Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Barefoot Kristy
Board Regular
Member # 14345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Kristy   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Kristy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Right now - the Wii Sports Pack. I can't wait to get Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix!

I'm totally hooked on Wii Sports too! I've been playing tennis or boxing everyday, whenever I need a break from my desk and want a little workout. It's too funny to see me actually sweating from a video game!

Bowling has been great when I've had friends over too. I bought Smarty Pants (a trivia one) and that's been lots of fun. You have to raise your Wii-mote to buzz in for each question. Even the trivia games have some kind of exercise component though...you have to do a "double points dance". Ha ha!

--------------------
My personal site
My Clips 4 Sale

Posts: 40 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barefoot Kristy:
quote:
Originally posted by Wing-Washer:
Right now - the Wii Sports Pack. I can't wait to get Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix!

I'm totally hooked on Wii Sports too! I've been playing tennis or boxing everyday, whenever I need a break from my desk and want a little workout. It's too funny to see me actually sweating from a video game!

Bowling has been great when I've had friends over too. I bought Smarty Pants (a trivia one) and that's been lots of fun. You have to raise your Wii-mote to buzz in for each question. Even the trivia games have some kind of exercise component though...you have to do a "double points dance". Ha ha!

I really get into tennis and baseball - my shoulder is still sore! [Laugh] I had no idea that it would be that strenuous. I haven't tried boxing yet, but I can imagine it'll be fun. Smarty Pants sounds pretty good - my wife and I both love trivia games. [Big Grin]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally finished up The Minish Cap earlier today, though it was with less than 100%. I was missing the fourth of the four bottles you could own, I didn't get the Light Arrows, and I didn't finish up my figurine collection either. As much as I sucked at the game (now that I stop to think about all the things I didn't accomplish), it was still a pretty good Zelda title. It's not going to de-throne Wind Waker or Twilight Princess as an all-time best Zelda game, but it's worth checking out if you're a fan of the series.

I'm not sure what my next game is going to be. Hori never got back with me about the joystick, and I sure as hell ain't going to play KOF XI with a control pad...so I'm undecided. I'm thinking about giving Tomb Raider Legend a serious go (that is, do more on the game besides getting a barefoot Lara Croft unlocked), but I'm also hankering to fire up one of the aforementioned Zelda games on my GameCube.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
minish cap was pretty cool i think it was the capcom made games
im still in Smackdown vs raw 08 for the x360 but i picked up lego stars for me and my friend so we can play online together

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iīm actually thinking of buying The Minish Cap for my daughter (for GBA). Is it cool? Itīs rated as one of the best GBA games ever.
She totally loves "Link`s Awakening".

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea man mos def, its a little different from links awakening but its still a great buy, also if she likes the zelda series, check out Mario and Luigi superstar saga, its a great little rpg and its most likely one of the funniest games ive ever played. for example. no one knows luigi's name, so they call him that green guy or marios brother
its great

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Panic
Hall Of Famer
Member # 21074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Panic   Email Panic   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
final fantasy 12 ps2
Posts: 1555 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now I'm playing Resident Evil Code Veronica X. Pretty cool game. I work on Resident Evil Outbreak a little here and there.
Having fun! Peace all! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devil May Cry 4 on the PS3

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

super mario galaxy and then MLB 2k8 and then super smash brothers brawl

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first Ratchet & Clank game on the PS2. Man, this game kicks ass, and I'm only around five years late in discovering how cool this series is! [Confused]

Oh well, better late than never. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Explosivo57:
super mario galaxy and then MLB 2k8 and then super smash brothers brawl

super mario galaxy is awesome. My wife is addicted to it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wiisports....and knocked my arm out in the process!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just picked up God of War:Chains of Olympus for the PSP! Kicks ass, just like the others. Kratos is the man!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL FTW

--------------------

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links