Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothin' at the moment though I just finished Hitman - Blood Money (PS2) which is a lil' too predictible [Roll Eyes] give that 6/10.

But "RESIDENT EVIL 4" (PS2) to me is the best game ever. The graphics are so good I reckon that It pushes the ps2 graphics processer to it's limits. Story, game, play 10/10... Can't wait for (if there is) Resident Evil 5 via PS3... [Joint]

What do you's think?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you...Resident Evil 4 on the PS2 sure is a five star game. It's got a few faults, sure, but considering the quality you get in that game, it's really hard to want to dwell on those faults.

I'm personally hoping for a Resident Evil 5 on the Wii. That PS3 is waaaayyyy outta my price range, but I do want the next game in the series alright.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you agree. I'm so glad that I gotta work mate who's a "game-freak" and plays everythin' via PS2. He gives me the info of what to play and what not to. Online gamin' reviews just don't cut it.

I think it really depends on your genre. My Nephew is a Striaght Action and he doesn't rate Resident Evil 4 well as he doesn't follow the story and rushes/skips the important parts to get straight to the action. He's more of a 'KILLZONE' and 'Sum Of All Fears' dude.

My work mate the Game-freak is more adventure and loves the story and the action later. Like Final Fantasy X and Devil May Cry Series

I fit right in the middle of these two and R.E 4 does it for me. Since my work mate plays everythin', he directed me to games that suit me and I definately ejoyed playin: GUN, Time Splitters - Future Perfect. He's now Directin' me to God Of War.

I ain't playin' anythin' at the moment because I'm still high on Wu and hangin out here readin' up on experiences and views. But I guess when the ethusiasm runs down (If It Does) I'll go back to the PS2.

I may even play a P.C game I promised my brother I'll get to on durin' my time off this forum. I've had this game for years and haven't got to it yet.... You familiar with Aliens vs Preditor (P.C)? I've always sed I'll get around to it but never have.....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You familiar with Aliens vs Preditor (P.C)?
No, sorry, I don't play any P.C. games at all. Not that I have anything against them, I'm just hung up on consoles and emulators.

I'm pretty much a straight-up action freak myself when it comes to video games (just give me a shooter, for example Dodonpachi or Shikigami no Shiro, and I'm in total bliss)...about the most "laid back" I like my games to be would be on the level of, say, Resident Evil 4 or Twilight Princess, where you have to pay attention to certain clues or whatever at times, and then it's back to fast paced action. Strategies and RPG's are swell, and I used to love 'em to death, but anymore my attention span is so short I really can't focus on 'em.

As for what I've been playing this week:

Still trying to get my game on with Gradius V(PS2), and failing pretty badly. It stinks that I used to whoop some ass on that game and now I'm almost sucking at it.

Been enjoying the heck out of Shikigami no Shiro II aka Castle Shikigami 2(PS2)...been lucking out on this intense little underdog of a shooter lately.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FUZZ
Loyal Member
Member # 20342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FUZZ   Author's Homepage   Email FUZZ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, longtime Wu fan, first time poster.

These days I have been obsessed with Guild Wars for the pc. MMORPG the way it was meant to be, free!!

--------------------
::patience is a waste of time::

Posts: 77 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
clyde121
Major Player
Member # 9080

Icon 1 posted      Profile for clyde121   Email clyde121   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps3 and metalgear solid4 when it comes out later this year. i belive mgs4 will be the best game ever to hit gaming consoles by a long shot. the creators of the metal gear series push the abilities of the ps2 and ps3 consoles to new levels of graphics and playability unlike any other gaming company can. my other favorites are resident evil4 and hitman series
Posts: 135 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just made the rookie mistake of buying the sims 2 [Cry]

I was standing there in GAME looking at the shelf for about 10 minutes, and decided that I had to buy *something*.

