Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
TopHat
Loyal Member
Member # 20810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TopHat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been playing gears of war and rainbow six vegas for the xbox 360. My 360 is getting repaired so I am playing Company of Heroes for the PC

--------------------
Every Foot Fetish Is Unique

Posts: 57 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive been play major league baseball 2k7 alot, and the bigs, and ratatouille actually its fun

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't tell me nobody here has played HALF LIFE 2 (plus Episode 1)?
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been getting my ass handed to me on Battle Bakraid off and on all week. Thing is I can hold my own pretty well on the game, but since I downloaded a professional play-through video of the game and have been trying to pull off those same point-racking maneuvers, I've found out how truly bad I suck at this sweet game. [Cry]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FINALLY got around to picking up a joystick controller for my PS2, and immediately got King of Fighters '02 & '03 so I could put it to the test! [Thumbs Up]

Tekken 5 was a pack-in with the joystick, and though that game is real beauty in terms of graphics, I never really could get into 3D fighters. They just never had the intensity or the impact that the 2D greats accomplished.

But as it stands, I'm back in the saddle with the KOF series...man, I never realized how much I truly missed those cool characters! [Woot]

Now I just have to get back in the groove and wire these characters' moves all over again...and not merely 'survive' the fights... [Blush]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pete the Canuck
Major Player
Member # 16664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pete the Canuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to be huge into video games, I played alot of first person shooters non-stop back in the days of Doom, Quake, and Duke Nukem.. I actually still plays those every so often.

Nowadays I play a game called Romance of the Three Kingdoms for PS2, I get razed about it alot because there are no real graphics and the whole point behind it is to unify ancient China through political Negotiations etc.. [Big Grin]

But to kill time I still play quite a bit of Hitman

Posts: 130 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a spare couple of hours, I'm about to hit "TOKI" (aka JUJU) via Mame....

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't think it'll be that short... Clocked Toki in 34mins.... Need to find somethin' else [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Didn't think it'll be that short... Clocked Toki in 34mins.... Need to find somethin' else [Smile]

Brother man, if you're doing the MAME thing, you can't go wrong with Dodonpachi, Battle Bakraid, and Armed Police Batrider. Those are just some of my personal faves...and I can't put these beauties down once I start playing them. If you like intense gaming and the ability to destroy everything that moves, check out these topdown shooters! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:

Brother man, if you're doing the MAME thing, you can't go wrong with Dodonpachi, Battle Bakraid, and Armed Police Batrider. Those are just some of my personal faves...and I can't put these beauties down once I start playing them. If you like intense gaming and the ability to destroy everything that moves, check out these topdown shooters! [Thumbs Up]
I went lookin' thru my Mame list and it didn't have any of them, so I had to go fishin' for the ROMs and found them, I have 3 Mame Emulators and my main one couldn't play it and my secondary one couldn't either.... I was about to give up but thought may as well give my 3rd one a try, and it worked!!!

I'm not really a fan of these type of games but have just played all 3 of your suggestions and all I can say is.... [Thud] H..O..L..Y S..H..I..T..!!! [Thud] Talk about kick-ass... Cool coz you start off with an already powerful fire and doesn't take much to power up to POWER-CRAZY FIRE!!! Makes me feel powerful and puts a BIG FAT SMILE on my face when I play these.... hang-on I gotta a better discription..... Makes me feel like "A BAD MUTHER-FUCKER!!!! [Big Grin]

I sorta get the same feelin' when I play "Street Fighter II'- Champion Edition" "RAINBOW SET 2".... If you've never played this version of the game (Rainbow set II), Choose Guile and use the Slow Sonic Boom quickly and as many times as you can.... You'll have a whole screen of em' and when the first Boom hits the target... Throw a few fast ones.... You gotta try it.... You can also morph into other players by pushin' the start button, try Vega's Rollin' Flash/Thunder (Whateva it's called)... AWESOME!!!!

Thanx for heaps the suggestions, [Thumbs Up] YEAH!!!!!

[ July 23, 2007, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------

WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been playing Armed Assault for the PC. It's sort of a military 'simulation' FPS, not really an arcade game like a lot of FPS are. Used to play Operation Flashpoint until ArmA came out.

ArmA video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGuUbWspc7c

[ July 25, 2007, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: WillJerk4Feet ]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Thanx for heaps the suggestions, [Thumbs Up] YEAH!!!!!

No problem my friend...glad you enjoyed the games. Now here's a challenge...see how far you can get on those games without using any continues! [Wink]

That's my thing. I'll play through a "bullet hell" type of shooter at least once using continues just to see all the bells and whistles the game has to offer...but then the obsession kicks in on trying to MASTER these games, maximizing my scores and doing it in as few of lives as possible. I've managed to get pretty alright on some of them, but then I go here, download some movies of the games I'm trying to whip, and totally realize how much I utterly suck at these lovely games! [Big Grin]

Keep playing those shooters Bro...you'll quickly realize that few games can match the levels of intensity and fun that shooters can deliver! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any of you play Resident Evil Outbreak online, you can watch recorded games on youtube.com to get hints. I got alot of hints and previews of game scenarios. : )

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
baseball on the WiiSports - it kicks ass!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
martinmatte
Loyal Member
Member # 319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for martinmatte   Email martinmatte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being technologically impaired,still is Super Mario on nintendo ds basically.That and my trusty old mortal kombat on sega genesis.

--------------------
Don't look now, but something died on your head.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links