Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love doing what I do, meeting new women, getting to know them, getting close to their feet. Feels fantastic because I wake up in the morning not knowing who I'm going to meet or what can happen when I met a certain woman when I go to Central Park. It's great knowing that by the end of the day a new woman will let me touch her feet within moments of meeting her for an improv photoshoot.

You take up a hobby and the more you get to know it, the more fascinating it becomes. And I've met women who were quite fascinating. In fact, there were times in which I felt that these women -- almost belonged to me. This woman you're about to meet is one of those fascinating people.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a pretty neat shoot with a pretty neat chick. I loved how she dressed that day, so well put together in her formal-casual wear with her dark-blue skinny jeans (one of many) that are versatile enough to go with anything as they fit very comfortably for her.

-  -  -  -  -

Her black ankle boots are made of suede with elastic gores in the sides, sewn-on insoles and rubber soles.

- Lining: Polyester 100%
- Outer sole: Thermoplastic rubber 100%
- Heel type: Block
- Heel Height: 3''
- Full boot height: 6.7''
- Brand: H&M

She is a young, modish, up to date in style or influence, very now. She is an editor sales associate for a beauty brand who was taking some time away from the office to enjoy a little stroll through Central Park. She's approachable in that she is very friendly and can give great advice on a variety of topics. Talking to her is a piece of cake because she can communicate with everyone -- patience is key to her. She also a woman who exudes positive energy in that she has a "no such thing as a stupid question" attitude. I found nothing in her that was not to like.

It was late in the afternoon, which meant that she was walking in her boots all day, since 7:30 that morning. Her colorful socks have been so neatly and tightly clothed around her feet, that you'll be able to see some marking impressions that the patters of her socks left on her feet after she stripped them off her semi-sweaty feet. Feet, pure and as they should be.

I prefer soles over toes, but I especially love how well kept she maintained her toenails, which were in the nude, in the plainest or simplest manner. She was immediately down for the idea of letting me take photos of her feet but was a bit nervous that I wouldn't like them so much because her toes were unpainted. When she saw that I was perfectly fine and impressed with her toes, that was her confirmation that I truly wasn't going to be disappointed if her toenails had not been painted, and that's when I noticed that she was ready to settle in and let me work my magic in the shoot.

____

A COOL GIRL LIKE MISHY ALWAYS REWARDS HERSELF WHEN SHE'S NOT BUSY WORKING
- In her downtime, Mishy ponders how her career trajectory could apply to her, not because material wealth will give her a fancier place to live per se — but because she wants to make a difference and seek career freedom, which financial reward provides. She is passionate about her pursuits — both at work and play.

- Casual dining, especially with friends, is a high priority for Mishy after work or on weekends. She wants to know what she's eating, and prefers organic and healthier foods. Cooking a killer meal is also appealing to her.

- She has a strong social network, and she understands that staying connected is critical to happiness in her spare time.

- Mishy loves to unwind with her favorite pastimes or hobbies, such as socializing, reading, painting, drinking white wine ...

MISHY -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/2p4d6a4iif7liurxldizc61nhotsv6wy
SIZE 8.5 (U.S), 39 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K)

[ August 08, 2018, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, National. Splendid find with MISHY.

Interesting that after hours of being in her boots and socks that just hugged her bare feet, her biggest concern were her natural toenails and not her sweaty, potentially (from her perspective) smelly feet.

While I do like certain colors of nail polish (red is not one of them as it's too common), I'm a fan of natural nails as well, being that they give you a better idea of how nice a gal's feet can actually be when in their natural state.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

BareSoles84 ...
A pretty common "concern" of theirs is their toenails not being painted, thinking their feet must be painted for the shoot to look more presentable, they feel. Some of them tell me upfront that they're not painted, thinking that that won't qualify them for the shoot. Others kind of apologize to me for not having their toenails painted when after they remove their shoes and they feel a bit ashamed of themselves for not having their feet "ready". I find it adorable when they apologize on behalf of their toenails not being painted, hoping that I won't think less of them.

