do or had to do. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, she was glad to take this break with me from her day.

The soles of her feet were a bit rough and were on the dry side. Some people are into that. Even though it's not what I prefer, I'm not completely opposed to it either. I can understand the appeal to that, and I had fun photographing her feet. Not knowing what's in store for you when you go out foot hunting is part of the fun, meeting these women as they are.

-

HANNAH PRUITT -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- 8 (U.S.), 39 (EUR), 6 (U.K.)

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Autumn 2022

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HighArchesPT:
Just came across Stephanie SolBlond mention above and went to google in order to dig out her photo set. She's so good

Indeed she is good. Good looking feet from a good looking woman on a nice Sunday afternoon. Can't go wrong with that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for the gallery of Hannah Pruitt. It is full of fabulous sole shots! [Mmm]

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
I don't remember where she's from other than to say that she's from an eastern European country. The shoot lasted a little longer than she thought it would, but she also enjoyed it more than she thought she would. During the times where she had her eyes closed or lying on the grass made her really relaxed and became more settled on the idea that having me take pictures of her feet felt just as normal as anything else.

FOUNDATIONS -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE - 7 (U.S.), 37.5 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman in the FOUNDATIONS gallery has truly magnificent soles. [Mmm]
But, alas, I don't like her color of lipstick.

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
The woman in the FOUNDATIONS gallery has truly magnificent soles. [Mmm]
But, alas, I don't like her color of lipstick.

Her lipstick type is not what one would see often, which was one of the reasons I approached her. It went well with glasses and the color of her button-up shirt. I don't prefer that color, but it was different, so I'd figured, "Why not?"

Also, I gave her the name Foundations to make reference to her lipstick.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Her name is Emersyn Roth and she has good listening skills and can come up with creative solutions to problems. And she also knows the importance of communicating clearly. You see, she works with children who have difficulty speaking or understanding speech or who have problems with swallowing. She can asses, diagnose, and treat a variety of different communication disorders including stuttering, feeding, as well as voice disorders.

A typical day for her can include many things, so it's never the same schedule, but it always includes checking emails, some type of collaboration or meeting with other professionals or with families and clients, going out to a home to see a family, or out to a school. It can also include writing reports, or checking their system for data collection.

Emersyn here works for a not-for-profit organization that specializes in accurate assessment and diagnosis of children who have communication difficulties. She'll have to come up with evidence-based treatment and treatment options for the families she deals with.

She uses an iPad to motivate the kids she works with. As for toys, often just buying really fun, novel cause-effect toys which can really help with the kids mental development.

Her workplace environment is pretty flexible, which is a really nice benefit for doing what she does for a living. She can have a really busy day where she may have to be out to three different homes in a day, then out to a school and have a team meeting, all in the same day. And then maybe the next day would be dedicated to writing a report, making phone calls and checking her emails. Emersyn is able to set her schedule in a way that suits best for her.

I liked her headscarf, which added a cool style to her everyday look. That was the first thing I was able to notice about her when I spotted her from a distance as she was sitting on the grass. It felt like a slow day in Central Park that day because it seemed as if there weren't as many people in it as usual. I was starting to think that I wasn't going to find anyone and call it a night. But there was hope when I saw her.

In Central Park you can find, quiet thoughts that calm the mind. That was what can described as to how the whole scene was when I walked up to her. She was staring off into the distant trees. Perhaps she ponded if reincarnation was real or what was the meaning to life? She was probably having that type of conversation with herself - one of the most peaceful sights I've seen upon making an approach.

When I got her attention, she was very nice to me, Emersyn was. She was a minute or two away before leaving the park to go home and prepare herself some dinner. But since I was there, she was flexible to give herself a bit more time to stay in the park to allow me to take pictures of her feet.

With the combination of how she looked, I wondered how her feet were going to look and smell like when I saw that she had her Champion tennis shoes with her ankle socks tightly wrapped around her feet. When asked about those shoes, she said, "I wanted something that was casual and comfortable, pretty lightweight. I'm more of a casual and comfortable type and so I need something for my feet that fits my style."

Roth has pretty strong feet from the way they looked. I liked that. She's not the type to paint her toenails. Her feet did smell just a tiny bit, but that's what happens from doing a job where she's going to be on her feet most of the time. The scent wasn't strong enough to reach back to her, but it was just enough to get my attention for a little bit. But the shoot had to end just when I felt that things were going to get real good.

Fantastic morals and values, and not the type who would go out and start looking for trouble. She's a very nice lady.

-

EMERSYN ROTH -- Click Here
SIZE -- 7 (U.S.) 37.5 (EUR), 5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
[Mmm]

My thoughts exactly when I saw her feet bare.

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Photos 30 to 33 in this gallery are among the best close up sole shots that I've ever seen! [Mmm]

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This shoot lasted about a half hour.

Tall woman with big feet. I prefer women with big feet and slender toes, and this woman had just what I was looking for. I saw her from a distance. She was walking south and I was heading north. I was too far to see how her toes looked, but she looked hot so I had to see what she was about. When I finally caught up to her and got close enough to see her feet, my heart was racing because this is the stuff my dreams are made of. Waking up every morning for moments like this makes this hobby of mine enriching.

She loves her own feet and how they look and so she was all too proud to take part in this shoot to she how ashamed of them she's not.

