Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What video games are you playing? (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  27  28  29   
Author Topic: What video games are you playing?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Zork perhaps Hal?

Don`t get me going...this is one of my favourite topics [Laugh]

Yeah, I loved Zork and almost all the Infocom text adventures, although they were quite a pain in the ass to play on the C-64 with constant disk drive loading and they were very expensive over here in Germany and hard to find, too. I loved the packaging and the gimmicks that came with some of the games. Later on it was more fun to play them on the Amiga or the PC, as those computers had enough memory to stop the annoying loading (I actually bought a CD a few years ago with every single Infocom adventures + instructions...a real bargain).

I seriously miss those great old text adventures with graphics...like the games from Magnetic Scrolls, Melbourne House, Level 9 and Adventure Soft. Ahhh, those were the days [Wink] Itīs an abandoned artform.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is more amusing is showing my 10 year old games like that and telling her how I could spend hours at a time playing it when I was younger.

At least you had the disc drive. I remember playing one game on a friend's TRS-80 that had a cassette drive. Remember those? It took about 15 minutes to load the program into memory. Of course if you died you had to start over by rewinding and then reloading the game again. Mind you that was just a text and simple lo-res graphix game too.

That's when I quickly learned what a piece of shit computer that was and pushed my parents for the (snicker) top of the line at the time Apple IIe with two disc drives. I think we got that back in '83. They still had it until the early 90's when they finally broke down and bought a Pentium 1 PC when that was the fresh technology.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii...FUCKING awesome!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MC Nolan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20527

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MC Nolan   Email MC Nolan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None at present...building my on-line photo gallery is consuming a lot of my time! [Confused]

--------------------
Matt C. Nolan

Posts: 1357 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revisiting this game... Already clocked it but just goin' around again [Smile] And Joise Maran is so damn HOT in this game [Thumbs Up]
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still playing KOF XI like it's nobody's business. The thing that sort of bothers me, as much as I appreciate the price of this game ($15 brand new), is that it's worth every bit of $50 or so like the "hot" releases. It just doesn't seem "right" that this much quality is being sold at that asking price. I know, stupid complaint...oh well, back to playing! [Woot]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None right now...but totally looking forward to winter break to head back home and play some Super Mario Galaxy...who else has a Wii and has this awesome game??

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still having a ball on KOF XI, and I think I've got a newfound interest/infatuation in Elisabeth Blanctorche. Who is she you ask? Well, take a look at the cover of the game...

-
(the image is a gif, so please ignore the crappy edges on this black background)

Elisabeth's that little hottie-boom-ba-lottie down in front with the white duds, short hair, and looks like she's got an attitude problem. I underestimated this new girl from day one, thinking her attacks are subpar, her strength levels weren't worth the trouble, etc...but man, I got on a roll today using her, Duolon, and Benimaru, and I think she wound up leaving those guys in the dust! I've been a fairly decent Benimaru player since '94, a so-so Duolon player since '03, but as of '07 I think I've fallen for Elisabeth. If you want a short and sweet demo of this lady's attack power, check out this link:

Elisabeth dots Adelheid's eye, and then some!

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
None right now...but totally looking forward to winter break to head back home and play some Super Mario Galaxy...who else has a Wii and has this awesome game??

I want to get this game also, but a lot of people I work with tell my Guitar Hero is awesome. I'm anticipating Street Fighter IV. Soon as it comes out, I'll be first in line.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot-Clan Ninja
Elite Trooper
Member # 25128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot-Clan Ninja   Email Foot-Clan Ninja   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
need for speed most wanted is an awesome game, especially towards the end, with 25 cop cars trying to run you down, intense

right now im playing bomberman for the nintendo ds

Posts: 426 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have never played any of the previous parts... Played it on Demo at a local gaming store via PS3 and was interested as soon as I left the store. I then rented it out on PS2 at the video store and this game is so fucking addicting [Hop] ....

I like rock but I ain't a serious rocker and when you have the volume full blast man, you feel the rock flowin' through your body [Big Grin] (Call me crazy [Laugh] ) There are alot of songs I don't know in here but you feel it... Added more songs to my song-vocab.. the guitar feels like a fucking weapon.... Looks like I'm buyin' it for Christmas [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres a Fatal Fury collection out for the PS2 for those that still love 2-d fighters. I'm going to grab that after Christmas. Just bought Street Fighter anniversary so I can play Third Strike 'til part 4 comes out. This game is awesome.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just picked up Tomb Raider Anniversary for the 360, but haven't thrown it in yet. Tomb Raider Legend was awesome, so I decided to partake in this one. I wanted to get Call of Duty 4 and my cousin was singing the praise of Mass Effect all day long on Christmas. He said it is like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic in that you can become good or evil. I'm also thinking of getting Area 51 Blacksite. Anyone play any of these yet? The previews for Star Wars The Force Unleashed looked awesome too.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I just picked up Tomb Raider Anniversary for the 360, but haven't thrown it in yet. Tomb Raider Legend was awesome, so I decided to partake in this one.

You're right...Tomb Raider Legend was an awesome one. I have it for my GameCube, but I only played it just long enough to get the "barefoot Laura" outfit unlocked, and haven't gone back to it just yet. I really need to finish it.

As for what I'm playing, I'm still hopelessly hung up on King of Fighters XI, and today I accomplished my first Dream Cancel! I couldn't believe it, but I did it with Bonne Jenet, one of my favorite characters, so that made it a little extra cool. Check out this clip of Jenet's Dream Cancel...
Jenet gives new meaning to the term "shoe play"

I also pulled off my first Super Cancel with Benimaru, which was pretty cool too.

Of course here I am feeling all accomplished and everything, but if I ever had to play this game in a tournament they'd mop the floor with my ass! Check out how the pro's play it, and know that I can't even come close...not yet anyway...
Maxima and Oswald...that's all this guy needs.
Some great playing with Blue Mary!
Okay, I play a better Elisabeth than this guy...
I'll never underestimate Ramon again!

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloodrayne... yet again. It's just too goddamn fun & sexy. Tekken 5 as well.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  27  28  29   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links