The whole bit lasts for a few seconds before I reassure them that they have nothing to feel ashamed of in that regard, that they're the same person with or without the polish. When they see that I'm all right with that, they kind of breathe a sigh of relief and become themselves in front of me. Mishy was no exception.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That makes sense that it would be a concern, as one would generally equate "nice feet" with painted toenails, being that it accents the feet. Similar to having makeup on as compared to no makeup.

However, just surprising that would be the first of their concern as opposed to the potential scent of their feet, as one would think that they would think that regardless of the color of their toenails, if they suspect their feet may smell due to them being cooped in shoes all day, the color of their toes wouldn't matter.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseman
Major Player
Member # 33975

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseman   Email caseman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
It was late in the afternoon, which meant that she was walking in her boots all day, since 7:30 that morning. Her colorful socks have been so neatly and tightly clothed around her feet, that you'll be able to see some marking impressions that the patters of her socks left on her feet after she stripped them off her semi-sweaty feet. Feet, pure and as they should be.

[Drool]

^
An impression of me after reading that part and then looking at the pictures. Then I did this [Jerkoff] after I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't help myself. I would magically and instantly [Bow Down] at Mishy's feet.

Posts: 191 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
That makes sense that it would be a concern, as one would generally equate "nice feet" with painted toenails, being that it accents the feet. Similar to having makeup on as compared to no makeup.

However, just surprising that would be the first of their concern as opposed to the potential scent of their feet, as one would think that they would think that regardless of the color of their toenails, if they suspect their feet may smell due to them being cooped in shoes all day, the color of their toes wouldn't matter.

Unpainted toenails is common concern of theirs (it certainly was for someone like Mishy), but there are others as well. I only brought up the toenail thing because I was telling the story about Mishy. Her story was different in that sense. Another concern is the one you mentioned (which wasn't a problem Mishy felt she had). And that other concern plays a part in why they would be on the fence in the first place when it comes to taking their shoes off for me. They would warn me by saying that they've been walking in those shoes all day. That'll be their way of giving me a heads up about the situation of their feet without spelling it out for me, hoping that I'll get the hint. But it wouldn't take long for me to finally get them to go along for the shoot if I see that they're laughing at themselves for feeling a bit embarrassed to admit to something like that to me. It's as if they're saying that they'll do it, "just know that I warned you about it .." If they see that I'm okay about it, then they'll be okay about it.

The thing is, it's not something I try to mention in my stories, with an exception being made to the story I told of Ashley Miles (page 33). Other times they'll warn me about how their feet might smell a few minutes into the shoot, right when they're about to take their shoes off. The vast majority of the times they won't say a word about it; sometimes I would detect a smell when the feet are finally out of the shoes, other times I won't.

-National

[ October 02, 2017, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Yeah, I can see it from that perspective as well.

If you're going to take pictures of their feet (which is obviously is the case), smelly feet won't affect the pictures themselves at all; however, unpainted toenails would obviously be visible and makes sense why they'd be concerned that their feet wouldn't be the "modeling type", since without polish, they'd likely feel that their feet are less than presentable at that moment.

The smelly feet situation just sort of being a humorous, fair warning type of thing without necessarily worrying about the presentability of their feet from an aesthetic standpoint for the actual photos.

18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Mishy. I really like how you were able to incorporate the 'Keep Calm, Love Mishy' sign into the series on preview shots at the beginning of the post because it seems like she is a very likable person. They way you describe her makes her very likable. Her feet look real good to me and kudos to her for knowing that she can pull off the look of not painting her toenails in any color whatsoever.

She's a young professional woman and something about that turns me on. She's well dressed and it would surprise or disappoint me that her feet might be smelly, especaily after reading that they were some-what sweaty.

It must be good to be you. Lots of thanks to you, National. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

This was a very short shoot for me, but I liked what I was able to get out of it. I really loved how her feet looked, especially her soles. I wished the shoot would've lasted longer because her feet won me over, but it was short and sweet and right to the point.

For some reason I was expecting her feet to have a slightly different shape to it only because of the kind of boots she wore that day. It's not often I come across women who wear those type of work boots. Whenever I do, it's a tough read to guess how they're feet might look like in those boots, probably because the look and style of the boots doesn't have that overly feminine look in the way that Mishy's boots were, for example. I thought she looked pretty nice and was hoping her feet withing those boots would turn out to be something worth stopping for to take some photos of, even if it was just for a little while. This was something to the effect of realizing that the story within the book was better than the cover itself.