Our lady here loves how she her best friend pay the same amount of money for a pedicure but she has more surface area on her feet, so she's really are getting her money's worth. While everyone else scrambles for the size 7 and 8s, she can take a leisurely stroll down rows of bigger shoes. She likes knowing that she doesn't have to share her shoes with anyone, especially to someone whose feet she thinks are weirder than hers. Those tan sandals she wore that day? Louis Vuitton. So yeah, she loves her feet.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her soles. I liked how that area in the ball of feet were starting to look a bit yellow. Hot girls have their little imperfections, too, and I don't mind it. I try not to blink when I'm shooting photos of feet like hers, and the only time I did so was when I had to do a double take to make sure I was seeing was actually what my fantasy wanted to see. And it was beautiful.

-

THE EVER ONE -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- 10 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 7.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
Photos 30 to 33 in this gallery are among the best close up sole shots that I've ever seen! [Mmm]

I'm glad you feel that way because I didn't think people would like those sole shots enough. I say this because I always felt I could've done much better shooting photos of her soles. Personally speaking, as much as I love her soles, I don't think those are anywhere near the best soles shots I've done. I let myself down. If I had five more minutes with her, I've done more/better with the sole shots.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

We have Brynn Larsen from the Bay Area in San Francisco. She was in New York visiting a friend.

She wore Birkenstocks that day and it's been a while since I had taken photos of anyone wearing those. In fact, I can only remember one other lady who wore them and it was one of my favorite shoots I did. While I don't think they're not the sexiest sandals, they're also not the worst looking ones either. I have nothing against them at all. When I see a woman with nice feet wearing them, I'm too busy checking out their feet to notice the Birkenstocks. Larsen loves how they (her feet) feel in them, which is why she wears them many times, especially since "they're good for a breather on a nice day," she told me.

Brynn tried to imagine how this experience would've been if someone had asked her if he could take pictures of her feet in Golden Gate Park (which is San Francisco's large urban park). It would've been just as much fun, she'd figured.

She's the type of girl who would attend the barbecues eating the burgers, hot dogs and drinking her Miller High Life, playing lawn games such as cornhole and ladder toss. You may not always win if she was on your team, but the fun you would share with her would keep the mood great throughout the day. She loves her San Francisco Giants and would attend their games several times a year with friends.

She's a cool chick.

-

BRYNN LARSEN -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- 9 (U.S.), 40 (EUR), 7 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This young lady here, also from San Francisco, wants to pursue a career that gives her some purpose in life and to work towards something that is so much bigger than herself. She realizes that it's not going to be an easy career to get into, being a humanitarian. She also knows that if she wants to go into that field that the pay may not be that great. She could start out doing a couple of unpaid internships. She was also warned her that if she winds up going on to the field working, that she'll likely earn very little money in the first year until an organization is willing to see her as a professional in that field and pay her a better salary, but she seemed to be okay with that reality.

She joined a charity organization because it looked a lot like something fun! She was on a forum, and some young people were sharing pictures of a party they planned in a children hospital. Youth and kids were having a great time, dancing, laughing to a clown show, giving and receiving gifts ... It really looked like they were having a good time so she asked around and joined them. She just loved the fact that people could share happy moments with suffering people.

She's sensitive to the human suffering, she hates injustice, she wants to fight for human rights, but she wants do it with the smile while encouraging people around her to "join the fun", because she feels that helping others is fun, an experience that'll bring her joy and happiness.

She was glad that she got a pedicure the day before and that gave her the confidence she needed to do this shoot with me. She gets her pedicures to please herself. Sometimes to impress her friends, occasionally to impress other women, but mainly for herself. For some reason I thought her toenail polish would not look as good as they did here for the shoot. She thinks her feet are cute whenever that thought pops into her head, but she doesn't think much else about them. She figured, though, that if her feet were going to make me happy, then she's a giving person, feeling that it's natural for her to give to humanity.

--

This shoot was the first time in a while in which I incorporated some of the Natural Evolution Era-style shots -- the type of poses that pushed the envelope a bit. That style of photography of mine was synonymous for that time in history. I've gotten away from that stuff, and the last time I remember posting photos like that left and right was during the Summer 2020 issue of this thread. Since then I've been transitioning away from that bit by bit, trying to look for a new style that'll usher in a new era to my style of photography. But I dipped back into that well for this shoot just to pay homage to it.

As a side note, throughout this year I've posted photos that showed that I've gotten away from that while trying to find something new to go with. Those photos (including the ones I've posted over the last few days) shows that I still wasn't able to find what that new style would differentiate that era to the new one. I will show the results of that new direction (which won't be as sexually charged, but you'll still like it) which may make its debut in December for this year's season finale.

--

After the shoot was over, she surprised me with a huge hug. We ran out of things to say to each other and then she hugged me out of nowhere. It wasn't a casual hug that lasted two seconds, but a hug that was more intimate -- not in a sexual way, just a deep bond of acceptance of who she is. I don't know what compelled her to just hug me the way she did, but the hug was closer, tighter, and more prolonged. I guess I had a good impact on her. 100 percent human.

-

100% Human -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE -- 8.5 (U.S.), 39.5 (EUR), 6.5 (U.K.)

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Looking at photo 27 in Brynn Larsen's gallery makes me wish to sooth her rough heel skin by licking it for a long time. [Mmm]

--------------------

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links