I feel dirty and ashamed now

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Been thinking pretty seriously here lately about by-passing the Wii for another year and getting myself a Japanese PS2 instead. If I could find a Japanese PS2, along with Ibara, Dodonpachi Daioujou, and ESP Galuda, then that's a sale already in the bag. That Wii sure is pretty, but I'm hopelessly hung up on shooters, and sadly we don't get nearly half of these beautiful types of games here in the West that come out in Japan. I guess most folks aren't into highly intense games or something. [Cry]

Just for fun, check out some of the youtube vid's of these sweet looking video games:
Ibara stages 1-3
Man, how can you not want to play this?! Mass destruction all over the place, bad ass soundtrack...excuse me while I wipe the drool from my chin. [Drool]

Dodonpachi Daioujou stage 1
Sadly, the guy drops the ball on the boss and loses his combo count, but still a neat vid.

ESP Galuda stage 1
Damn, check out the bullet patterns on that boss! Intense looking game to say the least! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

foot_sniffer2281
Major Player
Member # 21756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer2281   Email foot_sniffer2281   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been playing Zelda on the Wii lately....o...m...g! [Big Grin]

Brings back many happy memories of the Ocarina of Time ont he N64.

aaahhhh, good times :-)

Posts: 227 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got Atari 2600: 80 Classic Games In One for my computer, and have been playing Video Pinball when I have time. I'm kinda bummed Pitfall isn't on this thing though.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

HOLY SHIT! [Thud]

I cant believe I've had this game sittin' in my draw for 2 years.... 2 years ago my brother gave me a PC game to play and said it was pretty good. I told him I'll get around to it but never have since I ain't fond of PC games..... UNTIL NOW.. "Aliens vs Predator 2". I've only gotten past the first level and it's scaring the shit outta me [Eek!] ... Graphics wise it's ok (considering it's an oldie) but with the incredible sound and dark scenery.... This game is a bloodfest and ain't for the faint hearted.... [Violent] I'm definately gonna see this one thru if I can still hold my balls in tact.....

The best time to play is at night with the lights off and the headphones up. Your heart will definately get a workout..... [Eek!]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been playing the old "Medal of Honor" game on the PC. I never got to finish the thing the first time I started playing it on my old computer due to it crashing and burning. Gameplay and graphics still hold up for me even though its about 5 years old.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I play Gears of War on the xbox 360, its a tight game with unbelivable graphics

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Yeah okay, so I'm a little "behind the times" on a lot of things, and video games are certainly one of them. But even though I'm a later-comer, I have to say that God of War on the PS2 is simply bad-ass! I picked it up last week for $20 (along with The Venture Brothers season 2 on DVD...I LOVE this show!), and this is another game that I have to make myself stop playing so I can do other things...like, you know, going to bed on time, going to work the next day, eatting, etc...

Right now I'm up to Poseiden's Challenge, I'm guessing that's the second big foray into Pandora's Temple. Got my knives leveled up to level 3, Zeus' arrows up to level 2, and Poseiden's Rage up to level 2, closing in on 3. I can only hope I'm doing alright at it...

All that aside, Kratos is one bad son of a bitch! I thought I wouldn't like him much when the game first started, being as you're rewarded by killing innocent people, therefore encouraged to do it...I thought he'd be yet another "too bad for his own good anti-heroes"...but as the story reveals parts of his past and what lead him to where he is now, it all starts to make sense.

Plus, the fact that all the girls in the game are either showing their boobs, running around barefoot, or both, really doesn't hurt the appeal of this game either! [Thumbs Up]

Other than this game, I'm giving my friend some money next week for his trip to Japan in hopes that he'll find me a Japanese PS2 and the phenomenal shooter Ibara. Here's hoping he scores! [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

ElmntEarth1
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just camped out front of my local Best Buy this morning an hour for Pokemon Pearl. Right now, I'm really hung up on my DS, and I dont think Pokemon games will ever get old.

I also just beat Shadow of the Colossus and Castlevania: Portriat of Ruin, both phenomanal games. SotC especially, and I expect anyone on this forum with a PS2 to grab it immediately, especially if you like your boss battles epic

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links