Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
My daughter and I have been playing Zelda a lot in the last weeks.

-Hal-

Which one? The first one on the 8-bit Nintendo?
IŽd love to play that one (never played it before)...we`re actually playing the Gameboy version of "Link`s Awakening" (Zelda # 7, I think).
We started playing it on the Gameboy but the cardridge has an error...it kept crashing at a certain point (had to restart twice)...now we`re playing it on my pc with a cool Gameboy emulator...even lets you speed things up and save the gameplay at any point you like. And it`s fun playing it on a large screen.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
half-life games, doom games, zelda's and starcraft. they r all epic and amazing
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still playing KOF 2003 like it's going out of style, and doing a lot of "roulette" when it comes to character selection. Too often the temptation of going with characters I have wired gets me, and I wind up neglecting to learn other characters. Still having a total blast on this one.

Well, as of this writing, amazon.com still has KOF XI with a release date of 11/13/07...so come on November 13th! Man I hope this game doesn't get pushed back again. If it does, you're going to see me cry like a little girl with a skinned knee, and let me tell you, there's nothing more pathetic than watching a fat boy cry. [Cry]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
...now we`re playing it on my pc with a cool Gameboy emulator...even lets you speed things up and save the gameplay at any point you like. And it`s fun playing it on a large screen.

That's what kills me about some of those Gameboy games...especially the Castlevania series! Unless you play those games on a bigger screen, you're going to miss a whole lot of the graphical detail those artists and programmers put in. All that work and attention to detail gets compromised with a smaller, portable screen.

That's what kicked my ass over Konami finally wising up and releasing Dracula X here in America. That's a real beauty of a game, but the damned thing is going to the PSP! WHY can't they release it on the PS2 as well? How come these companies feel the need to regulate 2D gaming to portables? I just don't get it...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Unless you play those games on a bigger screen, you're going to miss a whole lot of the graphical detail those artists and programmers put in. All that work and attention to detail gets compromised with a smaller, portable screen.

You`re absolutely right...that was the first thing I noticed. All those details that are lost on a tiny Gameboy screen. For example, I never noticed that the flowers in Zelda are swaying in the wind...something you can only recognize on a large screen.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also hooked on Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online! Upgraded it on the Playstation Store.

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manhunt 2 & Guitar Hero 3

Yay

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just picked up "SPLINDER CELL - DOUBLE AGENT" via PS2... Hope to start playin' it tonight... Hopefully [Roll Eyes]

-

[ November 15, 2007, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right now I'm working on Final Fantasy 9. [Smile]

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Michaels
Major Player
Member # 4576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Michaels         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Halo 3, and soon Mario Galaxy, amongst the best games of the 2000's
Posts: 111 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ninja gaiden black or sigma.

cant even get manhunt 2 in uk [Cry]

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

I finally got my hands on KOF XI and have been playing it all weekend! [Drool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dug out my Ultima Collection from the archives and have loaded it on the computer. I had to download a program called "dosbox" to act as an emulator to run those old games on the modern system. I'm trying to give Ultima VIII Pagan another go. I played it back in '94, but got sick of it close to the end. Let's see if I can finish it 13 years later...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I dug out my Ultima Collection from the archives and have loaded it on the computer. I had to download a program called "dosbox" to act as an emulator to run those old games on the modern system. I'm trying to give Ultima VIII Pagan another go. I played it back in '94, but got sick of it close to the end. Let's see if I can finish it 13 years later...

[Thumbs Up]
Although I was never an Ultima player I always heard it was pretty addictive. In my old school there were people playing it in the 80s...mostly the same people that enjoyed games like "The Bards Tale" or "Heart of Africa", if you remember those.
I was always more into text adventures than into RPGs.

-Hal-

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zork perhaps Hal?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links