Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I think I'm in the middle of a game of Kingdom Hearts 2 right now, but I haven't played it in like a week. I've been too damn busy. Maybe tonight, as it's my night off. Other than that, I find myself playing a lot DDR or In The Groove if I go to the arcade with my buddies.

I haven't bought any games at all so far this year. Last year, I think all I bought were Kingdom Hearts 2 and the PS2 special edition of Resident Evil 4. I'm cheap.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay Lou,

I read somewhere on this thread that you liked the Tomb Raider Legend game for the 360. I had a gift card left over from Christmas still, so I picked up a used copy. I liked aspects about some of the earlier Tomb Raider games, but found them hard to play really. I was curious to try this one.

Well, all I have to say is after a few hours playing it last night I am loving it! It is really easy to control, the puzzle/action mix is great, and the stage at the party where she kicks off her black heels and kicks some ass!!! Yeah, she plays the entire rest of the stage barefoot. [Smile]

I don't know how far into the game I am because I haven't read any guides or cheats on it. I just got out of the stage where I had to beat the Japanese mob boss who had the sword fragment after climbing forever long up the side of the skyscrapper.

Patrick

P.S. I've been finding some of the artifacts, but the last few areas they were covered with crates and I couldn't get them out. Any idea how?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:

P.S. I've been finding some of the artifacts, but the last few areas they were covered with crates and I couldn't get them out. Any idea how?

It's been a while since I played Tomb Raider Legend, and matter of fact you're at the exact spot where I left off on it! *lol* But if I remember right, you could destroy crates by shooting them, pushing them off of ledges, and if memory serves even by dropping stuff on them. I don't remember having too much trouble busting crates, I just had trouble finding the danged artifacts in the first place.

Yeah Bro, that stage in Japan where Lara kicks off her heels and goes through it barefoot was most excellent. And of course once you beat the stages, you can unlock them to play later, so you can find all the artifacts...and this means unlocking her outfits as well. Needless to say I've really had a ball replaying the stages with a barefoot Lara. [Mmm]

I think I'll have to knuckle back down on this and whip it thoroughly. I just got sidelined with the Zelda games for a while...

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shadow the Hedgehog on gamecube. Just some good ole father and son quality time.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We got our taxes back about 2 weeks ago. We bought a 360; and have thus far purchased, Dead Rising, Rainbow6 Vegas, Tomb Raider Legends, Gears Of War, Call of Duty 3,Prey, and Lost Planet. Ive beat Call of Duty, and am currently playin Dead Rising and Tomb Raider.
If you guys remember the old Mega Man games on nes,(as im sure most of you do), you'll remember his pulse rifle/blaster thingy her wore on his right arm. Well, in Dead Rising, you have to kill 54,000 zombies for your character to be able to unlock this weapon. It took me 6 hours of gameplay to achieve this goal, but if u have dead rising, and can spare some time, get this goal so you can get access to the Mega Blaster, it is badass. Most bossess fall in about 1 to 3 pulse shots, and when u run outta ammo, 300 rounds, just go back to your save point and pick up another
Tomb Raider is cool as hell; my wife bought it for her to play, but as far as I know, shes never loaded it.
Ive messed around with gears of war, it is totally badass.
Lost Planet, I really havent messed with it too much yet, but I will...o yes....I will.
Prey sucked balls. Cool graphics, but the game play and movement just plain blew chunks.
Call of Duty is an excellent game. If you love blowing away nazi scum for a few hours outta your day, this game rocks.
Oh, have any of you guys noticed that Tomb Raider takes the button aspect from RE4. The cutscenes that involve you having to press a certain button order to escape danger. It took my totally by surprise and killed me the first cple times. But I liked that in RE4, and I'll get used to it on TR. Keeps you on your toes.

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lunar knights, not that good unfortunately.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

I am actually now on the stage before the final one. I had to actually get online and figure out the process of beating one of the mini-bosses though. It was a boss battle, but also a puzzle. And I figured out the crates. The stage AFTER the one I couldn't break them in posted a hint on how to aim shoot. Bah!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Lou,

I am actually now on the stage before the final one. I had to actually get online and figure out the process of beating one of the mini-bosses though. It was a boss battle, but also a puzzle. And I figured out the crates. The stage AFTER the one I couldn't break them in posted a hint on how to aim shoot. Bah!

Patrick

You're gonna wind up beating this game before me. [Big Grin]
Question is, how are you sitting as far as the artifacts? Is that something you're going to mess with? I don't know if I'm going to or not...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troy21
Major Player
Member # 19758

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troy21   Email troy21   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nba street v3 since i can't afford a 360 to buy nba street homecourt
Posts: 178 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Lou,

I try to find artifacts when I can, but I know I'll have to go back and find most of them. Looks like there is hidden stuff in the manor too.

Patrick

P.S. I'm not a HUGE fan of the game series, but I have to give it props for being fun - Tony Hawk Project 8 looks amazing! You try it yet?

--------------------
 -

russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its cool we got so many gamers on here lately...i used to play more hardcore but recently ive gotten back into games..my fave right now has to be Resident evil 4 on ps2..Ada Wong kicks ass!
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Of course I'm still playing my World of Warcraft. If any of you also play, look me up on the Kilrogg server on the Alliance on any of these toon names:

Cleopatraa, Nefertitii, Isiss, Sobekk, Bes, Anibus

... or on the Horde side on:

Selkhett, Amunre

--------------------
 -

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
P.S. I'm not a HUGE fan of the game series, but I have to give it props for being fun - Tony Hawk Project 8 looks amazing! You try it yet?
Sure haven't, but not exactly opposed to giving it a shot.

As for me and what I'm playing right now, I've gone back to playing my shooters again, in particular Dodonpachi and ESP Ra De because Cave are kick-ass game developers! [Thumbs Up] They just suck at marketing their games outside of Japan...that's why a lot of people are unaware of these great games. [Cry]

I've quested and adventured around for a while and loved every minute of it, but now it's time to get back to basics and shoot everything that moves, and blow up anything doesn't move! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God of War 2! It's pretty good compared to the 1st one. Different god powers, different combo's, the story alone is great!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Skorpius:
God of War 2! It's pretty good compared to the 1st one. Different god powers, different combo's, the story alone is great!

Sounds interesting! I've heard nothing but good things about that series, so I think I'll have to check it out some time. [Thumbs Up]

As for me and what I've been playing:
Gradius V (I've lost my groove on this sweet game, and need to get it back)
Dodonpachi (same thing on this one too)
ESP Ra De (I actually set a new high score on this one)

As much as I loved Twilight Princess, playing adventure games seems to have taken a toll on my knack for shooters. I actually find myself nervous when I have a literal blanket of bullets coming at me...when before I'd bite my lip and just dive in shooting.

Been thinking about trying to scrape the money together for a Japanese PS2...that way I can play Ibara, ESP Galuda, and Dodonpachi Daioujou. Such a crime that these games will never see a domestic release and I have to resort to this...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links