Shelby works at a warehouse, which explains why she wears those boots. She is constantly on the move - walking miles of warehouse aisles over the course of her shift, often lifting things that can be heavy at times. She is constantly on her feet. She helps others move things around the place after plastic wrapping the bundles, ... you get the idea. In fact, I'll go as far as to say she was one of the candidates who was extremely hopeful for a promotion in the company she works for.

She doesn't think a whole lot about her feet, but is glad that they don't look ugly. Her feet needed a break and she was glad to have taken that kind of break with me. Her feet look pretty good considering that she probably walks a lot. She never paints her toenails because she doesn't see the need to do it and because they look better that way, she said.

I just love doing this, in which I get to meet these everyday women and have them remove whatever accessory they have on their feet. They feel more relatable and everything just feels as if its closer to home, closer to you. I don't know if she ever got that promotion, but I wish nothing but the best for her.

-  -  -

SHELBY STONE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/5kwsylicnqb5im4phatl284vonniueoz
SIZE 10 (U.S), 42 (EUR), 7.5 (U.K)

[ August 08, 2018, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I remember this shoot. It was with this 19-year-old college freshman. By looking at her feet, you can tell that she's been on her feet quite a bit. I was hoping that that would be the case based on the fact that she was wearing sneakers and it was almost 7:00 in the evening when this shoot happened. I must say that considering the condition her feet were in at the time I met her, some people wouldn't mind it too much while others might mind it a bit. Personally I didn't mind it too much because one doesn't know what he's going to get when he approaches a woman he's never met before and gets them to take their shoes off right on demand without any preparation. Feet, 100 percent pure from their shoes as-is.

She spent most of her afternoon running errands after attending some classes earlier that morning. She talked for a bit about how reliable those running shoes are for her and how she wears them almost religiously. Other than that, we did not speak a whole lot to each other during the shoot because she was trying to get as much done with her math homework assignment as possible. I didn't mind that at all, just as long as she gave me the green light to take my time with the photos, just as long as I didn't distract her from her work. I really like when that's the dynamic of the shoot because one would think that what happened in the shoot would've happened naturally all on its own had I not been there taking those photos, as if her movements were undisturbed by anyone else giving her instructions on what to do next. I really love that style of presentation.

-  -  -  -

ALLYSON LANE -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8xb5dha4w0fxi36fib0sqysk02n9xxd5
SIZE 8 (U.S), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K)

[ August 08, 2018, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, prettty similar feet...I thought. Preferred Allyson's, myself. Thanks!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I love how these photos came out, although there wasn't much about the woman that I can remember other than her name (which was music to my ears when she pronounced it to me) and that she's Russian. I remember the exact location in the park in which this shoot took place and I remember it being a very peaceful and comfortable early evening on a Saturday. Pretty ideal conditions for me.

However, I don't remember if she was sitting on a bench or walking at the time I approached her, and I can't remember how she reacted when she heard that I wanted to take pictures of her feet, of all things. I could imagine that she was laughing a little bit because this is not something that a woman hears everyday. I imagine she was all to willing to give her feet to me for the duration of the shoot and just take a break from walking around in those sneakers that looked as if she worn them every day as the midsole of her shoe was partially unglued from the part it was once attached to, which is a trait that is not uncommon when you see women wear something like a Converse. You can tell from the tight the laces were tied, that her feet must've had no oxygen with which to breath with.

-  -  -  -  -

Again, I am very proud for how these photos look considering that I don't remember much about the shoot as it was happening. It was a good thing I was there just in time to see her feet see the light of day for the first time in probably many hours.

VAANA LOMONOSOVA -- http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/4nzgok2xl2agt7pkbpyzl4o7btfqnh7r
SIZE 8 (U.S), 38.5 (EUR), 5.5 (U.K)

[ August 08, 2018, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting soles, I like em....
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jasespace
Board Regular
Member # 33963

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jasespace   Email jasespace   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Vaana Lomosonova

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links