Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got Half-Life 2 for the PC. Its pretty rockin'!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I played Tomb Raider Anniversary for my 360 last night and I had tons of fun. I was going to stop playing to put in my Call of Duty 4, but I went into the Croft Manor for the hell of it and got addicted to completing that. For a $39 dollar game brand new, I totally recommend Tomb Raider Anniversary. It plays just like Legend and I never did much with the original TR titles for PS1 because they were so damn hard, so this is all new to me.

Patrick

P.S. I just bought a Wii on eBay a couple of days ago and I picked up Zelda Twilight Princess and Resident Evil Umbrella Cronicles. I'll let you know what I think about those when the system gets here this week. I'm a huge Zelda and RES Evil fan.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not now is COD 4, madden 08 and the orange box

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moved up a level on "Guitar Hero 3" onto hard which is quite hard and I'm gettin' a lil' impatient at times so whilst doin' that, I just started on easy on "Guitar Hero Rocks The 80s" juggling both games...

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter got a Gameboy Advance for Christmas...I´ve been playing on it more than she has...mainly "Dr. Mario"...an old Tetris clone.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madden 2007 (online PS2)
Call of Duty 4 (Xbox 360)
Mario Galaxy (Wii)

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 10 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Just got Half-Life 2 for the PC. Its pretty rockin'!

Fucken wicked! If you haven't bought the Orange Box I would recommend that too. Portal is short but VERY interesting gameplay. Hope to see more of it. Team Fortress is hella fun online too [Big Grin]
Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles for my Wii and my friends have been playing the shit out of it. They finished all the main missions, but it unlocks side quests where you get to play as Wesker and shit. Plus, there are all kinds of hidden documents you can pick up and then read/view that is awesome. A huge ode to the older RES Evil titles. Great release!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I got Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles for my Wii and my friends have been playing the shit out of it. They finished all the main missions, but it unlocks side quests where you get to play as Wesker and shit. Plus, there are all kinds of hidden documents you can pick up and then read/view that is awesome. A huge ode to the older RES Evil titles. Great release!

Patrick

This game alone could damn near sell me on the Wii. Of course there's other games on the Wii that look good too, but Umbrella Chronicles looks like a total blast-a-thon that I would eat up! That mission where you get to play as Hunk looks especially intriguing, being as he's such a bad mofo already. [Big Grin]

I just wish there was a guarantee that RE5 was going to make to the Wii. If that were the case, I'd have bought one already...

As for what I'm playing lately, I've had to put KOF XI on hold until I can figure out a way to keep the buttons on my joystick from jamming up. The "O" button is starting to stick, (the button I use for the strong punch) and I can't figure out how to fix it without dismantling the whole darn thing. I sent an e-mail to Hori about it...I wish they'd get back with me.

So in the meantime it's Mario vs Donkey Kong on the Gameboy Advance. I never did finish the game before, and considering how slow Hori is to respond to an e-mail, it looks like I'll have adequate time to finish it now.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just clocked this old skool game in 29mins flat.. Though I'm sure I can get the time down to 26mins by cutting a few corners [Big Grin] Try it the next time round when next I play it

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Still can't wait for RE5 via PS3 that I haven't bought yet... I'll buy a PS3 along with an (at least) 45inch HD LCD... I Hunger for the game release [Drool]

--------------------

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Just clocked this old skool game in 29mins flat.. Though I'm sure I can get the time down to 26mins by cutting a few corners [Big Grin] Try it the next time round when next I play it

-

Ah yeah...good ol' Alex Kidd...Sega's original answer to Nintendo's Mario. It's a shame that Alex's games all sort of fell flat after such a good game as Miracle World...though Lost Stars was good for it's time, graphically anyway...

Did you know that there's an anime of Alex Kidd? I never could track down a tape or anything of it though. I always wondered what kind of story they could come up with for Alex's world.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I know this isn't completely on topic, but have you guys ever heard of the Zelda titles that came out on the old Phillips CDi system years ago? No Zelda/Nintendo site will make mention of these games and when I even went as far as to email Nintendo and ask if they knew where I could buy these games, they seemed like the games were not legit and wanted to know where I had seen them (hello, internet!?!?!?). Here is the box covers of those 3 games:

-

-

Here is what the game play looked like:

-

-

Doing a little web surfing a few years ago I read that these titles were originally a go with Nintendo as Phillips was producing the first CD based system components for Nintendo (like the Sega CD), but they pulled the plug. Aparently after the fallout, Nintendo pulled the rights for the Zelda content, but some games were released already. Not sure how true that is, but these games are out there and cost a pretty penny on eBay.

Patrick

P.S. By the way, Twilight Princess rocks!

--------------------
 -

Gold falcon
Major Player
Member # 27537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gold falcon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've just completed assasins creed 100% that was fun. assasins creed is such a good game.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got Guitar Hero III for the Wii and been playing that almost every other day. My wife plays it more than me.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links