Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredibly...I just played and beat A Link to the Past for the first time recently. Seriously, I couldn't put it down once I started playing it, and it made me remember how hard games used to be back in the day.

I think I'll start on Ocarina of Time next, mixed in with occasional games of Super Street Fighter II Turbo and Tekken 5.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think I'll start on Ocarina of Time next
That is a damn good game Bro...you're gonna love it! [Thumbs Up]

I just got two words of warning for you when it comes to Ocarina of Time...Water Temple! Be ready for the pain to commence when you get to that point. I nearly dropped my controller and cried like a little girl several times in that wretched place...but once I finally whipped it the game was pure Zelda goodness again and all the way to the end. In fact, once you figure out the Water Temple it won't be as intimidating the next time you want to play through this sweet game...just be ready to knuckle down and master the sucker the first time you get there.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh, a Link to the Past! My first ever Zelda game i played...and funnily enough, i really didnt like it the first time i played it (ok i was young)...all i wanted to do was attack guards! Haha. But yeah, i soon settled down and really got into it...

You're really gonna be blown away by Ocarina of Time. Sensational game...i still look upon that very favourably as the best Zelda game of all time. Its a whole new world out there!

And as Lou pointed out...Water Temple...*shudder*. Haha...it really was a tougie...so much so that i fear the moment Water Temples crop up in the newer installments of the game!

I've just finished Twilight Princess now...great game....still dont think it eclipses OoT (Ocarina of Time) though.

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still playing God of War and STILL getting my ass handed to me in that final fight with Ares. I can whip him that first time, go to the cross-dimensional plane and got through that (the first time I got there, now I can't even get through that), but then get WHIPPED when Ares takes my Chaos Blades and all my magic. [Cry]

I refuse to play the game in Easy Mode, so I'll either have to beat it in Normal (at least) or I'll just have to set it down and get back to it later. It was one heck of a ride getting to Ares though...and that stage over the river Styx was particularly awesome.

I also picked up Raiden III(PS2), and naturally, it being a 2D shooter I'm going to be biased toward liking it already. How does it stack up along side the likes of Ikaruga and Gradius V? Well, it doesn't...those two games SMOKE Raiden III...but on it's own it's an intense enough game, the graphics do the job, and the fact that we don't get too many 2D shooters here in the U.S. anymore automatically makes this a game to go out and pick up.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:

I just got two words of warning for you when it comes to Ocarina of Time...Water Temple!

[Confused] The water temple scares the ever lovin' crap outta me, aswell [Eek!]
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

The gmaes I'm playing lately:

God of War (PS2)
&
Dragon Blaze (MAME)

I decided that I'm not going to get a Japanese PS2 after all. Yeah, it'd be cool as hell to get to play shooters like Ibara and E.S.P. Galuda at home, but I can't justify the purchase of another system just for a handful of good games. Maybe if I had more money and less bills it'd be feasible, but not where I stand financially at the moment. Bummer... [Cry]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revisiting Resident Evil 4 (PS2) this time on Professional difficulty setting....

Since Lou mentioned Mame, I thought I might go and re-try the ol' FINAL FIGHT.... See how far I can get with 1 credit.. Of course on the easiest difficulty setting and the maximum Number of lives... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvntoes
Major Player
Member # 10587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvntoes   Email luvntoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been playing Super Paper Mario "awesome" and Gears of War online......& constanly checking for new updates involving the Zelda game for the WII for those of you who dont know Twighlight Princess was awesome but made for the game cube with game cube graphics.....the next Zelda will be the bomb and a WII exclusive
Posts: 213 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Revisiting Resident Evil 4 (PS2) this time on Professional difficulty setting....

Since Lou mentioned Mame, I thought I might go and re-try the ol' FINAL FIGHT.... See how far I can get with 1 credit.. Of course on the easiest difficulty setting and the maximum Number of lives... [Big Grin]

Ahhhh...sweet choice of games there Brother! [Thumbs Up]

Speaking of Final Fight, did you ever get to play the Sega CD version of that game? Man, they totally reworked the soundtracks, and added an extra level to an already excellently long game. Of course they added more clothes on the women, which sucked, and they changed the sound clip from "Oh my God..." when the guy see's his car totaled to "Oh my car...", but otherwise that was a goodie of a game.

I haven't done much gaming this week...but I did give Dragon Blaze a few rounds this morning, and set a new high score on it.

I've been watching a lot of game clips on youtube lately...one Samurai Shodown 6 to be exact! Man, I used to love this series, and part 6 has ALL of the characters in there, plus some new ones! It's a shame we'll probably NEVER see this awesome game stateside...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
counter strike awwyee

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, I just beat Golden Sun for the GBA. That is a seriously great game, and now I have to go out and buy The Lost Age, Golden Sun's sequel. I'm already hooked on the overall story.

Other than that, I've been playing a whole lot of Tetris.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently playing Resident Evil 4 Has to be one of the best PS2 ganes U have played!
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Been on a kick of Battle Garegga the last few days. Man, that game was a trend setter when it comes to shooters! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

CAPTAINCAPSLOCK
Board Regular
Member # 23368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CAPTAINCAPSLOCK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Resident Evil 4, no matter how many times you have beaten it, you always want to play more (or at least I do). So far I have the Chicago Typewriter, Infinate Rocket Launcher, and the Hand Cannon (Mercinaries mode took me so long to beat, but once I got the use the Hand Cannon in campaign mode I felt as if I was playing it for the very first time). Plus it's just fun trying to beat the game on hard with weaker guns, trying to kill with kicks and suplexes, there is also Assignment Ada (kind of easy, but you get the Chicago Typewriter once you complete it).
Posts: 9 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I like the assignment Ada. The whole thing is pretty cool.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links